Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

14 hours ago, murano said:

fun?

Government owned hot spring but run by appointed agency. Better facilities as compare to 皇池. Bigger space and better crowd, met a few Taiwan twinks there. Entrance fees 200NTD. Remember to bring your own towel and some coins for their coin-operated lockers. If you intend to stay long, do bring some snacks or bento.

On 5/8/2024 at 12:14 AM, Swimfun said:

Government owned hot spring but run by appointed agency. Better facilities as compare to 皇池. Bigger space and better crowd, met a few Taiwan twinks there. Entrance fees 200NTD. Remember to bring your own towel and some coins for their coin-operated lockers. If you intend to stay long, do bring some snacks or bento.

Thanks, will go and see for myself tomorrow

Report from Taipei trip...

Went to Soi13 on a Sunday afternoon... locker room is spacious... you have to undress completely to go into the wet and rest area... there is a sauna, hot tub and steam room at the wet area... basement has a dark area...

Not many people in the afternoon (I went to Keybox a few times on Sunday afternoon and had fun) so I left... the GOOD point is you can come back within 4 hours (but must let the counter person know) so I came back about 6pm... indeed there were more people... but it reminds me of Keybox nights where there is a lot of walking around and little action.

No wonder most Taiwanese I chatted with on Grindr recommended Han's. I heard there are "older" people there so I didn't go but I guess there is more action. Unfortunately weather wasn't so good during the last few days so I didn't go and check it out myself. Will do that on my next trip!

p.s. also, between I/O and XL (which are just a street btn each other), XL seems to be more popular with fit guys and daddies ;-P I could peep in and saw a lot of yummy bods walking in their underwear...

9 hours ago, yhtang said:

Please give us a report on your experience - especially the naughty ones - in 礁溪溫泉公園森林風呂 😁

Went on friday ard 1-4pm. Mondays and fridays are swap days, male and female springs swapped. Female spring smaller area. 

Mostly are retirees, only a handful of 30s. 

6 hours ago, Qoo789qoo789 said:

Went on friday ard 1-4pm. Mondays and fridays are swap days, male and female springs swapped. Female spring smaller area. 

Mostly are retirees, only a handful of 30s. 

Thanks for the update. 

Looks like it is the perfect place for a relaxing soak, and not a place to hunt for fun.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.