Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 12/5/2023 at 9:50 PM, Guest guest said:

hi lee, hope you are still reading this topic and i'm back to reply you, at least - my field report: un spa is indeed the new <royal spa>. as biz has been going downhill for royal due to the raids, un spa was created for the gay customers who prefer the usual oil massage - the signature royal massage... yes, my masseur did go nude 2nd half with HE. lol.

my masseur said the raids are pretty much still ongoing weekly (omg) and when that happens the original royal shop cant do biz at all for at least 7-8h. how booking is done at un spa is similar to other spas like prince spa, captain spa - when reached time & place, text them what you are wearing then masseur go pick you up. the big difference here is that un spa pickup point is directly opp. royal, which now i think of it, i don't quite like as they can see u from inside royal? lol. then i was brought to some back lanes to enter another building, not the same one as waiting area, but no prob for me la. lol.

like what the other member gpfun said on 9 sep, my masseur also said there are only 3 rooms available for un spa, so for example if there are 4 different customers asking for 4 different masseurs at the same time, the 4th one will be rejected as no more room is free (even if the masseur is free). hence booking is much required. most royal masseurs, except ryoga, webber & keaton, can also be found in un spa too, plus other un spa masseurs.

i guess you wanna ask who was my masseur, as he told me quite a lot and in case some ppl here is a 'spy' and tell-tale the boss and get him in trouble, i better not disclose his identity, hope you understand. so next trip just book your fav. royal masseur but through un spa yah!

reason why i still like royal style massage is because i won't feel short change of time - other spas more often than not, it could end like half an hour earlier, really not worth the price.... just too bad royal had probably stepped on 'someone's shoes' or something to get frequent raids like this (this 1 my guess only) ar. lol.

UN is a separate unit of Royal but still it is risky as you are unsure if you are being "watched". Just be careful and l cautious if you choose there. There are circumstances leading to the raid as I heard from various masseurs. The saddest part is the loss / impact of income for some of the masseurs. I feel for them especially those who have been with Royal for some time. The raid will continue from the way it seems. Apart from stepping on someone toes, there were rotten apples who may have caused hurt and distress to patrons, to the extent that patrons turned up at the shop to stalk and create a din. Typical Taiwan soap drama. Details wise I will not go into it but I am sure the bosses are Royal will need to handle their law suit and current failing business.

As for massage, I have now turned to other shops such as Prime, Mudan, Master and G-star spa. 

Guest Guest Dave

Field Report for MorganManSpa

Just visited MorganManSpa and had a very good HE. It was a late call after 10pm. The location was a private one room condo near XMD. Masseur, let's call him S, came over from sod where far away. Cute face and tall. Picked a 2 hour massage that had dry massage followed by a B2B massage. 

Started with a shower, then laid down naked on the massage bed. S took a shower, stripped to his underwear and started with the dry massage. Good strength and it was good for my sore muscles. S was chatty throughout and didn't complain when I started feeling around. 

Then came the B2B massage. S stripped naked, I saw his bubble butt in anticipation and he straddled the massage bed. His tool was not too bad and was quite thick. Starting from the front, there was some biting of my nipples and some mini HJ. Almost came but told S to slow down. Was kissing S throughout and had stimulated his nipples.

Turned around and with me lying on my stomach, he started grinding all over my back, then my legs and finally my ass. There was good teasing with his tool near my hole. He almost went in a few times. I then asked him to wear a condom, but he said he wouldn't go in. I insisted that he wore a condom and 插进去... he was hesistsnt but relented after I said I will give him more tips. And so the fun begun :) 

I flipped around putting my feet next to my butt and felt him pushing his big tool in hard (ouch but loved it) into my hole. His pubes were grinding around my hole and it felt so great. Swapped the positon a few times to doggy style, cowboy with me straddling his huge tool, reverse cowboy before ending with missionary when I had a handsfree (almost!) orgasm with S pounding my ass. Came over my chest and then S also sprayed his load on my chest. 

Ended the session with a shower together and S paid tender attention to my hole, helping to clean it a little. As it was such a fun session I tipped him generously. Massage was NTD 2500 for the base price :) 

Booked an outcall from prime spa to my hotel room. Not the hunkiest masseur but I liked his face. Immediately stripped and showered together where he took good care in washing me. Dry massage was very good as he hit all the right spots on my back and legs. Then oil massage started which quickly became b2b. He used his chest to rub my back, used his goatee to tickle and licked all over while whispering softly in my ear. His semihard cock teased my hole. Now I’m aroused and things quickly got out of control. I got him to lie down as I fingered his ass while doing my own b2b on him. Then got him to face me as I entered him with condom. His cute face when getting fucked turned me on more as I pumped him. Then he said he can’t take anymore so I put a condom on him and slowly took his 6” cut cock. After riding him for awhile, we switched to face to face and he pumped me hard until I came a big load. He then lay down and unloaded on his chest and we hugged and kissed for somemore before and when in the shower. Gave him a big tip for being spontaneous. 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

UN is a separate unit of Royal but still it is risky as you are unsure if you are being "watched". Just be careful and l cautious if you choose there. There are circumstances leading to the raid as I heard from various masseurs. The saddest part is the loss / impact of income for some of the masseurs. I feel for them especially those who have been with Royal for some time. The raid will continue from the way it seems. Apart from stepping on someone toes, there were rotten apples who may have caused hurt and distress to patrons, to the extent that patrons turned up at the shop to stalk and create a din. Typical Taiwan soap drama. Details wise I will not go into it but I am sure the bosses are Royal will need to handle their law suit and current failing business.

As for massage, I have now turned to other shops such as Prime, Mudan, Master and G-star spa. 

err.. u mean there is raid at un spa rooms before? i was told mainly the shop was raid weekly, not so much for the un spa rooms. yes, sad for the masseurs, and the boss, i believe the boss spent time and money in the shop, which is now losing money, pity..

any1 to recommend in your visits to other shops - prime, mudan, master and g-star? thanks.

8 hours ago, WesternSun said:

The Emperor spa has implement anti-cruising measure during the weekend night. They close the steam room on Friday and Saturday after dark. So don't go and expect a lot of actions. 

Is the Emperor Spa you specified Huang Chi (皇池)?

It is sad to hear the close the steam room on Friday and Saturday after dark.  Spoilsports.  I have had fun in there.

No doubt, the law of supply and demand will see the men going to another hot spring for fun. 

11 hours ago, WesternSun said:

The Emperor spa has implement anti-cruising measure during the weekend night. They close the steam room on Friday and Saturday after dark. So don't go and expect a lot of actions. 

The steam room is still open on weekday nights and actions are still happening. 

12 hours ago, yhtang said:

Is the Emperor Spa you specified Huang Chi (皇池)?

It is sad to hear the close the steam room on Friday and Saturday after dark.  Spoilsports.  I have had fun in there.

No doubt, the law of supply and demand will see the men going to another hot spring for fun. 

you would think so, but after all this time (steam room always OFF during pride/ new year/ holidays), there does not appear to be an alternative hot spring emerging to replace this.

If you're thinking of getting a massage, it's better to look at https://www.gayspa.tw/ as the travel gay portal is not an exhaustive list. Probably give a very short field report for a few.

Note: Most spas do only accept cash, only a few accepts online payment so prepare your cash :) 

I went to the following massage spas in Kaohsiung & Taipei respectively:

1)山根同志按摩養身舒活館 (Shan gen massage spa) 

https://www.shanganspa.com.tw/about/53.htm

I thought I might have found this place using google maps as couldn't find the website on the gayspa website.

I have a young dude Ai De. The massage space was not as open as Royal in Taipei, but it's just next to a night market. Once you've reached and messaged that you have reached, the masseur will bring you to a place that looks like a normal apartment. He is quite well-built, and a chatty chap. I guess I was chatting about 90% at most times, so I did not experience a fully relaxed massage if you know what I mean. Skills-wise, he claimed he has worked in a normal massage shop before so at points I think I did feel some points of my body were pressed well. Of course, he did ask if you want to have a hj/he.

Other Note: If you chat with him you'll find that his background is quite interesting. 

Ambiance: 4/10 (since it's an apartment, the toilet/shower room is shared). The room itself is a basic one.

Skills: 6/10 (Probably guess due to our chatting away lol - might want to see if another masseur is different.

Service: 7/10

Will you be my valentine's? :D

2) The Pride Spa https://the-pride-spa.webnode.tw/sporty-king/

This spa was introduced by a Taiwanese gay influencer Jacob (link below).

This is a legit tuina/ sports massage so do not expect any post-massage services/ HEs. But the good point - most of the masseur are straight dudes, or you can request for one.

I recalled getting a young dude in his late 20s called GH. As I thought I was getting tuina, he gave me a sports massage which was kind of painful, but he hit all the sore points on my body. Very knowledgeable dude on massage. He is a personal trainer (as he had told me). My flexibility improved after his massage.

If you wan legit sports or tuina massage, you can try them.

But do note that other than their main branch (Tainan if I'm not wrong), all are outcall based so do get your place ready (3 hour rest place is ok as well).

Ambience: NA

Skills: 11/10

Service: NA (it was written on their website as well)

3) AK Man Spa https://www.akmanspa.com/

I saw someone posted this name in the previous post and checked this site out. Looking at the website, most of them are muscular, which got me curious to try out. In fact, I tried 2 of them, one is "Glen" and the other is "Wayne".

For those who are really into muscular dudes, you may want to try them out. I chose 90 mins for both masseurs (I guess I should have chosen 2 hours :P )

Again, the venue of the massage is discreet, so once you have reached outside the address, you will need to inform the masseur via line that you've reached.

I was brought in by the masseurs and of course, the standard ritual (shower, then lie down), then masseur of course will do the normal massage for some 30-45 mins. Both started with dry pressing, followed by oil. The only disadvantage of going during winter is that the massage oil would turn cold very quickly once the masseur applied them on your body. I was shivering but the only good point is that the oil part was faster.

For Glen, his is more on the "follow-SOP" kind- would do dry-press, oil, followed by B2B massage, where it started off to proceed to the deed. As we did not request for the exact kind of ending I wanted, but still ended I was the happy one.

NB: Glenn was quite chatty fella as well (when he was serving me).

For Wayne, after the back massage, he proceeded with the service without the B2B massage. I did the full service with him and was the happy one.

Of course, tips were required for both services.

Ambience: 7/10 (they made some effort to do up the interior. The only minus point is no heater :()

Skills:9/10 for both Glenn and Wayne

Service: 9/10

3 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

I saw someone posted this name in the previous post and checked this site out. Looking at the website, most of them are muscular, which got me curious to try out. In fact, I tried 2 of them, one is "Glen" and the other is "Wayne".

For those who are really into muscular dudes, you may want to try them out. I chose 90 mins for both masseurs (I guess I should have chosen 2 hours :P )

Again, the venue of the massage is discreet, so once you have reached outside the address, you will need to inform the masseur via line that you've reached.

I was brought in by the masseurs and of course, the standard ritual (shower, then lie down), then masseur of course will do the normal massage for some 30-45 mins. Both started with dry pressing, followed by oil. The only disadvantage of going during winter is that the massage oil would turn cold very quickly once the masseur applied them on your body. I was shivering but the only good point is that the oil part was faster.

For Glen, his is more on the "follow-SOP" kind- would do dry-press, oil, followed by B2B massage, where it started off to proceed to the deed. As we did not request for the exact kind of ending I wanted, but still ended I was the happy one.

NB: Glenn was quite chatty fella as well (when he was serving me).

For Wayne, after the back massage, he proceeded with the service without the B2B massage. I did the full service with him and was the happy one.

Of course, tips were required for both services.

Ambience: 7/10 (they made some effort to do up the interior. The only minus point is no heater :()

Skills:9/10 for both Glenn and Wayne

Service: 9/10

Convenient to share what full service they can provide? How much is the tip on top of package fee? PM me if not convenient, please.. 🙏

Guest yum
5 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

wow all of them look so hot in the website

Guest Guest 17584

A review of the massage I had from Captain Spa 

Victor  (Captain Spa)

He had glowing reviews based on the website and I actually booked his services when I was in Taipei last July but had to cancel as I wasn’t feeling well. 

Like what others mentioned, you will be waiting at the family mart near the apartment and you will text what you are wearing so the masseur will come and fetch you

Apartment was clean and I showered before laying down on the table. Victor was in his underwear when the massage started.

He started off with the dry massage and he will constantly ask if I am comfortable with the pressure. 

As he proceeded on with the oil massage, I decided to move my hands to his groin area and started getting more comfortable. 

He took off his underwear which allowed me to explore further haha. I proceeded to blow him as well. We started making out as well and halfway through I realised we weren’t even at the B to B part yet haha. 

He wanted to fuck my ass but I declined as my stomach wasn’t feeling too well. We then proceeded with the B2B and it was really sensual and intimate. He acceded to my request of cumming in my mouth.

I thought that was the end but he gave me a warm towel to clean my face and started using another hot towel to clean away the oil from my whole body.

It was a really fun and exciting massage but what I love most was how sensitive he was to my needs ( ensuring the pressure was okay and using the towel to clean after the HE)

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 17584 said:

A review of the massage I had from Captain Spa 

Victor  (Captain Spa)

He had glowing reviews based on the website and I actually booked his services when I was in Taipei last July but had to cancel as I wasn’t feeling well. 

Like what others mentioned, you will be waiting at the family mart near the apartment and you will text what you are wearing so the masseur will come and fetch you

Apartment was clean and I showered before laying down on the table. Victor was in his underwear when the massage started.

He started off with the dry massage and he will constantly ask if I am comfortable with the pressure. 

As he proceeded on with the oil massage, I decided to move my hands to his groin area and started getting more comfortable. 

He took off his underwear which allowed me to explore further haha. I proceeded to blow him as well. We started making out as well and halfway through I realised we weren’t even at the B to B part yet haha. 

He wanted to fuck my ass but I declined as my stomach wasn’t feeling too well. We then proceeded with the B2B and it was really sensual and intimate. He acceded to my request of cumming in my mouth.

I thought that was the end but he gave me a warm towel to clean my face and started using another hot towel to clean away the oil from my whole body.

It was a really fun and exciting massage but what I love most was how sensitive he was to my needs ( ensuring the pressure was okay and using the towel to clean after the HE)

So how's the taste of his Cumming? 😋 

Guest Tips range?

Any general guidelines on the range of tips to give if I go for massage? Is it based on service rendered, some norm, or a portion of the base massage rate? E.g. if I book a 2hr session at 3k for the massage. Any suggestions?

Guest ngadiman

Advice needed to go to Emperor Spa.

I am confused with the information from the net. Which way would be easier to get there from Taipei with public transport, bus/metro?

Anyone with experience can kindly explain? Thank you.

Guest Light
1 hour ago, Guest ngadiman said:

Advice needed to go to Emperor Spa.

I am confused with the information from the net. Which way would be easier to get there from Taipei with public transport, bus/metro?

Anyone with experience can kindly explain? Thank you.

You can take Metro to Xin Beitou, then take Uber to the spa or take the bus to there then walk. When you go back you can take the bus (can’t recall the bus number)

Guest ngadiman
16 hours ago, Guest Light said:

You can take Metro to Xin Beitou, then take Uber to the spa or take the bus to there then walk. When you go back you can take the bus (can’t recall the bus number)

Checked from Google map, which showed taking the metro to Shipai, then a bus to Xingyi road. Will this be easier?

thats the confusion. Going in 2 days. anyone to comment, please?

Guest Melvin0210

Hi Gents.

Will be visiting Taipei for the first time in March. Need your advise. Keen to try those massages, but what's the typical tip rates for full on sex, hj, bj? And how does it work - do you ask the masseur or the receptionist? And do you ask for sex if you'd want it to the masseur or?

Thanks guys!

3 hours ago, Guest ngadiman said:

Checked from Google map, which showed taking the metro to Shipai, then a bus to Xingyi road. Will this be easier?

My usual route to Emperor Sauna is as you described, taking the metro to Shipai, then a bus to Xingyi road.  It is then a bit of a walk to Emperor Sauna, and I usually go to Onsen 1.  There are 2 onsens there. 

Guest ngadiman
On 1/11/2024 at 1:24 PM, yhtang said:

My usual route to Emperor Sauna is as you described, taking the metro to Shipai, then a bus to Xingyi road.  It is then a bit of a walk to Emperor Sauna, and I usually go to Onsen 1.  There are 2 onsens there. 

Thanks much. Shall follow this route. My first trip there..

What the difference between Onsen1 and 2. You can go either one or both? Thinking of taking the meal there for a free entrance ticket. 

Btw, you are from Malaysia or Singapore?? You seems to know both places well...

36 minutes ago, Guest ngadiman said:

What the difference between Onsen1 and 2. You can go either one or both? Thinking of taking the meal there for a free entrance ticket. 

I do not know the difference between Onsens 1, 2 or 3, but I know for sure there is action in Onsen 1 because I have participated in them. 

53 minutes ago, Guest ngadiman said:

Btw, you are from Malaysia or Singapore?? You seems to know both places well...

You are signed in as a guest, so I cannot PM you with details.

Guest 696867
On 1/11/2024 at 11:11 AM, Guest Melvin0210 said:

Hi Gents.

Will be visiting Taipei for the first time in March. Need your advise. Keen to try those massages, but what's the typical tip rates for full on sex, hj, bj? And how does it work - do you ask the masseur or the receptionist? And do you ask for sex if you'd want it to the masseur or?

Thanks guys!

The fee you pay for the massage will include HE which normally a HJ. Anything else depends on the chemistry between the masseur and you. 

The massage will start off with a dry rub before using oil. After applying oil, the masseur should proceed to the B to B component and the massage will finish with a HE. 

There is no requirement to tip as the price you are paying is already quite substantial. For me I normally tip around 200NTD, anything more depends on how good the Massage and Fun is. 

Most gay massage places in Taipei are home based so there won’t be a reception. You will text them via line to arrange and they will send you instructions on where to meet and someone will pick u up once u are there. 

Guest ngadiman
16 hours ago, yhtang said:

I do not know the difference between Onsens 1, 2 or 3, but I know for sure there is action in Onsen 1 because I have participated in them. 

then onsen 1 i will be there...... but can you also go to onsen 2 or 3? 

1 hour ago, Guest ngadiman said:

then onsen 1 i will be there...... but can you also go to onsen 2 or 3? 

Yes, you can, you just pay the entrance fee for whichever onsen you choose to enter. 

How much fun you are likely to find in Onses 2 and 3 I cannot tell, but what I know is that the likelihood of finding fun in Emperor Spa is higher in Onsen 1 than the other two.  But I have to confess I have never been to Onsens 2 nor to Onsen 3. 

Guest Hot Spring Lover
On 1/11/2024 at 8:30 AM, Guest ngadiman said:

Getting off at Shipai is best. After going down the escalator, go to the front exit. On your right is a taxi rank. If your first visit, best to trust the taxi driver to get you there. As long as it is not pouring with rain, you should easily get one quite quickly. That will take you several kms up the hill and then turn right to go down into the valley with several hot springs. It will probably stop at a small car park and have cost around NT$170. Just walk down the hill about 50 m. Emperor is the last on the left side before you come to the little bridge. Entrance to the hot spring is NT$250 but remember to keep 2x$10 coins for the locker. Pool 1 in men only.

The problem with taking the bus from Shipai is to know exactly when to get off as it is dark up there. The bus fare is NT$30. You then have to walk down a steep road. The problem coming back after you finish is that getting a cab or Uber can be difficult especially at the weekends. There is a phone with a line to a taxi company. If you can get one it may take a long time before it arrives.

Remember also that if you go there late, the metro stops before midnight. So you will need to wait for a night bus or spend NT$500 or so for a taxi back to the city. The amount will depend where you hotel is.

http://www.emperorspa.com.tw/about.html

Guest Sharing caring
22 hours ago, Guest Hot Spring Lover said:

Getting off at Shipai is best. After going down the escalator, go to the front exit. On your right is a taxi rank. If your first visit, best to trust the taxi driver to get you there. As long as it is not pouring with rain, you should easily get one quite quickly. That will take you several kms up the hill and then turn right to go down into the valley with several hot springs. It will probably stop at a small car park and have cost around NT$170. Just walk down the hill about 50 m. Emperor is the last on the left side before you come to the little bridge. Entrance to the hot spring is NT$250 but remember to keep 2x$10 coins for the locker. Pool 1 in men only.

The problem with taking the bus from Shipai is to know exactly when to get off as it is dark up there. The bus fare is NT$30. You then have to walk down a steep road. The problem coming back after you finish is that getting a cab or Uber can be difficult especially at the weekends. There is a phone with a line to a taxi company. If you can get one it may take a long time before it arrives.

Remember also that if you go there late, the metro stops before midnight. So you will need to wait for a night bus or spend NT$500 or so for a taxi back to the city. The amount will depend where you hotel is.

http://www.emperorspa.com.tw/about.html

Actually there's one fine detail that's you missed that's important.

The Huang ci counter will help to call for a taxi for you to Shipai because it's a regular service by the local taxis service. Then those customers can decide whether they want to share that taxi. Up to 4 can share to save costs.

However at about 12 midnight when the trains stopped, it's difficult to find and share the same destinations.

Guest Hot Spring Lover
4 hours ago, Guest Sharing caring said:

Actually there's one fine detail that's you missed that's important.

The Huang ci counter will help to call for a taxi for you to Shipai because it's a regular service by the local taxis service. Then those customers can decide whether they want to share that taxi. Up to 4 can share to save costs.

However at about 12 midnight when the trains stopped, it's difficult to find and share the same destinations.

Thanks. When I have asked for a taxi at the counter, the staff have pointed me to a phone on the wall nearby. Since no one answering spoke English I finally gave up trying. Yes, I should just learn the phrases in Mandarin, I know!  

I also know that at the hot spring across the bridge, the one which used to be gayish years ago, the staff at the counter did call for taxis and gave us a rough idea of how long they would take to arrive.

Guest Masseur in Singapore

Does anyone know IvanKeyTan? He met up recently with a Taiwan Masseur in Singapore. Wanted to see if the Masseur is offering services, rates and how to book. 

On 1/14/2024 at 2:34 PM, Guest Hot Spring Lover said:

Thanks. When I have asked for a taxi at the counter, the staff have pointed me to a phone on the wall nearby. Since no one answering spoke English I finally gave up trying. Yes, I should just learn the phrases in Mandarin, I know!  

I also know that at the hot spring across the bridge, the one which used to be gayish years ago, the staff at the counter did call for taxis and gave us a rough idea of how long they would take to arrive.

Use Uber

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tom00xxx

I'm staying in miniinn soon. I've read about gay friendly rooms. I've booked a male only dorm. Should I contact them to get the gay room or floor?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.