Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

You are so right again here!

In fact she is actually so very much worshipped and idolised by many people out there!

Teenage girl : Mummy mummy, can I dressed like pastor Ho in China Wine for my prom nite?

Mummy : Why?

/

/

/

This mother have not look into a mirror for a long time need to see the pure lighta!!

Just as well you gave yourself that nick... I can see why.

Guest advocator

You all got to admit it - Sun Ho's songs have that irresistable and unforgettable hook that draws you in.

Examples:

"Me wanna see pure lighta!"

"Mix the China wine with the dutty wine..."

"My name is called Sun, aka Geisha!

In Asia where we come from, in Asia we say 一二三四五六七, 你好!"

Just as well you gave yourself that nick... I can see why.

Hahaha, getting personal!

If you have nothing substantial to say, then say no more.

Otherwise you are just the same as that notorious mak chik, the fart from anyone's ass would smell better than the hot air from your mouth.

Guest dewey decimal

Hahaha, getting personal!

If you have nothing substantial to say, then say no more.

Otherwise you are just the same as that notorious mak chik, the fart from anyone's ass would smell better than the hot air from your mouth.

Aiyoh, pot calling kettle black wor.

Look who called Sun names first?

Sun Ho panders to the PAP?

Well... hear this!

"My name is called Sun, aka Geisha!

In Asia where we come from, in Asia we say 一二三四五六七, 你好!!"

Churches condemns homosexuality, and u support them? if you believe their 'we dun condemn homosexuality, just the act', next time u sneeze, better hold your nostrils cos your brain (if there's still any) may just drop out from there.

Guest Guest

Let her be what she thinks she is... If she feels by doing this she can change the image of Christianity, go ahead. To me, it doesn't matter because she isn't harming me in any way. As annoying as you all think she is, she isn't going down quietly and do you think she bothers about these spews of venom you see here? Chances are it is a no.

Remember, do YOU dare to say you are perfect before you pass another smart-ass comment about her image?

If she isn't bothered, and you claim it doesn't matter to you, then why bother and start being nasty to people who criticise her? Admit it if she is indeed your idol.

Guest mewy

If she isn't bothered, and you claim it doesn't matter to you, then why bother and start being nasty to people who criticise her? Admit it if she is indeed your idol.

Narrow-mindedness *rolls eyes*

slayer doesn't need to be a fan of Sun Ho to point out all the vitriol, hypocrisy and vulgarities that have been hurled on the hapless singer in her secular career and religious life.

Seriously, the criticism has not only become unprovoked and malicious, some of it has even crossed the line into character assassination and defamation.

Are you proud to be an armchair critic of Sun Ho? What's your ultimate purpose or agenda? Which other church do you belong to?

Instead of shooting from your hip like a bitch in heat, I suggest you take time to soak in what I just said in my previous post about her (or CHC, or Pastor Kong). Let my words fester in you a bit, then open your mouth again. You should thank GOD (no pun intended) you can post in here annonymously because you have my sincere sympathy if this is the real you in flesh.

I don't blame you because if the company you keep are as narrow and shallow as you are, this comfort zone would give rise to such behaviour. So remember these words... "Hate the sin, not the sinner".

Guest Wake Up

There is a saying "let him who cast the first stone be the one without sin.".

Are you so certain you are so pure and faultless, like all those here who are spewing venom at her and her husband? If she and her groupie at church are guilty of what they are being accused of, the law will catch up with them and the appropriate punishment will come their way. After all, they do the crime so they will have to do the time.

Even the so called pious Christians from rival churches have been so vile in their comments about what is happening in CHC it is not even funny anymore, let alone members in this forum.

I suggest we all take a step back and ask ourselves if we are any better than them. We might not have millions of dollars to misuse but that isn't the only SIN worth checking on. Are we all so perfect that we can call her "skank", "prostitute", and what have you? The truth of the matter is, NONE of us are perfect. Everyday we struggle within ourselves.

So who gives us the right to pass such negative comments about other people when you look in the mirror, the same flawed individual stares back?

Let her be what she thinks she is... If she feels by doing this she can change the image of Christianity, go ahead. To me, it doesn't matter because she isn't harming me in any way. As annoying as you all think she is, she isn't going down quietly and do you think she bothers about these spews of venom you see here? Chances are it is a no.

Remember, do YOU dare to say you are perfect before you pass another smart-ass comment about her image?

I'm reading YOUR comments to the ones you replied to.

none of them said anything nasty about the SKANK and you retaliated with "what about you?" kind of answers.

I don't think any of them is SUN HO here, so quit the comparison to SUN, JESUS or anyone else. DUH

i don't think anyone said about reaching out to save lives, bring them to Christ and then dress like a cheap whore.

Why do SUN lovers always drag those lines - WHAT ABOUT YOU? ARE YOU HOLE TOO? crap in.

Guest bravo!

dees that mean I can't cry thieve when I witness a thieve in action cos I'm 'flawed' and not perfect?

I may be flawed but at least I'm being myself and I dun pander to the establishment that condems me for being who I truely am!

this is what i mean!

The blind followers keep telling us NOT TO CRITICISE their SUn, because we're not holy or sinless..

Please, we didn't mix the dutty wine with Chinese Japanese sake, okay!

In the same manner, we shouldn't sing China wine because we aren't japanese or Chinese either?

it;s quite useless to talk to braindead morons. let the investigation bring the truth to light! :)

Guest f*** u

none of them said anything nasty about the SKANK and you retaliated with "what about you?" kind of answers.

Are you kidding me??

In any case, you are NOW labelling her a skank... tell me that isn't nasty?

Guest guest too

hahahah

that hits the nail right on his cockhead.

The sun supporters always get nasty and personal to other posters when they criticise SUN.

Why get personal when it's SUN , not you they are talking about?

Cos SUN is ur MAMASUN?

See? How does it feel when it gets personal?

Guest fuck ur ass

Are you kidding me??

In any case, you are NOW labelling her a skank... tell me that isn't nasty?

YEs, i called her a skank. but the ones that he replied to, WHICH ONES labelled her a skank.

They were merely pointing out SUN's whoresomeness and he had to SHOOT THEM down and call them names.

like what teh poster said, THAT's PERSONAL.

Guest f*** ur cb

YEs, i called her a skank. but the ones that he replied to, WHICH ONES labelled her a skank.

They were merely pointing out SUN's whoresomeness and he had to SHOOT THEM down and call them names.

Stop twisting and turning lah.

You guys defamed Sun Ho numerous times by calling her names ("skank", "whore", "slut", "horse" amongst others), and making numerous allegations without any solid concrete proof.

Shows volumes about your personal character, so why can't slayer comment on your character?

Guest I am bigbulge from trevvy

hahahah

that hits the nail right on his cockhead.

The sun supporters always get nasty and personal to other posters when they criticise SUN.

Why get personal when it's SUN , not you they are talking about?

Cos SUN is ur MAMASUN?

See? How does it feel when it gets personal?

I can recognise this typing style right away... bigbulge aka saturday.com from trevvy.

Also Sunny Ho in Facebook and sgcannotmakeit in Youtube (with lots of Sun hating videos).

Notorious Sun defamer.

Guest get real

Stop twisting and turning lah.

You guys defamed Sun Ho numerous times by calling her names ("skank", "whore", "slut", "horse" amongst others), and making numerous allegations without any solid concrete proof.

Shows volumes about your personal character, so why can't slayer comment on your character?

They commented on SUN HO, slayer commented on them

Are they SUN HOs too?

Guest Slayered

I can recognise this typing style right away... bigbulge aka saturday.com from trevvy.

Also Sunny Ho in Facebook and sgcannotmakeit in Youtube (with lots of Sun hating videos).

Notorious Sun defamer.

You mean there is only one Sun hater?

Don;t make us laugh.

Guest by conti

You mean there is only one Sun hater?

Nope, but

1) only one Sun hater would type in that manner

2) only bigbulge aka saturday.com would, back in trevvy, post the link to that photo of DJ Chi Chi La Rue and Sun Ho (with the exact same imageshack URL and the words "US gay pxxn director...")... obviously copied wholesale from BW.

Guest guest

Is that person, the Sun worshipper...

1. related to Sun Ho?

2. under their pay roll??

3. completely brainwashed by CHC???

For somebody to write and defend her in such a manner AND then attacked others who are not a fan on a personal level... where are you coming from?

Now, in her FancyFree video, did she write the song herself???

I feel like a millionaire...... (Thanks to the CHC?)

I am so beautiful.............. (You GOT to be joking!!!)

My life is a circus show....... (and guess who is the biggest CLOWN)

Oh dear, why? why? WHY? she does all this to herself?

She cannot possibly be so brainless?

Has she no shame?

She cannot be so full of herself???

Isn't there someone kind and level-headed to advise her?

Sleek music video for such a silly song, at least a cool million to produce the video...

now I wonder where does the money come from??????

Guest Beautiful

I feel like a millionaire...... (Thanks to the CHC?)

I am so beautiful.............. (You GOT to be joking!!!)

My life is a circus show....... (and guess who is the biggest CLOWN)

There, there!

Making unsubstantiated allegations again?

Guest Beautiful

Is that person, the Sun worshipper...

1. related to Sun Ho?

2. under their pay roll??

3. completely brainwashed by CHC???

Aiyoh, getting personal again... so xia suay leh!

Guest getting personal

We learn from the best

please, the same lackeys who posted in BW posted in Sun Ho's thread in trevvy...except they kept their tiny tails between their balless crotch over there now.

None came out in support of their sun...poor thing.

Guest guest

Oh dear! You misunderstood me... maybe English is not your first language.

I am posing these questions and would appreciate if somebody will be able to lighten me.

Hence the question marks???

Anyway everybody is entitled to their own opinion, no?

Let's hope these questions will be answered soon after all the investigations.

Wonder who will have the last laugh?

Guest sunless

Nope, but

1) only one Sun hater would type in that manner

2) only bigbulge aka saturday.com would, back in trevvy, post the link to that photo of DJ Chi Chi La Rue and Sun Ho (with the exact same imageshack URL and the words "US gay pxxn director...")... obviously copied wholesale from BW.

And the point is?

So, this so-called bigbulge hates sun. Okay. the next question is - so what?

At least he's consistent.

I tink he's entitled to his opinion.

I hate sun too. there you go?

Are we not entitled to our opinions?

must we all love sun?

So, sunhaters trash sun, but why do you have to trash us?

i repeat - must we all love sun?

Yes, let the investigations show us who will have the last laugh

Guest bigbulge from trevvy

We learn from the best

please, the same lackeys who posted in BW posted in Sun Ho's thread in trevvy...except they kept their tiny tails between their balless crotch over there now.

None came out in support of their sun...poor thing.

Admitting that you are bigbulge now?

HAHAHAHA!!!

So much for numerous anonymous nicks flaming and defaming Sun.

Xia suay leh!

Guest purleeease

I do think there are many sun haters out there, not just one bigbulger?

As for typing styles, unless he is a genius, there are so many online peeps who slam sun left right centre and backside.

And for all fairness, it's the sun lovers who siahsuay by creating nicks to support sun.

I remember reading a TNP reporter who said that in her article?

Guest Guest

Aiyah, don't like people to criticize you, then wear properly, behave properly, dance properly, walk properly etc, then nobody will criticize you, wonder why nobody criticize Stephenie Sun, Kit Chan, Ah Mei etc. Because they behave better than a pastor's wife.

i'm going to start a new religion and I'll be the 'pasta' for it.......it's call Cockism........We'll worship the cock.....all members wil be baptised by all the follower..... in a bukkake fashion - all followers will refer to all 'pastas' as 'His Hole-liness'.......

Donations can be in forms of condoms and lube, or even in-kind.

I will start a building fund to built a House of Cock.........

preferably all followers should possess a 5-room flat and be willing to downgrage to a 2 room apt at the snap of my fingers? who's in?

* just trying to ease the tension here abit*

Guest boy2man

i'm going to start a new religion and I'll be the 'pasta' for it.......it's call Cockism........We'll worship the cock.....all members wil be baptised by all the follower..... in a bukkake fashion - all followers will refer to all 'pastas' as 'His Hole-liness'.......

Donations can be in forms of condoms and lube, or even in-kind.

I will start a building fund to built a House of Cock........

Read a very hot gay pxxn story on Nifty based on a very similar theme - where new followers are inducted by the pastors in a cum-filled, highly erotically-charged sex orgy that is repeated again and again when any new member joins. Hot! I'll post the link up if I can find it again...

I've never listened to Sun Ho's music before. But since everyone was talking about her I decided to YouTube china wine and fancy free.

My first impression of her image (not HER personally but the image she portrays) is that of a cheap Thai transvestite plying the Patpong stretch. Not very good. I'm not attacking her personally - I'm not saying she's a slut or ho (oh actually she's a Ho right?) but surely I'm entitled to give my thoughts about the image she's projecting in those videos. There's a difference there.

Image aside let's talk about the music. Bad lyrics no tunes but good production value. All the hallmarks of what money can buy to get fantastic music producers (its a compliment! I'm saying she's got an eye to hire the best producers) to fluff up a lousy piece of music to make it passable. Her music (not her person) can't compare to the likes of Kylie, Madonna, GaGa, Rihanna, hell even Ke$ha the eventual one hit wonder. I mean if you want to conquer the charts in USA that's who you're up against. And Sun sadly can't hold a candle against these women.

Guest I am bigbulge from trevvy

I am bigbulge from trevvy.

I am anti Sun Ho.

I copied Chi Chi La Rue and Sun's pictures and made them into a Youtube video.

I called Sun various ugly names.

Guest guest

Wow,wow, Look at madam Sun's boobs, now so BIG!

don't know what she swallow in USA????

She prayed very very very hard for bigger Boobs and got answered!!! hahahahahahhaha

Guest bigbulge

She prayed very very very hard for bigger Boobs and got answered!!! hahahahahahhaha

I am bigbulge aka saturday.com!!

You wanna see my pure lighta???

Guest guest

I am bigbulge aka saturday.com!!

You wanna see my pure lighta???

I can see your Pure-lighta and I wanna see your BigBulge now..... Hahahahaha..... Im with you man!!!

Guest Guest

Sun Ho back in Singapore!

Questioned by CAD for 6 hours yesterday.

Imagine a mini-concert in the CAD for 6 hours --

[CAD Officer]: Listen me, Geisha

Me waan see your lighta

All my officers sing for di hoo-has

Did you buy, Did you buy

Duty-free wine, Duty-free wine

Everybody Duty-free wine, everybody Duty-free wine, everybody Duty-free wine

[Geisha]: Throw on my dancing shoes

I got nothing to lose

Tonight I'm gonna hit the nightlife

And party away...

Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh

Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh

Oh-ohhh, oh-ohh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Nananananananananananana

I'm a dance my problems away

Nananananananananananana

Mix da china wina with di Duty-free wine

:thumb: :thumb:

Guest Guest

International superstar comes to town and don't have 30,000 screaming fans welcoming at airport!

at least 1% also good mah, got 300!

Cannot be lah.

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.