Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

1 minute ago, Saggiboy said:

Wow, that sounds so nice. 

All free sex or? 

All free. Never paid before. I even met a super cute Hanoi massage boy. I didn’t know he was one. We went for drinks at the only gay bar and he brought me on a lakeside motorbike ride around Ho Tay (Westlake) and had like a Taiwanese style bf experience but no sex. He said because of his job as a massuer he can’t feel intimacy with anyone and just wanted to enjoy with someone that doesn’t pay for his services.

The others are all professional working people. Very hot and eager. Do consider coming here. By the way I didn’t stay in the Old Quarter. I stayed near Lotte World so more professional people here msg. Old Quarter is full of foreigners. 

Just now, Jay Jay said:

All free. Never paid before. I even met a super cute Hanoi massage boy. I didn’t know he was one. We went for drinks at the only gay bar and he brought me on a lakeside motorbike ride around Ho Tay (Westlake) and had like a Taiwanese style bf experience but no sex. He said because of his job as a massuer he can’t feel intimacy with anyone and just wanted to enjoy with someone that doesn’t pay for his services.

The others are all professional working people. Very hot and eager. Do consider coming here. By the way I didn’t stay in the Old Quarter. I stayed near Lotte World so more professional people here msg. Old Quarter is full of foreigners. 

U must be having a shagging good times! 

Went to Tori Spa in Hanoi today and I had the most amazing experience. I met the very handsome and super nice owner Matt. I picked Nick and although he was super good looking, it was his sweet and gentle personality and eagerness to please and effort in massage that made the massage experience amazing. He gives an innocent, country boy vibe that is missing in many VN spas now a days. They also do not demand tips here. It is up to you to give them. Love this place. Wish I was not leaving Hanoi so soon. Will eagerly come back.

I can’t add pics here so I’ll just post the link and you can see them

Tori Spa
+84 96 131 10 10
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Gw1YRtamdNe716Hu6?g_st=ic

Edited by Jay Jay

18 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Went to Tori Spa in Hanoi today and I had the most amazing experience. I met the very handsome and super nice owner Matt. I picked Nick and although he was super good looking, it was his sweet and gentle personality and eagerness to please and effort in massage that made the massage experience amazing. He gives an innocent, country boy vibe that is missing in many VN spas now a days. They also do not demand tips here. It is up to you to give them. Love this place. Wish I was not leaving Hanoi so soon. Will eagerly come back.

Where n how much 

On 11/12/2022 at 6:08 PM, thickhead79 said:

Where n how much 

60 mins 450,000 Dong

75 mins 550,000 Dong

90 mins 650,000 Dong

120 mins 800,000 Dong

35 min facial 350,000 Dong

35 min body scrub 350,000 Dong

If you combine any massage with a scrub or facial you get 100,000 Dong discount

If you take any massage a scrub and facial you get 200,000 Dong off

Tipping is not compulsory but a 200,000-300,000 Dong tip is what was suggested by the owner. Please note happy ending for this spa just means a sensual hand job. 

Edited by Jay Jay

On 11/20/2022 at 8:41 AM, Skysend said:

Anyone have recommendations between Hanoi or HCM? Looking for a mix of things to do

HCMC - a little backward.  Streets are crazy and you need a little courage to cross the street.  Step out on the zebra crossing.  It doesn't seem like they stop for you, but as you inch forward, they will slow down and let you cross.

If you stay in District 1 it can be very convenient.  Getting around by Grab costs around SGD$4 for a 20min ride.

Things to do...unless you like war memorials, visiting the tunnels etc.; join a half day tour.  Good enough.  The majestic Notre Dame Cathedral is closed for reno though.  Still a nice place to visit.  Ppl stop by to pray there.

Shopping...Ben Thanh market is good for snacks; like cashews, and pistachios, and other preserved fruits, and teas.  There are also cheap knock offs and other wares. Remember to bargain...that the thrill!  Start with 50% off asking.  Many will settle at around 35-40% off.  

The Russian Market...sells cheap sports goods.   So they look really good.  A NIke Golf Polo at a Department store cost SGD$16.  Just to give you some reference. At the Russian market costs half that. Could be a knock off but it doesn't matter. A lot of original stuff are made in Vietnam anyway.

Also highly recommend the Banh Pia....a Vietnam version of tau sar piah with durian and salted egg yolk.  Absolutely love this! Very addictive.  Didn't see a lot on the streets.  Bought from the airport.

For massages...it can be an experience.  There are quite a few outlets around.  They "clean" packages and those with "happy endings".  They were very open about this eventhough they knew my wife was with me.  Took the "clean" one of course. We also went to Quynh Nhu 137 Massage Salon recommended by Trip Advisor.  More professional.

Food is cheap if you eat outside the hotel.  Ban Mi sandwiches made with fresh bread can be as little SGD$2.  Same for the Pho.  Lots of cafes selling Vietnam coffee. Most common is Highland Coffee, similar to Starbucks in set up.  If you can find time, head for the Coffee Ship.  Built on an actual ship along the canal separating District 4 and 7.  Cost me about $5 by Grab from my hotel in District 1

All in all, a 4-day, 3night stay is actually plenty.  Might seem like a lot to do but I like the pace.

Edited by nate42

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Beach19 said:

Anyone keen to travel together to hcmc 26 to 30/31 dec? 

I will be in hcmc 21 to 28 (leaving Dec 29).  Staying in Dist 1, let me know if you want to meet up.  I am Hong Konger from San Francisco

On 12/11/2022 at 2:14 PM, Cryptography said:

i am gg HCM on 22-27 dec

On 12/10/2022 at 7:55 PM, Beach19 said:

Anyone keen to travel together to hcmc 26 to 30/31 dec? 

On 12/12/2022 at 12:07 AM, alsf said:

Just sent you and Cryptography a PM

I’ll be at HCM around that period too! 

15 hours ago, Guest Ben said:

Any male massage to recommend in da nang or hue?

I would like to know too.

I could not find any info on men only saunas in Da Nang - I think the chances of having one in Hue or Hoi On would be even lower. 

If anyone has any information on male massages and/or men only sauna in Da Nang, it would be very much appreciated.

Visited 69sauna in HCM today. Wasnt keen on massage so this place was perfect. No massage/therapy/facials etc, just pure sauna. 

Went in the afternoon about 3pm. Since it was a weekday in the afternoon, the place wasnt crowded. Became more crowded around 5pm when office workers join in.

Located along a quiet lane off the main road in Tan Dinh, exterior was nice and private. 

Very straightforward, pay 120k dong and an attendant brings you to your locker and passes you 2 towels. Staff were friendly and welcoming. 

First floor has a few sauna rooms, a small jacuzzi and small shower area. Second floor has tv room, a few rooms with cubicles and a dark room. 

Fairly cruisy, mostly local Viets in their 30s, good bods. 

Place was clean and it was a pretty good experience. 

Can check it out when in HCM if you dont want massages and just want the sauna experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

HCMC

if you are in Ho Chi Minh city and looking for blind man massages, the following places are recommended. They also have steam room or sauna attached facility and are generally popular with the local uncles 40-70 year old age range.  Price is around 120K-160K VND for an hour of traditional vietnamese style massage. Massage skill varies but please take it as an opportunity to support the visually handicapped and their jobs.

• Massage - Xong Hoi Toan Thang, Address: 126 Đ. Thành Thái, Phường 12, Quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
  • Blind Massage Institute, Address: 185 Cống Quỳnh, Phường Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
  • Massage Khiếm Thị Tiến Minh (near Bau Sen Market) Address: 138/14 Đ. Nguyễn Trãi, Phường 3, Quận 5, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.