Male HQ

Happening At Fort Road Beach / Car Park / Under The Bridge + How I Missed Those Fort Road Days (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

Fuelled by curiosity, my bf and I went to Fort Road carpark last night so that I could see what the hype was about. Now that the new extension is open, there's a rather long stretch of jogging / cycling path that leads to the end of the park (with several night cyclists). Realising that it was too bright for guys to do anything, we headed back to the carpark to take a look again. True enough, we saw a few guys milling around, waiting for things to happen. That was slightly after midnight. Well, we didn't see any action (or perhaps guys were waiting for one another to take initiative) but of course there was some action between us (since we're here, might as well lah ;) ). As we left, I thought, "Ooohh, so this is the famous Fort Road carpark. But quite inconvenient without a car..."

Edited by JYAG-sim

Hi all,

You know what? Yesterday I found a spot for sun tanning again at the Fort Road Beach, after cycling all the way in from the jogging and cycling track. As you have come almost and pass the AYE tunnel . You have to head towards the beach and not the city.  The new break water is long and stretches all the way to I don't know where, haven't really explore.  There's this new drain and from time it had became sort of an oasis, is clean and beautiful. if only I can upload the picture I took.  I have a wonderful tan there yesterday.

where is it ?

• 1 month later...

Fort road is still very much alive... Was feeling super horny for the past week, had make a few trips down within last week. Had a few awesome BJ at the car park and bird Santuary area... Lotsa hot executives cruising with their car around. Am looking for the guy in White BWM(SKC8**6) and Hermes Belt, you look super hot in you tight business pants. Hope to reconnect with you from here.

Fort road is still very much alive... Was feeling super horny for the past week, had make a few trips down within last week. Had a few awesome BJ at the car park and bird Santuary area... Lotsa hot executives cruising with their car around. Am looking for the guy in White BWM(SKC8**6) and Hermes Belt, you look super hot in you tight business pants. Hope to reconnect with you from here.

What time was this? afternoon, evening or night?

older4younger

Guest Guest

Car Park there got bird Santuary area meh? New?

You never see before meh? Next to the car park there lor.... gugu bird sanctuary lol.

Actually it's just the forested area between the jogging path and the highway. 

What time was this? afternoon, evening or night?

It starts pretty early from 7.00pm plus.. I see cute executives in their cars cruising right after work... Have fun!!

Esp for he end of the car park, lotsa action behind the heavy vehicles.

There's always quite a number of mature crowd there to watch free shows. So be careful guys!!hope to see more hunks there soon!!! Let's revive fort road and katong park when the new toilets are ready...

Guest Torak

Was there with my special someone & friend last night.  We were sucked hard & dry........................................... by mosquitoes..... Haha :)

• 2 weeks later...

was there on fri night near midnight. the carpark lights were off, which was good. JO a chubby cabby in his cab, who was pretending to sleep. later watched someone rear-end a bottom between the cranes. when the top was done, the bottom sucked and JO me, with one other guy watching. nice!

Went with a friend on 7-apr. We sat in the car for a while. Then he proceed to suck me. Some cars parked beside us hoping to get some actions. And people walk past us but we just continue. Feel good putting up a show.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest returnsg

Hi Guys

Just want to check with you guys is the fort road flyover still a happening place at nights. Just got back from overseas recently and gonna be here for good 2 months wanna see if i could check this place which was happening like 20 years back. 

Guest 不悔

滚滚海岸东逝水,浪花淘尽同志精。是非成败转头空,青山依旧在,几度夕阳红。

白发同志小径上,惯看男男肉搏景。一支香烟喜相逢,古今多少事, 都付笑谈中。

Since the pedestrian bridge opened a few months back, the dimly lit and often deserted pathway/PCN (beside the parking lot) is now littered with bicycles of all shapes and sizes almost most time of the night.

Is there a new location for people to meet now?

Edited by radialhead

Guest Neh Neh

滚滚海岸东逝水,浪花淘尽同志精。是非成败转头空,青山依旧在,几度夕阳红。

白发同志小径上,惯看男男肉搏景。一支香烟喜相逢,古今多少事, 都付笑谈中。

妙载。。妙载。。

Since the pedestrian bridge opened a few months back, the dimly lit and often deserted pathway/PCN (beside the parking lot) is now littered with bicycles of all shapes and sizes almost most time of the night.

Is there a new location for people to meet now?

Your observation is that people are using that place to lock their bike there for the night??? Makes no sense leh given it is in the middle of no where and in the dim light making it easy to steal the bicycles. Plus no MRT or BUS stop nearby. Unless you are saying people are locking up their bikes there to go jog.

I cycled there about 2 months back to get to Marina Bay and never notice that scene. Time for a recce.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 5 months later...
Guest backinsg

hey guys  amost after 15 years i just got back to Singapore and was just wondering to know what are the happening places in Singapore now.

I used to head to Fort road and the fly overs many years back while i was late teens and early 20s and just want to know is that place still happening . If it is so i am tempted to drop by and check the place.

Is there any other spots ishould check out bfore packing my bag again.   

Don't waste your time in Fort Road.  It is dead. Not longer trendy. You always see the same few uncles who cycle there.

Only a regular knows who are the regulars there...

On 26/12/2015 at 5:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Don't waste your time in Fort Road.  It is dead. Not longer trendy. You always see the same few uncles who cycle there.

You mean the bathhouses are trendier, with a different batch of Minahs and uncles who hibernate there almost daily?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

3 minutes ago, G_M said:

You want to enjoy super long holiday for posting ads in the Main forum?

Do that again and you will. Don't say I don't give chance.

yikes sorry mod, didnt know the rules. are there any threads we can post such questions? or none throughout this whole forum at all?

Edited by mrjuicetiger

Just now, mrjuicetiger said:

yikes sorry mod, didnt know the rules. are there any threads we can post such questions? or none throughout this whole forum at all?

The Personal folder has lots of ad for hookup to East coast, go west coast, go anywhere for sex.

The Main forum is for discussion. Must you get a warning from the mods than you know the rules?

Now be a good boy and go to the Personal and gets your rocks off.

• G_M locked this topic