Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 3a

You might want to consider loosing weight first. As your body gets bigger, your 'didi' will certainly shrink.

As you gets older, your didi will have harder time getting hard and staying hard longer.

Consult a doctor instead of going around trying all sort of "remedies". You might do more harm to your 'didi' than helping it 'grow'.

I visited the Malay Chap. But it was in a one-room flat in Chai Chee...

I called him after visiting his informative website but he did not deliver what he promised...

I had to shave my didi clean.

Then he showed me videos selling product.

The whole time he was merely trying to sell products.

He did very little massage (if any)

I did not buy any product because I was already disappointed when he opened the door. He doesn't even look like that man on his website.

He kept trying to sell his powder and pills though my purpose was manhood therapy.

Once he gets your hp number, he is very persistent. I understand he shifts from place to place.

Members: Please be warned.

Guest Guest

i saw terry the ex owner of vclub and sphere yesterday in a massage place call elements in sago st,he did a massage and a scrub for me.wonder when he change trade from gay sauna to massage centre.i can say his skill is quite good though and he is so damn cute....wow tau...my type lei... :P:P

i saw terry the ex owner of vclub and sphere yesterday in a massage place call elements in sago st,he did a massage and a scrub for me.wonder when he change trade from gay sauna to massage centre.i can say his skill is quite good though and he is so damn cute....wow tau...my type lei... :P:P

I thought Terry is running handphone business in Pearl Centre as he left his business card in former V-Club sauna before its closed down? Now based on your report, he is now a masseur?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

:angry: I would think there are many guys who go for massage not for the massage but how good the therapist looks or do they have a nice dick or to compile the whole thing and that is does he do extras. I dont understand why many times as what (guest) said that they dont really ask much about how good he is or maybe even how experience is he???

Massage is something you enjoy,enjoy it for its strong, firmness,long relaxing strokes which brings you to heaven and back and lastly abit sensual for all the right points .

What you should want is being relieved of all your tension problem muscles and go out not with a lighter wallet but with a lighter body and mind :)

Guest Guest_gc0805

it might b a good idea to give some details abt the masseur u r enquiring about rather than simply name drop. it might be miscontrued (rightly or wrongly) as a ploy stir up interest in that masseur rather than a genuine question. if u read past postings, these questions were almost always followed by further enquiries abt who the masseur is. so provide some basic info first.

Guest sphereclient

anyone has terry's work place number,try to find him on his hp but line not in use :unsure: where is elements by the way,anyone can help?guchi muchi can help me,plssssss.....

anyone has terry's work place number,try to find him on his hp but line not in use :unsure: where is elements by the way,anyone can help?guchi muchi can help me,plssssss.....

You might read 'Elements Face Body Lab' at Sago Street.

http://www.elementsfacebodylab.com/elements/location.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest sphereclient
anyone has terry's work place number,try to find him on his hp but line not in use  :unsure: where is elements by the way,anyone can help?guchi muchi can help me,plssssss.....

You might read 'Elements Face Body Lab' at Sago Street.

http://www.elementsfacebodylab.com/elements/location.html

xie xie ni.....nice website with all the discount.i student so i get dicsount...haha

Guest massage your dollar's worth

hi all, of late there have been a lot of self advertisements (using a different nik) or engineered endorsements (get friends to review favourably). this is not a bad sign - shows market is competitive because consumer options are aplenty. and those home-based masseurs with scanty skills and still charge ridiculous rates will either need to buck up their craft or be weeded out of the scene.

not that i am self advertising my own reviews, but they are 100% independent and i personally pay to visit these masseurs just like any other customer. of course, my views could be biased, but i am only human, but i constantly try to stay objective and remain true to my cause of providing guidance and recommendations to help you BWers to get the best massage value.

today i am going to review ken @ cck, whom i visited last week. i first called him, and he sounded super obliging but NOT desperate. faultlessly polite, even thoughtfully asked if he should provide his address over the phone or sms me subsequently (he must be aware that some of us, especially the married ones and the bisexuals, are super discreet). so he scores a point for pre-massage experience already.

i must say i wasn't familiar with the cck district. but for those who are driving there, take the PIE/BKE route, and exit at cck drive/way. keep a look out for the yew tee mrt station, which is a stone's throw away from his flat.

entering into his house, i was delighted to discern that his floor is sparkling clean, and his house is neatly and tastefully furnished in a strong oriental style, from living room to massage room. there were two big bookshelves crammed with chinese literature, some of the titles were reflexology/massage themed, so i reckon this guy must be serious about his craft.

he offered me a drink, and sat me down in the living room to 'explain' his services, which starts with a back scrub which i declined.

going into the massage room, it was an L-shaped bedroom. it was not air-conditioned, but had a pillar fan at the corner. although windows were all shut tight, it was surprisingly not as warm as i had expected. anyway, a massage should be ideally done in a non-air con environment, to prevent opened pores from taking in the chill that may subsequently cause rheumatism.

ken is an average sized guy. spiky hair, but fitter than most in the 50s cohort. he has rather defined pectorals and biceps. he speaks fluent english, carries himself humbly (does not pretend to know it all like some other masseurs), and has a very good customer-service attitude (always checking whether i am feeling comfortable at my slightest fidgeting).

although the room massage room looks clean, and the towels and pillows passably hygienic, i was rather perturbed to find covering my body a green army towel! i asked ken about it and he told me he was a retired military man (i later found out that the drying area behind his kitchen had three bamboo sticks of green army towels). just a small anecdotal detail i wanted to share, a towel's a towel.

ken's massage skills were, frankly, slightly above average. his strength is consistently good, and seemed to have a system of massaging various body parts (unlike some masseurs who randomly move from head to toe). he does not cover the head and feet, which i found a tad disappointing, otherwise for the bigger body muscle groups like the back, shoulders and thighs, he spent a great deal of time and effort easing out the ache.

ken can be chatty if you are yourself. he does not seemed distracted even when carrying out a conversation in the midst of the massage (although his breathing is a tad heavy and his sweat beads occasionally spilled onto my body).

now for the ratings out of *****:

skills ***

ambiance ***1/2

value for money (at $40) ***1/2

overall experience ***1/2

PS: i would like ken, if it's not too much, to provide some proper bathing kit in the bathroom. there is just a bar of soap and shampoo. maybe a bottle of cleansing foam and some powder would make it complete. :-)

Hey massage your dollar's worth, thank u for your good review! It's been a long time since we last saw someone review a masseur in field report format... hmm... i stayed in Yew Tee for awhile before... never knew there are good masseurs in that area...

Koh Samui, I need u...

This weekend is a potential super long labour day holiday; Especially for people who are taking leave on Mon.

I have updated the Home-based Massage List for people who wants to get a massage this weekend. Remember to post your massage reviews at BW after your sessions.

The HML is at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2445

Cheers !

Guest Guest

I remember some time ago someone wrote about a Benjamin providing massage in Potong Pasir...I don't seem to be able to find that writeup.. Anyone recall this or have any feedback?

Guest Guest
Description: Very fit and good looking male therapist with gifted hands trained in swedish, thai and Java massage gives unique fusion massage therapy for limited period of time before next job commitment. Outdoor body scrub and shower facilities are available at secure balcony for unique experience. Prices: 70 min body massage - $65 30 min Body scrub - additional $30 Work hours: 10 AM 10 PM Contact number: +65 8168 6633 Masseur: John Stats: 173cm, 70kg, 27 y.o., Chinese Address: 21 Tanjong Pagar Road (meeting point: Ya Kun Kaya Toast Shop) If you have many questions to ask, please call me on my mobile and refrain from using SMS. Your understanding is much appreciated. Thank you

came across this ad in yahoo sg classified...

wonder if any frens here patronise him already? any feedback?

:D

Yes, he's very fit and good looking as he had said. He does good message too but "no extra". :D Only -ve: messy room.

PS: anyone can tell if he's gay?

Guest da nite
Yes, he's very fit and good looking as he had said. He does good message too but "no extra". :D Only -ve: messy room.

PS: anyone can tell if he's gay?

is his orientation impt?.... does he have a shop? don't tell me massage at ya kun balcony :D

Description:  Very fit and good looking male therapist with gifted hands trained in swedish, thai and Java massage gives unique fusion massage therapy for limited period of time before next job commitment. Outdoor body scrub and shower facilities are available at secure balcony for unique experience. Prices: 70 min body massage - $65 30 min Body scrub - additional $30 Work hours: 10 AM 10 PM Contact number: +65 8168 6633 Masseur: John Stats: 173cm, 70kg, 27 y.o., Chinese Address: 21 Tanjong Pagar Road (meeting point: Ya Kun Kaya Toast Shop) If you have many questions to ask, please call me on my mobile and refrain from using SMS. Your understanding is much appreciated. Thank you

came across this ad in yahoo sg classified...

wonder if any frens here patronise him already? any feedback?

:D

Report on John

Just had a massage by John earlier. John has good skills but he has something extra - youth, look, body and smile. It is definitely a bonus. Overall, I am satisfied by his serious massage. In fact, he accidentally treat my right sprained shoulder.

The only complaint is that he does not have a proper massage bed but still he is able to deliver his massage. Yet that bed is comfortable. The shower at the balcony is something interesting and I am so afraid the curtain may fall off.

Somehow, masseur likes to give me deep tissue massage but I actually prefer sensual massage. May be I am fleshy.

Oh yes, I saw another guy waiting at Ah Kun at 3pm when I was buying my toast bread. I think he may be waiting for John for his appointment. If you are that person, I would like to say Hello.

z

was tired recently and happened to contact Eddie, he had a free slot that night and i took it.

I believed i have talked about the decor, so i will skip this part.

this time, at my request, his massage was harder than the previous, just nice to relax the muscle. so no complaints on this one.

i would like to talk about the smaller things he had done very well.

1. the towels were heated to a comfy temperature, so when he placed them on me, i felt good having a warm towel in the aircon room.

2. his place is very clean, the room was preset to a nice temperature neither too cold or too hot. the lights were dimmed and smoothing music was played.

3. he had a pot of tea heated by the side table, which was a nice touch

4. he mentioned he had training in Aromatheapy, that was evident towards the end of the massage which he placed his palm over my nose with the relaxing lavender scent.

5. before i showered, he would first enter the bathroom to let the water run a little so that the heater can heat up the water in time.

it is the smaller things that made a visit to him a worthy experience.

his web: http://www.eddiemassage.com/

personally i felt all home based massuers should invest in a decent web page, not only it provides references to the massage experience, it will also ease the mind of the customers. on this aspect, eddie did a good job as well, you can see that massage package, the room decor and his picture.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
Just had a massage by John earlier. John has good skills but he has something extra - youth, look, body and smile. It is definitely a bonus. Overall, I am satisfied by his serious massage. In fact, he accidentally treat my right sprained shoulder.

Oh you mentioned "serious" massage, so no "happening ending" ? :whistle: I am seeing a stone flying towards my direction.

Just had a massage by John earlier.  John has good skills but he has something extra - youth, look, body and smile.   It is definitely a bonus.   Overall, I am satisfied by his serious massage.  In fact, he accidentally treat my right sprained shoulder.

Oh you mentioned "serious" massage, so no "happening ending" ? :whistle: I am seeing a stone flying towards my direction.

When it comes to massage, I am particular about his skills because I am genuinely going for a massage. Of course, if the masseur decides to give extra, it will be a bonus. You can be the cutest masseur but if you know nothing about massage, I will be very upset because you are just like a male prostitute in the name of masseur. As long as the masseur delivers his skills, I have nothing to complain. Of course, there is an inner voice hoping the good and cute masseur to provide 'holistic' care. :twisted:

z

;) I have read and always come up with the same solution, Many guys here look for messuers not for their expertise or professionalism but their looks and happy endings.

I have also been looking for remarks on therapist who are based in massage parlours but dont really read much about it aside from the therapist in Diamond. Maybe somebody should start something on that. But please always remember best thing is not to be too graphic if other things happens

Went to elements lab today,ask for terry to try out his massage skill.Not too bad, good pressure with some stretching techniques(a bit similiar to yoga thai massage). Was told by the owner that he has a diploma in thai massage. Didn't ask why he close down sphere and became a therapist,but i guess he is quite happy with his working hours now,at least he looks fitter now...

Keep it up,Terry :clap:

Guest fog n mist
Has anyone tried Desmond @www.homspa.info?

hi,

visited the website, the whole feel of the write up seems tempting for me to go check it out. especially there is a new package call 'Pampering Ritual'

however I find the packages/charges is on the pricey end. However, if there is special promotional rate for first time client, I wont mind giving it a try :)

Perhaps some friends here have tried out this place and can give us an objective feedback on the service n skills.

Tried Jensen of Redhill...but must admit i was quite disappointed...didn't feel the sincerity of service and rather that he was always looking at the time and rushing the massage so as to get it over with. Can anyone recommend more masseurs in the west please?

Guest Guest
Tried Jensen of Redhill...but must admit i was quite disappointed...didn't feel the sincerity of service and rather that he was always looking at the time and rushing the massage so as to get it over with. Can anyone recommend more masseurs in the west please?

worst of all in the west..... lousy massage - no strength just feeling that he is caressing your body, no massage bed - cause neck stress, use super low grade massage oil, he has bad attitude, extremely expensive for this kind of skill. 200% not recommending. :yuk:

Guest Small Fish

yup. I agree. His massage is just touching your body. Damn ex for this kind of standard. And ask me whether wanna be his outcall masseur for his customers. highly not recommended.

Guest chnexecutive

Well, if you are honestly looking for a good and strong massage, I would recommend Terry at Clementi. His massage is good and strong hands.

Guest Guest

$60 for his soft massage is very much expensive....... even $20 i will not consider also.

Guest, If you expect people to put effort to massage you and yet you expect the charges to be $10 or $20, you must be crazy lor. Why don't you put yourself in their shoes.

You massage people and get paid like $10, you want?

From your reply, it is obvious you are talking like a kid.

Guest guru

hi guy :D i try jason redhill before.. he is no bad.. but no sure now.. text him no reply... thought he is always full book :D

Guest Guest
Guest, If you expect people to put effort to massage you and yet you expect the charges to be $10 or $20, you must be crazy lor. Why don't you put yourself in their shoes.

You massage people and get paid like $10, you want?

From your reply, it is obvious you are talking like a kid.

feel that $60 is too expensive for his skill.... or i can say he dont have skill at all, plainly just out to touch touch and earn some quick buck.... i would like to say i would not go back to him again if he charges even $20........ no comments further, thx.

Guest Guest
hi guy :D i try jason redhill before.. he is no bad.. but no sure now.. text him no reply... thought he is always full book :D

well.... he choose customer..... that's why no reply :whistle: