Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

Guest guest

I suppose now is the best time for her to release her "fantastic" remix of FANCY FREE...

Feel like a millionaire

Cause I feel so beautiful,

my life is like a circus show

and I feel so fancy free!!!

In China Wine, she was dressed like a transvestite in a PatPong joint

And now in Fancy Free, she was again dressed like a transvestite in a PatPong Joint !

The only difference is this time she exposed even more, so can see more flesh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !

Ever wonder why she keep appearing in this image again and again ?

Maybe its not entirely her fault!

Now, lets us be fair and examine some possible reasons for this -

Image consultant comes from Patpong

Image consultant was Chi Chi LaRue

Image consultant was hubby

Fetishism

Sexual gratification, something like cross dressing

Favourite role play

Identity crisis

Alter ego

Someone told her she look so natural this way

So which one you think was the reason/reasons

Perhaps a bit of all of the above ?

Ahh! Maybe Slayer got some inside stories we all don't know ?

Guest boy2man

Sigh...

Guest boy2man

Read a very hot gay pxxn story on Nifty based on a very similar theme - where new followers are inducted by the pastors in a cum-filled, highly erotically-charged sex orgy that is repeated again and again when any new member joins. Hot! I'll post the link up if I can find it again...

As promised...

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/church-of-the-holy-seed/

(very erotic and hot...)

Guest superflawless

And now in Fancy Free, she was again dressed like a transvestite in a PatPong Joint !

The only difference is this time she exposed even more, so can see more flesh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !

Fetishism

Favourite role play

Identity crisis

Alter ego

yeah, Slayer, spill the beans!

Guest Justmyviews

I just like to share my five cents view on this. Depending on which angle you are looking at it, from a moral and ethical point of view, we will never see eye to eye on what Pastor Kang and Sun Ho are doing but from another angle, Sun Ho did make a name for herself and kinda do Singapore proud in the Western music industry.

I have no doubt that she is a nice person, works very hard to make herself a name; I have no doubt she is a capable person. Just when we are recruiting China people to win Table Tennis champion for us and the whole Singapore rejoice; she as a Singaporean did do us proud in the western musical industry and we shouldn’t shun her from it. She has by all the right to stand on the same platform with Sun Yanzi or Cai Jianya or even A-du or Lin Junjie. These are the people that really make Singapore proud in the music industry.

But when we look at the whole episode in another angle, somehow it just doesn’t seem right. She was (or is she still) a pastor and it is ok to move on to the music industry; and there are lots of Christian pop singers like Amy Grant and tons of them. But the question is if you are a Christian singer then does your songs glorified God? Ok, let’s assume she isn’t singing as a pastor nor a Christian. Then why is Pastor Kang praising her so much in the House of the God (church). If she sings as a individual then shouldn’t Pastor Kang leave the praising of her out from the church. Isn’t church a temple of God?

Now, we all know Sun Ho is a pastor (correct me if I am wrong); shouldn’t she clarified that she sang as an individual because it doesn’t take a very smart person to notice a pastor turn singer will have much impact on the Christian society. So please don’t tell me Pastor Kang and Sun Ho overlook this.

Last but not least, the church is a House of God; for those that are familiar with the passage from Mark 11:15–19, 11:27–33, Matthew 21:12–17, 21:23–27 and Luke 19:45–48, 20:1–8; Jesus visited the Temples at which the courtyard is described as being filled with livestock and money changers and Jesus drove them all out of the temple, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables. He said “Get these out of here! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!”

Jesus also say “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

I am no holy guy, but just airing out my views.

Guest Hmmmmm

Last but not least, the church is a House of God; for those that are familiar with the passage from Mark 11:15–19, 11:27–33, Matthew 21:12–17, 21:23–27 and Luke 19:45–48, 20:1–8; Jesus visited the Temples at which the courtyard is described as being filled with livestock and money changers and Jesus drove them all out of the temple, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables. He said “Get these out of here! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!”

This is from the CHC home page about their new church building i.e. Suntec Conference and Convention Centre:

Facilities. “A church is not just a main sanctuary and nothing else. Having extra facilities is critical to the operations of the church. We need areas for children, rooms for Bible study, car park space and eating places. Suntec Convention Centre has more than 30 meeting rooms, and we will have access to over 8,680 car park lots in the Suntec-Marina area. Between Suntec City and the Convention Centre, there are 283 stalls/restaurants for our members to eat at, and 622 retail stores for our members to shop in.”

If He will be around today, he will have to overturn 282 stalls/restaurants and 622 retail stores to drive out the mechandise from His Father's house. Or, it is the location that is not suitable. Busy day.

Guest Justmyviews

This is from the CHC home page about their new church building i.e. Suntec Conference and Convention Centre:

Facilities. “A church is not just a main sanctuary and nothing else. Having extra facilities is critical to the operations of the church. We need areas for children, rooms for Bible study, car park space and eating places. Suntec Convention Centre has more than 30 meeting rooms, and we will have access to over 8,680 car park lots in the Suntec-Marina area. Between Suntec City and the Convention Centre, there are 283 stalls/restaurants for our members to eat at, and 622 retail stores for our members to shop in.”

If He will be around today, he will have to overturn 282 stalls/restaurants and 622 retail stores to drive out the mechandise from His Father's house. Or, it is the location that is not suitable. Busy day.

Wah...seriously, thats a good one, turning 282 stalls, hahaha. I didn't even know they put this on their CHC home page; and by the way, this is not from CHC home page, is from the Bible.

What I meant was, the church is not for him to sell Sun Ho CD and build up Sun Ho's popularity as though is her fan's club; a church is not a place for doing business but a place of worship; I am refering to the church as itself not sitting on Suntec or Suntec as Suntec is not part of the church. Just a clarification. I have nothing against CHC sitting in Suntec, please don't get me wrong.

Guest Guest

I just like to share my five cents view on this. Depending on which angle you are looking at it, from a moral and ethical point of view, we will never see eye to eye on what Pastor Kang and Sun Ho are doing but from another angle, Sun Ho did make a name for herself and kinda do Singapore proud in the Western music industry.

I have no doubt that she is a nice person, works very hard to make herself a name; I have no doubt she is a capable person. Just when we are recruiting China people to win Table Tennis champion for us and the whole Singapore rejoice; she as a Singaporean did do us proud in the western musical industry and we shouldn’t shun her from it. She has by all the right to stand on the same platform with Sun Yanzi or Cai Jianya or even A-du or Lin Junjie. These are the people that really make Singapore proud in the music industry.

But the question still remain - did she really got there because of her own hardwork in the Asian pop scene?

Yes, for the others, there will be grooming by record company and record companies are known to very realistic and pragmatic people!

Being a married middle aged woman, with no pretty face and with a voice that’s a dime a dozen in street of Taipei and Hongkong, do you think any reputable record company will dump any money to groom her?

You think?

Even heavenly kings like Andy Lau has to hide their marital status to order to appease their fans!

So the question is, who were buying her records?

How she got there?

You think!

Don't think it is even fair to put her on the same platform to compare with Tanya Chua, Stephenie Sun and JJ Lin.

Everyone can see how hard these guys had worked.

But our mdm Sun just suddenly appeared from nowhere and before you know, debut album can achieve platinium record sales!!!!!

As for the rumours that she had used the church's resources to boost record sales, well all can be said is "no smoke without fire"!

But the sales and marketing effort put in by her hubby during services was definitely obvious!

So was her rise to fame really thru honest hardwork?

You think?

Are you still feeling proud of her?

Guest guest

By the way, then let's not forget Annabelle Chong... she did Singapore proud too!!!

Please... there's such a thing a making Singapore known for all the wrong reasons.

Bad song with embarassing lyrics, shaking around like a mad monkey, dressing like a cheap HO!

Gee, she should perform CHINA WINE this coming National Day Celebration!!!

Otherwise I do agree with what you wrote in the latter part.

/

/

yeah, Slayer, spill the beans!

O I am honoured for all your high thoughts of yours truly. But I am neither a member of CHC nor a fan of Sun Ho. All I have needed to say earlier has already been "spilled". I am still of the opinion none of us here are worthy enough to comment on anything. All these finger pointing is just a waste of time and saliva. We are not so perfect ourselves so why start cracking the whip if we aren't angels ourselves?

Guest superflawless

What if I am superflawless? What if i am blameless? That means i can judge her then?

I don't need to be a police to catch a thief. i can be just a member of the public.

O I am honoured for all your high thoughts of yours truly. But I am neither a member of CHC nor a fan of Sun Ho. All I have needed to say earlier has already been "spilled". I am still of the opinion none of us here are worthy enough to comment on anything. All these finger pointing is just a waste of time and saliva. We are not so perfect ourselves so why start cracking the whip if we aren't angels ourselves?

Oh but I think you are so so wrong in saying we aren't qualified nor worthy to comment on anything about Sun Ho. We are justified and absolutely worthy to comment on any celebrity we so choose to comment on JUST BECAUSE.

The moment someone thrusts him or herself into the public eye by nature of their profession - such as being an actor or a singer who is non reclusive, it is an unspoken situation whereby they are henceforth a target of both adulation and criticism. You can't have it one way without the other.

Slayer - I'm so SO betting my money that if we were singing praises of Sun Ho instead of criticising her you would keep quiet and let us be. This ain't wonderland and she ain't Alice. This is the real world. You get the fans and you'll get the detractors. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't have one without the other. She's a celebrity like it or not. Get used to it.

Guest i feel so beautiful

But the question still remain - did she really got there because of her own hardwork in the Asian pop scene?

Yes, for the others, there will be grooming by record company and record companies are known to very realistic and pragmatic people!

Being a married middle aged woman, with no pretty face and with a voice that’s a dime a dozen in street of Taipei and Hongkong, do you think any reputable record company will dump any money to groom her?

You think?

Even heavenly kings like Andy Lau has to hide their marital status to order to appease their fans!

So the question is, who were buying her records?

How she got there?

You think!

Don't think it is even fair to put her on the same platform to compare with Tanya Chua, Stephenie Sun and JJ Lin.

Everyone can see how hard these guys had worked.

But our mdm Sun just suddenly appeared from nowhere and before you know, debut album can achieve platinium record sales!!!!!

As for the rumours that she had used the church's resources to boost record sales, well all can be said is "no smoke without fire"!

But the sales and marketing effort put in by her hubby during services was definitely obvious!

So was her rise to fame really thru honest hardwork?

You think?

Are you still feeling proud of her?

I have been observing the various typing styles here.

This post definitely sounds like it was written by our very own cock brand.

Which begs the question - why did cock brand not post it under his own name?

Afraid of being identified?

Guest sun aka geisha

Fetishism

Favourite role play

Identity crisis

Alter ego

Sample of cock bran's writing style.

You be the judge.

I have been observing the various typing styles here.

This post definitely sounds like it was written by our very own cock brand.

Which begs the question - why did cock brand not post it under his own name?

Afraid of being identified?

Wah liao, Didn't know I have fans here !

Can recognise my writing so so easily so it means I got style lah, haha!

No need to hide, it was my posting.

In fact I had done several other postings without login too so appeared as guest, no big deal.

But anyway you can see my comments and substance had been consistent throughout.

And the reason you can recognise it so easily is because I had no intention to hide.

Happy now?

OK, fun over, no more detective game for you!

Now, please don't talk about me anymore and divert attention, this thread is about the SUN!

So are you the one who has nothing to say and still want to say something that one?

You hiding your identity because you are afraid that I'll blast you into oblivion is it?

Haha

Anyway, this is supposed to be fun forum for PLUs so no need to get too serious lah

Guest Detective ass

Another well-known trick.

once her supporter has nothing else to defend our critiicism of Sun,

they will point the trigger to try to "out" the poster.

Yawns.

"If you are blameless, you can shoot Sun too." No - we shoot her cos she's a public figure. We are not!

"Oh, aren't you the same poster who hates Sun?" Yes - and so?

Road diversion ahead.

ow get back to Sun deadend.

Guest Guest

No need to hide, it was my posting.

In fact I had done several other postings without login too so appeared as guest, no big deal.

But anyway you can see my comments and substance had been consistent throughout.

And the reason you can recognise it so easily is because I had no intention to hide.

Happy now?

Stop contradicting yourself!

If you really have no intention to hide, then why post as a "guest"?

Especially since posting as a "guest" requires you to type a verification code?

This shows a clear intention on your part to:

1. evade detection by posting as a "guest"

2. make it seem like Sun Ho has more detractors than is the case.

Your typing style is too obvious, and has now been identified.

Instead of showing remorse, you want people to move on and forget your deceptive actions.

No fugging way!

Guest I am bigbulge from trevvy

Another well-known trick.

once her supporter has nothing else to defend our critiicism of Sun,

they will point the trigger to try to "out" the poster.

Yawns.

"If you are blameless, you can shoot Sun too." No - we shoot her cos she's a public figure. We are not!

"Oh, aren't you the same poster who hates Sun?" Yes - and so?

Road diversion ahead.

ow get back to Sun deadend.

AIYOH!!!!

One look at the typing style of this auntie and we all know who it is...

bigbulge aka saturday.com from trevvy.

No need to think one, this one.

Guest superflawless

AIYOH!!!!

One look at the typing style of this auntie and we all know who it is...

bigbulge aka saturday.com from trevvy.

No need to think one, this one.

Agree!

He hates Sun Ho, it's so obvious.

Sun Ho lives on! Her detractors are just jealous of her good works! Can you sing like her? Can you dance like her?

Have you been to the grammys?

Don;t even try!

Guest super duper flawless

Stop contradicting yourself!

If you really have no intention to hide, then why post as a "guest"?

Especially since posting as a "guest" requires you to type a verification code?

This shows a clear intention on your part to:

1. evade detection by posting as a "guest"

2. make it seem like Sun Ho has more detractors than is the case.

Your typing style is too obvious, and has now been identified.

Instead of showing remorse, you want people to move on and forget your deceptive actions.

No fugging way!

Go and bite him lor, no point barking inside the kennel and dare not come out you stupid dog.

Look at how our Geisha Sun lives in LA - My link

Sun Ho’s lavish lifestyle in L.A.

Imagine living in a S$28,000-a-month rented estate where famous Hollywood celebrities such as Paris Hilton’s sister Nicky, “Ugly Betty” star America Ferrera and British singer Leona Lewis are your neighbours.

If luck is on your side, you could even cross paths with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are also said to own a property in the vicinity.

Sounds too good to be true?

The Hollywood Hills estate is the place singer Ho Yeow Sun, 40, popularly known as Sun Ho, calls home since spending much of her time in Los Angeles for her music career.

She is the wife of Reverend Kong Hee, 45, of City Harvest Church and has been commuting between Singapore and the U.S. since 2003.

According to The New Paper, the Hollywood estate Ho has been renting for the past year is listed for sale at S$7.7 million. It’s reported that Ho lives there with her 5-year-old son, Dayan, an assistant, a nanny and her relatives.

The profile of residents in the neighbourhood is said to comprise millionaires and high-profile businessmen who like the quiet, peaceful area with a low crime rate and which has regular police patrols.

The report’s detailed description also indicates that the dark green Spanish Mediterranean style building Ho is renting stands out from the rest of the properties in the area due to its large size.

The estate stands on 29,000 sq ft of land or about a third of a football field. It’s made up of a main house, three self-contained structures, with quarters for a butler, nanny and maid. Not only does it boast a swimming pool, a sundeck and a two-car garage, its driveway still has space for another 9 cars.

The total built-up area of the estate is 6,766 sq ft or about the size of 5 five-room HDB flats, while the 4,135 sq ft main house has four bedrooms.

The paper also noted the reaction of the house agent who described the Pastor Kong Hee’s wife as “Singapore’s top singer and entertainer” while a neighbour said she was very “sophisticated and seems traditional” as she often hosts gatherings during special occasions like Chinese New Year.

Back in Singapore, the couple also made some big property moves through the years.

They started off in a five-room HDB flat in Tampines which was purchased at S$127,000 before selling it for S$420,000. They then moved to a unit at Horizon Towers costing S$1 million in River Valley before selling it off to buy a new apartment at The Suites at Central on Devonshire Road, said to be worth about S$2.6 million.

Ho returned to Singapore last Monday to assist the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) in an investigation into alleged misuse of church funds. She was said to have been grilled by police for more than eight hours.

Her husband, Kong Hee recently explained his silence in a Facebook post that said, “Because we’re in the midst of the investigation, I am unable to provide any details about the progress besides what already has been released by the Singapore Police in their statement to the press.”

“But I would like to assure everyone that I, together with the Management Board of the church, am fully cooperative in providing the necessary information needed for the investigation,” he wrote.

The couple and at least 16 others connected to the City Harvest Church are currently assisting the CAD in ongoing investigations.

Question - WHO'S MONEY$$$$$????

Oh but I think you are so so wrong in saying we aren't qualified nor worthy to comment on anything about Sun Ho. We are justified and absolutely worthy to comment on any celebrity we so choose to comment on JUST BECAUSE.

Well, if you think by being "qualified and worthy" means endless speculations, uneducated guesses, blank pot shots, unnecessary knickers-knotting and keyboard thumping unheavals, sure be my guest. :)

Sometimes it is entertainment enough to take a step back and watch the show.

Edited by slayer

Well, if you think by being "qualified and worthy" means endless speculations, uneducated guesses, blank pot shots, unnecessary knickers-knotting and keyboard thumping unheavals, sure be my guest. :)

Sometimes it is entertainment enough to take a step back and watch the show.

Well, being a celebrity, you can have all the glory and wealth but you also need to be prepared to face all kinds of criticism, favourable and unfavourable!

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

To live in a $28,000 per month rented villa, Geisha Sun must be earning $millions.

According to the report, if including nanny, personal assistant, regular parties, villa maintenance etc, she should be spending no less than $50,000 per month, that’s excluding her daily hair care, skin care and nail care.

The kind of money they spend every month is what many of their faithful devotees may not even able to make in 3 years!

Those who gave until "your heart is broken" and "tears stream down your eyes"!

How many albums did she sell to make soooooo much money?

How much money can a pastor make to spend soooo much money on wife?

How much are they actually making?

Looks like somebody else will be getting very busy from now on - our tax boys from IRAS.

Showtime has not started yet!

In the meantime, watch out for more "uneducated guesses" and "endless speculations" coming this way!

Seat back and relax and please don't start pulling your hair; you may not have much left when the showtime starts

Guest guest

Sun Ho lives on! Her detractors are just jealous of her good works! Can you sing like her? Can you dance like her?

Have you been to the grammys?

Don;t even try!

Looks like somebody else will be getting very busy from now on - our tax boys from IRAS.

Showtime has not started yet!

In the meantime, watch out for more "uneducated guesses" and "endless speculations" coming this way!

Seat back and relax and please don't start pulling your hair; you may not have much left when the showtime starts

Posting with your cockheaded cock brand account now?

Why the consistent and persistent witch hunt from you, specifically directed and targeted at Sun?

Are you so perfect and beyond reproach yourself?

You were the one posting under the pseudonym "Guest" until discovered recently!

So much for expecting saintly behaviour, LOL!!

Posting with your cockheaded cock brand account now?

Why the consistent and persistent witch hunt from you, specifically directed and targeted at Sun?

Are you so perfect and beyond reproach yourself?

You were the one posting under the pseudonym "Guest" until discovered recently!

So much for expecting saintly behaviour, LOL!!

Doesn't matter, you can go on barking, haha.

No la! I'm full of imperfections and not saintly lah, but at least I was not questioned by police for 8 1/2 hours for alleged falsification of accounts and misused of funds.

Surely got lots of accounts to clarify to take 8 1/2 hours!

Haha!

Please carry on and louder please!

Anyway, someone just told me that in "Fancy Free", that part in an orange bareback dress, you can actually have a glimpse of some boobs sticking out at the sides!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So don't disturb me while I going to enjoy the video now!

OMFG. China Wine? What kind of song is this??? This is surely one of the worst English songs i ever heard in my life. EVER.

Before you criticise, you have to get your facts right first.

It's a Jamaican dancehall raggae song and so the song is in Jamaican slang, a form of creole/pidgin Jamaican English.

Now Mix the china wine with the dutty wine!!

Guest guest

She does speak and write English, right?

Surely she cannot be so stupid NOT to realise what "China Wine" is all about?

What is "China Wine" referring to...???

No woman in her right mind would sing a song like that!!!

No self-repecting woman would preformed like that in a video for the world to see!!!

Guest guest

It's a Jamaican dancehall raggae song and so the song is in Jamaican slang, a form of creole/pidgin Jamaican English.

Ask any Jamaican the meaning of the words "wine" and "Tunti"...

WINE means to dance in a sexy way/ otherwise to F--K

TUNTI means the female organ!

I hope you now understand the "intelligent" lyrics of the GREAT Sun Ho's "hit" song!

Guest slinkYcaT

Sorie, my bad. Can i please take back my word? This got to be the worst song i ever heard in ANY LANGUAGE. In my Life. EVER.

I hope you now understand the "intelligent" lyrics of the GREAT Sun Ho's "hit" song!

Post courtesy of cock brand ;p

Guest guest

Post courtesy of cock brand ;p

First of all , I am not this person known as COCK BRAND!!!

Anyway, my posting is based on actual fact.

I am definately not making it up... you can always check it out in wikipedia or any other sites.

The song lyrics is really degrading to women. I am NOT a fan of SunHO but in a way I do feel sorry for her, to be so stupid! The matter is that she cannot be unaware of the meaning of song that she is singing??? Maybe she has been tricked OR she wants fame so badly, she would "sell" herself!

So now with all the happenings, I wonder how is she going to face the world. I really pity her poor son!!! Imagine to have these characters as parents.

As for her die hard fans, please be more intelligent when replying in this thread.

Reply like " Sun is beautiful and talented. Period" is just so silly!

Keep quiet till the whole truth unfold... and it won't be long now with the chinese papers having a field day.

Sun is "beautiful"??? You are certainly entitled to your defination of beautiful.

But "talented"??? Come on, get real! Maybe she is indeed 'talented' that she is able to get this far with her nonsense!!!

Guest slinkYcaT

You are kidding right? Seriously?? Wine equals F--K and Tunti means Vagina?? Like, isnt she the wife of some pastor or something? What is wrong with this picture!? Something is quite not right here. How can the wife be singing about F--k and CUNT when the husband is singing hymns? It's pretty sacrilege here.

Anyway, China Wine sucks. I felt so stupid watching and hearing her cnanting china wine china wine over and over again

, that i had to stop halfway. That's not even a song.

Guest guest

You are kidding right? Seriously?? Wine equals F--K and Tunti means Vagina?? Like, isnt she the wife of some pastor or something? What is wrong with this picture!? Something is quite not right here. How can the wife be singing about F--k and CUNT when the husband is singing hymns? It's pretty sacrilege here.

Anyway, China Wine sucks. I felt so stupid watching and hearing her cnanting china wine china wine over and over again

, that i had to stop halfway. That's not even a song.

His husband singing hymns??? Well, if you call praising the lord in a rock concert style with a Lady-Gaga tune singing Hymns..... I'm sure God up there get a big and bad headache after listening to all their crappy songs. As for Sun Ho, she is shameless!

Guest slinkYcaT

His husband singing hymns??? Well, if you call praising the lord in a rock concert style with a Lady-Gaga tune singing Hymns..... I'm sure God up there get a big and bad headache after listening to all their crappy songs. As for Sun Ho, she is shameless!

Mmmeeowww !!! So catty :)

Just so u guys know, i am not a fan of Sun Ho. Never has, never will. I am not sure about the shameless bit, but i must say that i have mad respect for her. I mean, to be living the ultimate Hollywood lifestyle, a nanny and countless posse in tow, looking perfectly immaculate even in this debacle? I am like, WOW.

Sun Ho, you are da bomb. xoxo.

Guest guest

Mmmeeowww !!! So catty :)

Just so u guys know, i am not a fan of Sun Ho. Never has, never will. I am not sure about the shameless bit, but i must say that i have mad respect for her. I mean, to be living the ultimate Hollywood lifestyle, a nanny and countless posse in tow, looking perfectly immaculate even in this debacle? I am like, WOW.

Sun Ho, you are da bomb. xoxo.

How would you feel if you happened to be one of those unfortunate souls who has been contributing $$$ to her so called ultimate Hollywood lifestyle!

Then let me hear you shout "Sun Ho, you are da bomb. xoxo"

Guest fence

How would you feel if you happened to be one of those unfortunate souls who has been contributing $$$ to her so called ultimate Hollywood lifestyle!

Then let me hear you shout "Sun Ho, you are da bomb. xoxo"

This is so naive...there's no proof that those pple contributing $$$ is used for her hollywood lifestyle. Just some stupid assumption. If so, the CAD would have publish reports by now. It's becos pple like you keep saying and complaining that pple contributing money to her lifestyle, that the coc and cad can't sit down and do nothing. They are investigating to show you they are doing something. If she's clean, you gotta eat your own words and slap yourself.

For those who dun like her for whatever reason...voice not nice, no pretty face...bla bla bla.....you have every right not to like her. It's your choice. Just like not all pple like jay chou, or not all like 5566, or whatever K/J pop group and whatever artise, they have their own fans.

To that stupid barking dog who refuse to shut up, all entries after my last posting here were not mine OK?

China Wine is nothing new but actually old wine in a new bottle.

Tony Matterhorn, one of the producer/performer in China Wine had already done that Dutty Wine thingy 4 years ago.

See the similarities in some sequences between the Dutty Wine and China Wine.

Dutty Wine in Jamaican slang means sleazy sexy dance and the dancers are expected to do those rapid butts shaking and lots of very vulgar sexual humping moves.

Its an extremely lewd dancing.

And see how our Mdm Sun in China Wine, trying so very hard to "dutty wine" but unfortunately, without those meaty Jamaican bubble butts and being 40 years old, it was really tough.

And they called her Geisha Sun?

Geisha are Japanese entertaining ladies, ranging from those high class ones who only sing, dance and pour drinks for men to the lower class who ones who also sleep with their clients.

Now put this all together and you can see how the way Angmoh portrays Asians usually and how some silly Asians went along feeling so honoured to be cast this way.

So Geisha Sun would also means Bargirl Sun, Lounge Hostess Sun, Prostitute Sun, MamaSun, or what, you decide.

Please feel proud you Sun fans, very proud!

Dutty Wine by Tony Matterhorn

Lady doing Dutty Wine

Edited by cock brand

Guest guest

This is so naive...there's no proof that those pple contributing $$$ is used for her hollywood lifestyle. Just some stupid assumption. If so, the CAD would have publish reports by now. It's becos pple like you keep saying and complaining that pple contributing money to her lifestyle, that the coc and cad can't sit down and do nothing. They are investigating to show you they are doing something. If she's clean, you gotta eat your own words and slap yourself.

For those who dun like her for whatever reason...voice not nice, no pretty face...bla bla bla.....you have every right not to like her. It's your choice. Just like not all pple like jay chou, or not all like 5566, or whatever K/J pop group and whatever artise, they have their own fans.

Guess who is the naive one!!!

You even wrote... IF she's clean...

Then there's definately a doubt that she's NOT!

You better eat your words now and start slapping yourself!!!

Guest guest

Hai, don't have to fight la.. THe diehard fan or own people will always defend their idol la. Look at NKF, Renci, all call up for questioning and in the end what happen All guilty. The CAD don't anyhow call people in for questioning unless there is alreadi concrete evidents. Also look at her dressing what can show boobs one leh. I agreed with cockbrand, why of all songs select those that r degrading type i.e geisha la, china wine..etc Skali the sua ku angmo think that Singapore has alot of geisha dio si liao.

Guest guest

Hai, don't have to fight la.. THe diehard fan or own people will always defend their idol la. Look at NKF, Renci, all call up for questioning and in the end what happen All guilty. The CAD don't anyhow call people in for questioning unless there is alreadi concrete evidents. Also look at her dressing what can show boobs one leh. I agreed with cockbrand, why of all songs select those that r degrading type i.e geisha la, china wine..etc Skali the sua ku angmo think that Singapore has alot of geisha dio si liao.

She really Sia Suay her religion lor... From being a Pastor formerly and a Pastor's wife now and can't wait shoot to fame singing all these degrading songs about dirty sex and dirty dancing in her Mtv... And her husband can even praise her productions in church. SICK! SICK! SICK!

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.