Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

Guest boy2man

Is the CAD going to call these people in for investigation?

Wyclef Jean

Tony Matterhorn

Elephant Man

Tyson Beckford

Lady Saw

Wayne Isham

David Foster

Olivia Newton-John

Danja

Rodney Jerkins

Chuck Harmony

Kristal Oliver

Laurieann Gibson

Joseph Kahn

John Poppo

Tony Moran

Bimbo Jones

The Underdogs

Jason Nevins

Diane Warren

Carole Bayer Sager

Jimmy Harry

Chris Cox

Eric Kupper

Moto Blanco

Peter Rauhoffer

Marty Kudelka

Peter Rafelson

Impressive list you have there... you must be her fan. :P

Guest superflawless

All I have to say is in this little poem that she has inspired me to compose. Enjoy!

榮華富貴處來?

新美兩地耀光彩?

淫蕩牧師情娘!

國際巨星瞎掰!

行為舉止交代!

吭蒙拐騙心點!

撒謊吹牛術歪!

詳細解釋由來!

否則必有報債!

Integrity from trevvy, this one!

Guest Moon Ho San Niang

Who is integrity? Just tat she know that what goes around cums around. You may not believe in Karma but does not mean it does not exist. Like you may not be Newton but the law of gravity exists! Just be aware and beware!

As i read the replies on this thread, i cant help but get very amused by all the "pro" sun comments.

I have talked to my many of my friends and the general vibes has been pretty disdain for her.

anyway, i think a POLL on the thread should give us a general idea of how most people think about her.

Guest guest

As i read the replies on this thread, i cant help but get very amused by all the "pro" sun comments.

I have talked to my many of my friends and the general vibes has been pretty disdain for her.

anyway, i think a POLL on the thread should give us a general idea of how most people think about her.

Those who 'Pro' Sun are simply lost souls who doesn't have a mind of their own. Bunch of losers!

Those who 'Pro' Sun are simply lost souls who doesn't have a mind of their own. Bunch of losers!

Those who are anti-Sun are simply trolls and lost souls who don't have minds of their own. Bunch of losers!!

Guest guest

Those who are anti-Sun are simply trolls and lost souls who don't have minds of their own. Bunch of losers!!

Are you kidding me??? Wah Lao, looks like SUN Whore's black magic is really powerful leh..... This person even calls himself 'SUN' woh..... they are like zombies already I think! Lord Jesus christ please help these lost souls!

Arima no disrespec but... you're clearly not Jamaican. Mek mi break it down for yu, inna JA all asian people Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, Singaporean, etc are all referred to as chiney people. A jus so we do fi wi ting. Every chiney man is Mr.Chin and every chiney woman is Ms. Chin. Dat ish might not be politically correct but a so di ting set up. Hope that's clarified dat for u bless

Guest AIYOH

A bunch of losers? Lose what? No minds of their own? I thought everyone is entitled to his or her own personal opinion. So this picture shows what? They have minds of their own? At a first glance, I thought I saw a lioness opening her large mouth (狮子开大口). So scary! Is that cool? And who is that person next to her? Is the person male or female? Looks like male trying to look female or a female trying to look male. I am confused. Seems like two lesbians posing in front of the photographer, hahaha. So you call this stylish? Got character? Okay lor, up to you, whatever you say. But Jamaican English is too difficult to understand. In Singlish, it is "catch no ball".

Aiyoh... had a look at your profile.

You must compare yourself with Sun Ho before commenting on her leh!

Guest boy2man

I did not say anything about myself. Nor have I compare myself with anybody regarding good points. It is you who make comparison. In fact, I don't even know which one is Sun Ho. Maybe she is neither of the two women. Yes, I do admit that my looks is far below average. So does it mean I cannot write what I feel about something outlandish? I don't consider myself as outlandish. How about showing your own profile? I am sure you look much better and therefore in a "better" position to "comment".

Hi there, don't waste your time responding to an anonymous guest on this inane matter. :)

Had a look at your profile, like this rather cute and whimsical line: "I swim once or twice a week if the pool water is warm enough."

Ha...

I did not say anything about myself. Nor have I compare myself with anybody regarding good points. It is you who make comparison. In fact, I don't even know which one is Sun Ho. Maybe she is neither of the two women. Yes, I do admit that my looks is far below average. So does it mean I cannot write what I feel about something outlandish? I don't consider myself as outlandish. How about showing your own profile? I am sure you look much better and therefore in a "better" position to "comment".

x2815e34.jpg

Since you said you don't know who are they, heres a brief description for your information.

The two characters in the picture are very famous international personalities.

The one on the left is actually a man called Chi Chi LaRue, a former drag queen and now a very famous gay pxxn director/producer in LA.

He had to date made countless gay pxxn movies.

I'm quite sure you may have seen some of his great productions some time before.

The stoned looking one on the right is actually a woman who proudly called herself a geisha, a high class Japanese call girl.

She is the wife a very famous multi- millionaire pastor in Singapore.

They share a $$multi-million Orchard Road condo while she lives lavishly in a $28,000.00/mth villa in LA.

She was an over-the-hill has-been mandarin pop singer with a strong base of 33,000 fan club now seeking fame in the US by performing half naked.

The famous millionaire pastor husband was recently accused for plagiarising work of others in his books and website.

They are really such a perfect couple.

Now, both husband and wife together with several others were being investigated by the police for falsifying accounts and misused of church funds.

Soon you'll also know how they became so famous so rich so soon.

Now you know?

hello nightingale,

You have brought up an interesting issue about objectives and means.

Personally, I feel that of the two, objective is more important but that being said, the result or outcome depends on the mean or method that was utilised. Wisdom is required to help you choose the right mean. As to your questions using the nun analogy, I don't think there is a simple answer to that. There are too many questions that I would ask...

For eg., why is the nun doing this? Is this the last resort? Can't she raise fund using other method (what about a good old fund raising funfair, charity sales?)? What is the fund raised going to be used for? (quick money required to repair an old temple that is collapsing, or money for her new silk robe?)?

But no matter what, I feel that she should not forget about what the whole world think just because she believed that she earnt lots of money by her own effort.

I would like to applaud Moon Ho San Niang for the Chinese poem. I enjoy that one a lot.

Are we doing a poll? I am not a fan of Ho Yeow Sun, but I do feel a little sad for her, a 40 year-old trying so hard to make it big in the US. I am not saying that she will not make it, but it is going to be tough. I congratulate the confidence she has of herself, and of course those who believe that she will make it big over in the US. But then, the word 'big' is relative. Some church members from CHC feel that by making it to the dance chart, she is already 'there'.

• 1 month later...

x2815e34.jpg

Since you said you don't know who are they, heres a brief description for your information.

The two characters in the picture are very famous international personalities.

The one on the left is actually a man called Chi Chi LaRue, a former drag queen and now a very famous gay pxxn director/producer in LA.

He had to date made countless gay pxxn movies.

I'm quite sure you may have seen some of his great productions some time before.

The stoned looking one on the right is actually a woman who proudly called herself a geisha, a high class Japanese call girl.

She is the wife a very famous multi- millionaire pastor in Singapore.

They share a $$multi-million Orchard Road condo while she lives lavishly in a $28,000.00/mth villa in LA.

She was an over-the-hill has-been mandarin pop singer with a strong base of 33,000 fan club now seeking fame in the US by performing half naked.

The famous millionaire pastor husband was recently accused for plagiarising work of others in his books and website.

They are really such a perfect couple.

Now, both husband and wife together with several others were being investigated by the police for falsifying accounts and misused of church funds.

Soon you'll also know how they became so famous so rich so soon.

Now you know?

Don't play play. Geisha is best friends with Wyclef Jean who is now running for Presidency in Haiti. Wait she and her husband move there then you all know :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest my brand

wyclefsun.jpg

I really have to give it to Sun Ho. This woman started out as a counsellor, ventured into Mandarin pop in Taiwan and then reinvented herself as an international dance diva and pop star a la Lady Gaga and Rihanna. She's so cool and hot and her sense of style is just amazing. Add to that her high-profile collaborations with Wyclef Jean, Olivia Newton-John, FIR, Milk, Danja and Rodney Jerkins. Sun Ho is da bomb, xoxo :)

She has worked with famous names such as David Foster, Wyclef Jean, Olivia Newton-John, John Poppo, Tony Matterhorn, Elephant Man, Lady Saw, Jimmy Harry, Tony Moran, the Underdogs, Eric Kupper, Darkchild, Redone, Danja, Rodney Jerkins, Bimbo Jones and Chi Chi La Rue.

Don't play play!

I really have to give it to Sun Ho.............She's so cool and hot and her sense of style is just amazing.

sun7.jpg

You are right man!

Take a look at the fashion statement of our very own international superstar/fashionista Geisha Sun, so COOL!

Sexy blouse with plunging neckline

Tiny super tight black hotpants

Sleek glossy knee height boots

Complete with a blonde blown-away-tressy pseudo angmoh look

Incidentally, Julia Roberts was dresssed somewhat similarly for her famous portrayal as a street hooker in the movie Pretty Woman.

4636_poster_0_f.jpg

Guest amidst_the_stars

sun7.jpg

You are right man!

Take a look at the fashion statement of our very own international superstar/fashionista Geisha Sun, so COOL!

Sexy blouse with plunging neckline

Tiny super tight black hotpants

Sleek glossy knee height boots

Complete with a blonde blown-away-tressy pseudo angmoh look

Incidentally, Julia Roberts was dresssed somewhat similarly for her famous portrayal as a street hooker in the movie Pretty Woman.

4636_poster_0_f.jpg

NICE ONE!!!! :thumb:

• 8 months later...

Pastors getting cosy with pxxnography directors are like shepherds getting cosy with wolves....

only blind followers r not able to see the danger signs written everywhere..

If u truly love God, verily in him n only him u pray to. Pastors n their churches r only means to get closer to Him. Once they deviate from the true path, u r obligated to abandon them if they don rehabilitate.... If truly ur heart is in worshipping the true Lord n not his worldy creatures... as they have no share in divinity n should not b treated like they are.

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.