Male HQ

Discussion About Single & Hdb Flat Ownership + Hdb Loan (Compiled)

worldangel

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Those over 35 and have not bought must make the 1st move which likely is the biggest challenge in your life. Don't keep on finding excuses and blame the system to justify your inaction. 

Voicing your unhappiness here won't upgrade your current living arrangement. If you don't do anything today, nothing will change going forward. 

Absolutely, the system are not going to change,  single will always be at a disadvantage. By 35 if still cannot afford a deposit for HDB flat,  then need to do some soul searching, cut down expenses,  increase income with a part time job etc. 

Perhaps a different mindset would relieve a lot of problems we singles encounter when getting our flat.

I bought my resale hdb apartment a couple years back, without an intention to sell.

So I did it up nicely... spent a decent amount on renovation and fitting my home for the long term according to my lifestyle tastes and needs.

And did up my guest room properly which I run as a B&B Homestay at 1.5k monthly income. 

I didn't want to endure selling my home and looking for another, then renovation headaches again... and getting acquainted with a new neighbourhood.. quite unnecessary in my view.

So I planned my purchase with the intention of applying for the lease buyback scheme (LBS) when I turn 65.

This would bring in around 600k, and then top up the retirement account if necessary. 

So when I'm 85, I'll employ a caregiver to take care of housekeeping and my B&B tenants, and me till I pass on.

Then my LPA Donee, shall see to distribution of my assets according to my Will, and have my body donated to the University Medical Faculty, after which about 3years, the University will arrange my cremation and placement of Ashes in the Columbarium. 👍 🙏 😊 

Just the path i took.

Cheers 🥂 Mike 

3 hours ago, mike_amk said:

Perhaps a different mindset would relieve a lot of problems we singles encounter when getting our flat.

I bought my resale hdb apartment a couple years back, without an intention to sell.

So I did it up nicely... spent a decent amount on renovation and fitting my home for the long term according to my lifestyle tastes and needs.

And did up my guest room properly which I run as a B&B Homestay at 1.5k monthly income. 

I didn't want to endure selling my home and looking for another, then renovation headaches again... and getting acquainted with a new neighbourhood.. quite unnecessary in my view.

So I planned my purchase with the intention of applying for the lease buyback scheme (LBS) when I turn 65.

This would bring in around 600k, and then top up the retirement account if necessary. 

So when I'm 85, I'll employ a caregiver to take care of housekeeping and my B&B tenants, and me till I pass on.

Then my LPA Donee, shall see to distribution of my assets according to my Will, and have my body donated to the University Medical Faculty, after which about 3years, the University will arrange my cremation and placement of Ashes in the Columbarium. 👍 🙏 😊 

Just the path i took.

Cheers 🥂 Mike 

Different mindset is good but have to be legal too. HDB cannot be used as B&B homestay unless you are doing it with a minimum 6 month rental? 

Curious how you derive 600k from the lease buyback? 

Guest Xiao Lin Dang
5 hours ago, mike_amk said:

Just the path i took.

Cheers 🥂 Mike 

Well planned, but LBS can can fetch $600K is beyond my imagination, given that HDB is very calculative and never will want to short-change itself for the remaining lease.  

As for your 85yo body being donated, that may seem a tit too old for any "re-use" purpose.  Instead of placing your ash in Columbarium like a prison, why not have it thrown into the sea and set you free?

I hope it will be a smooth journey till you reach 85 without any medical nor mobility or serious health issues, otherwise it will destroy your entire plan. 

3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Different mindset is good but have to be legal too. HDB cannot be used as B&B homestay unless you are doing it with a minimum 6 month rental? 

Curious how you derive 600k from the lease buyback? 

Of course la...bro, legal room rental min 6mths. Hdb approved 👌 

My location is near an upcoming mrt station, just 4 mins walk.

My present valuation is 780k, so when the mrt is operational in about 6years,  expecting val around 850k, my agent mentioned about 450k to 500k returns after LBS.  My typo earlier.

I plan to keep working in consultancy till i start getting old around 80 to 83yrs. Then start my retirement. 

As I'm on a high floor , the val should go further, as my reno is good too, in a good couple of years when the time is right for LBS 👍 

1 hour ago, Guest Xiao Lin Dang said:

Well planned, but LBS can can fetch $600K is beyond my imagination, given that HDB is very calculative and never will want to short-change itself for the remaining lease.  

As for your 85yo body being donated, that may seem a tit too old for any "re-use" purpose.  Instead of placing your ash in Columbarium like a prison, why not have it thrown into the sea and set you free?

I hope it will be a smooth journey till you reach 85 without any medical nor mobility or serious health issues, otherwise it will destroy your entire plan. 

My friends parents just did a LBS,  on their 4room flat,  they had a valuation of 740k, and are about to receive about 500k +.

These days the market valuations are far better than in the past. Do your calculations,  the hdb will give you an estimated valuation,  just go yo uour hdb area office.

Actually universities are short of bodies, for medical students to practice on in the anatomy laboratory. 

The donor is referred to as a Silent Mentor.

Any age is welcome.

Look it up, do the last good deed for the next generation of medical students by donating your remains.

As for scattering Ashes,  my faith requires it to be intact for either placement in a Columbarium or sea internment. 

Cheers 🥂 Mike 

umm... i m not too sure about this LBS, maybe those who have done it can shed some light. My understanding is that u still need to keep 30 years lease at 65.

For example a single buying a 10 year old flat (and that is consider very new) at 35, by 65 he decided to go for LBS. His flat would have been 40 years old + 30 years lease to keep,  meaning he can only sell back 99 - 40-30 = 29 years remaining lease. There is also a minimum lease of 20 years to sell back,  meaning if your flat 50 years old or more when u r 65, u wont be able to sell,  99 - 50 - 30 = 19.

I seriously doubt HDB is willing to pay 500k for buying 29 years of lease, if that is really the case, sporean should not be too worry about retirement liao. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Skeptic
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

I seriously doubt HDB is willing to pay that 500k for buying 29 years of lease, if that is really the case, sporean should not be too worry about retirement liao. 

I was quite skeptical of his calculation too.  HDB valuation depends on the location, the remaining lease, any more loan outstanding and will work out the minimum amount to pay.  I presumed his flat is very new, the location is superb and when he sold  half of the lease back to HDB, the payment will go back to repay the mortgage loan first, before the remaining return to CPF to ensure he fulfilled the minimum retirement sum before giving him the cash.   If older flat, the sum will be even much lower.  

By now you should be smart enough not to believe in everything you read on the internet especially BW forums. 

Many post inaccurate info (googled, cut and paste) just to make themselves sound rich, capable, sophisticated and charitable to gain your attention and respect. 

Readers beware. 

Guest Woody Snake
30 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

be it u r upgrading , reselling

think deeply first

it is a lie to console yourself that u can live in a studio-size apartment, i cannot even w 1-2 pax only in a house
I love the last sttm:

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i-regret-selling-my-hdb-flat-upgrade-condo-4-homeowners-share-their-story?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1B8zxvces-OIJnDBVMewMOD0C9WU4EcBLOURJfkmOce9xC3s9QJG3NDvY#Echobox=1668145347

"I bought my current home around March last year, at Tampines Trilliant, because this is closer to Tampines Central, where my brother stays. But even though my children have moved out, I think we feel the lack of space. There is no room to keep most of our old furniture, and I feel very closed up even with the windows open."

P says his maisonette was over 1,500 sq ft, whereas his current home is only about 870+ sq ft. 

"Even though the facilities are nice, I don't use them very often. So I think if I had a choice I will go back to my bigger unit - but the property agent already warned me, he said this kind of HDB flat, you sell now you probably can't get back the same again." 

If you're planning to upgrade, the impact of a smaller space may not be immediate. You might not feel it's cramped during a viewing or two, but the feeling can sink in after the first few weeks. 

It is all in the lifestyle.  Space can be created.  Some people live in small space but love having bulky furnitures and ginomous wardrobe and million pairs of shoes.  Others kept hobbies and stocked up their space with nothing but everything related to their hobby they have no space for even a single size bed frame.  My brother is one such foods hoarder, he bought everything home until the foods expired or get dusty and you wonder what other insects used it for their nest and before he threw them away, he stocked up again, and again.....and he doesn't eat them, most of the time.

I remembered having my own bedroom,  and people thought it was a complete functioning room with bed, wardrobe, working office, a small fridge, and still have space for yoga and some storage space.  It is cozy on a rainy day.  If I have 2-room BTO to work with, I will find it rather extravagant with plenty of space to work with without cluttering home.  In case you wonder,  I now live in 3-room resale flat.  The store-room I hardly use it and knock it down.  The extra bedroom is quite empty and I don't go there regularly other than cleaning it up or sweeping the floor.  For single like me, it is easy to please, if I have even a space bigger than a bedroom.  I am content. 

For those interested in LBS,  found this on HDB website,  so should be accurate,  unfortunately they did not mention how they reach the final amount at $219,300. A simple calculation $520,000 divde by 99 years = 5252, then multiply by 35 = $183,820.

In this illustration,  they bought a new flat at 31, by 65, the flat is 34 years, keep 30 years and sell remaining 35 years. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/kSisbQRHV34WcV716

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 11/6/2022 at 5:03 PM, Since u r here said:

Unless u like it cramp or small, i will not wanna stay in a 2rm flat 

Single, resale only : look @ the latest prices (for 5-rm: u can intrapolate to estimate the size u wish)

m Shocked the most ulu places got the Largest in % diffce!
313200928_10159229358947934_600660410718

Why is a 2-rm HDB too small for a single person to live? Not as if you have a whole family to squeeze into the flat?

Слава Україні!

Size of 2 room BTO range from.......................................................................... 35 to 47 sqm.

Resale 3 room size (eg Toa Payoh, Bedok, Redhill, AMK..)range from............50+ to 80+ sqm.

When comparing prices, we have to note the above variable.

I just furnished my 2-room BTO flat (99yrs) and can accommodate 4 persons. Got dining table for 4 persons. My store (bomb shelter) room is quite empty. Got a fridge (360ltrs), got washing machine (8kg). Invited some friends over and they don’t feel is tight or squeeze. Seated on my sofa bed (2-seated), they find my living room very cozy at night. 

I also got lots of things and that’s why I won’t rent my flat out though I living in NZ. (Showing off my “things” 😂)

D0A743DC-A867-4C9B-9219-A863DDBCCCAC.jpeg.f628832b8d4cadb15b15c1454f1ac548.jpegB294C093-DFA3-4BF0-A98F-1A4764705184.jpeg.f35dd641d813a73a6262297549be8289.jpeg

I’m here talking about average size person. My bed is queen size and my sofa bed width is 150 and length is about 2mtr. 

Then again, different people have different taste lah… so that’s why got 3-room, 4-room, 5 rooms and etc to fits all people needs. ;)

Edited by cityhallguy

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

2 room BTO is living in a cage for people with micro budget 

Well, at least they (include me) know and understand how to live on budget. Maybe they like me “知足” content with a minimum shelter as long as not on debt (no home loan, fully paid).

There are people who can’t afford to own a flat because they didn’t manage their finances wisely. Or rather they didn’t work in their life? My sister who only studied with primary 8 (mono) or Vocational Institute (VI), entered workforce aged 16, working with low pay job throughout her life because she’s not good in study, also can managed to get her own 2 room BTO flat 99yrs with fully paid using her CPF. She is very poor in her finance management that she owing credit card debts, plus last year got scammed by scammer into huge bank loan debt. So it really surprises me that that people who are at aged 40s now, saying they have not enough CPF money to buy a flat (2-room). Unless, their life is really a hard life like, due to poor health or some family hardship that they can’t work but to take care of families, those sort of that stuff.m or maybe really 家家有本難念。

Anyway, I heard from my friend who had applied 2-room BTO flat at Tengah (52sqm), cost 190k. The 2-room flat is an open concept (kitchen open to living room) plus built in air con. 

Edited by cityhallguy

Guest Minimalist

Allow me to share my story.

I bought my current resale 4-rm flat about 20 years ago when it was about 20 years old. By the time I reach 65 in a few years, the flat will be slightly over 40 years old with less than 60 years of lease left. If I keep 20 more years of lease (so that it will last me up to 85 years old), I will have less than 40 years of lease to sell back to HDB. The current estimated valuation of my flat is about 580K to 600K. I suppose the last 40 years of a 99 years lease (40%) may only fetch me about 200K to be optimistic?  

Recently, I applied for a 2-rm BTO in a non-mature estate. I was lucky in my first attempt and got to select a unit of my choice. As I am a senior, I opted for a short-lease 2-rm (40 years) which cost me slightly over 100K. I will also be able to apply for a Silver Housing Bonus (30K) meant for seniors like me to downsize to a smaller flat. Hence assuming things go as planned, I will be selling my 4-rm flat for about 600K and buy back a 2-rm for about 100K, hence pocketing about 500K as a result.

Comparing 200K (LBS, staying put in 4 rm) and 500K (downsizing from 4-rm to 2-rm), there is no question which one I will choose. Besides more cash for rainy days, there are other reasons too.

I got to stay in a new house, new environment. My current place is convenient, next to mrt and shopping mall. But my new place suits me more with lots of nature and parks for me to take walks or relax. Also, I can stop renting out my rooms to tenants which I have been doing, and do not have to clean up after them anymore.

I do not mind the smaller space. I came from a humble background and grew up in small flats. I have also stayed in small rooms overseas for a few years. Even if I stay in a bigger space, the extra bedrooms are kept empty or rented out. And when I age, it is good to simplify my life, and keep things to a minimal. But of course, I can only speak for myself. Not everyone is suited to minimalist lifestyle.

22 hours ago, sgmaven said:

Why is a 2-rm HDB too small for a single person to live? Not as if you have a whole family to squeeze into the flat?

Depends on what the single person wants. Some people would find 2 rm hdb is small and some might find the size is just right. Actually if those people can stay in a 1 bedder condo, i don't think 2 rm hdb is small.

For me i would prefer a 3 rm than a 2 rm, more spacious and with 2 bed rm more practical.

7 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

yes i already stay alone for 5y in my 2room HDB 

i feel ok, and i only wear underwear at home LOL save water to wash many cloth hahaha

Your 2 rm flat already MOP, so got plan to sell off your 2 rm and move to a 3 rm? Price for 2 rm resale now can can sell quite high.

18 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

3pax woh w a dog

lowest/affordable costing 60K w fittings

not sure why did they titled it 2rm
It seemed like a 3rm flat to me

and i felt the  space is  just minimally ok for 3pax + dog

a gd transformation

His rm is so cramped, sorry to say & this is alrdy w a hide-in bed

i love a minimalistic lifestyle but.............

This guy already more than 35 year old? This flat is a 2 rm flat, those old hdb blk which have 2 and 3 rm in one blk. He stay with his mum? In the same bedrm?

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Depends on what the single person wants. Some people would find 2 rm hdb is small and some might find the size is just right. Actually if those people can stay in a 1 bedder condo, i don't think 2 rm hdb is small.

For me i would prefer a 3 rm than a 2 rm, more spacious and with 2 bed rm more practical.

Frankly, as we grow older, we are less able to manage such a big flat. Cleaning the flat will be more and more laborious of a chore, hence downsizing to a 2-room unit is a good move, especially if you can get some windfall from the sale of the bigger flat.

Слава Україні!

4 hours ago, Guest Minimalist said:

Allow me to share my story.

I bought my current resale 4-rm flat about 20 years ago when it was about 20 years old. By the time I reach 65 in a few years, the flat will be slightly over 40 years old with less than 60 years of lease left. If I keep 20 more years of lease (so that it will last me up to 85 years old), I will have less than 40 years of lease to sell back to HDB. The current estimated valuation of my flat is about 580K to 600K. I suppose the last 40 years of a 99 years lease (40%) may only fetch me about 200K to be optimistic?  

Recently, I applied for a 2-rm BTO in a non-mature estate. I was lucky in my first attempt and got to select a unit of my choice. As I am a senior, I opted for a short-lease 2-rm (40 years) which cost me slightly over 100K. I will also be able to apply for a Silver Housing Bonus (30K) meant for seniors like me to downsize to a smaller flat. Hence assuming things go as planned, I will be selling my 4-rm flat for about 600K and buy back a 2-rm for about 100K, hence pocketing about 500K as a result.

Comparing 200K (LBS, staying put in 4 rm) and 500K (downsizing from 4-rm to 2-rm), there is no question which one I will choose. Besides more cash for rainy days, there are other reasons too.

I got to stay in a new house, new environment. My current place is convenient, next to mrt and shopping mall. But my new place suits me more with lots of nature and parks for me to take walks or relax. Also, I can stop renting out my rooms to tenants which I have been doing, and do not have to clean up after them anymore.

I do not mind the smaller space. I came from a humble background and grew up in small flats. I have also stayed in small rooms overseas for a few years. Even if I stay in a bigger space, the extra bedrooms are kept empty or rented out. And when I age, it is good to simplify my life, and keep things to a minimal. But of course, I can only speak for myself. Not everyone is suited to minimalist lifestyle.

Depends on when u purchase the flat. If at 35, the flat is 20 years old, by 65, the flat will be 50 years old and u need to keep a minimum of 30 year to last u still 95, 99 - 50 -30 =19, sorry no LBS as the minimum lease for HDB to buy is 20 years. If flat is purchased at 40, then can sell remaining 24 years to HDB. 

One option would be to rent out the whole flat and enjoy retirement life somewhere. If i m not wrong,  once u opt for LBS,  u will not be able to rent the whole flat but still can rent out spare rooms, given your flat next to mrt,  it should be able to fetch a good rental.

Edited by lonelyglobe

5 hours ago, sgmaven said:

2-room-bto-flat-hdb-resale.jpg

I think it is a 2-room flat, considering the size of his little room. Also, unless it is one of those very old flats, most 3-room units come with 2 toilets (he only has 1).

Yes, this is a 2-room flat (Type II) with an internal area of 46 sqm.

There is a smaller version Type I with an area of 36 sqm.

A 3-room area will be about 66 sqm.

There is show room in HDB Hub in Toa Payoh which showcases this model.

You can visit the Hub to have a feel of the actual size.

i have selected a 2-room unit of this model.

1 minute ago, Guest Reno said:

Yes, this is a 2-room flat (Type II) with an internal area of 46 sqm.

There is a smaller version Type I with an area of 36 sqm.

A 3-room area will be about 66 sqm.

There is show room in HDB Hub in Toa Payoh which showcases this model.

You can visit the Hub to have a feel of the actual size.

i have selected a 2-room unit of this model.

Yeah, I think this sort of flat is good enough for a single person to live in. Okay, I do realise that the bedroom is slightly smaller than that of the bedroom in a 3-room flat, but I think it is fine. The nook can be converted into a walk-in wardrobe if you think you need more space, or simply used as a home-office area.

Слава Україні!

Guest The House
20 hours ago, Guest Minimalist said:

For comparison, my current 4-rm flat is 84 sqm, and my new 2-rm BTO is 46 sqm.

2 room or 3 room is fine as long as it makes you happy, fit into your budget and have a good neighbour. There is also another saying that the house will find you instead of you looking for it.  It is called fate matching.   No point staying in a jumbo flat with neighbour from hell.  Don't listen and think too much about what people say.  Got house better than no house.  

2 minutes ago, Guest The House said:

2 room or 3 room is fine as long as it makes you happy, fit into your budget and have a good neighbour. There is also another saying that the house will find you instead of you looking for it.  It is called fate matching.   No point staying in a jumbo flat with neighbour from hell.  Don't listen and think too much about what people say.  Got house better than no house.  

Exactly! I think everyone wants a peaceful sanctuary to retire to at the end of the day. If your neighbour keeps doing things to irritate you, then whatever lovely flat you have will be like a prison cell.

And yes, a shelter over your head, is always better than no shelter. Even if it is a leasehold from the government. We are gay, and have no kids to leave the property to anyway...

Слава Україні!

21 hours ago, sgmaven said:

Frankly, as we grow older, we are less able to manage such a big flat. Cleaning the flat will be more and more laborious of a chore, hence downsizing to a 2-room unit is a good move, especially if you can get some windfall from the sale of the bigger flat.

True, as we aged staying in a 2 rm flat is much easier to clean up the house. Esp we only need to clean up one toilet. If stay in 3 rm, need to wash 2 toilets, even though most of the time we only use one toilet. But stay 3 rm, at least can rent out one bedrm if want to generate income. Or if need people to take care or have money to employ maid, 3 rm has extra rm, more practical.

18 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Yes,  is very crazy now,  2 room selling at 300 to 350k,  i really wonder who will buy? 

Agreed, really wonder if anyone will buy a resale 2 rm at 350k at not a very good location? But since now a resale 3 rm is selling at 400k+, so 2 rm also increased selling price. Many years back, a resale 3 rm at not so good location which is less than 10 year old, around 350k can buy already.

10 hours ago, sgmaven said:

Considering that Zijie's flat is an old unit, then the floor plan would be different. I went looking for the older designs (old flats don't have Household Shelters). And this is the floor plan that I found.

1960-1970-2-room-e1627011839584.png

This is the old type of 2 rm flat that zijie staying. So he stay in the utility rm at the kitchen area?

14 hours ago, Since u r here said:

It is a re sale

it seemed like a 3rm flat to me

his mum and sis in one rm

he in another v cramped room

his kitchen is quite decent which is why i deemed this a 3rm (sg way of describing) flat

i have never visited a 2rm hdb in my whole life but i surely believe its kitchen must b small

though i wont deny that as we aged beyond 60yo, a smaller flat is better for maintenance….

i am not sure will zijie get married, he may have to move out and spend another amount renovating then

He stay in this 2 rm flat with his mum and sis? 3 persons staying in a 2 rm? Did he bought the house himself? He should have got a 3 rm instead since so many people staying together. Old 3 rm flat also not say very ex.

29 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

True, as we aged staying in a 2 rm flat is much easier to clean up the house. Esp we only need to clean up one toilet. If stay in 3 rm, need to wash 2 toilets, even though most of the time we only use one toilet. But stay 3 rm, at least can rent out one bedrm if want to generate income. Or if need people to take care or have money to employ maid, 3 rm has extra rm, more practical.

Yeap,  for those who plan to retire oversea,  a 3 room flat definitely will fetch a higher rental than 2 room, more money to spend oversea. 

Last but not least, if rent out 1 room then at least anything happen, hopefully the tenant help u to call for help and not wait until your neighbour smell something..... 

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 11/19/2022 at 10:25 AM, sgmaven said:

Considering that Zijie's flat is an old unit, then the floor plan would be different. I went looking for the older designs (old flats don't have Household Shelters). And this is the floor plan that I found.

1960-1970-2-room-e1627011839584.png

Divide an already small kitchen into a balcony is not a smart decision, especially if the family loves to cook and uses the kitchen frequently. The kitchen is thought to be the center of the home. It must therefore be comfortably big in order to be comfortable. Having said that, I do not like home design, especially when it tries to look "instagrammed" in an artificial way. They cannot be sustained, and the initial excitement quickly fades.

I wanted to design my house so that it would be practical, timeless, and most importantly, roomy (not necessarily pretty). In my opinion, spaciousness is already a sign of beauty. The best home designs allow for easy additions and subtractions with minimal effort. That can only be done in a spacious and clean residence. The 2-room flat described above are already overflowing, and you are unable to add any more stuffs  and neither can you substract anymore items because  these are the only necessities in the limited area.

14 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Not just 3 pax but w his dog running around too!!!!!

price is determined by location too, not just base on rm-size

&

60k incld fittings for a 2rm flat is not cheap

therefore zijie's case on having a small flat is not about to "save" *& to have more cash on hand
but MORE about practicality

Which 1of u after downgrading or gotten a studio/2rm apartment will spend a 60K to reno?

I won’t spend so much (60k) on reno. My reno is 11k, Electrical appliances 3k, Furnitures 3k, so total 17k

Edited by cityhallguy

I really don't understand the fixation with critiquing Zijie's flat. Yes, he spent a lot of money on a rather small flat (considering it is for 3). However, it is his money, and he can jolly-well do what he likes with it. Also, it is his flat (which he shares with his mum and sis), so they, not anyone else, are the ones who have to live in it. No one is asking any of you to live in there!

That said, if the flat were to be converted into a residence for 1, then it would be quite roomy. We are talking as gay singles buying HDB flats, so why talk about cases where people are sharing the flat with others?

Слава Україні!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.