Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 3a

But pray tell..how do you even get to the point of asking him if you can jerk off in front of him? Or will he tell you without asking that it's ok?

That's a pretty good question :clap:

Possible senario:

Client: I really horny after massage leh...May I play with myself, right here right now?

Massuer: Can Can

Massuer: (what he could be thinking)...Choy choy choy...grown man no self conrol one. Can't wait until somewhere more private like at home meh? So paiseh for me now. Aiyah...no choice lah, if say no, after wait don't come back again.

Guest Guest

then again.. he has nothing to lose too la.. free show somemore. hehe. but make sure its a good show lor.

and bring ur own tissue

Guest Guest
Wonder if anyone has tried Mr. Tan Kim Cheong in Lucky Chinatown. Heard his is the traditional Chinese tuina.

Is his type of massage upper body massage or whole body massage? Lying flat on bed or upright in chair type?

Guest Guest

He does full body massage. I think each session lasts about 45min. It's a good invigorating tuina done professionally on a proper massage bed where you put your head in the 'hole' at the front of the bed. Space is a little cramped. Mr Tan does his massage in his shirt and shorts. No hanky panky. If your back ache, can go see him. If your ass itchy, go see someone else.

Guest Guest

Eh...not looking for hanky panky.

Mr Tan's full body massage means front and back? Or back massage only? Can i ask him to focus on my back only?

And also the client is suppose to be half dressed or totally undressed? Personally, I am not that comfortable taking off my undies. :oops:

Thanks in advance!

Guest tamp guy

looking at the massuers from tampines. we got gordon+mike, frank and robin.

anyone who visited them can recommend who is best with happy ending.

Mr Tan's full body massage means front and back? Or back massage only? Can i ask him to focus on my back only?

And also the client is suppose to be half dressed or totally undressed? Personally, I am not that comfortable taking off my undies. :oops:

Dont worry about your modesty. Mr Tan is very professional. You can safely put on undies and lay on the table. I think it's no problem to ask him to do just the back only- it just means he'd concentrate more on the back (including backside :D ) than anywhere else. Why not the front leh? U scare your thing stand ah?

Guest charles

Hi..

My friend from Philippines is offering his massage services. He used to do massage for local celebrities in the Philippines and is experienced with shiatsu, sports and javanese (i hope i got that right) massage. He's doing outcall services. Very nice guy and great massage so hope you try him out. For additional info you may contact him @ 82 14 94 00 (Ron). just tell him his friend Charles recommended him.

thanks

My friend from Philippines is offering his massage services. He used to do massage for local celebrities in the Philippines and is experienced with shiatsu, sports and javanese (i hope i got that right) massage. He's doing outcall services. Very nice guy and great massage so hope you try him out. For additional info you may contact him @ 82 14 94 00 (Ron). just tell him his friend Charles recommended him

Whats yr friend's stats???

Guest Guest
Dont worry about your modesty. Mr Tan is very professional. You can safely put on undies and lay on the table. I think it's no problem to ask him to do just the back only- it just means he'd concentrate more on the back (including backside :D ) than anywhere else. Why not the front leh? U scare your thing stand ah?

Hah....actually i am afraid my thing will shrink under the cold air con! :oops:

Eh...I dun think my backside need any work. Just my back and shoulders. :D

Wanna INform those who goes for massage!

BE PROFESSIONAL!!

Sincerely looking for massage... but came.....

One incall Massage in LAVENDER/ KALLANG BAHRU BLK 68.

IF you guys know someone who is named LESLIE 30chn. Stays there.. kindly AVOID his massage!!

1. VERY POOR MASSAGE KNOWLEDGE (-1/5)

2. ENVIRONMENT: C.M.I (1/5)

3. PERSONALITY: CANT EVEN 'open' his mouth to talk! (-1/5)

4. PRICES : Fxxx ($50 bucks!)

He claim he is "PRO" when i told him i needed one badly to ease my pain!

Then everythin went opposite!!

BE AWARE of such IDIOTS to ruin the reputation of local masseur...

My Purpose:

To prevent all these cheaters from destroying the goodwill of good massage around Singapore.

thanks.

GUYS...Kindly take note of it..

Guest Guest
Take lift down, directly on the left side. Dun get it wrong, the one behind lift is gay, so decide choose what u like. happy showing.

i am interested to find out about the gay massage. Is it good? With proper shower and massage bed? Please share more.

Take lift down, directly on the left side. Dun get it wrong, the one behind lift is gay, so decide choose what u like. happy showing.

i am interested to find out about the gay massage. Is it good? With proper shower and massage bed? Please share more.

Pls go to pg 1 ... see Places for Massage - part2! a listing of masseur for u to choose. :D

-----

Thanks for helping to clarify. For the latest massage list, we have moved it under the "Services, Biz & Useful Web Links" forum. You can reach the list directly at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2445

Hendry Tan

Guest fog n mist

Description: Very fit and good looking male therapist with gifted hands trained in swedish, thai and Java massage gives unique fusion massage therapy for limited period of time before next job commitment. Outdoor body scrub and shower facilities are available at secure balcony for unique experience. Prices: 70 min body massage - $65 30 min Body scrub - additional $30 Work hours: 10 AM 10 PM Contact number: +65 8168 6633 Masseur: John Stats: 173cm, 70kg, 27 y.o., Chinese Address: 21 Tanjong Pagar Road (meeting point: Ya Kun Kaya Toast Shop) If you have many questions to ask, please call me on my mobile and refrain from using SMS. Your understanding is much appreciated. Thank you

came across this ad in yahoo sg classified...

wonder if any frens here patronise him already? any feedback?

:D

Guest Driclor

Very busy this week so din have a chance to try Mr. Tan....

But I also find very weird calling to make appt for the first time via Mobile Phone :)

Hi,

Has anyone patronize "Nature Forest" SPA/Massage shop along Pagoda st.(Chinatown)?

Do they have any uncle masseur working there?

Regards,

Dun have. The eldest therpist they have i think is their trainer. Not sure of his age. Sorry cant remember his name. :P

Guest Guest

My friend from Philippines is offering his massage services. He used to do massage for local celebrities in the Philippines and is experienced with shiatsu, sports and javanese (i hope i got that right) massage. He's doing outcall services. Very nice guy and great massage so hope you try him out. For additional info you may contact him @ 82 14 94 00 (Ron). just tell him his friend Charles recommended him

Whats yr friend's stats???

Anyone try this new masseur from Philippines?

"picturetrail.com/alexdino "

Checked the website, hot site with hot young guys. i had tried roy before in hotel, he is from thailand. it was abt $120, i thought he was going away, said he was a medical student or something. i am quite surprised to see his pictures again. the massage was ok,

are all the guys here massuers?

Guest Guest_Rain
the one behind lift is gay, so decide choose what u like. happy showing.

is the shop know as Well.com ?

Has anyone tried the service ?

I will like to recommend the following masseur

based strictly on his good massage skills (in my opinion)

Name : Ken (50+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Choa Chu Kang, near to MRT station

Facility : no air-con but with proper massage bed

Rate : $40/hr

hmmm has anyone tried him yet? Any reviews?

Guest midniteghost
the one behind lift is gay, so decide choose what u like. happy showing.

is the shop know as Well.com ?

Has anyone tried the service ?

Well.com? Is it a gay one? Are u sure?

I tried it today. The massage is good . Fall slept during massage and after massage feel refresh :) The therapist uncle quit handsome oh.. but no hanky panky.. jus massage. Perhaps wanna try Mr Tan who u guy mentioned but after i came back i found that i go to the wrong shop. Cos i only found well.com at basement 3. Anyway quit worth it cos only charge $38 per hour.Can give it a try.

I will like to recommend the following masseur

based strictly on his good massage skills (in my opinion)

Name : Ken (50+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Choa Chu Kang, near to MRT station

Facility : no air-con but with proper massage bed

Rate : $40/hr

hmmm has anyone tried him yet? Any reviews?

No one tried ??

"picturetrail.com/alexdino "

Checked the website, hot site with hot young guys. i had tried roy before in hotel, he is from thailand. it was abt $120, i thought he was going away, said he was a medical student or something. i am quite surprised to see his pictures again. the massage was ok,

are all the guys here massuers?

Some of the guys are not what they look like now. Their photos have been taken when they were in their youth.

I once engaged this guy whom I was attracted to by the picture. But to my horror, when he arrived, he looked at least 10 years older, shorter and thinner.

Some of the good looking ones have poor attittude and are rude.

Buyers beware!

Guest nobody

Just visited a manhood massage therapist at Changi. Was advised to shave the pubic hair before the appointment. Was told that the therapy would last for about 1 and 1/2 hour and cost $150 for the massage and $100 for learning of various techniques to enhance manhood.

Upon arriving, was offered to take 3 capsules, claimed to be produced by himself for enhancement. Thereafter, a one full hour of sales presentation on health supplements, and he claimed that he is not a salesman but it is to educate his customer. Than follow by about 20 minutes of manhood massage. In the midst, the therapist put a Penis Enlargement Vacuum on mine ! And said "look, yours bigger now!" After the therapy, was offered a tiny cup of fruit juice out of a new bottle; there, another round of sales presentation on the health aspect of the fruit juice.

Before leaving, the therapy round up the damage :

$250 for the massage and technique learnt (1 and half hour of sale presentation + 20 minute of massage)

$20 for a bottle of the fruit juice (which I was offered a little cup),

$40 for a 100 capsule drug produced by himself (which I took 3 while arriving),

$70 for a tiny bottle of spray for the penis,

$120 for a detox supplement.

Total Damage half a thousand !

Just visited a manhood massage therapist at Changi. Was advised to shave the pubic hair before the appointment. Was told that the therapy would last for about 1 and 1/2 hour and cost $150 for the massage and $100 for learning of various techniques to enhance manhood.

Upon arriving, was offered to take 3 capsules, claimed to be produced by himself for enhancement. Thereafter, a one full hour of sales presentation on health supplements, and he claimed that he is not a salesman but it is to educate his customer. Than follow by about 20 minutes of manhood massage. In the midst, the therapist put a Penis Enlargement Vacuum on mine ! And said "look, yours bigger now!" After the therapy, was offered a tiny cup of fruit juice out of a new bottle; there, another round of sales presentation on the health aspect of the fruit juice.

$250 for the massage and technique learnt (1 and half hour of sale presentation + 20 minute of massage)

What a :angry: ! Do let us know which one!

Guest Dont be Naive

First I must praise you for your frankness and bravery to tell us your misadventure.

But it also reflects on how naive you have been.... :ph34r:

Frankly, I was a quite alarmed to read your report, eh, 'nobody'. The half K damage- that you can earn back. But to actually consume capsules 'produced by the therapist' is really taking unnecessary health risk and it's really an issue that you should look upon urgently. Is this therapist qualified to dispense these capsules to you? Have you seen his 'lab'? What are inside these capsules anyway? I dont think any individual (definitely not massage therapist) can prescribe you any drugs without some sort of medical approval. Only doctor can do that. Do look into this seriously.

Wow, what kind of story or confession was that? How could amost $1,000 spend like that without knowing in advance? :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Just visited a manhood massage therapist at Changi.  Was advised to shave the pubic hair before the appointment.  Was told that the therapy would last for about 1 and 1/2 hour and cost $150 for the massage and $100 for learning of various techniques to enhance manhood.

Upon arriving, was offered to take 3 capsules, claimed to be produced by himself for enhancement.  Thereafter, a one full hour of sales presentation on health supplements, and he claimed that he is not a salesman but it is to educate his customer.  Than follow by about 20 minutes of manhood massage.  In the midst, the therapist put a Penis Enlargement Vacuum on mine ! And said "look, yours bigger now!" After the therapy, was offered a tiny cup of fruit juice out of a new bottle; there, another round of sales presentation on the health aspect of the fruit juice. 

What a :angry: ! Do let us know which one!

I know....it must be this guy called Malik. He operates near Changi at Siglap.

Don't be conned by his website which shows a more elderly man performing the massgae on a Caucasian guy with an engorged dick....

he claims that the elderly man is his teacher.....don't know if it is true......

.....but he is definitely more interested in his sales than the massage!!!

Guest Guest
yes i met someone like that be4

malay shop

i asked for a massage

he said $1000

i ran for my life

do provide some info about his website or address,... to prevent others for being conned

Don't be conned by his website which shows a more elderly man performing the massgae on a Caucasian guy with an engorged dick....

he claims that the elderly man is his teacher.....don't know if it is true......

Hmmm, I think I have seen his ads mostly and very often in yahoo sg :unsure:

http://www.geocities.com/mandiwap/therapy.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hmmm, I think I have seen his ads mostly and very often in yahoo sg :unsure:

http://www.geocities.com/mandiwap/therapy.html

oh... him huh :unsure: my friend being con too :(:angry::angry:

Wow, me almost conned by him. Called him up to make appointment but no reply, he call me back 2 days later. Asked him about charges, says about $100 but varies according to treatment which makes me think again. Siglap Centre. Phew! did not go visit him yet. What to do, my little "didi" is getting smaller and softer day by day. Any suggestion, can anyone help, thanks in advance.