Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

I went to Soi last week. As it was my first time in that kind of environment, I was nervous and clueless. I saw that there are rooms with lockable doors, and a lot of guys (mostly the muscular and handsome ones) stay nearby the doors and I don't know exactly why they were just standing there.

I just went to the dark rooms where the more common-looking people had fun. I gave handjobs and got reciprocated, I witnessed blowjobs and joined the fun by touching the guys being blown. It was an interesting and an eye-opening experience, but not necessarily enjoyable. Especially if you step on used condoms from time to time and detect that faint smell of poo in every dark room.

I've always fantasized servicing a hunk - be it muscle worship or a blowjob - but I found the guys of my type to be very choosy, preferring to stay beside the doors instead of going to the dark rooms.

I certainly felt a divide in there.

On 11/26/2018 at 12:53 AM, jolim143 said:

first time to Commander D in Taipei and it's quite wild. 1) Got dark room for you to explore and play in ie sex / BJ etc 2) they had a promoter going round carrying a box where you put your hand inside to pick a number. once inside, you feel the guy's hard cock (quite sizeable). Same promoter is later tied in bdsm, stroked until hard for all to see and some patrons even suck him in public. It beats the other bars / clubs in Taipei hands down in my books.

Where is the dark room located? Inside the bar or has different access

Edited by dannyho

Guest jolim143
4 minutes ago, dannyho said:

Where is the dark room located? Inside the bar or has different access

there's only 1 exit / entrance. the dark room is located behind the main bar but you gotta wait till the staff opens the doors to the dark room.

Guest Curious
On 12/9/2018 at 4:58 PM, Guest Darren said:

The review for Captain Spa especially comments on Leo looks suspicious.... just being sceptical... 

Why don't you try him out and share with us : )

On 12/7/2018 at 4:49 PM, dannyho said:

Soi 13 is a great Place. Almost all are hunks. Clean except the darkrooms. Staff are courteous

On 12/8/2018 at 9:58 AM, Guest House said:

I went to Soi last week. As it was my first time in that kind of environment, I was nervous and clueless. I saw that there are rooms with lockable doors, and a lot of guys (mostly the muscular and handsome ones) stay nearby the doors and I don't know exactly why they were just standing there.

I just went to the dark rooms where the more common-looking people had fun. I gave handjobs and got reciprocated, I witnessed blowjobs and joined the fun by touching the guys being blown. It was an interesting and an eye-opening experience, but not necessarily enjoyable. Especially if you step on used condoms from time to time and detect that faint smell of poo in every dark room.

I've always fantasized servicing a hunk - be it muscle worship or a blowjob - but I found the guys of my type to be very choosy, preferring to stay beside the doors instead of going to the dark rooms.

I certainly felt a divide in there.

I also went to Soi 13 last week for the first time. Can't agree more with you guys and I actually prefer Soi 13 to Hans.  For the higher price of NTD 500, you get a cleaner and nicer sauna where the guys are more willing to get hands on from the steam room to the sauna and the dark rooms.  :P I think we are probably after the same type of guys who like to stand beside the doors and act as if they can't see us right in front of them.  I'm kind of guilty of that too  :rolleyes:  .  There was just so much of eye candy that I found it difficult to get hard.  Don't know if you guys have such experience.  Loved the dark room but had to ask the friendly service staff to mop the floor after I stepped on some sticky mess. 

Guest traveller
On 12/3/2018 at 10:05 PM, Guest Guest New said:

Has anyone tried Chen and Felix from Royal Spa? Any reviews?

Jelly from Prince spa looks yummy too. Anyone tried him?

On 12/3/2018 at 11:10 PM, Jon_123 said:

well, i have tried chen bin as there are no much choice when i went that time. He is very good and polite and his body is muscular build superb firm and nice... he massage well and also the BB part also damn nice and erotic.. the only thing i dislike is he love talking... if u like well build muscular guy then look for him. for the tipping part, i gave 500twd as i dont know the market rate.. my first time visit to royal spa.. 

royal - tried chen when he 1st came long ago, cant rmb y i dun go back to him, likely as u said, talked too much.

this trip i tried kid n felix.

a) kid dun talk much, which was fine 4 me, a hardworking 小鲜肉 (looks better in person) wif a little bit of frontal b2b at e end (yes, fully nude) was a nice touch.

b) felix reminded me of ryo (亮久 - which i like a lot), sporty n fit wif almost identical massage skills/pattern, if u ever tried ryo b4, he ended similarly. (yes, he stripped too)

overall, felix is more sensual (tho i also like to look at kid, heheh)

prince - jelly is new, so dun dare to try yet, in case waste $$.

i tried both sunyang n ronnie.

both r gd at dry massage but wif diff style n they cld they u some areas/prob u might hv at their pressing. however for b2b, ronnie's was just not tt sensual n only did e back, while sunyang was gd at it n u cld see he put in much effort to pls.

1 thing tho sunyang talked a lot n he will tell u y he is like tt, if u cld converse wif him in mandarin.

overall, i recommend sunyang than ronnie

pls ar, all above r my personal opinion/preference, which u cld disagree.

10 hours ago, Guest traveller said:

royal - tried chen when he 1st came long ago, cant rmb y i dun go back to him, likely as u said, talked too much.

a) kid dun talk much, which was fine 4 me, a hardworking 小鲜肉 (looks better in person) wif a little bit of frontal b2b at e end (yes, fully nude) was a nice touch.

b) felix reminded me of ryo (亮久 - which i like a lot), sporty n fit wif almost identical massage skills/pattern, if u ever tried ryo b4, he ended similarly. (yes, he stripped too)

both r gd at dry massage but wif diff style n they cld they u some areas/prob u might hv at their pressing. however for b2b, ronnie's was just not tt sensual n only did e back, while sunyang was gd at it n u cld see he put in much effort to pls.

1 thing tho sunyang talked a lot n he will tell u y he is like tt, if u cld converse wif him in mandarin.

haha yea chen bin talked alot..!! quite annoying actually..!! where is prince between? need to book advance or have a shop like royal? 

Heading to Taipei in 2 weeks - after reading comments in this thread - I am tempted to check out Commander D. I'm not familiar with the BDSM genre - but it's definitely peaked my interest as an observer! Any other tips/advice is greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, Cirac said:

Heading to Taipei in 2 weeks - after reading comments in this thread - I am tempted to check out Commander D. I'm not familiar with the BDSM genre - but it's definitely peaked my interest as an observer! Any other tips/advice is greatly appreciated!

Just a bar. However you can enjoy the atmosphere :)

On 12/13/2018 at 11:31 AM, Guest traveller said:

wa, he seems popular, quite fully booked till next week, wif ltd slots

will try him when i go, but muz book v early

On 10/3/2016 at 5:19 PM, Jay Jay said:

Thanks for the good info and contribution Guest G:)

I tried cory .  It was quite disappointing. He spent 75 mins rubbing my skin. Won't recommend .

Guest Guest Guest New
On 12/13/2018 at 11:31 AM, Guest traveller said:

I have tried chen, kid and felix and these are my reviews:

a) chen - he didn't talk much during my massage. very sensual and he spent more time on the oil massage than the dry massage. he offered to massage my head and back even though he ended the massage early. muscular and nice 6 pack body with firm chest. stimulated my body and making me cum so hard. chen bin has big hands.

b) kid - didnt talk much during massage too for me. kid is hardworking, no doubt... but in terms of skills and service, i would very much prefer chen bin and felix instead for massage as they would provide more in term of service (e.g. kid didn't do oil massage for me, didnt give very clear instructions during massage to make it sensual and erotic, felt like he didnt cut his fingernails short enough). he is VERY suave and good looking though (doesn't look like the pic on royal spa website at all)...maybe more good looking than zong zijie on ch8.

c) felix - felix immediately took off his shirt when we entered the room, revealing his firm and sexy 6 pack body. had a hardon immediately. he dimmed the lights too, making the ambience extremely comfortable for massage and asked me to place my hands to the side of the massage table. during oil massage, it was very erotic as he did b2b for me where he played and grinded his tool around my ass before giving me a hj. he offered to cover my body with towel when i wanted to go to the toilet, bathed tgt with me, kissed me a few times, offered to wipe me dry after bath using towel... maybe i am his type haha... his body is awesome too. slim and muscular and his 6 packs is very firm and nice to touch. in terms of massage skills, he probably is the best for me as he managed to hit the right places with his firm hands.

Guest Guest Guest Guest New
25 minutes ago, Guest cris said:

from the start of the massage are you naked already? in bangkok you are copletely naked and the masseur even asked you to remove brief.

Yes completely naked without brief

i watched youtube vid of Royal spa and Collin and another tattd guy was there. Both are gays and they admitted it with Collin manifesting effem movements. I know its a gay spa but it shouldnt mean that the masseurs should be openly gay. 

Lots of customers are manly and they wants straight masseurs or at least discreetly gay with still manly gestures. So are all gay massage establishments all got gay masseurs? 

In Bangkok, you can still get very manly masseurs catering to gay customers and many of them are straight. 

question about food: where can i buy scrambled egg with tomatoes? i really love this simple dish when i traveled in Beijing in 2009. I cant find it in Hongkong. Is it everywhere in taipei? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.