Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest TAIWAN wonderful !
On 8/27/2018 at 9:01 AM, auri said:

Let me some up in a short way the best of Taiwan !

Staying at G's hotel , very clean , very cheap and very central just 5 mins to MRT and go anywhere you like

Best Sauna - Soi13 ! visited it many times during my stay - peak time 6 to 9pm even on a WEEKDAY its full with hot men and younger lot !

Yes not to forget really reasonable too !

ANIKI WOW - only on weekends after 6pm - too expensive and limited crowd

Best hot spring  - Huang Chi  or Emperor SPA  only for MEN  ! eye candy .... and very healing spring water to simply relax watching hot men !

Royal Spa Massage Ximen ! just what you need the best ! tho expensive but then its quality

Good option to divide your stay between Gs hotel and any hotel at XIMEN area , as its the red house and shopping area , so you can visit a gay cafe sit and chill and relax 

many good options at Ximen !

At the airport  - dont forget to buy 

local sim card for 3 or 5 days

MRT pass for 5 days or 3 days 

and exchange NT$ 

simple and easy  taiwan visit !

and yes LOVELY PEOPLE 

1 hour ago, shiwalov said:

For sim card I had try at the mountain at Taiwan, zhong hua is the best, for stay can try backpacker just near 228garden quite cheap too n got happening there, I change TN dollar at sg raffles place this trip I get 1:22.4

weird places 

On 9/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, Sknyyob said:

Hello all, 

Is GS Hotel worth staying? Catered to all men only. Haha

I had Royal back in couple of years ago. I think was about 3 years back. How is Royal now? 

But didn’t stay / visit XMD. 

I would say definitely go for it.

I stayed there for 3 nights in March this year.

Had fun every day while I was there, mainly in the steam room, but also in my room.

Very fond memory esp the orgy in the steam room the morning before checking out!

1 hour ago, shiwalov said:

For sim card I had try at the mountain at Taiwan, zhong hua is the best, for stay can try backpacker just near 228garden quite cheap too n got happening there, I change TN dollar at sg raffles place this trip I get 1:22.4

Are you referring to Backpacker's Inn ? 貝殼窩青年旅舍

I have not stayed there myself, but I have read a lot about it and the activities going on there. Certainly potential for fun.

Tempted to split my next stay between this, and GS Hotel.

7 hours ago, Guest TAIWAN wonderful ! said:

Let me some up in a short way the best of Taiwan !

Staying at G's hotel , very clean , very cheap and very central just 5 mins to MRT and go anywhere you like

Best Sauna - Soi13 ! visited it many times during my stay - peak time 6 to 9pm even on a WEEKDAY its full with hot men and younger lot !

Yes not to forget really reasonable too !

ANIKI WOW - only on weekends after 6pm - too expensive and limited crowd

Best hot spring  - Huang Chi  or Emperor SPA  only for MEN  ! eye candy .... and very healing spring water to simply relax watching hot men !

Royal Spa Massage Ximen ! just what you need the best ! tho expensive but then its quality

Good option to divide your stay between Gs hotel and any hotel at XIMEN area , as its the red house and shopping area , so you can visit a gay cafe sit and chill and relax 

many good options at Ximen !

At the airport  - dont forget to buy 

local sim card for 3 or 5 days

MRT pass for 5 days or 3 days 

and exchange NT$ 

simple and easy  taiwan visit !

and yes LOVELY PEOPLE 

excellent list

3 hours ago, quanjishou said:

yo bros, understand taiwan their voltage is only 110, compare to singapore i think 230?

so does that means we need a converter? will our charger works there simply plugging in?

if yes does it mean it will take longer time to charge?

Good enough to bring a  2 straight pin adaptor(just like US) - no need converter

https://guide.alibaba.com/shopping-guides/taiwan-plug-type.html

would not affect charging time as per my experience

Cheers

Guest Walk Walk
1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Hike at Yang Ming Shan? Any reccommendations? I have done 2 or 3 trails there, but always looking to explore more!

I did the trail to the highest peak Mount Qixing from Xiaoyoukeng in Nov, very misty. Bring a towel for wrapping around head - recommended by a regular hiker I met there, good to have a walking stick there too - which can help cos there are snakes there. Wear proper shoes as it gets real steep.

There is a foot soak hotspring at one of the spots too. Didn't explore further as it got real dark around 4+. 

16 minutes ago, Guest Walk Walk said:

I did the trail to the highest peak Mount Qixing from Xiaoyoukeng in Nov, very misty. Bring a towel for wrapping around head - recommended by a regular hiker I met there, good to have a walking stick there too - which can help cos there are snakes there. Wear proper shoes as it gets real steep.

There is a foot soak hotspring at one of the spots too. Didn't explore further as it got real dark around 4+. 

Yup I did Xiao You Keng twice in Feb and May. Both times were misty also, can't see anything. Up to Qixing peak and down through Miao Pu trail. Went with just 1 backpack and lightweight jacket is fine - weather not too extreme. Stick not really necessary, but headwrap is good to have, as the mist makes the hair wet.

This time I am planning the same but detouring to Leng Shui Keng trail and visiting the grasslands and Jian Si falls. But total the trek is only 3-4 hrs, so its pretty short.

Looking for any other reccommendations, thank you! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Walk Walk
5 hours ago, tomcat said:

Yup I did Xiao You Keng twice in Feb and May. Both times were misty also, can't see anything. Up to Qixing peak and down through Miao Pu trail. Went with just 1 backpack and lightweight jacket is fine - weather not too extreme. Stick not really necessary, but headwrap is good to have, as the mist makes the hair wet.

This time I am planning the same but detouring to Leng Shui Keng trail and visiting the grasslands and Jian Si falls. But total the trek is only 3-4 hrs, so its pretty short.

Looking for any other reccommendations, thank you! 

Why not take HSR to Chiayi and go up Alishan? Mid way up stop (or stay) at Fenchihu? I did a few trails there by myself. See the plantations, bought fresh wasabi, firefly tours at night. Morning can see sunrise. Take a long way back and head to Sun Moon Lake via bus scenic route, then back to Taichung, head to Fengjia Night market, said to be largest in Taiwan, after that take train back to Taipei. Took me a few days of course.

O and doing hiking trails, do remember to bring some food. You'd better get an early start if you're heading to LSK, it gets dark early end of year.

Back in Taipei can take a bus to Yeh Liu Geopark see Cleo's profile and other natural forms. Lots of f*(k inconsiderate China tourist tho, cross over the barricades, climb on top to take pictures. 

Related image

45 minutes ago, Demz said:

Taipei main station toilet is very cruisy with mature men which quite aggresively ask for fun.

Went to 228 garden just now, quite cruisy but not very good looking crowd

Is this the open air park near Ketagelan area? Has some kind of museum nearby?

Usually the pride march will start or pass through there.

4 hours ago, Guest Walk Walk said:

Why not take HSR to Chiayi and go up Alishan? Mid way up stop (or stay) at Fenchihu? I did a few trails there by myself. See the plantations, bought fresh wasabi, firefly tours at night. Morning can see sunrise. Take a long way back and head to Sun Moon Lake via bus scenic route, then back to Taichung, head to Fengjia Night market, said to be largest in Taiwan, after that take train back to Taipei. Took me a few days of course.

O and doing hiking trails, do remember to bring some food. You'd better get an early start if you're heading to LSK, it gets dark early end of year.

Back in Taipei can take a bus to Yeh Liu Geopark see Cleo's profile and other natural forms. Lots of f*(k inconsiderate China tourist tho, cross over the barricades, climb on top to take pictures. 

Related image

thanks for the suggestion, yes done already!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 hours ago, tomcat said:

Is this the open air park near Ketagelan area? Has some kind of museum nearby?

Usually the pride march will start or pass through there

I jst waze there. Just type in 228 garden, i come from Ximenting but that place is quite quiet and dark as compared to Ximenting. 

2 hours ago, Guest Walk Walk said:

Hualian Taroko Gorge

Went also a few years back. I think i was mesmerized by the blue mountain water, want to go in, but all guides say cannot, haha.

So maybe one day, I will return when there is an opportunity to go into the water. It looks magical. I do know some hill folk that have trails in Hualien and around Taroko but those are protected trails not open to tourists.

with the influx of china everywhere, in hindsight, this is definitely a good thing. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Went also a few years back. I think i was mesmerized by the blue mountain water, want to go in, but all guides say cannot, haha.

So maybe one day, I will return when there is an opportunity to go into the water. It looks magical. I do know some hill folk that have trails in Hualien and around Taroko but those are protected trails not open to tourists.

with the influx of china everywhere, in hindsight, this is definitely a good thing. 

Was there during July, went to Shakadang Trail and manage to get quite close to the river at an un-fenced area. But was spotted by the park rangers and ask me to get back to the walkway, haha.

Can also try the Wenshan Hot Springs trail if you are adventurous enough. It's an abandoned trail after an earthquake a few years ago. But if you climbed over the locked gate and walk till the end of the trail, you can soak in the natural hot spring by the river.

8 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

Anyone been to the underwear themed events in Commander D or Hunt? Care to share experience?

I have not been to underwear themed event but when I was at CD recently, it was kind of a yukata/fundoshi theme. Entrance fee 300NT. When you get in, the staff will guide you to get changed and store your belongings for you. As for the crowd, try to go around midnight? However, it is the same as in people there are still generally cliquish. You have to be more proactive in getting to know ppl unless you look damn hot. Go try it for yourself. :) 

To all the sifus that has been to TW, 

I'll be reaching there on the 23rd till the 31st Oct.
First stop will be at Taichung on the first day itself for the Railway Station (Shen Xing?)

Spending 2 nights there - any recommended sightseeing & activities there?

3rd Day will be at Hualian for another 2nights stay - what to do here guys? XD

Followed by Yilan for another 2 nights then Taipei City on the 29th to 31st.

Since soi13 is so popular, might pay it a visit before flying back - what's the sop there?

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

49 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

一中夜市

新社古堡

薰衣草森林

Thanks! The Castle looks interesting , any idea how much TWD to bring along (per day) - would NTD 1,000/day suffice? (for food, entry fees, shopping)
lodging and transport already paid for in advance.

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

3 minutes ago, 1potato2potato said:

Thanks! The Castle looks interesting , any idea how much TWD to bring along (per day) - would NTD 1,000/day suffice? (for food, entry fees, shopping)

wah. really depends on your spending pattern. a little hard to say how much. but i usually put a gauge between S$50 to S$100 as a range and try to limit spending within that. the stuff in taiwan is generally not as expensive, unless you are shopping at expensive places. 

10 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

wah. really depends on your spending pattern. a little hard to say how much. but i usually put a gauge between S$50 to S$100 as a range and try to limit spending within that. the stuff in taiwan is generally not as expensive, unless you are shopping at expensive places. 

Right! Better to buffer around $75/day then, thanks a lot !! =)

Went to Luke from Prince Spa in Ximen.

Cute and strong guy with a huge cock! The room is quite big, about 4 times bigger than Royal spa! He gave me the full package which was not even my idea:P

2 hours ago, 1potato2potato said:

I would say at least 2,000 NT per day if you want to enjoy yourself. For example if you decide to buy Taiwan snacks for friend and family it can cost you quite a bit - I can spend 2000-3000 on taiwan pineapple tarts. On 1000 NT you can survive if you eat only street food. Actually the street food is the best food in Taiwan, but occasionally I like to go to Shinh Yeh Japanese buffet for example.

Also Taiwan gay massage is very expensive at 2500-3000NT per session so I have a separate budget for this.

Edited by Jay Jay

8 minutes ago, Guest fog n mist said:

I have tried his massage, outcall to hotel.

https://m.xuite.net/blog/buddy6015/twblog/286749183

nice chap though he is not especially chatty. focus on his craft quietly.

Theres enuff strength and slight sensualness.

In his uw, provides HE. Doest go all the way which is perfectly fine for me.

any special service or just purely massage? 

Guest fog n mist

Just massage and no sex. (if thats what you like to know) although theres Happy Ending. 

2 hours ago, whatupzz said:

any special service or just purely massage? 

3 hours ago, Guest fog n mist said:

How much u pay him

Guest fog n mist
3 hours ago, bradkoi said:

How much u pay him

it stated in his website. offhand i cant recall the amt. 2000 nt ( taiwan dollar) tip is optional. 

always prefer personal studio or outcall. Spa not my preferred choice

7 hours ago, Guest fog n mist said:

what is in his uw? so what is his style like thai, deep tissue, got cracking? what does he wear during massage?

Guest fog n mist
1 hour ago, quanjishou said:

what is in his uw? so what is his style like thai, deep tissue, got cracking? what does he wear during massage?

he strip down to his underwear (uw), more towards thai/deep tissue. no cracking.

though i cant be sure of whatever is the grade of essential oil. smells decent though.

gonna try another therapist when i am there end oct. for a marathon.

2 minutes ago, Guest fog n mist said:

he strip down to his underwear (uw), more towards thai/deep tissue. no cracking.

though i cant be sure of whatever is the grade of essential oil. smells decent though.

gonna try another therapist when i am there end oct. for a marathon.

how u search for so many therapist? i mean this is like his own business blog no other therapist right unlike spa?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.