Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 11:51 AM, CCH1985 said:

I'm visiting HCMC for the first time 1-5 Mar. Are there any gay bars to recommend? So far, I've only found Frolic on Google Maps. There seems to be a Taboo there too but based on the reviews, it looks like a lesbian bar? 

most of the gay bars are in that area. This is a good reference:

https://www.travelgay.com/ho-chi-minh-gay-bars/

If you book a hotel somewhere around Pullman Saigon center, it;'s quite easy to bar / club hop.

16 minutes ago, immortal said:

anyone tried blind massages in vietnam? care to share experience?

I once went to a massage in HCMC at the HCMC Blind Massage Association.  
(185 Đ. Cống Quỳnh, Phường Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam - Google Blind Massage Institute).

An older man - I estimate his age to be about 60+ because he has silver hair - massaged me, and near the end, tried to give me a happy ending.  However, I was not attracted to him so I stopped it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 8:57 AM, Jay Jay said:

60 mins 450,000 Dong

75 mins 550,000 Dong

90 mins 650,000 Dong

120 mins 800,000 Dong

35 min facial 350,000 Dong

35 min body scrub 350,000 Dong

If you combine any massage with a scrub or facial you get 100,000 Dong discount

If you take any massage a scrub and facial you get 200,000 Dong off

Tipping is not compulsory but a 200,000-300,000 Dong tip is what was suggested by the owner. Please note happy ending for this spa just means a sensual hand job. 

do they have private rooms for privacy purposes?

I visited Spa Adam in Hanoi recently.

I took a taxi to the place from the Old Quarter, and it cost me about VND70,000 if I recall correctly.   I cannot remember the entrance fee to Spa Adam though - think it was VND60,000.

It has a dry sauna and a very active steam room.  The place is a bit run down, and is rather dark.  The steam room is on the 3rd floor (4th storey) so patrons leaving the steam room tend to track the water down the stairs - so walk carefully.

The lockers are on the ground floor, the private cabins (6) are on the first floor while the dry sauna is on the 2nd floor. 

The patrons are mainly local - I was the only foreigner there when I visited on a Saturday afternoon.  It was quite busy on that day.  The receptionist seemed to sense I was a foreigner and was welcoming and accommodating.

Yes, I had fun there a few times with a few patrons during my visit. 

Address:  No. 7, Alley 61/4, Lane 61, Lac Trung Road, Hanoi

Hours: 1 pm to 9 pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest On the ground HCMC

Just visited 69 sauna in HCMC. 6pm Sunday

Very crowded - about 40 mainly local guys as far I could tell.

small towels only - about half of the (mostly slim) guys wrapped it around their waist which was probably not the idea. A few of us just walked around half heartedly covering whatever needed covering. 

A very good mix of mostly younger guys 20s and 30s. Quite a few hunks - seems  gym culture has really taken root in Vietnam. There were about 5 tall gym fit guys… taller than me (176 cm) at least and they were constantly being followed. There were a few westerners who did not get too much attention as they were older and relatively out of shape.

A lot of posing along the corridors… action mainly in groups in dark rooms. That’s where I got sucked with various guys fondling my chest and butt. Noticed from their silhouettes that the hunky ones were mostly not participating and just watching and going in and out of the dark rooms, which was a shame. Realised the dark room actions were the domain of the non-hunky guys. Or the hunky ones were too shy…

I would go back… need to fine tune my approach for VN guys. Most seem quite shy and not so comfortable interacting in English.

HI there, 

Can anyone help me to list down the best massage place in your opinion from your favourite to your least favourite massage in HCMC  ? (only massage)

Also anyone can tell me which are the straight massage centres that has male masseurs? You may list down for me together with website and contact details as well .

Thank you so much .

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, smzyjt said:

I am now in HCMC for the third time, and been getting about 3 massages everyday at different blind massage places trying to test out which ones are "active" since the ones I used to go (about 9~10 years ago lol) are no longer listed on the gay travel guide site.  Anyway, here are the ones I found to be pretty gay:

1. Massage Minh Thái (149 Hồ Bá Kiện, Phường 15, Quận 10): It might say "closed" on google maps, but it is still open.  This one was my favorite back in the day. I am not too sure if I went during the wrong hours or what (Monday morning around 11 am), there were only two people (including myself).  Still pretty gay i guess. (prices: 120K for an hour; 160K massage+steam room)

2. Massage - Xông hơi Toàn Thắng (126 Đ. Thành Thái, Phường 12, Quận 10): Super active. I was there in the afternoon and there were about 20 guys and almost everyone was PLU (mostly uncles in their 40s and older).  Not too sure about the tipping culture in VN, but the masseur tried to get me to tip him at the end of the massage. I didn't see others get asked though. Perhaps b/c I was a foreigner? Can anyone clear this up?

3. Spa khiếm thị ÁNH DƯƠNG (355|27, Đ. Sư Vạn Hạnh, Phường 12, Quận 10) :This one is listed on the site as"LGBT-friendly" (whatever that means), but I'm not sure if this is an "active" place though.  The masseur did play with my xxx a bit towards the end of the massage, but since I didn't get to check out other parts of the place or had interactions with anyone else there, idk if I was "lucky" or?

Thanks for the review, this shall come to use when I visit HCMC.

15 hours ago, smzyjt said:

Someone earlier mentioned "Blind massage institute" in Dist. 1, well, like he said the masseur tried to give me a HE too, but not only the place was not private enough to do so, also the techniques (as in actual massage techniques) were pretty bad.. just some random pushing and poking. So yeah....

Anyway, will stay for a few more days and check out more places... to be continued.

Ah, so your experience was the same as mine then!

Did you visit the sauna at the Blind Massage Institute?  I had fun there the last time I visited.

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

Ah, so your experience was the same as mine then!

Did you visit the sauna at the Blind Massage Institute?  I had fun there the last time I visited.

What?! There is a sauna there?? I thought it's only a massage place,so i didn't even bother to check out other parts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.