Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

13 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Just came back from Taipei. My field report of 2 massage services:

1. Royal Spa - chose the new package 龍勁奇穴, and was attended by Sam. It seems this service can only be executed by 9 specific masseurs (marketing gimmick??). It's a 100mins service, and focuses on the lower part of the body. Massage was quite sensual. Towards the end, Sam did some fingering and "guided" me to touch his brother.

2. MenQ Spa - walked in without any appointment, and waited for about 15 mins for the masseur to arrive. Chose Package B (with B2B) and was attended by ED. He was strong in his massage and It was sensual and arousal.

Both masseurs were friendly.

Finally a Sam report lol. I've been waiting for more opinions on him (and Shinpei).

I'm not a bottom so I don't care for the new package, but I always appreciate a nice dick. How big was Sam?

3 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Finally a Sam report lol. I've been waiting for more opinions on him (and Shinpei).

I'm not a bottom so I don't care for the new package, but I always appreciate a nice dick. How big was Sam?

Ok lah - decent size.

He was friendly and chatty (but not to the extent of being talkative).

He said he appreciates chub. Maybe he’s trying to please me bah...

6 hours ago, Drivendale said:

I thought it would happen to me too, but it didn't.  Just precum only.

Maybe because seeing so many naked men all at once has overwhelmed me?

Last time in Bangkok, I was hard and oozing precum. I felt embarrassed at that time. 

On 6/8/2018 at 4:57 PM, Confused Loner said:

Ok lah - decent size.

He was friendly and chatty (but not to the extent of being talkative).

He said he appreciates chub. Maybe he’s trying to please me bah...

When is the package finishing ? Would love to try it 

Guest InBangkok
On 6/9/2018 at 10:18 AM, Guest in taiwan said:

now dat <huang-ding> is gone, where do most gay guys go for hot spring, any1 knows?

There is one further down the hill called Huang Szu which is popular with a lot of gay guys. It is not as open as Huang Ding and there is very little action, although I have heard of some hanky panky in the large steam room after midnight. Like all the hot springs, it is not exclusively gay and occasionally you will find a father with a young child. Also there will be some older uncles. I'm told the best time to go is on Friday and Saturday evenings. Less younger guys there during the week.

Chuan_Tzu.jpg

It is very close to what used to be the gay-friendly Chuan Tang at the bottom of the hill. That changed its policy about two years ago. You get to Huang Szu either by descending the long flight of steps down to Chuan Tang, U-turn left at the bottom past the restaurants, then turn right and cross the little bridge. About 10 meters on the right you find Huang Szu, Another way is to walk a little more up the main road, take the next right and keep on walking down. You'll eventually come to the bridge and Huang Szu is there on your left.

Great for people watching and many of the younger guys are friendly. I have made a couple of contacts there for later hook-ups.

I stayed at the GS hotel in Taipei a couple of months ago, for three nights over the weekend. Forgot to review earlier.

It totally exceeded my expectations and I had a fabulous time!

A couple of negative points first up --  the location is not ideal, perhaps a 10 minute walk to the subway, and there are also some bus services not too far away (5-10minutes). And the surrounding area is not exactly the most happening area, but to me, still acceptable. 

There is no lift, so you would have to lug your bags up potentially 3 floors. They could do with more toilets, and management is not always on top of things like replacing toilet paper, body wash.... 

They also use a somewhat awkward sensor bracelet system--- you get 2 bracelets, one is for the locker on the first floor, and the second for your room. They ask for you to leave the bracelets with reception when you leave, but I am a bit concerned about the security of this arrangement. You can just walk up to reception and say you are room XXX, and they will hand you the bracelets, without verifying anything.

The rooms are very small, with a single bed, and individually controlled air con unit. I slept OK. There are also rooms with two single beds arranged head to toe. I suppose booking these twin rooms (same price, I think) is a bit of a lottery whether you will have more fun. Prepare some ear plugs if you are a light sleeper because you never know what your neighbours get up to!

The rooms have glass walls with venetian blinds, so you can choose how much you want to show. It's fun to walk along the corridor to peek inside. It's also fun to occasionally see naked guys going into a room together, or going to shower. 

The steam room on the first floor seems to be out of order for some months already, which I think may be a good thing, cos the only remaining play area is on the top floor.

The top floor has a steam room (fun central), and an outdoor jacuzzi which I have not seen anyone use. 

One thing about the steam room fun is that you have to keep trying and be persistent. Because it is a small hotel with limited number of guests, you are not always going to find someone to play with all the time. So that means you may need to climb the stairs to the top floor every half hour or so to see what is happening, or else you need to be patient and wait. Mostly the fun there was either a twosome or threesome, but on Sunday morning, there was a bit of orgy with about 7 guys!  Absolutely fantastic. An hour later, I popped upstairs for another look, and there was no one at all. I had fun every night I was there.

I also went to Huang chu 皇池 1 館

Many nice birds to see!

Indulged in a bit of underwater action too. Probably suggest going later in the day/evening, as I expect the action to get bolder under the cover of darkness.

I went during the day so had to be a bit more discreet as there are a few children around.

Remember to bring some coins for the locker.

I would say 90% gay

On 6/8/2018 at 1:11 PM, TBuzzsaw said:

Shinpei's massage is so so. and he doesn't allow one to touch him. maybe i am not his type?

Generally the price of 2h massage ranges between NT$2500 and NT$2800. In 2016 most gay massage parlours charged NT$2500. When Royal raised its price from NT$2500 to NT$2700, others slowly began to follow suit. Royal also offers a discount for a second massage at NT$2200 if it's prepaid.  So the price for 2 massages is reasonable.

I do agree that you can get good massage at other places.  There are many more gay massage parlours opening in the past two years in Taipei. The quality of service is dependent more on the masseur working there than the shop name itself.  I pick my masseurs based on reviews and more importantly on their looks. Whether there's chemistry or not you only know when you are there.

Most masseurs I spoke with said that tipping is entirely up to the customer as they do not ask for tips. If your massage price is NT$2700-NT$2800 then to avoid any awkward situation when you have to wait for him to find change for you, I recommend that you pay him the exact price or pay NT$3000 and tell him to keep the change. 

On 6/7/2018 at 11:13 AM, TBuzzsaw said:

My Chinese is really bad (living in the US does that) so I had to Google Translate a lot of that. I got the gist of everything but it's good to see there's a lot of discussion on all the guys at Royal including tons of questions asking if they are top/bottom and how big their dicks are. I like playing with big dicks when they handle my big one too. :lol::lol:

No anal sex. Ever. At least not on site. Handjobs are standard but blowjobs tend to happen more if you have chemistry with your masseur. I don't know about the new massage they are offering, but it seems like it's just a normal massage that focuses around the crotch/butt/thigh area.

In general, I think it depends on the chemistry. I've had the standard HJ/BJ to some riding me on the table, one of them till I shoot inside him, to other fun stuff in the shower ha ha... Some are more up for fun than others, but have to read the signals. Been lucky that 3 out of 4 of the ones I'm interested in are also interested back ha ha..

Royal spa do hv good ones nd as i recalled subsequently from 3 years back which i patronize half yearly, their masseur treated me quite well. I did tried William and he can quite sensual if one knows how to react. I'm just an avg built guy but he gave quite an excellent treatment 

OK, my review on G's Hotel.

I shouldn't have chosen to stay there on my final night there because I was too tired to look for any action as my body constantly craving for bed. 

The facility is good, the room is good also as I shared with another person, who arrived at the middle of the night when I was soundly sleeping, but I was a light sleeper and was awoken then. Both of us went through the night moaning, I guess we were both hinting the other to take action (probably just my imagination on his side.) I went through the night thinking if I should be proactive or not until my time to woke up and rush to the airport. But maybe I should've chosen single room for better action as the shared room was isolated from all the single room.

I got the chance to chat with a local, who told me that G's hotel has become the resting hub for the locals to have sex since they do accept check in for resting, he said he was not provided with room as he was only there to charge his phone. I don't understand that.

Most of the people there will walk around with a towel covering their front or around their waist. I try to get bold with only underwear, and also bare naked. It's a nice experience.

On 6/25/2018 at 9:42 PM, velink said:

OK, my review on G's Hotel.

I shouldn't have chosen to stay there on my final night there because I was too tired to look for any action as my body constantly craving for bed. 

The facility is good, the room is good also as I shared with another person, who arrived at the middle of the night when I was soundly sleeping, but I was a light sleeper and was awoken then. Both of us went through the night moaning, I guess we were both hinting the other to take action (probably just my imagination on his side.) I went through the night thinking if I should be proactive or not until my time to woke up and rush to the airport. But maybe I should've chosen single room for better action as the shared room was isolated from all the single room.

I got the chance to chat with a local, who told me that G's hotel has become the resting hub for the locals to have sex since they do accept check in for resting, he said he was not provided with room as he was only there to charge his phone. I don't understand that.

Most of the people there will walk around with a towel covering their front or around their waist. I try to get bold with only underwear, and also bare naked. It's a nice experience.

Thank you for the review. Around what time do you think the hotel is most happening outside the rooms?

Been to royal spa since 6 years ago, so far only 1 session with a particular masseur that involved HJ solely.

The rest all include the "full package". 

William has the bad boy aura and his is ... thick, a tad too thick for me if i may be honest. I do get nervous when i felt the girth at my entrance.

Having said that I always fell asleep for the first hour. It's only when the oil segment starts then things get a bit wet. 

I guess it really depends on the chemistry, I am your average boyish looking dude but I am conversant in mandarin. 

1 hour ago, XiaoYuEr said:

Been to royal spa since 6 years ago, so far only 1 session with a particular masseur that involved HJ solely.

William has the bad boy aura and his is ... thick, a tad too thick for me if i may be honest. I do get nervous when i felt the girth at my entrance.

Having said that I always fell asleep for the first hour. It's only when the oil segment starts then things get a bit wet. 

I guess it really depends on the chemistry, I am your average boyish looking dude but I am conversant in mandarin. 

Same for me too except i dun mind the bad boy feel. Kinda like it. But William is attentive to me. Thought he would do the same for the rest of the customers. I dun classify myself as a regular customer but somewhat please by their staff. 

Am planning to go this year. 

5 hours ago, XiaoYuEr said:

what do u mean by full package?

19 hours ago, kencer said:

Dirk from weipa spa is pretty cute. and he went all the way too. this was last year June though 

i like their private apartment rooms better than Royal. and it's closer to XMD

All the way? please tell us more.

Guest NUS_Btm

Never experienced a session without a full package before... So I guess it is really the chemistry. Btw full package means everything - massage, HJ, BJ, and fucking.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.