Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest InBangkok

Went to Huang Szu hot spring last Saturday evening around 7:30 pm. Thankfully the weather had cooled down a little by then. Mostly 30s to 40s I reckoned although a few younger ones. Usually the assets of those strutting around are small to average. This time, though, I saw a tall, gym fit 30ish Chinese whose appendage when flaccid was massive - at least 16 cms. At first I thought he had probably been excited in the steam room, but it remained that length for the remaining 30 minutes of his visit. I have never seen him before on several visits to this hot spring (I would certainly have remembered!) No idea if he was Taiwanese or elsewhere. I wonder if anyone else has ever seen him here.

On 7/28/2018 at 11:48 PM, bert1600 said:

Is Emperor Spa the best "gay" alternative for the closed Huang Ding hotspring?

It is certainly very happening. Highly recommended.

I would suggest you go later in the day (after dark), as there are more likely to be kids around during the day. ( Surely those fathers cannot be that oblivious!!!)

Plus at nighttime, people tend to be a bit more daring.

Guest guest456

Went to Royal Spa last week. William is my therapist. He was quiet all the way from the start and with his pants on during the massage. I thought nothing will happen after the massage so I nv hope for anything. But to my surprise. the last 30-45 mins, during oil massage. He remove his pants, his dick was fully erect. quite thick and nice to hold. He suck my nip and hug me and then i blow him. then we jerk off together and he agree to fuck me with condom on. and then he shoot into my mouth. really satisfied with his service though he is so quiet and wanna chat with him to know him more.  maybe next time during my next taiwan trip.

11 hours ago, Guest guest456 said:

Went to Royal Spa last week. William is my therapist. He was quiet all the way from the start and with his pants on during the massage. I thought nothing will happen after the massage so I nv hope for anything. But to my surprise. the last 30-45 mins, during oil massage. He remove his pants, his dick was fully erect. quite thick and nice to hold. He suck my nip and hug me and then i blow him. then we jerk off together and he agree to fuck me with condom on. and then he shoot into my mouth. really satisfied with his service though he is so quiet and wanna chat with him to know him more.  maybe next time during my next taiwan trip.

A while back I also wrote about a similar experience with William.  Basically a nice quiet guy but lacking intimacy.

13 hours ago, Slammy said:

Which sauna is the bareback rampant?

My impression is all of them, unfortunately. 

The Taiwanese have a similar attitude to the Japanese and seem to ignore the dangers of going raw. My impression, hope to be proven wrong.

On 8/22/2018 at 12:41 AM, Guest guest456 said:

Thank you for the review. I wanted to book him. Will try to arrange it.

Hey GuestMeheer,

Just take a MRT ride north to Shipai station on the red line. It’s after Shi linn station. Once you get off, turn right and walk up the main road to the bus stop. If it’s 7pm onwards you will see a couple of gay good looking guys also waiting for the bus. Wait for 508, 535 and follow them in. It’s really easy to find. 

Advice from travelgayasia.com: Take a taxi from Beitou Station or bus #508, 535 from stop A at Shipai Station.

Save your money for when you come down the mountain and the buses have already ended their bus run. About 400-500NT from there to Ximending.

https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/huang-chi-spa/

(Acknowledgement above weblink sent to me by a fellow BW member)

Edited by Jay Jay

On 8/22/2018 at 12:41 AM, Guest guest456 said:

Quick question for guestguest456 and Drivendale. Did you tip ontop of the price and may I know how much. Need to know how much I should also tip. Thank you 

Guest Thanks JAY ..great advice
14 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

THANKS JAY ! ..about your advice regarding the  Huang Chi ( emperor spa  ) , i should indeed save money when i visit that and use MRT as i will have a MRT CARD with me  !  what time i shuld go ?  after 7 pm and return by 10 pm? because i was planning to go at 4 pm

2 hours ago, Guest Thanks JAY ..great advice said:

The crowd gets younger the later it gets,  so if you are into uncles/daddies best not to be too late.

As mentioned prior, going early does mean a higher chance of young kids/ families making for a less cruisy atmosphere.

On my last trip there (on a Sunday), the crowd also thinned out a bit around 9.30-10pm, and I was told some people start to leave before the last bus.

The walk from the bus stop to Huang Chi took about 15 minutes, and also take care not to go to the "wrong" Huang Chi (Huang Chi 2)

They have a shuttle service to and from the main road as well.

Guest THANKS AURI
4 hours ago, auri said:

Thanks a lot AURI , for your advise , i will take a MRT from Ximen and reach there by 4 to 5 pm as i arrive in Taipei at 1230pm and to my hotel , by 3 pm so i can get fresh and leave by 330 4 pm , what time i can leave for the last bus ?  10 pm?  i am into younger guys mostly

Guest thanks Joe !
10 hours ago, Jon_123 said:

just go around 7pm and leave around 9/10 and i'm sure u still can catch the buses..!! if u miss the last bus just ask the counter to call u a taxi to shipai station, short journey and not really expensive..!!! enjoy..!!

Thanks for your Advice Joe , i shall do the same . ask for a taxi till  Shipai MRT and return to my hotel in Ximen ...

On 7/30/2018 at 12:21 AM, bradkoi said:

Taipei 1/0 and XL club sauna, is it good or not. 

XL has some gym equipment spread over 2 floors, a lounge area on another and a roof top area.  There are a few private rooms on the same floor as shower and locker rooms as well as a group room.  

On 8/23/2018 at 12:12 AM, Jay Jay said:

Quick question for guestguest456 and Drivendale. Did you tip ontop of the price and may I know how much. Need to know how much I should also tip. Thank you 

Payment was made at the counter before the massage.

After the massage you will be accompanied to the counter to rate the service.

Tip if any, is given directly to the masseur just before you leave as he will be around at the door.

Normally tipping is around NTD$200 upwards and is optional.

2 hours ago, auri said:

check google for times of the last bus back into town, I think it's around 11pm.

Or if you are having that much fun, you can stay till the morning. I believe Huang Chi is open 24h.

haha stay till morning, i believe ur skin will burn and naked whole night there die leh..!!!

7 minutes ago, Jon_123 said:

haha stay till morning, i believe ur skin will burn and naked whole night there die leh..!!!

I sort of recall reading that there are people getting up to mischief in the wee wee hours of the morning!  (probably only weekends)

Edited by auri
add info

Guest Meheer
10 minutes ago, auri said:

I sort of recall reading that there are people getting up to mischief in the wee wee hours of the morning!  (probably only weekends)

HAHAHAHAHA !!! i wish i could !  i would probably leave by 9 or so...... i am specially goin so far on a Sunday as i believe there will be better crowd then on a monday ... but i shall visit  SOi 13 on a weekday  this way i balance the only sunday i have .... Auri  do u think its wise to visit  Huang chi on a sunday rather than soi13???

On 8/23/2018 at 4:56 PM, Guest Thanks JAY ..great advice said:

Hey sorry for the late reply. After 7pm and stay till 10pm is perfect. Don’t forget to check what time the last mini bus/ bus service is from Huang Zhi. I think it’s 10 or 10.30pm if I’m not wrong. Last time we almost missed the bus but a really handsome guy who was also at the hotsprings helped us by telling the driver to hold it for us. Love the Taiwanese. Should have gotten his contact that day! Still regret not getting it!

15 hours ago, Guest Meheer said:

HAHAHAHAHA !!! i wish i could !  i would probably leave by 9 or so...... i am specially goin so far on a Sunday as i believe there will be better crowd then on a monday ... but i shall visit  SOi 13 on a weekday  this way i balance the only sunday i have .... Auri  do u think its wise to visit  Huang chi on a sunday rather than soi13???

I am sure both places (sauna, and hot spring) will be far busier on a Sunday compared to a Monday. Huang Chi offers a relaxing yet potentially fun time, but do be aware that you are unlikely to be able to do anything more than a quick touch/ suck there.  Very very different to a gay sauna.

By the way, leaving Huang Chi, you can ask the reception to call the free shuttle to take you up to the main road.

Guest Meheer
6 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Hey sorry for the late reply. After 7pm and stay till 10pm is perfect. Don’t forget to check what time the last mini bus/ bus service is from Huang Zhi. I think it’s 10 or 10.30pm if I’m not wrong. Last time we almost missed the bus but a really handsome guy who was also at the hotsprings helped us by telling the driver to hold it for us. Love the Taiwanese. Should have gotten his contact that day! Still regret not getting it!

hahahahahaha   cute !  thanks

Guest Meheer
1 hour ago, auri said:

I am sure both places (sauna, and hot spring) will be far busier on a Sunday compared to a Monday. Huang Chi offers a relaxing yet potentially fun time, but do be aware that you are unlikely to be able to do anything more than a quick touch/ suck there.  Very very different to a gay sauna.

By the way, leaving Huang Chi, you can ask the reception to call the free shuttle to take you up to the main road.

Thanks  Auri !  for this valuable advice ,

yes i shall ask the reception to call a free shuttle for me to the main road , yes quick touch and a suck seems  good for that relaxing place , i shall  visit soi13 on a monday after 7 pm or so ....

7 minutes ago, Guest Meheer said:

Thanks  Auri !  for this valuable advice ,

yes i shall ask the reception to call a free shuttle for me to the main road , yes quick touch and a suck seems  good for that relaxing place , i shall  visit soi13 on a monday after 7 pm or so ....

For me, the best thing about Huang Chi is the eye candy, everyone naked and not covering, plus a bit of groping under the water, or in the steam room! 

I am sure you will enjoy

Guest Meheer
52 minutes ago, auri said:

For me, the best thing about Huang Chi is the eye candy, everyone naked and not covering, plus a bit of groping under the water, or in the steam room! 

I am sure you will enjoy

Yes  Auri !!!  really looking forward to that .... eye candy is so amazing at times ....  once i get there i shall update you ...

thanks again

On 8/27/2018 at 1:31 PM, auri said:

I am sure you will enjoy

Totally agree with Auri’s comment. Part of the excitement is that knowing you can’t do anything too openly but yet enjoying the magnificent sight of so many gorgeous specimens. For newbies don’t worry you probably won’t get a hardon at the hot spring as perhaps there are too many naked people around - so many it can shock or overwhelm the senses. If u do get a hardon just hide it

in the hotspring water and get your neighbor to wank u lol!

Edited by Jay Jay

Guest Meheer
12 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Totally agree with Auri’s comment. Part of the excitement is that knowing you can’t do anything too openly but yet enjoying the magnificent sight of so many gorgeous specimens. For newbies don’t worry you probably won’t get a hardon at the hot spring as perhaps there are too many naked people around - so many it can shock or overwhelm the senses. If u do get a hardon just hide it

in the hotspring water and get your neighbor to wank u lol!

hahahahaah ! lets see

17 hours ago, quanjishou said:

any tips what must visit and what must try in taiwan?

wonder if anyone stay in hostel? ok to sleep naked?

i am staying at a hotel in Ximen , but i found out abt a hostel called G hostel , where one can stay and its all fun .. not sure as i havent seen myself

Guest tourist

tried royal's ryoga - though relatively new, he sure knows massage well. no next day ache after massage (some masseurs can still feel ache or even pain next day). well worth it for his massage skills

surprise ending too, u guys should try it to understand. heehee

7 hours ago, Guest tourist said:

tried royal's ryoga - though relatively new, he sure knows massage well. no next day ache after massage (some masseurs can still feel ache or even pain next day). well worth it for his massage skills

surprise ending too, u guys should try it to understand. heehee

any other suggestions for cafe or clubs?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.