Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Helloooo, 

Im going to taiwan, Taipei in Dec during christmas week with another friend of mine!! 

Would be great to experience the AJ life (saunas, massages, club etc) if anyone would be kind enough to recommend some or if anyone is there to bring us around also! :D 

Much appreicated! 

Sorry Djen, you sounded "desperate" for sex...

Aniki is a sauna (entrance fee at NT$1000), it is not a massage place, but you can have all the sex you want in there, that was what the others were trying to tell you. Get it?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Helloooo, 

Im going to taiwan, Taipei in Dec during christmas week with another friend of mine!! 

Would be great to experience the AJ life (saunas, massages, club etc) if anyone would be kind enough to recommend some or if anyone is there to bring us around also! :D

Much appreicated! 

And I m going there for countdown!! U too?!

OK saunas, it has to be ANIKI. My friend from Taiwan highly recommends this place. 

Clubs used to have LUX and JumP but both closed because he said more people go for apps to hook up.... But dancing and hooking up more fun

massages.. AHHHHHH he said plenty! Apparently locals do not like to go to Royal Spa as it is more to milk tourists. I will be trying Royal Spa still. And Prime Spa and Weipa 

He said he did not hear anything about Chuan Tang and Huang Chi boycotting gay activities leh

Any more suggestions from other members?

OK saunas, it has to be ANIKI. My friend from Taiwan highly recommends this place. 

Clubs used to have LUX and JumP but both closed because he said more people go for apps to hook up.... But dancing and hooking up more fun

massages.. AHHHHHH he said plenty! Apparently locals do not like to go to Royal Spa as it is more to milk tourists. I will be trying Royal Spa still. And Prime Spa and Weipa 

He said he did not hear anything about Chuan Tang and Huang Chi boycotting gay activities leh

hahah! im flying back in the night of boxing day.. 26th Dec... hahaha.. 

u will be there from when to when?

Received this flyer after attending ageHa in Tokyo on Saturday night.

IMG_20150914_012310.jpg

Didn't know what it was so I checked my QR code. Turns out that it links to this FB event below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/623837011091911/

Looks pretty fun to go in conjunction with Taipei Pride parade.

Am quite tempted to fly to Taipei from Tokyo during that period.

Has anyone gone to the pool party before?

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest anonymous

im going there for countdown.. haha.. which area will u be staying in?

Checked out Huang Chi and Chuan Tang over the weekend on a Saturday (8+pm).

Chuan Tang was almost empty (like 10 people), with men of all ages and like 1-2 few ajs.

Huang Chi was the total opposite, full of people, with men of all ages and about 50% percent ajs.  It was like a family gathering with children, parents and even a few grandparents.  The pools were crowded and filled with people.

Chuan Tang was almost empty (like 10 people), with men of all ages and like 1-2 few ajs.

Huang Chi was the total opposite, full of people, with men of all ages and about 50% percent ajs.  It was like a family gathering with children, parents and even a few grandparents.  The pools were crowded and filled with people.

Thanks for the report.

It is possible that Chuan Tang lost many of its customers when the steam room was removed.  I understand Huang Chi still has one.

That's it I'm going to Huang Chi.

We should punish businesses like Chuan Tang who are anti gay by not patronizing them! If only I had the capital, I'd buy the place over and rebuild the steam room to make it 5 times the size it was. Lol

Huang Chi was the total opposite, full of people, with men of all ages and about 50% percent ajs. It was like a family gathering with children, parents and even a few grandparents. The pools were crowded and filled with people.

Edited by Jay Jay

For the hot springs, I don't think they are anti-gay... I mean it's a public space for everyone to enjoy and relax in. Gays made it a hot spot and do things in the steam room that would shock even a gay guy. Just get a room if you want to play.

The sexual tension and the eye candy was more than enough to make it a nice place to visit every time I was in Taipei. Except during scorching summers of course :)

agree with Enelym, there's a time and place for everything. a public place is a public place. respect goes both directions.

btw, heard Chuan Tang will be rebuilding a steam room but more windows so hopefully less hanky-panky. but no, please don't see this as an endorsement for the continuation of you-know-what. :)

Edited by youngpunk

Guest simonsays

May I know is ANIKI happening during day time?

agree with phong, there's a time and place for everything.  a public place is a public place.  respect goes both directions. 

btw, heard Chuan Tang will be rebuilding a steam room but more windows so hopefully less hanky-panky.  but no, please don't see this as an endorsement for the continuation of you-know-what. :)

Errrr ok you just called me by my name :)

As for Eclat, it's a nice little hotel, nothing to do with W. The rooms are smaller, a bit on the darker side but very boutique-ish hotel and design. Location not too bad either.

But much more affordable than W or Le Meridien Taipei....

Aniki was inspected by the police on Saturday night. Well the police just take down the patrons details.

As long as u don't carry drugs it should be fine. Also when I show them my Singapore ic, they just take a look and give it back to me.

Kinda spoil the mood. Crowd in aniki is significantly lesser than last year before police started the countless raids against aniki. I am not sure if aniki can survive for long at this rate with the pol of harassment. I was there from Friday to Sunday, the crowd is less than cruise club in Singapore. Quality of man is average.

Huang chi hot spring crowd is more mixed now..no longer all bears and chubs. U see some different body types there now. I was cruised by a young lean muscular boy there. He told me nobody goes chuang tang now . ..some gays come to huang chi instead. Also, he mentioned there is a new hot spring opening soon by a gay owner.

new here. just wanted to say i recently went to royal spa and had an experience above and beyond what you have reported. my masseur went commando without asking and i was able to touch and give him a HJ. we actually ended up going all the way right there on the massage table. i speak mandarin, so maybe that helped me connect with the masseur more and resulted in the "full" experience. based on my experience, i definitely would recommend royal spa.  ;)

Edited by zefuli

new here. just wanted to say i recently went to royal spa and had an experience above and beyond what you have reported. my masseur went commando without asking and i was able to touch and give him a HJ. we actually ended up going all the way right there on the massage table. i speak mandarin, so maybe that helped me connect with the masseur more and resulted in the "full" experience. based on my experience, i definitely would recommend royal spa.  ;)

Who was the masseur?

Thanks for the info i heard from my taiwanese friend too..

heard from the taxi driver that wulai was quite badly hit by the recent typhoon and most of the hot springs are doing renovations etc.

http://www.yelin-spa.com.tw/

Taxi driver says this private hot spring is the nicest, in Beitou though.

will be in taiwan on 23th Oct until 3th Nov, probably will witness the Gay Parade as well.

Anyone will be attend during this period? We could meet up and visit for some interesting places, hot spring, spa or else.

i am going also  and i saw taiwan pride also on 31 oct 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1583633171857254&set=pb.100006317585870.-2207520000.1443230552.&type=3&theater

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.