Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Just now, Guest tom00xxx said:

I'm staying in miniinn soon. I've read about gay friendly rooms. I've booked a male only dorm. Should I contact them to get the gay room or floor?

Thought all rooms are gay friendly there, just a matter of how lucky you are haha. But don't know for sure since I haven't stayed there yet

Guest tom00xxx
10 minutes ago, chunchun said:

Thought all rooms are gay friendly there, just a matter of how lucky you are haha. But don't know for sure since I haven't stayed there yet

Yeah but I read floor 5 and 6 are MORE gay friendly. But maybe that's no longer the case now?

Guest tom00xxx

I'm in Taipei during Chinese New year's Eve and New Year. Will Soi13 be open? And will there actually be someone? 😅

On 1/27/2024 at 10:21 PM, Guest tom00xxx said:

I'm staying in miniinn soon. I've read about gay friendly rooms. I've booked a male only dorm. Should I contact them to get the gay room or floor?

Please give a review of ur stay. I’m interested to know. Thank you. 

Guest Gayifiers
On 1/28/2024 at 5:02 PM, Guest tom00xxx said:

I'm in Taipei during Chinese New year's Eve and New Year. Will Soi13 be open? And will there actually be someone? 😅

Yes, they will open as normal with entrance fee 800 TWD and it would be more busier during the new year holidays.

Gayifiers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Visiting Taipei

I'll be visiting Taipei over the weekend. Any good massage places with skinny/slim guys? Most I see online are the muscular type though haha.

Guest Tan

What’s the best time to book a massage in Taiwan? Was hoping to get some nice action. Been seeing comments where masseurs are conscious of number of customers they still need to work with. Lol

Aside from Taipei, will spend a couple of days each in Taichung and Kaoshiung? Any good massage places with potential hot HE? Will be in TW from March 11-19.

Guest Tan
On 9/9/2023 at 12:06 AM, gpfun said:

Un Spa is operating out of the private room opposite Royal. The last I heard is that there are 2 units which are available for booking. Not too sure if they have increased the number of rooms. Basically, it is a room unit with massage bed and an attached bedroom.

The service provided is similar to that provided in Royal precovid days, that is, it will start with traditional massage and then followed by oil massage. Whether there is HE or not, i guess it depends on the chemistry between you and the masseur. I have tried before and was provided HE.

Tried Gion from Prime Spa and must say that his massage skill is amazing and smoothen my knots, followed by B2B and then HE. Also tried Jayen and Tony and I must say their service are pretty good too. They are running a points system where you can use your LINE account to earn 1 point for each massage session booked. After you achieved certain level of points, you can redeem for discount for future massage package, etc.

If you prefer younger guys in the 20s, can consider Mudan or Moon Men Spa as well.

Un Spa is operating out of the private room opposite Royal. The last I heard is that there are 2 units which are available for booking. Not too sure if they have increased the number of rooms. Basically, it is a room unit with massage bed and an attached bedroom.

The service provided is similar to that provided in Royal precovid days, that is, it will start with traditional massage and then followed by oil massage. Whether there is HE or not, i guess it depends on the chemistry between you and the masseur. I have tried before and was provided HE.

Tried Gion from Prime Spa and must say that his massage skill is amazing and smoothen my knots, followed by B2B and then HE. Also tried Jayen and Tony and I must say their service are pretty good too. They are running a points system where you can use your LINE account to earn 1 point for each massage session booked. After you achieved certain level of points, you can redeem for discount for future massage package, etc.

If you prefer younger guys in the 20s, can consider Mudan or Moon Men Spa as well.

Tony looks just my type. Any more feedback on him? I want to try Eric also.

Guest Taipei travel

Hello, has anyone stay at singleinn taipei yet? I think they have a spa inside for guest. Is it rather gay friendly? 

Also flowerhotwax spa has some straight employees that are pretty hot and they have massage service, not sure if they have HE

On 2/20/2024 at 9:07 AM, Guest Tan said:

Tony looks just my type. Any more feedback on him? I want to try Eric also.

Yes. Tony is good. Tried him and enjoyed his service. 

Edited by alphine1234

Guest First time visit TW gay ma
On 1/6/2024 at 8:16 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

3) AK Man Spa https://www.akmanspa.com/

For Wayne, after the back massage, he proceeded with the service without the B2B massage. I did the full service with him and was the happy one.

Of course, tips were required for both services.

Ambience: 7/10 (they made some effort to do up the interior. The only minus point is no heater :()

Skills:9/10 for both Glenn and Wayne

Service: 9/10

Hi Someoneoutthere,

Is it convenient to share what is the tips you gave for full service? Recently I visited another masseur from AK too. He was rather direct when talking about extras and the amount he cited for going all the way (based on his understanding of what other masseur gets) seems extremely high. The tip range he mentioned is in excess of 4k.

While his body type and size is very appealing to me, I didn't proceed since I found it expensive. I did not have that amount of cash with me anyway 🙃

I hope to see if that what I should realistically be paying, or is he just quoting that to deter me from asking since I am probably not his type. Any inputs appreciated!

On 1/27/2024 at 10:21 PM, Guest tom00xxx said:

How was the stay at mini inn? What are the different types of room?

Guest tom00xxx
On 2/27/2024 at 11:00 AM, Lazartigue said:

How was the stay at mini inn? What are the different types of room?

Definitely recommended. I was in the gay friendly floor (one of them) and it was full of action day and night with open sex in the rooms, showers, etc.

Hi I was last in Taiwan right before the pandemic and got together with the therapist named Ian at Royal.  He was a supercute twink.  We ended up actually meeting up again on his day off.  If anyone knows where he is would appreciate a heads up.

Was also thinking of trying out Mudan.  Any feedback on Peter and Rex.  Thanks!

On 2/28/2024 at 8:47 PM, Guest tom00xxx said:

Definitely recommended. I was in the gay friendly floor (one of them) and it was full of action day and night with open sex in the rooms, showers, etc.

Which room did you stay? The bunk bed or the standard double room? Which one has action?

On 2/29/2024 at 12:08 PM, gino88 said:

Hi I was last in Taiwan right before the pandemic and got together with the therapist named Ian at Royal.  He was a supercute twink.  We ended up actually meeting up again on his day off.  If anyone knows where he is would appreciate a heads up.

Was also thinking of trying out Mudan.  Any feedback on Peter and Rex.  Thanks!

Please let us know if you try Mudan.

I tried out Mudan once, to my hotel room. Was considering Rex, Ryan & Hart, I ended up choosing Ryan. A bit different from the photo, seems it's from a years back, but he was nice and big. 

how do you request for a gay friendly floor?

Guest Gayifiers

haha, good to hear that!!

Guest Gayifiers
On 3/3/2024 at 3:29 PM, bondxXx said:

how do you request for a gay friendly floor?

contact the hostel to request to stay on the 5th or 6th floor

3 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Last time I checked in, the lady at the check-in counter simply referred to "gay floor" 🤣

Wah, straight to the point.  But then in Taiwan, they have legalised gay marriages, so I suppose it is no longer a big deal.

Guest WarrenW

went mid of last month and had an amazing time but due to the cold climate had hayfever of some sorts.

at last able to book Vic at Capt Spa after maybe 4x of not getting him. He seems in bulking mode and hunkier than his pics. Massage started with dry then oil. he was quite attentive to my needs even offering tissue for my runny nose lol. Great service indeed. Felt awesome to be underneath his hunky body. Being his 1st client, i wasn't lucky to taste coz he declined to cum haha but extra was fantastic.

also got Gino at Prime spa. very chatty and willing to please. also from dry to oil massage. he knows many tricks to relax your body and i felt so relieved of the tension. Had a great time with extra as he was on the wild side and yes he cum on my mouth. 

on both nights went to soi13 and crowd wasn't packed due to cny probably but still able to have so much fun. didn't even need to stay overnight unlike before. 

Guest johnson
On 3/5/2024 at 10:42 PM, Guest Gayifiers said:

contact the hostel to request to stay on the 5th or 6th floor

Is this really the method, or you are just joking? If yes, that's what I am going to do.

1 hour ago, Guest Crs said:

What’s the ideal massage to get at prime that has high chance of hot session? B1? B2? B3?

Erm i thnk it depends on the massuer? 

I did a B3 and I had a very good session with Darren! 

His cute face and his masculine body were just so hot! 

Just wanted to share my experience.

Just got back from Taiwan today, managed to booked Gino (Prime Spa). As per the usual comments, Gino is a nice friendly chatty guy who knows what to ask and when to ask which makes you feel relaxed during the entire session. He is also a very skilled masseur as his techniques are on point and makes you feel really good and comfortable as he kneads those knots in your body. He also noticed that my body had my tight knots that resulted in a very stiff body and he even taught me some techniques on how i can do some simple massage daily to help my body relax and not be so stiff so that i can get a good night of sleep. As for the whole package, i feel that Gino is still in good body build, coupled with his wonderful techniques it made the experience even more enjoyable. I took the 2 hours session package and i came out of it feeling blissful. I do not have many of such massage experience, however this experience with Gino was very enjoyable that if i am going to Taiwan again anytime, surely i will book Gino again to enjoy his services.

2 thumbs up for the service!! 👍👍

13 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

So many diff shop

so which one is the best to go 

tip is require after session?

extra is provided or just special 

I can answer only based on my own experience. Every shop is almost the same (only diff is the pricing and also masseurs). So it is based on which shop you feel inclined to choose and which shop's masseur are you being attracted to.

Tips is no always a must, but i feel its a form of appreciation. The amount for the tips is based on your own choice and of course if the session was amazing, then please feel free to tip more to show your appreciation to the masseur for making you feel good.

Extra services depends on what kind of extra services you looking for. If you're referring to a HJ, i think its a standard one based on my limited experiences. But anything more than that depends on the chemistry with the masseur and also the degree of willingness from the masseur.

Hope my little bit of sharing is helpful to you. :)

Guest WarrenW
18 hours ago, Guest Crs said:

What’s the ideal massage to get at prime that has high chance of hot session? B1? B2? B3?

even B1 good enough to have hot fun (40mins massage 15mins fun 5mins shower) just show up 10mins early before your booking time. B3 too long and too tiring for therapist ady. 

13 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

So many diff shop

so which one is the best to go 

tip is require after session?

extra is provided or just special 

most these places provide. ask during booking if have b2b then sure got fun just make good chemistry with masseur for great time. 

10 hours ago, nivlek08 said:

I can answer only based on my own experience. Every shop is almost the same (only diff is the pricing and also masseurs). So it is based on which shop you feel inclined to choose and which shop's masseur are you being attracted to.

Tips is no always a must, but i feel its a form of appreciation. The amount for the tips is based on your own choice and of course if the session was amazing, then please feel free to tip more to show your appreciation to the masseur for making you feel good.

Extra services depends on what kind of extra services you looking for. If you're referring to a HJ, i think its a standard one based on my limited experiences. But anything more than that depends on the chemistry with the masseur and also the degree of willingness from the masseur.

Hope my little bit of sharing is helpful to you. :)

what the tip rate? 1000NT?

Guest WarrenW
16 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

what the tip rate? 1000NT?

1000 is ridiculous. would never give that much unless u so much rich. tipping is not really in their culture. Gino even returned my 200 but i gave him the 100 back saying he can buy a drink with it instead. i have only ever given 300 maximum and that's for a 120mins service of which the masseur already has a big commission. too much tips will eventually spoil the market for those who aren't able to give as much. let's keep it that way. 

7 hours ago, Guest WarrenW said:

1000 is ridiculous. would never give that much unless u so much rich. tipping is not really in their culture. Gino even returned my 200 but i gave him the 100 back saying he can buy a drink with it instead. i have only ever given 300 maximum and that's for a 120mins service of which the masseur already has a big commission. too much tips will eventually spoil the market for those who aren't able to give as much. let's keep it that way. 

i nvn visit before, not sure what the market rate 

for JB usually i give 10 20RM depend the skill

On 3/11/2024 at 12:24 PM, Guest WarrenW said:

even B1 good enough to have hot fun (40mins massage 15mins fun 5mins shower) just show up 10mins early before your booking time. B3 too long and too tiring for therapist ady. 

most these places provide. ask during booking if have b2b then sure got fun just make good chemistry with masseur for great time. 

during session with underwear or naked?

hi there! new to the forum, but been lurking for a little bit. Visiting Taipei in May and wondering which spa/massage place you all would recommend for leaner more boyish looking guys (but still with muscle). Also, do they ever provide pics with the face unblurred? the face matters to me too, and it's hard to choose a masseur when you can't see it on their sites. 😅 thanks in advance for any info!

Also, do any of these spas offer four handed massages? haha

Edited by dubeb5808

Guest WarrenW
16 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

during session with underwear or naked?

first part dry massage has underwear on. 2nd part oil body to body him nekkid.

17 hours ago, dubeb5808 said:

hi there! new to the forum, but been lurking for a little bit. Visiting Taipei in May and wondering which spa/massage place you all would recommend for leaner more boyish looking guys (but still with muscle). Also, do they ever provide pics with the face unblurred? the face matters to me too, and it's hard to choose a masseur when you can't see it on their sites. 😅 thanks in advance for any info!

Also, do any of these spas offer four handed massages? haha

their online site got their photo and stat

u can check 

as long as u willing to pay sure got 4 hands

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.