Male HQ

Happening At Fort Road Beach / Car Park / Under The Bridge + How I Missed Those Fort Road Days (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

Guest Guest

The jogging track is closed unless you access if via the bushes. When the track was not closed, many cars parked and you see a lot of people walking along the jogging path ... Cruising. Since the closure I noticed less cars.

Is it true that this jogging track is often patrolled by police at night?

Since they closed access to the track then would going in through the bushes be deemed illegal entry or trespassing?

Guest straightpunk

Im remember when i have party with my friend at eastcoast beach..when im drunk i just walk away till fr..i done at katong park and sleep there..1 uncle come n gimme a massage abit then he ask me to follow if i need a free massge..who dont want?im say ok..wah..u know what happen..its too damn cool..

Guest Cyclist

There were 2 occasions when I saw police car with the flashing lights at the car park some time earlier this year, so Blue's question about whether this place is frequently patrolled by police may not be out of place....

Not sure what happened but I steered clear when I see flashing lights in the distance....

Guest For_Play

i have many encounters there also, ranging from just a bj to an impromptu four-some session. it was a good relief after whole day teaching / performing.

Impromptu four-some... Whoa.. That's hot! Definitely not on the jogging track or/and car park i reckon coz i can't think of a good place for that awesome foursome.

Will be going later tonight after 9pm. Hoping to have a taste of that impromptu foreplay.

Any one else going?

sound fun and hot.
ws thinking whether i got the chance to taste all this wild fun

The Best is yet to COME

Be Positive, Patient and Persistent

I Love My Life

>>> https://ask.fm/billyb0y_M <<<

Tree Of Savior [Telsia]

[Main]Cleric(C1)>Priest(C2) : LV66

Cleric(C1)>Krivis(C2) : LV63

Wiz(C1)>Cryomancer(C1) : LV42

Yeah been there recently and realised it is all closed off. Gotta be careful about going through the fences cos i will constitute to trespassing. Couldn't do anything when i went there. Anyone knows any other cruising place do advise.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest last nite

All sealed up but still worth the trip as there are quite a few cars there

Just that there are lots of mosquitos, maybe coz of the patches of rain

Depending on your luck, sometimes there are a couple of bi curious gems who turn up for a quickie.

Thr is this park just opposite fort road.

you know thr is traffic light at the road leading highway? Yea just cross the road. Or go by the underpass. N there would be toilet whr ppl like to cruise. But I wish thr are moreppl cruisin thr.

thr is also a fitness corner thr n a playgrd

Thr is this park just opposite fort road.

you know thr is traffic light at the road leading highway? Yea just cross the road. Or go by the underpass. N there would be toilet whr ppl like to cruise. But I wish thr are moreppl cruisin thr.

thr is also a fitness corner thr n a playgrd

"But I wish thr are moreppl cruisin thr. "

It is a public park for goodness sake, and there are residential bulidngs with windows and balconies looking at the park, at night the park is lighted by garden lights, the public toilets are brightly lit and the men's room have slates that allow partial view into the toilet, and hand washing area.

Are you trying to get people into trouble with the law, any fishy activity can be seen by residents staying adjacent to the park, needless to say there are some die hards who still have cruissing activity inside the lighted areas of the park , some even brazenly have  public sex in a not so hidden area of the park thinking that the low light , will shield them from public view.

Please do not encourage people to cruise in this park , leave it to the families and people who want to exercise late into the night.

The gay people should have some self control and carry their activities to under the flyover and into the fort road heavy vehicle pparking area, and do it in the bushes or inside the cars where normal park users will not get a shock of their life late inot the night by bumping into tow frantic men pulling up their dishevelled trousers from around their knees or worse still caught with their body parts stuck into each other.

please leave katong park a shock free and peaceful family park for other park users.

I also use if for my exercise late at night

I was there last night.....despite the access is been blocked to the jogging tracks; the car park was happening....many cars and ppl walking aouund. 

met this Mini driver, came over into my and gave me a good oral.....  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i was there but saw a group of younger with car vain . after 10 .30 pm no cars .  I suspect they are CIDs patrolling around so becareful cause i can sense something is not right well  visiting to ford road yesterday , if u guys mange saw  younger at the car vain end of the road and some walking around . 

MarsViper. Yes u are right. Police patrol Ford Rd frequently nowadays. If u like uniform fun, may try approach them haha...

I have stopped going Ford Rd long time since I noticed Police car usually patrol around there at night.

MarsViper. Yes u are right. Police patrol Ford Rd frequently nowadays. If u like uniform fun, may try approach them haha...

I have stopped going Ford Rd long time since I noticed Police car usually patrol around there at night.

I am not sure if u see me i wore red tshirt  with a friend at car . I pass by there most sat night around 9 plus to 11plus  -  i guess i don't wan risk my life going there anymore cause i kept seeing police car and CIDS , so play safe . And not get caught .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone still do it under the flyover?

Seems the whole place has become a ghost town now that the jogging track is no longer accessable.

Or do guys hook up there and drive somewhere else for fun

Guest rest in piece

Looks like F.R is officially dead and buried.

Was there on Thursday night only to see that the road to the new jetty has opened with lots and lots of vehicle movement.

Guess one less playground to play.

R.I.P dear F.R.

In Oct 2014, I visited the Fort Road car park for the first time... I parked at the end of the carpark near where the bushes are and in between 2 huge trucks... I wound down my car window partially... took off the top I was wearing and stripped down to my black thong... there were some guys mingling about the car park... not long thereafter, a guy came over and touched me through the car window... This continued for awhile and then he walked away, probably to avoid attracting unnecessary attention... not long thereafter, I saw some guys going through the bushes into the cordoned area... I put on my clothes and followed them into the bushes... I walked some distance into the cordoned area and stripped down to thong again as I walked... i stayed without the cordoned area for probably and hour or so, several guys came and went... finally me, another tanned athletic Chinese guy and a Caucasian guy formed a 3some and proceeded to pleasure each other... we did not have penetrative sex but did touch, suck etc until all of us shot our loads...

A few weeks later, I returned to the carpark and lo and behold, the road to the jetty that was next to the carpark was opened, with lots of traffic... I then decided not to proceed to the carpark and left the place, feeling glad that I had at least experienced the infamous Fort Road carpark's activities at least once...

was there late last night (Friday night). At the end of the car park, where the bushes are, I saw many people went thru

a small opening .. I followed, and there were many people along the dark jogging track. as it was quite dark, a few of them were quite daring to perform some oral sex to one another.. quite happening

older4younger

Guest Watch Your Step

This you should know before you guys heading over... Do watch your step upon entering, as there are many old forgotten chinese tombs scattering around there (the forest)..

In respect, do ask for pradon / excuse you for disturbing..

This you should know before you guys heading over... Do watch your step upon entering, as there are many old forgotten chinese tombs scattering around there (the forest)..

In respect, do ask for pradon / excuse you for disturbing..

"The Great East Coast Reclamation" was finally completed in 1985 after 22 years of reclamation work. Around 1,525 ha of land was reclaimed for recreation and housing purposes at a cost of S$613 million. The Marine Parade housing estate was built on this reclaimed land in the late 1960s and was completed in mid-1970s. The construction of the Marine Parade Town Centre was completed in 1975.

The construction of the Tanjong Rhu Flyover, where the ECP forms a junction with Fort Road, began in 1988 and was completed in 1990. The Public Works Department awarded the contract for this job to Sato Kogyo - Sum Cheong Piling, a Japanese-Singaporean joint venture, for S$18.88 million. This six-lane carriageway flyover was officially opened on the 24 February 1990 by S. Dhanabalan, Minister for National Development.

older4younger

记得三十年前, 俺也是那里的常客。。。

当时,刚当完兵, 大学功课也瞒轻松的。。有很多空余时间。。

当年, 俺最喜欢从西部到东部-只需乘公交车30号。。不一会就到达。

那年, 要鸡巴, 要身材, 要菊花什么都行。。

我的温书时间都在那里解决。。成绩也能拿奖。。。厉害吧!

那一段闪亮的日子。。我的光辉岁月。。

现在, 真的是魂淫旧梦。。青春一去,永不回头。。海角天涯, 无影无踪。。。

豁达点也无人问津。。

Guest Watch Your step

"The Great East Coast Reclamation" was finally completed in 1985 after 22 years of reclamation work. Around 1,525 ha of land was reclaimed for recreation and housing purposes at a cost of S$613 million. The Marine Parade housing estate was built on this reclaimed land in the late 1960s and was completed in mid-1970s. The construction of the Marine Parade Town Centre was completed in 1975.

The construction of the Tanjong Rhu Flyover, where the ECP forms a junction with Fort Road, began in 1988 and was completed in 1990. The Public Works Department awarded the contract for this job to Sato Kogyo - Sum Cheong Piling, a Japanese-Singaporean joint venture, for S$18.88 million. This six-lane carriageway flyover was officially opened on the 24 February 1990 by S. Dhanabalan, Minister for National Development.

Being good, i am just here to let you guys know that there were tombs around there no to scare anyone here...

i usual to hang around there a few years back when in the heydays (till 2008)... also, believe or no, i dont go there for cruising instaed i went there to catch crabs... those big mud crabs... can easliy catch them in the small drains ^^

Believe it or not up to you... You may walk in to the forest along those fences, at the heavy car park / round about area...

• G_M locked this topic