Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I met him bfore. Trust me, this guy ugly af, fat ass and old folk. Keep thinking that registered account will be extremely better than anyone else, but at the end sucked guest’s dick instead registered. What a cunt. 

Where did we meet? I don’t think I am older than you. Please take your daily medicine and don’t hide under the guest veil.

Guest Pukimon
20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I met him bfore. Trust me, this guy ugly af, fat ass and old folk. Keep thinking that registered account will be extremely better than anyone else, but at the end sucked guest’s dick instead registered. What a cunt. 

This pukimon replied every post and thread here. Go get a life. He must be ugly old gay. 

Guest Poke it & moan
1 hour ago, Guest Pukimon said:

This pukimon replied every post and thread here. Go get a life. He must be ugly old gay. 

Personal agenda. He started the thread so must keep the thread  alive. 

:P

Guest curious
54 minutes ago, Suckerforyou said:

A guy record a video while i was trying to seduce the person on the other cubicle.. wtf

how come? record from the door or how? 

Guest Hardnow
17 hours ago, Passing by 88 said:

wha..? record?? 

my fren ask for a link of the vid. for research purposes she said. she said, not i said

Woah, for research purpose... how about we go to umall and then I help you take a nice nice video for your friend to research? I don’t charge. :P

Guest Hardnow

Would anyone mind about how the opposite guy servicing your dick when you stick your cock into the gloryhole?

If you find out that the guy is putting your hardened cock into his well-lubed warm hole instead of his mouth, will you pull out your dick and run away?

10 minutes ago, Guest Hardnow said:

Would anyone mind about how the opposite guy servicing your dick when you stick your cock into the gloryhole?

If you find out that the guy is putting your hardened cock into his well-lubed warm hole instead of his mouth, will you pull out your dick and run away?

Safe Sex is priority in any circumstances.

Edited by pokemon

2 hours ago, Guest Hardnow said:

sorry but isnt oral sef also can be not safe?

Guest What if
20 hours ago, Guest Hardnow said:

Can tell if your dick in the mouth or anus.

Guest Hardnow
2 hours ago, Guest What if said:

Can tell if your dick in the mouth or anus.

You can’t differentiate a mouth from anus? I am feeling pity for you, my dear... You must had missed so much fun...

Guest Hardnow
20 hours ago, Passing by 88 said:

sorry but isnt oral sef also can be not safe?

Yes, you are right. Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes can transmit from infected lips, mouth and throat to your genital parts. But the risk is much lower than anal sex.

CDC / STD risk and oral sex

Guest Hardnow
22 hours ago, pokemon said:

Safe Sex is priority in any circumstances.

So, do you bring condom everywhere you cruise and wear condom for the cocks you sucked?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.