Male HQ

Happening At Fort Road Beach / Car Park / Under The Bridge + How I Missed Those Fort Road Days (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been to FR about 5 times. mostly fri/sat nites about 12-2am. sometimes i walked around, sometimes stayed in the car. even though i always saw others around, nothing happened. no one approached me, and i didn't aggressively approach others (except to look at them and smile). but last week, i drove up about 11pm, and sat in my car, again hoping to see this 'action' others talk about. after 5mins, someone stood next to my passenger door, and opened it. young man, glasses, dressed for office. he sat, touched my crotch, unzipped me, and sucked me off. no drama, no conversation, just enthusiastic slurping. i eventually came all over my tummy, he wiped-up, smiled and left.

so it's true about FR! you just have to be patient...

i've been to FR about 5 times. mostly fri/sat nites about 12-2am. sometimes i walked around, sometimes stayed in the car. even though i always saw others around, nothing happened. no one approached me, and i didn't aggressively approach others (except to look at them and smile). but last week, i drove up about 11pm, and sat in my car, again hoping to see this 'action' others talk about. after 5mins, someone stood next to my passenger door, and opened it. young man, glasses, dressed for office. he sat, touched my crotch, unzipped me, and sucked me off. no drama, no conversation, just enthusiastic slurping. i eventually came all over my tummy, he wiped-up, smiled and left.

so it's true about FR! you just have to be patient...

That guy must be "really starving" that night.

• 4 weeks later...

Is FR still safe after all these years?

Is FR still safe after all these years?

Public sex is always dangerous, but that's part of the thrill. Keep your wits about you and be mindful of your surroundings if you enjoy such thrills.

I was there recently. Pretty quiet and had a few guys looking all serious and all. Not sure if they were cruisers or plain clothes. Was a little scary to get naked and do anything.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No it is not. The actions happen during wkends. Go on a late friday night and you will see cruisers.

By cruisers you mean the construction workers? Cause I really don't see any place for people to hang around and cruise. Just an entrance to a construction site.

hmm... i see thanks for the tip. what time is a good time to be there?

I usually go weekday late nights like about 1am and there'll always be cruisers. Usually monday and tuesdays. But apparently there is crowd from 9 onwards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where is fort road ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nature

where exactly do all these guys do it in Fort Road?

Been there once before but i only saw guys walked up and down the path.

Am thinking of going there later after 9pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Been such a long time since i went down to fr. Any update on how it is now? Heard gor park connector done up and that joggers are more fequent there. Is that true?

Heading there tonite at about 11pm

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I was driving pass the fort rd car park and realized the park A were fenced up and the bridge has removed off.

This fort rd park A closed and no more cursing activities there along the pathway and bushes?

Where can I able to cruise and have fun now?

Guest Guest

TS Guest, this showed that you've that been cruising there for a long time and the place is not your main hunting ground. Therefore, the closing down of ford road is not a concern to you. You may move on now.

Guest gmale

The car park is not closed. They fenced up to prevent people from entering Area A so that they can tear down and construct a new bridge. Still can enter via the bushes.

Guest Cyclist

Wouldn't this mean that the jogging track there is now more private?

The jogging track is linked all the way to Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay so that means sooner or later, this stretch will become more crowded .

wow a friend showed me this legendary place years ago where uncles in Mercedes drive to cruise and one hottie I saw that had my hand touch his abs. Guess people who are discreet can come here and cruise but I like BW, Trevvy, GRINDR/JackD

Guest Cyclist

Last month saw a cyclist there clad in swimming trunks only -- I wonder if there are limits to bring clothed only in swimming trunks because he obviously cycled there from the beach area in marine parade...

• G_M locked this topic