Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Taiwanese friend of mine who used to work in Royal under the name Auden asked me to help him promote his solo gay massage shop. Let me know if I am not allow to help I jim promote it and I will remove it.

If you book him 24 hours in advance he gives a 200NT discount. I can’t add his pic but he’s pretty cute and muscular. Pic is here

https://instagram.com/chen__auden0201?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

我是台灣人從事man spa 已有多年的經驗, 技術方面純熟, 服務方面細心, 有機會 有時間 歡迎跟我預約體驗,謝謝
Taiwanese masseur many years of experience offering professional, skillful and sophisticated service.  Welcome to make an appointment and treat yourself the most relaxing refreshing experience.  

工作室 是採預約制
有預約 才有開放 
無預約 沒有開放
Workshop service only by appointment.

工作室 :台北市 中山區 吉林路上 捷運行天宮站一號出口附近   步行3-5即可到達
The workshop is located  Jilin Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, just 3~5 minutes walk away from Exit 1., MRT Xintian Temple Station.

正確位置請加line告知Line:Rico0102

For the correct location, please add a line to inform Line: Rico0102

IG:Chen_auden0201

優惠活動方式 : 只要提前一天前(24小時以上),提前先預約完成, 當天消費立即優惠200元
Please make the reservation at least 24HRs earlier for your relaxing treatment.  Get NT$200 off for house call appointment.
I can travel to your home or hotel if the workshop is inconvenient for you.

120mins:2500NTD
中式指壓+掌壓  +  全身油壓  +機能保養 Happy ending 。
Price:NT$2500 
for Chinese-style shiatsu + full-body oil massage + perineum massage + sensation treatment, 120 mins.

我也有提供 外出到客人指定的旅館服務 如果客戶不方便到工作室 或有顧慮, 同時也可以提供外出到府服務

預約方式:採預約制
要提前一天24小時前預約

I also provide out-of-home service to the hotel designated by the client. If the client is inconvenient or has concerns about going to the studio, I can also provide out-of-home service.
 I also provide the service of going out to the hotel designated by the customer. If the customer is inconvenient to go to the studio or has concerns, we can also provide the service of going out

Reservation method: reservation system
 Make a reservation 24 hours a day in advance

Edited by Jay Jay

https://www.facebook.com/100064418692876/posts/pfbid02rBhJ3cmU2Vsjn569Wk4XbWGSBnQ2Np8CwoA5vZmj9Vh85ZwfrFYbfqbFaz6fE43dl/?mibextid=lOuIew

🎁 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦 🎁
✈ Traveling to Taiwan soon?
Great news! We are giving away 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗼𝘆𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗥𝗧 𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿,
it's time to #exploretaiwan 🇹🇼
🏷 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗼𝘆𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗥𝗧 𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 🏷
(𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 𝟯𝟭 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯)
💡𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙢
Please visit Taiwan Tourism Administration (Singapore Office) and provide flight booking details (hard copy or soft copy) indicate a departure from Singapore to Taiwan to receive One-way Taoyuan Airport MRT voucher.
📍 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨
Taiwan Tourism Administration (TTA), Singapore Office
10 Collyer Quay,
#06-03 Ocean Financial Centre,
Singapore 049315
📆 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
16 October - 29 December 2023 (First come first served, while stocks last)
⏰𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚:
10am to 4pm (Monday-Friday except public holidays)
We'll update on our Facebook page if the tourist vouchers are fully redeemed. Watch this space! Alternatively, you may call our office (+65 62236546) to check on the availability of the vouchers before visiting.
🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼Hurry! Redeem your 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗼𝘆𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗥𝗧 𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿. While stocks last!

1 hour ago, gpfun said:

https://www.facebook.com/100064418692876/posts/pfbid02rBhJ3cmU2Vsjn569Wk4XbWGSBnQ2Np8CwoA5vZmj9Vh85ZwfrFYbfqbFaz6fE43dl/?mibextid=lOuIew

🎁 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦 🎁
✈ Traveling to Taiwan soon?
Great news! We are giving away 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗼𝘆𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗥𝗧 𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿,
it's time to #exploretaiwan 🇹🇼
🏷 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗼𝘆𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗥𝗧 𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 🏷
(𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 𝟯𝟭 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯)
💡𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙢
Please visit Taiwan Tourism Administration (Singapore Office) and provide flight booking details (hard copy or soft copy) indicate a departure from Singapore to Taiwan to receive One-way Taoyuan Airport MRT voucher.
📍 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨
Taiwan Tourism Administration (TTA), Singapore Office
10 Collyer Quay,
#06-03 Ocean Financial Centre,
Singapore 049315
📆 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
16 October - 29 December 2023 (First come first served, while stocks last)
⏰𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚:
10am to 4pm (Monday-Friday except public holidays)
We'll update on our Facebook page if the tourist vouchers are fully redeemed. Watch this space! Alternatively, you may call our office (+65 62236546) to check on the availability of the vouchers before visiting.
🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼Hurry! Redeem your 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗼𝘆𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗥𝗧 𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿. While stocks last!

Oh, that's worth about NTD160.

51 minutes ago, AskMeNot said:

It probably has increased. However, I feel it is still slightly more affordable than Singapore.

Hello 

How's the weather over there?

I m flying in next Tue :) 

17 hours ago, Wyatt said:

I know this is a bit early but I booked a solo trip to Taiwan next Feb! anyone will be there from Feb 24 to Mar 3? Did my first solo trip to TW this year and was quite intrigued to do it again next year! 

Your dates are perfect.  I like the chilly weather in Taiwan around Feb-March.

17 hours ago, Wyatt said:

I know this is a bit early but I booked a solo trip to Taiwan next Feb! anyone will be there from Feb 24 to Mar 3? Did my first solo trip to TW this year and was quite intrigued to do it again next year! 

That weather should be great for a soak in the hot springs in Taiwan. 

24th Feb 2024 is the last day of Chinese New Year.  I do  not know how the celebrations would be on this day in Taiwan.  You may want to check it out and make the necessary preparations and contingencies. 

5 hours ago, yhtang said:

That weather should be great for a soak in the hot springs in Taiwan. 

24th Feb 2024 is the last day of Chinese New Year.  I do  not know how the celebrations would be on this day in Taiwan.  You may want to check it out and make the necessary preparations and contingencies. 

Ahhh I totally forgot about the last day of CNY. I just happily book when I saw the flight time available. hahaha. Yes this time round I intend to explore the hot springs. is Huang Ding still open:? I've never been to a public hotspring in Taipei before because I was always with straight friends when we went and opted for the private onsen. 

14 hours ago, Wyatt said:

Ahhh I totally forgot about the last day of CNY. I just happily book when I saw the flight time available. hahaha. Yes this time round I intend to explore the hot springs. is Huang Ding still open:? I've never been to a public hotspring in Taipei before because I was always with straight friends when we went and opted for the private onsen. 

When I was in Taipei a few months ago, Huang Ding  (sorry, got the places mixed up)  Huang Chi (皇池) was open.  There are three "pools" in there, and I went to "Pool 1".

Remember to bring your own towel.  The locker needs two NTD10 coins, I seem to recall.

Edited by yhtang
Mixed up Huang Ding with Huang Chi (皇池)

23 minutes ago, yhtang said:

When I was in Taipei a few months ago, Huang Ding was open.  There are three "pools" in there, and I went to "Pool 1".

Remember to bring your own towel.  The locker needs two NTD10 coins, I seem to recall.

Huang Ding (皇鼎) has been closed for a long time. Do you mean Huang Chi (皇池)?

On 10/12/2023 at 1:11 AM, chunchun said:

Just found out that Gongfu spa is closing this month. Never got to try it out... Only tried Royal & DB Spa (now UN Spa??) in the past.

Tempted to try Mudan's services.

Will visit end of month for a couple days. Any recommended places?

Real pity that it was sabotaged by its own employees. Word has it that the 2 employees have cheated many customers, to the extent of causing family issues for one of the customers. Beware of masseurs.

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Real pity that it was sabotaged by its own employees. Word has it that the 2 employees have cheated many customers, to the extent of causing family issues for one of the customers. Beware of masseurs.

Cheat customers how? Sounds kinda scary

Guest WarrenW

recently went to Taiwan before the pride for some r&r. GSGay was fully booked and so was mini inn so got myself a normal hostel with no action at all. Soi13 charged a staggering 800 entrance damn but it was really worth it with all the fun inside but still very pricey. Was considering XL or I/O or Hans but the quality of customers is really good at Soi13.

Was able to book a massage at prime with Darren. the session started with some painful dry pressing but everything went well towards the end as soon as the massage gel was used. He speaks good English and chat well to put you at ease. B2b was fine and he used his body well lol. 

2 hours ago, Guest WarrenW said:

recently went to Taiwan before the pride for some r&r. GSGay was fully booked and so was mini inn so got myself a normal hostel with no action at all. Soi13 charged a staggering 800 entrance damn but it was really worth it with all the fun inside but still very pricey. Was considering XL or I/O or Hans but the quality of customers is really good at Soi13.

Was able to book a massage at prime with Darren. the session started with some painful dry pressing but everything went well towards the end as soon as the massage gel was used. He speaks good English and chat well to put you at ease. B2b was fine and he used his body well lol. 

Thanks for the details 😁

7 hours ago, Guest WarrenW said:

What would be a good time ro visit soi13 on weekdays? 800 sounds really much for a sauna which doesn't really guarantee anything

Guest NovemberVisitor
On 10/8/2023 at 10:18 AM, Jay Jay said:

Taiwanese friend of mine who used to work in Royal under the name Auden asked me to help him promote his solo gay massage shop. Let me know if I am not allow to help I jim promote it and I will remove it.

If you book him 24 hours in advance he gives a 200NT discount. I can’t add his pic but he’s pretty cute and muscular. Pic is here

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

Anyone tried his service? How was it?  And what does he do with the HE part?

On 10/30/2023 at 9:33 PM, Guest NovemberVisitor said:

Anyone tried his service? How was it?  And what does he do with the HE 

I asked him and he said you can suck or touch him but don’t make any sound within the massage room if not it can be heard. He will give you a hand job. Anything more depends of your rapport!

Edited by Jay Jay

Guest WarrenW
On 10/31/2023 at 1:06 AM, chunchun said:

What would be a good time ro visit soi13 on weekdays? 800 sounds really much for a sauna which doesn't really guarantee anything

good times will be between 5pm -10pm just to make ur money's worth. i was there on a monday at 630pm just when things get busy. i thought was gonna stay overnight but didn't need to. 9pm i already got my fill and left. nice thing about soi13 is the good mix of guys between 18-50ish so there's always something on the menu even on weekdays. It seems guys think they would have a better chance over there than elsewhere. maybe i would want to try XL on a sautrday night next time and if you really want to, u could visit Hans on a Sunday just to make sure u got some options available.

Guest Guest guest
On 10/8/2023 at 10:18 AM, Jay Jay said:

Rico Man Spa(預約制)

我是台灣人從事man spa 已有多年的經驗, 技術方面純熟, 服務方面細心, 有機會 有時間 歡迎跟我預約體驗,謝謝
Taiwanese masseur many years of experience offering professional, skillful and sophisticated service.  Welcome to make an appointment and treat yourself the most relaxing refreshing experience.  

工作室 是採預約制
有預約 才有開放 
無預約 沒有開放
Workshop service only by appointment.

工作室 :台北市 中山區 吉林路上 捷運行天宮站一號出口附近   步行3-5即可到達
The workshop is located  Jilin Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, just 3~5 minutes walk away from Exit 1., MRT Xintian Temple Station.

正確位置請加line告知Line:Rico0102

For the correct location, please add a line to inform Line: Rico0102

IG:Chen_auden0201

優惠活動方式 : 只要提前一天前(24小時以上),提前先預約完成, 當天消費立即優惠200元
Please make the reservation at least 24HRs earlier for your relaxing treatment.  Get NT$200 off for house call appointment.
I can travel to your home or hotel if the workshop is inconvenient for you.

120mins:2500NTD
中式指壓+掌壓  +  全身油壓  +機能保養 Happy ending 。
Price:NT$2500 
for Chinese-style shiatsu + full-body oil massage + perineum massage + sensation treatment, 120 mins.

我也有提供 外出到客人指定的旅館服務 如果客戶不方便到工作室 或有顧慮, 同時也可以提供外出到府服務

預約方式:採預約制
要提前一天24小時前預約

I also provide out-of-home service to the hotel designated by the client. If the client is inconvenient or has concerns about going to the studio, I can also provide out-of-home service.
 I also provide the service of going out to the hotel designated by the customer. If the customer is inconvenient to go to the studio or has concerns, we can also provide the service of going out

Reservation method: reservation system
 Make a reservation 24 hours a day in advance

Have you had experience with his service Jay jay? Dec will plan to go there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.