Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

So here I am in Hanoi, which despite being the capital city of Vietnam, seems way smaller (and possibly safer) than HCMC. I got a little bored after dinner, and turned on Grindr, but didn't see anyone I liked within a 1km radius. So it was a toss-up between going for a massage or heading to the hotel gym.

The gym was extremely rudimentary, so I Googled "TravelGayAsia" to see what would be a good place to visit in Hanoi. The place with the best reviews seemed to be Tori Spa, so I called for an Uber driver and went on my way. Unfortunately, despite being listed as staying open till 10pm, the spa actually closes at 9pm. Arrrgh!

The next best place was Polar Spa, located at 237 Giang Vo St,  so off I go to find it and it's pretty straight forward. Right there on the main street. No dangerous dark alleys to navigate or anything.

The receptionist was friendly and spoke good English. He let me take a look at the treatment menu and suggested that I give the 4 Hand massage a try. Since it only cost US$35 for an hour, I decided to give it a go. He made me change right there in the hallway, where there were lockers immediately behind the reception. Just strip off everything, leave all valuables in the locker, throw on a kimono and follow my masseur up the stairs.

I didn't get a chance to choose my therapists, but the guy they assigned me was a nice slim 22yo twink, with gorgeous eyes and an easy smile called Justin. He led me up 3 flights to a big bedroom with a raised massage platform the size of a queen bed. It was firm, and felt like a tatami under clean warm towels.  He whisks off my kimono and leads me to a shower stall and soaps me up. Then another twink, introducing himself as Jason (also 22 yo), steps in with us with a jug of milk. They then pour this all over me, rubbing it well into my skin. I felt it was a pretty awful waste of milk, as much of it just flowed off my body and straight into the drain. But I was distracted from regretting the waste too much, by these delightful boys and their clever fingers. We wash this all off with more clean water and I get led to the massage platform.

The 4 hands massage didn't begin the least bit sensually. The two guys each chose a different body part at random and began kneading. They had surprisingly good English, and a very easy banter about them. They seemed like good friends, enjoying what they were doing. They then began buttering me up shamelessly, complimenting my skin complexion, vastly underestimating my age, and generally boosting my ego in a lighthearted fashion. Still, it was a very boring start to the massage.

Then suddenly, I feel this delicious warmth running down my back and it's hot stones time. Wow! They were really skilled in its application, and everywhere they slid the stones felt very good indeed. Suddenly, Justin excuses himself and leaves the room. Jason asks me to flip over and starts working on my inner thighs. He tells me that Justin really likes me, and I should try him out, because he's a really good bottom and knows how to serve a top extremely well. As much as this arouses me, I just smile and wonder at the back of my mind if I brought enough cash to tip these guys sufficiently for what I desperately want to do with them.

Justin comes back, freshly showered, and Jason says it's time for him to freshen up. Here's where things get really interesting. Justin strips off all his clothing and starts a slow sensual B2B massage. He's using his chin to find the most sensitive crevices, and I'm moaning with my eyes closed in pleasure. Suddenly we are joined by Jason, and they both flip me over. Then my brain explodes into sensory overload.

Nipples, balls, armpits, neck and navel all get attention from a swirling mass of tongues and butterfly light fingertip brushes. I thought I was about to explode when they start to tag team blow me. Jeez what a sensation, but visually it was such a massive turn on. The room was bright enough for me to enjoy these 2 hot guys just taking turns to go down on me, doing their best to outdo each other like it was some kind of friendly competition, and the one who could make me groan the loudest would win.

Abruptly, they stop and asked if I would like to extend my session, because 55 minutes were up, with 5 more to go. Unfortunately the spa didn't take credit cards, and I didn't bring a whole lot of cash with me. So I instructed them to make me cum as fast as they could. OMG, this sent them into complete overdrive. Seriously, if I closed my eyes, it felt like my body was being swarmed by eels in oil!

I announced loudly that I was about to cum, but instead of jacking me off, Justin takes my throbbing cock deep into his throat and sucks and slurps me all the harder till I lose my mind completely. Just greedily swallows my entire load, while Jason continues to massage my balls in his warm hands. They then both rest their heads on either side of my shoulders while spooning me from either end. Their stiff young dicks poking warmly into my pelvis, as I fill my hands with the fullness of their bubble butts.

60 minutes on the dot, and they're helping me get up to shower. Huge testiment to their skill that I got hard again in the shower, but they clearly wanted an extension in time if we were to play any more.

The tipping process was extremely strange. In any other place I'd been to before, I simply pressed the appropriate amount into their hands and walked off. Here they needed me to hand write the exact amount I wanted to issue them, and pay it directly to the recptionist. I wonder if they lose a portion of their tips to management in this way. Or was it an indication to management who performed the best, according to amount of tips awarded?

All I had on me was US$90, of which US$35 had to go to the treatment. Which left US$30 in tips for Justin who swallowed my load, and US$25 to Jason who kept the rest of my perky bits warm and pumping. I don't know what the market rate in Vietnam was for this treatment, but I was only expecting a handjob, so I would have tipped alot more had I brought more cash with me.

I was in Ho Chi Minh City recently, and visited a few saunas over there.  There has been a few reviews of Nadam, so there shall be no reviews of that from me - primarily because I did not go there. :D:D

Vietnamese Traditional Massage Institute

185 D Cong Quynh Street
, District 1

This place is near Cho Thai Binh, the market at the roundabout at the end of Pham Ngu Lao.  It was quite cheap, the massage was VND80,000 for a one hour in an air-conditioned room but the massage was not good.  The massage was conducted in a cubicle whose doorway was “closed” with a piece of cloth, but it did not cover the opening totally.  My shiny bare ass could be seen by other patrons walking pass.  I certainly saw one hairy ass on a massage table. 

My masseur seems to be busy having a conversation with his fellow workers more than giving me a massage.  There was hardly any strength in the process, it was more of brushing his hand over my skin.  I do not think I received my full time quota for my massage either (usually one hour means 50 min for places like this).   I tipped him VND50,000 despite the crap massage.

Next to the massage room was a sauna.  I decided to pay another VND60,000 for that facility after a towel clad local encouraged me to enter.  The money was collected by a woman – I doubt if she was blind – sitting in the changing room. 

I was all prepared to flash my goodies at her when I change, but she left after collecting my money.  Meanwhile, after I left the changing area to enter the sauna area, the local guy who encouraged me to use the facility approached me, and I got my happy ending there.  He and I were the only ones in the sauna.  I believe the lack of patrons were because it was late (7 pm) and it was a week day evening.  I have been there before, and it had been packed with blue collar locals.

Nam Spa

91/

10 Hoà Hung St
, District 10.

Not easy to find, but with a bit of perseverance, it can be found.  The massage was held upstairs of a beautiful house with a large garden.  I paid VND450,000 for a one hour massage.  I was not invited to choose a masseur, and I did not ask either. 

The massage was conducted in a large room with many what looked like four poster beds, with the sides covered with rather flimsy drapes.  The drapes allow some peeping by the other masseurs and patrons.  Given the set up, it is not realistic to have sex, privately, quietly or otherwise, with the masseur.  My masseur did pump my organ a few times nearing the end of the massage, but I was not quite in the mood as I could hear and see people walking past.  Nothing much came of it.  

After my massage, I went on to use the sauna and the steam room.  The patrons are younger and more upmarket young locals, but they were not that open or friendly.  This could be because I am no longer a spring chicken.  I was there on a weekday early evening and there were not that many patrons.  I left at about 6 pm.  I understand it is more active in the weekends, or at least, in the late evening.

I paid the bill when I left.  There was no place in the ticket for me to pay a tip, and it seems that the tip is already included in the price.  So I paid the amount written, and left.  

Toan Thang Sauna

126 Thanh Thai Street
, District 10

This massage place is along the main road, so it is quite easy to find.  The ground floor is used as a motorcycle parking, and the reception – if you want to call it that – is on the mezzanine floor, and the lockers are in the same room as the reception.

You choose your blind masseur, and are given a towel.  There is no real changing room.  I was directed to a bathroom with a cloth stretched over the opening in the place of a door.  I surprised a man there, but he was changing, so I stripped naked and wrapped the towel around my waist.  When the man finished, he took a piss in the sitting style toilet bowl.  I joined him.  He did not even raise an eyebrow, so I presume this is not unusual for the locals.

I was led upstairs to the massage room, air conditioned.  In there were a few partitions, and I was led by my blind masseur into a partition with two massage beds.  I was the only in there. 

The massage was so-so, but better than the Vietnamese Traditional Massage Institute.  I gave him tip of VND100,000.    

The facilities were basic, with a dry sauna upstairs.  I went in, untied my towel but still kept my genitals covered.  There were a few locals in there, all looking hesitant.  One local guy who was eyeing me when I was outside the sauna entered the sauna, and immediately started to fondle me.  He then indicated we should go out, so I followed him.   It turned out he led me to the bathroom, and we played there.  Not the best of environments, but I had my release. 

This place is mainly used by blue collar locals.  They are of various ages and body size, but more towards the 30+ age group.

TD Spa (Thanh Dao)

372/

25 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street
, District 3

If you follow the house/shop numbers along

Cach Mang Thang Tam Street
(sometimes written as CMT8 or Cach Mang Thang 8) you will find that this number is missing.  This is because it is more an alley off the main road.  Right at the end of the alley is TD Spa, but the sign says “ND”.

Massage is available here, and the masseurs are sighted, not blind.  I went for my sauna first, then tried to book a massage, but all massage rooms were occupied, so I did not bother.  This place closes at 8 pm.

I paid VND80,000 entrance fees, I think.  I cannot remember how much it was for massage, I think it was around the VND200,000 mark, but that price includes the use of the facilities. 

The steam room and the sauna are on the 4th floor, I did not see any activities in these two places.  On the 2nd and 3rd floors were massage rooms.  I think it was the 2nd floor massage room that is more a dark room and that is where the activities take place.  The 3rd floor massage room was more a resting place.

The patrons here are younger, and seem to be more white collar than blue collar.  They were active an unabashed in the 2nd floor massage/dark room.  Yes, I had fun there with a few people.  It was dark though, so I could not quite make out their faces.  Presumably, neither could they.   

I would certainly go there again. 

Thanh Binh Sauna

Building L 19, Number 1 Street, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District

Số L 19. Đường Số 1 Khu Chung Cư Miếu Nổi, Phường 3. Quận Bình Thạnh.

This place is a distance from the centre of town.  It is a long walk there from Pham Ngu Lao area.  I think it took me about an hour walking there, but I was sightseeing along the way.

It is more or less directly north of Pham Ngu Lao.  Look for the Hoang Hoa Tham bridge (it is west of Dinh Tien Hoang bridge).  Cross that bridge, and the sauna is just  north of Phan Xich Long Road.

The one hour massage (50 min, really) by the blind masseur is VND140,000 and this includes the use of the sauna.  Sauna alone is about VND60,000, I seem to recall.  The massage was so-so, no happy ending, and he asked me for a tip.  I gave him VND100,000.    

There is a steam room and a Jacuzzi on the top floor, but the Jacuzzi was rather cold.  There was some action under the water, but not much in the steam room.

On the 4th floor was a very quiet (in all senses of the word) TV room, but the 5th floor had a rather dark room where action takes place.  They were not too shy, I had someone sit on my hard on.   

The crowd is more blue collar, and of a mix of ages.  I find most of the patrons there have rather fit bodies.

~~ End of report ~~

35 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Thanh Binh Sauna

Building L 19, Number 1 Street, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District

Số L 19. Đường Số 1 Khu Chung Cư Miếu Nổi, Phường 3. Quận Bình Thạnh.

This place is a distance from the centre of town.  It is a long walk there from Pham Ngu Lao area.  I think it took me about an hour walking there, but I was sightseeing along the way.

It is more or less directly north of Pham Ngu Lao.  Look for the Hoang Hoa Tham bridge (it is west of Dinh Tien Hoang bridge).  Cross that bridge, and the sauna is just  north of Phan Xich Long Road.

The one hour massage (50 min, really) by the blind masseur is VND140,000 and this includes the use of the sauna.  Sauna alone is about VND60,000, I seem to recall.  The massage was so-so, no happy ending, and he asked me for a tip.  I gave him VND100,000.    

There is a steam room and a Jacuzzi on the top floor, but the Jacuzzi was rather cold.  There was some action under the water, but not much in the steam room.

On the 4th floor was a very quiet (in all senses of the word) TV room, but the 5th floor had a rather dark room where action takes place.  They were not too shy, I had someone sit on my hard on.   

The crowd is more blue collar, and of a mix of ages.  I find most of the patrons there have rather fit bodies.

~~ End of report ~~

Hi thanks for the field reports. Always wanted to see the gay scene in Vietnam. Are they more fit or twinkly?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:31 AM, Mastiff said:

So here I am in Hanoi, which despite being the capital city of Vietnam, seems way smaller (and possibly safer) than HCMC. I got a little bored after dinner, and turned on Grindr, but didn't see anyone I liked within a 1km radius. So it was a toss-up between going for a massage or heading to the hotel gym.

The gym was extremely rudimentary, so I Googled "TravelGayAsia" to see what would be a good place to visit in Hanoi. The place with the best reviews seemed to be Tori Spa, so I called for an Uber driver and went on my way. Unfortunately, despite being listed as staying open till 10pm, the spa actually closes at 9pm. Arrrgh!

The next best place was Polar Spa, located at 237 Giang Vo St,  so off I go to find it and it's pretty straight forward. Right there on the main street. No dangerous dark alleys to navigate or anything.

The receptionist was friendly and spoke good English. He let me take a look at the treatment menu and suggested that I give the 4 Hand massage a try. Since it only cost US$35 for an hour, I decided to give it a go. He made me change right there in the hallway, where there were lockers immediately behind the reception. Just strip off everything, leave all valuables in the locker, throw on a kimono and follow my masseur up the stairs.

I didn't get a chance to choose my therapists, but the guy they assigned me was a nice slim 22yo twink, with gorgeous eyes and an easy smile called Justin. He led me up 3 flights to a big bedroom with a raised massage platform the size of a queen bed. It was firm, and felt like a tatami under clean warm towels.  He whisks off my kimono and leads me to a shower stall and soaps me up. Then another twink, introducing himself as Jason (also 22 yo), steps in with us with a jug of milk. They then pour this all over me, rubbing it well into my skin. I felt it was a pretty awful waste of milk, as much of it just flowed off my body and straight into the drain. But I was distracted from regretting the waste too much, by these delightful boys and their clever fingers. We wash this all off with more clean water and I get led to the massage platform.

The 4 hands massage didn't begin the least bit sensually. The two guys each chose a different body part at random and began kneading. They had surprisingly good English, and a very easy banter about them. They seemed like good friends, enjoying what they were doing. They then began buttering me up shamelessly, complimenting my skin complexion, vastly underestimating my age, and generally boosting my ego in a lighthearted fashion. Still, it was a very boring start to the massage.

Then suddenly, I feel this delicious warmth running down my back and it's hot stones time. Wow! They were really skilled in its application, and everywhere they slid the stones felt very good indeed. Suddenly, Justin excuses himself and leaves the room. Jason asks me to flip over and starts working on my inner thighs. He tells me that Justin really likes me, and I should try him out, because he's a really good bottom and knows how to serve a top extremely well. As much as this arouses me, I just smile and wonder at the back of my mind if I brought enough cash to tip these guys sufficiently for what I desperately want to do with them.

Justin comes back, freshly showered, and Jason says it's time for him to freshen up. Here's where things get really interesting. Justin strips off all his clothing and starts a slow sensual B2B massage. He's using his chin to find the most sensitive crevices, and I'm moaning with my eyes closed in pleasure. Suddenly we are joined by Jason, and they both flip me over. Then my brain explodes into sensory overload.

Abruptly, they stop and asked if I would like to extend my session, because 55 minutes were up, with 5 more to go. Unfortunately the spa didn't take credit cards, and I didn't bring a whole lot of cash with me. So I instructed them to make me cum as fast as they could. OMG, this sent them into complete overdrive. Seriously, if I closed my eyes, it felt like my body was being swarmed by eels in oil!

I announced loudly that I was about to cum, but instead of jacking me off, Justin takes my throbbing cock deep into his throat and sucks and slurps me all the harder till I lose my mind completely. Just greedily swallows my entire load, while Jason continues to massage my balls in his warm hands. They then both rest their heads on either side of my shoulders while spooning me from either end. Their stiff young dicks poking warmly into my pelvis, as I fill my hands with the fullness of their bubble butts.

60 minutes on the dot, and they're helping me get up to shower. Huge testiment to their skill that I got hard again in the shower, but they clearly wanted an extension in time if we were to play any more.

The tipping process was extremely strange. In any other place I'd been to before, I simply pressed the appropriate amount into their hands and walked off. Here they needed me to hand write the exact amount I wanted to issue them, and pay it directly to the recptionist. I wonder if they lose a portion of their tips to management in this way. Or was it an indication to management who performed the best, according to amount of tips awarded?

All I had on me was US$90, of which US$35 had to go to the treatment. Which left US$30 in tips for Justin who swallowed my load, and US$25 to Jason who kept the rest of my perky bits warm and pumping. I don't know what the market rate in Vietnam was for this treatment, but I was only expecting a handjob, so I would have tipped alot more had I brought more cash with me.

tks for sharing esp about the gd management prac on tipping

I learnt chim vocabs like rudimentary , rather than using simple eng like  "Basic"

but may I know what exactly is "Their stiff young dicks poking warmly into my pelvis"?

hope u do take care , esp about the test kit ..if it is about oral ,then it should be STD & etc instead of just HIV

I  hope such standards remained consistently if I get to go a day

@yhtang, seemed to be always on a world tour, envy sia!

As I aged, the gay factor in travels is not in my top 3 priorities...

I am more interested in the history, architectural and food of these destinations.

I enjoyed my previous visit to HCMC for its rich French architecture and of course, the ex-war zones in the outskirts.  Take a leisurely afternoon walk around town to see its colonial past and the various historial sites.  Catch a bus tour to the Cu chi tunnels is  a must.  

If you are daring enough, try crossing the street in a sea of motorcycles near the Chợ Bến Thành aka Ben Thanh Market.  

Worked a year in hcm, but never really explore the gay scene, but there is a scene for sure. U can see gay couple at coffee shops, and there are gay sauna, gay massage shops etc. i prefer hanoi for numerous reason, not as crowded, the old city is just amazing for strolling, and of course sapa and halong bay is a must see. But dont think there is much gay scene there, except through the apps. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Be careful of wanderers asking for massage in a busy street at night. I was stupid and agreed on a massage that was rubbish and they wasnt specific on the price at the start (yes stupid of me, so guilable). Ended up i was extorted all of my SGD (about $220). If you asked me why i didnt retaliate, i wasnt allowed to wear back my clothes until i pay them (yes suddenly another guy came into the room). Of cos i was scared of what might happen otherwise, so i just gave them hesitantly and leave with a fake happy smile feeling scared they might take the rest of my belongings away. 

I’ve heard of these “scams” in bangkok and batam. Not knowing it does happen here. Of course, once bitten twice shy. 

It was just my first few days here and all that money is gone for nothing. Totally spoils the mood here. If anyone have the same experience, please share with me. Im lost for thoughts. 

7 hours ago, Cruiseboy said:

Be careful of wanderers asking for massage in a busy street at night. I was stupid and agreed on a massage that was rubbish and they wasnt specific on the price at the start (yes stupid of me, so guilable). Ended up i was extorted all of my SGD (about $220). If you asked me why i didnt retaliate, i wasnt allowed to wear back my clothes until i pay them (yes suddenly another guy came into the room). Of cos i was scared of what might happen otherwise, so i just gave them hesitantly and leave with a fake happy smile feeling scared they might take the rest of my belongings away. 

I’ve heard of these “scams” in bangkok and batam. Not knowing it does happen here. Of course, once bitten twice shy. 

It was just my first few days here and all that money is gone for nothing. Totally spoils the mood here. If anyone have the same experience, please share with me. Im lost for thoughts. 

glad that u r safe

but why did u go  seeking for massage and don't ever let anyone know that u need

esp when u allow them do more than just a massage ...it is even obvious and they should have partners in crime

7 hours ago, Cruiseboy said:

I lived in vietnam, ho chi minh for a year and have witness and heard many tourist scams there, some even happened to me. The famous one were, bait and switch, showing u the item u want to buy but packed for you a smaller items that looks the same. And the taxi too, only two company that i would take, and even that, sometimes the driver chose to take longer way, if u didnt specific about the address, and wasnt just talking about the hotel name, but the street and the closes crossing street. But the worst kind are from those that came to you in the middle of the street, offering services. Always stick to the recommended centers for massages, which is usually offer standard rate. Ive read even those using apps try to cheat as well

do u guys looks like a tourist?

a resident should look very diff from a tourist

offering what kind of svcs?

2 hours ago, Sudu said:

I lived in vietnam, ho chi minh for a year and have witness and heard many tourist scams there, some even happened to me. The famous one were, bait and switch, showing u the item u want to buy but packed for you a smaller items that looks the same. And the taxi too, only two company that i would take, and even that, sometimes the driver chose to take longer way, if u didnt specific about the address, and wasnt just talking about the hotel name, but the street and the closes crossing street. But the worst kind are from those that came to you in the middle of the street, offering services. Always stick to the recommended centers for massages, which is usually offer standard rate. Ive read even those using apps try to cheat as well

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Guest Solo said:

Is HCM safe to travel alone ?

For me it is very safe. Just take similar precautions as u would do in any big cities with so many people around. 

Guest Ji78
On 3/22/2018 at 11:55 PM, Cruiseboy said:

I was approached by a guy on bicycle offering massage when I walked alone at night on a busy backpackers street area in HCMC last year. Offered was at USD5 only. I politely refused several times but he seemed very friendly and 'look' legitimate thou; anyway, (its only $5, who cares?) I finally took the offer. He even accompanied me to have dinner at a local cheap but nice restaurant before I brought him back to the hotel room for the massage. Once the massage started, I knew that he's not a real masseur, with no basic skills and after a while turned out to be more seductive. After the massage, he demanded Vt2mil! He became aggressive and started to spot check my wallets after I refused to give him the amount. Lucky me I have only about V600k in my wallet, whilst the rest I keep safe somewhere else far deep in my luggage. I nicely told him that his massage skill s#cks, he's not like brad pit and that his emmm... pretty small, that I have to pay him 2mil.. Which is obviously not the price..  He then looked a bit embarrassed, calm down for a while, before continued demanding again and threaten to bring his friend. He even insisted me to withdraw cash at nearby atm with him on the spot! Then I offered him a deal in a friendly manner, just stay with me that night, wait till tomorrow morning as atm in my country lasts till 12am only, and meanwhile I will teach him massage including manhood massage for free. After a few round of suggesting and convincing him that i will pay that 2 mil in the morning, even to buy him air ticket to my home country for travelling if he wants (as what i sometimes do with masseurs from jakarta), he slowly calmed down and happier.. But he refused to stay over, but to go back home and sleep, and will come back tomorrow for the money and the 'massage class session'. Then tomorrow first thing in the morning I check out and move somewhere else.. Btw I dont know where did I get the idea spontaneously that night, thou pretty nervous like hell, but still able to calm myself controlling that guy hahaha.. an experience I'll never forget in HCMC...              

16 hours ago, Guest Ji78 said:

I was approached by a guy on bicycle offering massage when I walked alone at night on a busy backpackers street area in HCMC last year. Offered was at USD5 only. I politely refused several times but he seemed very friendly and 'look' legitimate thou; anyway, (its only $5, who cares?) I finally took the offer. He even accompanied me to have dinner at a local cheap but nice restaurant before I brought him back to the hotel room for the massage. Once the massage started, I knew that he's not a real masseur, with no basic skills and after a while turned out to be more seductive. After the massage, he demanded Vt2mil! He became aggressive and started to spot check my wallets after I refused to give him the amount. Lucky me I have only about V600k in my wallet, whilst the rest I keep safe somewhere else far deep in my luggage. I nicely told him that his massage skill s#cks, he's not like brad pit and that his emmm... pretty small, that I have to pay him 2mil.. Which is obviously not the price..  He then looked a bit embarrassed, calm down for a while, before continued demanding again and threaten to bring his friend. He even insisted me to withdraw cash at nearby atm with him on the spot! Then I offered him a deal in a friendly manner, just stay with me that night, wait till tomorrow morning as atm in my country lasts till 12am only, and meanwhile I will teach him massage including manhood massage for free. After a few round of suggesting and convincing him that i will pay that 2 mil in the morning, even to buy him air ticket to my home country for travelling if he wants (as what i sometimes do with masseurs from jakarta), he slowly calmed down and happier.. But he refused to stay over, but to go back home and sleep, and will come back tomorrow for the money and the 'massage class session'. Then tomorrow first thing in the morning I check out and move somewhere else.. Btw I dont know where did I get the idea spontaneously that night, thou pretty nervous like hell, but still able to calm myself controlling that guy hahaha.. an experience I'll never forget in HCMC...              

5 usd is a big deal, it is a clever enough bait to make u bite leh

but it is amazing a person like him still can choose to believe in your words for what he is good at

your skills must be convincing

25 minutes ago, studdyboy said:

Will be gg to HCMC for a short trip this Sun-Tues! 

My first time there and I'm going alone.

Can anyone recommend where to stay and how to get around the area? Thanks!

not yet booked by now? still have vacancies, i tried but failed terribly

Ho Chi minh city is rather a more of metropole than Hanoi, everything is seems easier there, Hanoi is more of a classic asian capital city with slightly conservative character. Clubbing, fun, nights out and things like that are more easier in ho chiming city than Hanoi.

In hanoi you also be able to find some cool places to chill and have fun, gay friends cafes and places are around the old quarter and you can find them only if you know people who know these places. I, myself love Hanoi and enjoy living here , however,  Vietnamese visa is essential for everyone and hanoi is more of eye catching than those in ho chi minh city (i would say different also).

Thank you and everyone welcome to vietnam,

16 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 90992155 said:

Thats a good move! 

My experience last year Dec in HCMC was that have massage boy offered massage for usd10.

halfway in room, I was nude and after a while I felt his hard cock brushing my bare thighs. 

Controlled urge,  but he gradually moved upwards and starting to insert his cock into my hole, rocking and spooning me gently and then, violently!

i moaned a little, but after his repeated thrusts into my hole, he told me that this special will cost 3M Viet Dong!

i was of course shocked 

he intimidated me by saying he will use knife to slash my face and body if I did not pay.

fearing to 毁容, I had no choice but to give in.

thankfully, I only had 2 over Million of dong.

after handing him the money, he dressed up and ran away quickly.

i wanted to make police report and told the staff of my hotel to assist in providing camera footage.

but the hotel claimed that the cameras were not working!

wonder if it’s a scam with hotel involved! 

how did all of  u ganna approached?

Sometimes act straight looking lah

dont radiate your gay vibes that far

2 million dong is how much sgd?

then how did u guys survived for the next few days?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David

Hi all

i notice this topic has been very quiet lately. So I thought of providing this field report on two visits to Nadam Spa and one visit to Guyspa, both in Saigon.

Nadam Spa

I paid two visits to Nadam over the last couple of weeks. I had been there a few times before over the last 3-4 years and had mixed experience - my last one was bad - so I was keen to give it a last chance.

My first visit was on a Sunday, around 1PM. About 5 to 8 guys were using the spa. None of them attractive, to my taste at least, (a couple of older guys a bit pushy) so wasn't great.  So I decided to get a massage. I went to the reception and took the 80 min full body massage. Only two masseurs were available. Which made my realize I was there too early in the day - few customers and really not a lot of staff. I choose my masseur, a small build cute looking guy in his early 20s. He was nice and made it a point to make me feel comfortable. I brought me up to the massage room and we proceeded with the massage. I was naked and he was wearing a pair of light shorts - which he took off at some point for some b2b. I actually thought he was a bit too "pushy", going beyond a sensual massage and getting a bit too sexual. Overall his massage skills were very average - nothing remarkable. But his service and eagerness to please was great - a genuinely nice guy. So I gave him a really nice tip.

Oh - when I left around 3-4pm, I saw a lot more staff and a lot more clients, including really hot guys. And some of the staff smoking hot! So if you intend to come on a sunday, I strongly recommend you go for the later part of the afternoon. I then left and decided to come back later in the week.

So I came back on a Thursday night, around 730pm. Quiet evening client-wise I guess. Nothing to get excited about (literally). So I decided again to go for a massage. I went to the massage counter, picked a masseur from the photo book - there was a lot to choose from that night! Difficult task, though - the photos look photoshopped and only show the masseurs's faces. Anyway I picked one and a few minutes later he came down. Oh my god... He was SUPER HOT! Nice face, tall, muscular and toned, beautiful build! We went to the massage room - again I was naked and the masseur kept his shorts on. He was very sweet. Average massage skills I have to admit, with sensual touches here and there. But I actually really enjoyed it... the guy was really sweet and did everything he could to make me feel comfortable. That was really fantastic! I tipped him handsomely and will make a point to come back next time I come to Vietnam ;-)

Just to be clear - those masseurs are... professional masseurs! This is not sex sold under cover. So guys please treat them with respect and keep your act all together even if happy ending can happen if your masseur is willing to and the masseur / client connection is good.

Guyspa

I used to go to Guyspa regularly a few years ago and loved that place a lot. It was my go to massage parlour in Saigon. So I was a bit taken aback when my Grab dropped my in front pf a buidling I had never seen before - apparently they changed address last year, though they remain in the same district. I found the masseurs not very good looking and my guy's massage skills were way below average. The guy was nice but it was so obvious he was heading to happy ending that I got annoyed and ended the massage early. It made me quite uncomfortable. So... though I used to love the place I'll probably not go again and go back to Nadam ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, muddywill said:

Anybody have recommendations on restaurants, hotels (gay friendly), bars in Saigon, Hanoi, and Ha long bay? I am planning a trip in october by myself for a 1 week. 

Hi bro, doing all 3 places within a week seems a bit rush though.  I like Vietnam but not too sure about the gay scene.  I know there are spas and massage centres at Saigon and Hanoi but not been to any bar or restaurant that profess to be gay friendly...I think all are ok...my guess

Guest Guest Vietnam Tourist

I was there a couple of weeks ago, specifically HCM so let me share my experience at Nadam and a new joint, De Soi 9 Sauna. I'll probably spend more than one day/post writing about this. 

First Nadam Visit

I visited Nadam twice during my 5 day trip, my first visit being my virgin experience at a men's sauna. 

My first visit was on a Sunday late afternoon around 5pm. I  was slightly taken aback at the lack of instructions and directions, especially for a first timer visiting Nadam, much less a first timer visiting a sauna for that matter.  But actually it wasn't that difficult to navigate the place, I went into the main changing area, changed out of my clothes, and wrapped myself in a towel and was ready to go explore. The place was probably filled with no more than 10+ men, across various age ranging from early 20s to late 40s. I went to the open shower area and rinsed myself briefly, before entering (and leaving) the various saunas, steam rooms etc. 

In the afternoon when it was still relatively bright all around, it was essentially like a normal sauna, no one behaving too abnormally. Just the occasionally straying eyes, and sizing each other up, but i was expecting nothing less. The smaller jacuzzi pool had about 2-3 guys inside, and being more private, it was quite ideal for some hand action and/or head bobbing up and down the water. The bigger pool was considerably larger, and also closer to the entrance, probably a reason why it was empty. I strayed to the 2nd floor and noted a nice area with massage chairs, and some private lockable rooms deeper inside. Still all quiet and nothing out of the ordinary. The 3rd floor was an open dark area divided into 6 sections, with nary a door, divider nor curtain to separate them. The darkness was the one barrier, but it was something that could be overcome with a bit of acclimatisation or by eating more carrots. Still nothing much, just 1 or 2 men lying around taking an afternoon snooze. I decided to head back down and wander into the maze towards the back of the Sauna, hoping to maybe see or get some action. The maze was exciting for a first timer because i didn't really know what to expect. There were couple of double decker frames throughout the maze and you can see a few men sitting in the lower and upper decks but no strange action nor sounds. I thought to myself, it must be too early, so I decided to get a massage.

The sauna also doubles up as a massage parlour, probably for guests to get some final relief if he didn't manage to find the appropriate partner or companion in the sauna itself. Such a marvellous idea i must say.  I wanted to while some time away under later in the evening, so I settled for a decidedly boyish looking tall lean Vietnamese dude that looked like a Thai BL movie star (Lets call him a fictitious name, Anh). He claims that he is 24, and I chose to believe him, only because I was too charmed by his neatly combed hair, huge eyes, wide smile and of course, lanky frame. I think I must add is that the Spa somehow manages to ensure that many cute or muscular pretty young things (PYTs) were also walking around in the sauna (looking like guests) so that the guest lists just looks way sexier. Once again, another smart move by the management. I realised that some of the PYTs were in fact the masseurs themselves, and Anh was actually one of them. Dressed in a white cotton tee (always a pleasing colour on a muscular/lead bod) and some aggressive tight 'hot-pants' that clings the package very well, it was like a fantasy come true. I chose the 90min course which included a body Scrub and Anh ushered me politely into what i would believe is one of the many luxurious massage rooms for guests. Well, its probably time for my massage i thought. 

Once we were in private, Anh requested for me to remove my towel (all this while i was wearing nothing but a towel around my waist). I obliged and shly looked away while sneaking a glance as Anh started to remove his top. He was definitely lean, with a very visible six-pack, slightly bronzed skin tone and perfectly lickable dime-sized nipples. I was in for a treat i thought. I went faced down on the massage bed (which was rather comfortable actually) while Anh started with my back. He was a decent albeit quiet masseur (probably due to language barrier) and applied strong and decent pressure on the upper and lower back. The massage was sensual without being sexual, as he very casually grazed my ball-sack at least 3-4 times while massaging my ass, thighs and leg region. When he flipped me requested me to flip to the front, i was trying to be professional (i.e. playing hard to get), and tried to avoid being in contact with him. Anh was needless to say, sweating quite a bit, having done the massage for a good old 40 minutes i would imagine. The massage on the front tend to always be the sexciting part, and Anh proved me right with the deep circling motion of my chest and nipples, and slowly sliding his firm arms up and down my torso, narrowing missing the start of my pubic patch. I couldn't help but gasp on a few occasion, letting slip my inner most lust. Soon, it was all hands on deck, as he placed both his hands on my growing member. (I am no massage spring chicken, mind you, so I know a few things here and there). He started to jerk me off in a continuous up and down motion, but I wasn't going to blow my load so quickly. I gestured to him, asking him if it is alright to remove those tight brown hot-pants of his, and initially he seemed slightly reluctant, but I was rather firm on my stance. He relented, similar to how one's boyfriend would compromise after reaching a conflict stalemate, and off those pants went. He had a thick bush, and a slightly smaller than average package, but I thought to myself, I could still work with that. I started to jerk him off with my master hand, and use my other hands to circle and flick his nipple in an erotic fashion, and soon I could see that he appears to be enjoying it with his soft but lingering moans (oh the universal language of sexual satisfaction). His dick started to rise, and soon it was erect and pointing with a slight tilt towards one side (right or left i can't remember).  He continued to jerk me off and I was getting close seeing how he was enjoying as well. I thought for a moment if I should take it a step further, but ... eventually i decided against it. I didn't want to be too pushy and make him feel uncomfortable, so I let him continue to finish the HJ. I climaxed, but I didn't insist that he finish too, because it's probably still early in the day for him. I am a virile individual, I can probably manage more than once per day, I presume (?!). 

After the massage, came the body scrub. It was decent, both front and back, and i think i just lost a little interest (not Anh) but in the body scrub, that I decided to just switch off for a bit. Once all was done, I got a quick rinse, and gave a decent tip. The tipping system in the Sauna is unique (at least from my perspective) where the guest writes the tipping amount on a chit, and the masseur will pass it to the counter. I believe that the fact that i was clad in nothing but a partially drenched towel convinced me that the tipping system made sense here.The full sum (massage + entry fee + tip) will be tabulated when leaving the premises. It was just slightly weird when Anh was present when I writing the tip, but i wondered why I felt that way. It was no different from giving the actual tip to the person. But after this, once done, I left the massage room, and was ready to mingle. 

At this time, it was around 6.30pm and I believe the sauna was starting to feel packed. There were heaps of twinkish, lean young boys and a couple of other manly looking muscular men walking around, up and down the 1st and 2nd floor deck, waddling in the near pitch black bigger jacuzzi pool, going on their own activities. I felt ready to explore again. 

TBC

Guest Guest Vietnam Tourist

At this time, it was around 6.30pm and I believe the sauna was starting to feel packed. There were heaps of twinkish, lean young boys and a couple of other manly looking muscular men walking around, up and down the 1st and 2nd floor deck, waddling in the near pitch black bigger jacuzzi pool, going on their own activities. I felt ready to explore again. ...

Cont'd

Due to the crowd situation (a welcoming sight), I figured that it warranted a re-exploration of the facilities to find out what's hot and what's not. So first, I revisited the open showers. There were about 5 shower heads, about mainly 3 were being used, because there was some form of partition from the chest down. Still the partition was didn't cover much as passer-bys could just as easily glance and literally size up the meat. The 3 guys showering there knew one another (probably they visited the joint together), and they were all bronze-bodied (at least that was what i thought considering it was turning real dark), well-defined, and relatively well-endowed. They sounded like they were speaking Singapore-English, and me wanting to remain as anonymous as possible had me turning the other way, though rather reluctantly. The small jacuzzi pool adjacent to the showers was already occupied with about 5-6 people, hitting its max capacity, so I just skipped that portion as well. Making my way back towards the main sauna area and the bigger pool, it was so dark that it started to feel a little intimidating. Some moaning could be heard, but something about swimming in a pool-filled with random strangers and their corresponding discharge didn't really sit well with me so I hesitantly backed away. The saunas were quite lit, and I wanted a bit of mystique, so I decided that my best bets were the dark rooms and the maze respectively. So off to the maze i went. 

The dark maze turned out to be my favourite hunting spot, especially when the crowd started to gather, and more opportunities started to present themselves. I walked one round through the maze and noticed quite a large turnout, but was still slightly hesitant about engaging someone (it was my first time after all, I am sounding all experienced only because I am sharing in retrospect). It was getting slightly humid, so i decided to take a quick rinse at a second open shower (also 3/4 shower heads) nearer to the dark maze). Emerging refreshed, and having mustered slightly more courage, i headed for the dark maze a second time.  I reached the tail end of the maze where there was 2 guys already servicing a single tall muscular middle-aged man, one sucking his nipple, the other, his nether region. By now, I was slightly turned on, but it wasn't to be as he seems to have climaxed just as i signal intention to participate. I made a roundabout, and was walking out the same way i entered the maze, when i was approached by someone.

He was lean, and skin appears kinda pale-ish/white and hairless , and was bespectacled. I had a mental image of how probably looked in natural light and that sure did trigger my interest. He did a once-over, and apparently seemed to like what he saw, so he rather boldly reached for the front of my towel, presumably to size me up. I was slightly flattered, and my earlier turned-on state manifested itself further as his fingers stroked me in a slow but assured motion. Not willing to let this opportunity slip away, I reached for his hairy nipple as he continued to stroke me, and attempted to arouse him further. It worked, as he gestured for me towards one of the lower decks of the nearby double decker bed frames. This was finally happening. I followed him, and when we were in relatively private quarters, I now reached out to undo the partial knot on his towel. He reciprocated, and soon we were fondling each other as we started to lie on the wooden deck. Him, being of a skinnier lankier frame, laid on top of me and started to furiously lick on my nipple, as I continued to tighten my grip around his cock and jerk him off. Soon we switched position where it was more comfortable to do a 69, and I hungrily wrapped my mouth around his now-erect average length but nevertheless tasty dick. By now, this scene of love-making was started to garner some attention from wanderers within the maze, and I felt more arms reached out for me and also for my temporary love-making partner. Maybe it didn't seem right, because I wanted to have him all to myself, so i tried to fend off the others, but was met with limited success. Soon, I decided to just give up and focus on him, and try to stave off whatever external disturbances as and when required. He wanted me to fuck him, but I decided it was too much for a first time, so I declined, and suggested a mutual hand job while lying side by side. He obliged, and I continued to service him with one hand, and let the other hand wander up and down his sweaty torso now glistening in the dim light. Before long, his torso started to tense up, revealing the abs that i didn't realize existed, and his breathing quickened - foreboding signs of his impending climax. Within seconds came one weak squirt, followed by two squirts (hitting the elbow of my other arm), before he started slowed down his breaths. It was indeed a hot sight. I wanted to savour this moment, before it was my time to shine. Once he was done and relaxed, I requested he lick my nipple as I proceeded to fire off a second time today.  It was definitely satisfying. 

Knowing that we have each achieved our common agenda, we lied there for about another 2-3 minutes, just enjoying each other's company in silence, before he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and started to clean off after himself, and took off right after. The crowd, after having finished the show, also dispersed. I waited for another minute or so, before taking my leave, and decided that it was time to end the day. Ironically, it was raining quite heavily at this point in time, and the sauna was packed with even more people, presumably waiting for the rain to disperse. I didn't want to wait, so I took a quick rinse at the open showers, soaped up and washed off any residual sweat, cum and sex-drive i had for the remaining of the evening. At this time, the locker area was packed with more local 20-ish folks who looked every bit the Adonis I had imagined them to be - Great face, Great bod, Great Ass. It was then, that i decided i needed to visit a second time during my trip.

After changing back, I returned my locker key and was charged my share of the massage + entry + tips i had indicated on my earlier massage. I gave a 400k VND tip for a 90 minute massage (I thought that was what Anh deserved). The receptionist was relatively aloof when I first came into the spa, but as I left, he was a little more hospitable. Noticing that the rain was very heavy, he requested one of the staff (presumably a massage boy) to walk me out to the main road to flag a taxi. Ever the cheapo Singaporean, I explained that I was going to be using Uber/Grab, without realising it was a bad decision. 15 minutes and 2 driver-cancellations later, I relented and accepted the help of the receptionist. The staff did escort me all the way from the back-lane, right out to across the main road where the roads led back to District 1 where I lived. Within 2-3 minutes, I was fortunate to get a taxi ride back into city.

It was indeed a decent first time experience, and even though my shoes were drenched from the heavy downpour, I did enjoy myself a lot. I was determined to drop by for a second visit, and this time I wanted to skip the massage, and spend more time in the dark maze, or the dark rooms. 

TBC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest James asian
On 5/19/2018 at 4:03 PM, Guest David said:

Hi all

i notice this topic has been very quiet lately. So I thought of providing this field report on two visits to Nadam Spa and one visit to Guyspa, both in Saigon.

Nadam Spa

I paid two visits to Nadam over the last couple of weeks. I had been there a few times before over the last 3-4 years and had mixed experience - my last one was bad - so I was keen to give it a last chance.

My first visit was on a Sunday, around 1PM. About 5 to 8 guys were using the spa. None of them attractive, to my taste at least, (a couple of older guys a bit pushy) so wasn't great.  So I decided to get a massage. I went to the reception and took the 80 min full body massage. Only two masseurs were available. Which made my realize I was there too early in the day - few customers and really not a lot of staff. I choose my masseur, a small build cute looking guy in his early 20s. He was nice and made it a point to make me feel comfortable. I brought me up to the massage room and we proceeded with the massage. I was naked and he was wearing a pair of light shorts - which he took off at some point for some b2b. I actually thought he was a bit too "pushy", going beyond a sensual massage and getting a bit too sexual. Overall his massage skills were very average - nothing remarkable. But his service and eagerness to please was great - a genuinely nice guy. So I gave him a really nice tip.

Oh - when I left around 3-4pm, I saw a lot more staff and a lot more clients, including really hot guys. And some of the staff smoking hot! So if you intend to come on a sunday, I strongly recommend you go for the later part of the afternoon. I then left and decided to come back later in the week.

So I came back on a Thursday night, around 730pm. Quiet evening client-wise I guess. Nothing to get excited about (literally). So I decided again to go for a massage. I went to the massage counter, picked a masseur from the photo book - there was a lot to choose from that night! Difficult task, though - the photos look photoshopped and only show the masseurs's faces. Anyway I picked one and a few minutes later he came down. Oh my god... He was SUPER HOT! Nice face, tall, muscular and toned, beautiful build! We went to the massage room - again I was naked and the masseur kept his shorts on. He was very sweet. Average massage skills I have to admit, with sensual touches here and there. But I actually really enjoyed it... the guy was really sweet and did everything he could to make me feel comfortable. That was really fantastic! I tipped him handsomely and will make a point to come back next time I come to Vietnam ;-)

Just to be clear - those masseurs are... professional masseurs! This is not sex sold under cover. So guys please treat them with respect and keep your act all together even if happy ending can happen if your masseur is willing to and the masseur / client connection is good.

Guyspa

I used to go to Guyspa regularly a few years ago and loved that place a lot. It was my go to massage parlour in Saigon. So I was a bit taken aback when my Grab dropped my in front pf a buidling I had never seen before - apparently they changed address last year, though they remain in the same district. I found the masseurs not very good looking and my guy's massage skills were way below average. The guy was nice but it was so obvious he was heading to happy ending that I got annoyed and ended the massage early. It made me quite uncomfortable. So... though I used to love the place I'll probably not go again and go back to Nadam ;-)

Hi David,

when you said the masseurs there are professionals, do you mean professionals as licensed masseurs? Or at least bachelor degree holders that just choose to work there for bigger money? Do you have an idea how much a masseur in nadam earns in a month?

why havent continued? 

On 6/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, Guest Guest Vietnam Tourist said:

At this time, it was around 6.30pm and I believe the sauna was starting to feel packed. There were heaps of twinkish, lean young boys and a couple of other manly looking muscular men walking around, up and down the 1st and 2nd floor deck, waddling in the near pitch black bigger jacuzzi pool, going on their own activities. I felt ready to explore again. ...

Cont'd

Due to the crowd situation (a welcoming sight), I figured that it warranted a re-exploration of the facilities to find out what's hot and what's not. So first, I revisited the open showers. There were about 5 shower heads, about mainly 3 were being used, because there was some form of partition from the chest down. Still the partition was didn't cover much as passer-bys could just as easily glance and literally size up the meat. The 3 guys showering there knew one another (probably they visited the joint together), and they were all bronze-bodied (at least that was what i thought considering it was turning real dark), well-defined, and relatively well-endowed. They sounded like they were speaking Singapore-English, and me wanting to remain as anonymous as possible had me turning the other way, though rather reluctantly. The small jacuzzi pool adjacent to the showers was already occupied with about 5-6 people, hitting its max capacity, so I just skipped that portion as well. Making my way back towards the main sauna area and the bigger pool, it was so dark that it started to feel a little intimidating. Some moaning could be heard, but something about swimming in a pool-filled with random strangers and their corresponding discharge didn't really sit well with me so I hesitantly backed away. The saunas were quite lit, and I wanted a bit of mystique, so I decided that my best bets were the dark rooms and the maze respectively. So off to the maze i went. 

The dark maze turned out to be my favourite hunting spot, especially when the crowd started to gather, and more opportunities started to present themselves. I walked one round through the maze and noticed quite a large turnout, but was still slightly hesitant about engaging someone (it was my first time after all, I am sounding all experienced only because I am sharing in retrospect). It was getting slightly humid, so i decided to take a quick rinse at a second open shower (also 3/4 shower heads) nearer to the dark maze). Emerging refreshed, and having mustered slightly more courage, i headed for the dark maze a second time.  I reached the tail end of the maze where there was 2 guys already servicing a single tall muscular middle-aged man, one sucking his nipple, the other, his nether region. By now, I was slightly turned on, but it wasn't to be as he seems to have climaxed just as i signal intention to participate. I made a roundabout, and was walking out the same way i entered the maze, when i was approached by someone.

He was lean, and skin appears kinda pale-ish/white and hairless , and was bespectacled. I had a mental image of how probably looked in natural light and that sure did trigger my interest. He did a once-over, and apparently seemed to like what he saw, so he rather boldly reached for the front of my towel, presumably to size me up. I was slightly flattered, and my earlier turned-on state manifested itself further as his fingers stroked me in a slow but assured motion. Not willing to let this opportunity slip away, I reached for his hairy nipple as he continued to stroke me, and attempted to arouse him further. It worked, as he gestured for me towards one of the lower decks of the nearby double decker bed frames. This was finally happening. I followed him, and when we were in relatively private quarters, I now reached out to undo the partial knot on his towel. He reciprocated, and soon we were fondling each other as we started to lie on the wooden deck. Him, being of a skinnier lankier frame, laid on top of me and started to furiously lick on my nipple, as I continued to tighten my grip around his cock and jerk him off. Soon we switched position where it was more comfortable to do a 69, and I hungrily wrapped my mouth around his now-erect average length but nevertheless tasty dick. By now, this scene of love-making was started to garner some attention from wanderers within the maze, and I felt more arms reached out for me and also for my temporary love-making partner. Maybe it didn't seem right, because I wanted to have him all to myself, so i tried to fend off the others, but was met with limited success. Soon, I decided to just give up and focus on him, and try to stave off whatever external disturbances as and when required. He wanted me to fuck him, but I decided it was too much for a first time, so I declined, and suggested a mutual hand job while lying side by side. He obliged, and I continued to service him with one hand, and let the other hand wander up and down his sweaty torso now glistening in the dim light. Before long, his torso started to tense up, revealing the abs that i didn't realize existed, and his breathing quickened - foreboding signs of his impending climax. Within seconds came one weak squirt, followed by two squirts (hitting the elbow of my other arm), before he started slowed down his breaths. It was indeed a hot sight. I wanted to savour this moment, before it was my time to shine. Once he was done and relaxed, I requested he lick my nipple as I proceeded to fire off a second time today.  It was definitely satisfying. 

Knowing that we have each achieved our common agenda, we lied there for about another 2-3 minutes, just enjoying each other's company in silence, before he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and started to clean off after himself, and took off right after. The crowd, after having finished the show, also dispersed. I waited for another minute or so, before taking my leave, and decided that it was time to end the day. Ironically, it was raining quite heavily at this point in time, and the sauna was packed with even more people, presumably waiting for the rain to disperse. I didn't want to wait, so I took a quick rinse at the open showers, soaped up and washed off any residual sweat, cum and sex-drive i had for the remaining of the evening. At this time, the locker area was packed with more local 20-ish folks who looked every bit the Adonis I had imagined them to be - Great face, Great bod, Great Ass. It was then, that i decided i needed to visit a second time during my trip.

After changing back, I returned my locker key and was charged my share of the massage + entry + tips i had indicated on my earlier massage. I gave a 400k VND tip for a 90 minute massage (I thought that was what Anh deserved). The receptionist was relatively aloof when I first came into the spa, but as I left, he was a little more hospitable. Noticing that the rain was very heavy, he requested one of the staff (presumably a massage boy) to walk me out to the main road to flag a taxi. Ever the cheapo Singaporean, I explained that I was going to be using Uber/Grab, without realising it was a bad decision. 15 minutes and 2 driver-cancellations later, I relented and accepted the help of the receptionist. The staff did escort me all the way from the back-lane, right out to across the main road where the roads led back to District 1 where I lived. Within 2-3 minutes, I was fortunate to get a taxi ride back into city.

It was indeed a decent first time experience, and even though my shoes were drenched from the heavy downpour, I did enjoy myself a lot. I was determined to drop by for a second visit, and this time I wanted to skip the massage, and spend more time in the dark maze, or the dark rooms. 

TBC

• G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.