Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Guest
39 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

2011 not accurate le

scenic places where can move, how not accurate

only entrance fee if any, not correct, which only go up nia

aiya, since u so it savvy, go research urself lo

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

scenic places where can move, how not accurate

only entrance fee if any, not correct, which only go up nia

aiya, since u so it savvy, go research urself lo

u r mistaken i m not interested in the Taiwan scenic, if i want to 
China then

i m just very puzzled who else in BW, go overseas (pers trip) without sex/sauna and spa (more so if it is a solo trip)

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

auri well travelled woh

Anyone of u travelled alone and didnt go for massages or saunas?
Keen to know

Me, went Taiwan few time didn't go massages, almost stay in GS, had try backpacker inn too, try spa soi 13 and a Niki 高雄 ,,spa forgot what name, almost go hiking 

8 minutes ago, shiwalov said:

Me, went Taiwan few time didn't go massages, almost stay in GS, had try backpacker inn too, try spa soi 13 and a Niki 高雄 ,,spa forgot what name, almost go hiking 

Lol
still spa leh

and Many go for GS for a good reasons

anyway many are yeow kwee for taiwan food which i dont know why

here is an option for all those who r into the food of taiwan (sinful i found, esp nite market all the fried, all the cheese, and a healthy person shdnt be eating late)

https://www.facebook.com/everydaysg/videos/309494989746995/

(even the Logo of this thread is ShiLin!)

Edited by lovehandle

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Lol
still spa leh

and Many go for GS for a good reasons

anyway many are yeow kwee for taiwan food which i dont know why

here is an option for all those who r into the food of taiwan (sinful i found, esp nite market all the fried, all the cheese, and a healthy person shdnt be eating late)

https://www.facebook.com/everydaysg/videos/309494989746995/

(even the Logo of this thread is ShiLin!)

I like hua lian. more natural and relax trip. more to natural scene and traditional culture and food.
Do wish to plan to Tainan.

When the itinerary planned the places is more far from town, usually that's not choice for you for SPA/SUANA/Massage. Unless you use your phone open the gay radar apps search ppls.

15 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

This? 

They claimed best in taiwan, although it looked like an upgrade versn of sungei buloh to me

https://www.happytw.net/article/18068

If you like to have beach walk, watch sunset/sunrise and seaview, this is recommend place.
I went to Taichung 3 times but I dint arrange for this place. I usually not book those private car or taking cab when travelling alone. Mostly with MRT/Train or buses.
This place quite far from town and Im not really interest on beach. I like mountain and rural village more compare to beach.

This is my thought.

4 minutes ago, initialtalo said:

If you like to have beach walk, watch sunset/sunrise and seaview, this is recommend place.
I went to Taichung 3 times but I dint arrange for this place. I usually not book those private car or taking cab when travelling alone. Mostly with MRT/Train or buses.
This place quite far from town and Im not really interest on beach. I like mountain and rural village more compare to beach.

This is my thought.

U r like a taiwan xpert!!!!

me too never hve i charted for a car in my whole family- i felt more economical as a fy or grp and i m alwys solo

ur planning skills must b tip top- only a soloist’s brain can do marvellous planning esp when in face of situatn that one may need to cancel some itin instantly n there is no1 to assist u

i m shocked that some asked for companion in a highly accessible taipei too, they worried they felt lost etc

why taiwan??? The only place i felt special abt taichung is a big buddha temple and that is it 

but i m sick and tired of all such places

i liked it 100% natural eg i felt everything in china (the landscape u mentioned i) is large and real- no1 can rival

the only ctry in Asia that can rival a China in terms of scenic is Jp- needless to argue

i m ok w beach/ocean/marine life or zoo/animals: highly flexi

i luv anything created by mother nature- nt so much of goin for a trip that we waste precious items given by nature eg water guns in songkran : oh dear!!!!

many spent on eco-trips now, yet humans......

i have a facebook friend fr taiwan too, he felt taichung is the most boring among all (he lives in taiwan so he got the final say)

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

U r like a taiwan xpert!!!!

me too never hve i charted for a car in my whole family- i felt more economical as a fy or grp and i m alwys solo

ur planning skills must b tip top- only a soloist’s brain can do marvellous planning esp when in face of situatn that one may need to cancel some itin instantly n there is no1 to assist u

i m shocked that some asked for companion in a highly accessible taipei too, they worried they felt lost etc

why taiwan??? The only place i felt special abt taichung is a big buddha temple and that is it 

but i m sick and tired of all such places

i liked it 100% natural eg i felt everything in china (the landscape u mentioned i) is large and real- no1 can rival

the only ctry in Asia that can rival a China in terms of scenic is Jp- needless to argue

i m ok w beach/ocean/marine life or zoo/animals: highly flexi

i luv anything created by mother nature- nt so much of goin for a trip that we waste precious items given by nature eg water guns in songkran : oh dear!!!!

many spent on eco-trips now, yet humans......

i have a facebook friend fr taiwan too, he felt taichung is the most boring among all (he lives in taiwan so he got the final say)

Haha, thanks for your compliment and I'm don't think I consider an expert on planning.

The solo itinerary is easy to create cause it more toward where you wanna go and what you like.

Actually myself not really into those art/histories/beaches/zoo etc but no resist, subject the trip is going with who and what is the program like. But definitely I won't purposely plan it for myself. I like to walk a lot when traveling alone where always using different route when going back at night (day time when its not hot weather). So I can explore more things. I do spent almost half day in the book store. Seriously I like the bookstore there, its like treasure hunt.

I having a trip to Taiwan taipei soon and its no plan at all cause I had no time to think about it. Due to time is close, i just book backpacker bed in Taipei (not the famous backpacker discussed in BW) and only decide where to go when Im there. Major will be more relax trip. But I wish to plan another trip where will rent the motorbike for traveling. So i can visit even more places and go wherever I wish to.

Taichung and Kaohsiung to me is kind of bore place. Cause majority of the places is not attract me. I do planned 14 days full round whole Taiwan with selected places, so I had identify what is the places I wish to explore next when alone. Not everyone like my travel style cause budgeted and free and easy.

Hua Lian and Alisan is part of my favourite places. I went to Hua Lian 3 times but I still like there. The transportation is not so convenient, that's why i wish to have a motorbike. So I can travel to the places I wish. I had planned with bicycle before but its really tired. So have to change motorbike.

Tainan also 1 of my target place. Others will be Tao Yuan and some other island which at South. 

11 minutes ago, initialtalo said:

Haha, thanks for your compliment and I'm don't think I consider an expert on planning.

The solo itinerary is easy to create cause it more toward where you wanna go and what you like.

Actually myself not really into those art/histories/beaches/zoo etc but no resist, subject the trip is going with who and what is the program like. But definitely I won't purposely plan it for myself. I like to walk a lot when traveling alone where always using different route when going back at night (day time when its not hot weather). So I can explore more things. I do spent almost half day in the book store. Seriously I like the bookstore there, its like treasure hunt.

I having a trip to Taiwan taipei soon and its no plan at all cause I had no time to think about it. Due to time is close, i just book backpacker bed in Taipei (not the famous backpacker discussed in BW) and only decide where to go when Im there. Major will be more relax trip. But I wish to plan another trip where will rent the motorbike for traveling. So i can visit even more places and go wherever I wish to.

Taichung and Kaohsiung to me is kind of bore place. Cause majority of the places is not attract me. I do planned 14 days full round whole Taiwan with selected places, so I had identify what is the places I wish to explore next when alone. Not everyone like my travel style cause budgeted and free and easy.

Hua Lian and Alisan is part of my favourite places. I went to Hua Lian 3 times but I still like there. The transportation is not so convenient, that's why i wish to have a motorbike. So I can travel to the places I wish. I had planned with bicycle before but its really tired. So have to change motorbike.

Tainan also 1 of my target place. Others will be Tao Yuan and some other island which at South. 

oh a museum is a must for me!!! i need my trip to be education and informative

but can take out totally env-harming activities or sleeping (Some said on a trip, everyone has to sleep till full eg 10am )
I noticed many hotels in taiwan jp, served till 9am+ (last order for bfast)

i would suggest staycation for such clown
Anyway, i m proud of u!

Edited by lovehandle

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

oh a museum is a must for me!!! i need my trip to be education and informative
but can take out totally env-harming activities or sleeping (Some said on a trip, everyone has to sleep till full eg 10am )
I noticed many hotels in taiwan jp, served till 9am+ (last order)

i would suggest staycation for such clowns

Ya, most of the hotels is early check out and late check in. So need to have the proper plan while switching the stay.

Although I always tell myself to wake up late since it travel, but usually will wake up by 7am-8am automatically. Then take bath and breakfast, around 9am-10am start the new route. Unless having some far route such as Shifen/JiuFen which transportation need time and the area will close early too. I dont like travel with rushing.

The most enjoyable moment when I was in Kawagoe lake. Sitting at lake side with sakura, having hot coffee, some snack and simple meals. Enjoying the food, relax time and good view to Fuji Mount without any people disturbing (Cause solo trip). Because get cold, so Im quickly look at the map and look for normal local sauna. Ride bicycle to it and hot spring cook myself.

Yea, I like museum too. Histories museum will always put at the last. I remember I went to Yokohama 1 of the technology museum by Mitsubishi. After went in, I dont know what they all and I have to guess about it. Haha. And I lazy went out to get the Audio translator. So I just explore myself and spent almost 4 hours inside. Do enjoy the exploring too.

Sorry, dragged to Japan already.

Taiwan actually quite famous on the art function which able to find a lot creativity creation, hand made and food. And they also like to have alot expo which is nice to visit too.

Guest Guest

Hi guys. Will be in Taipei soon, Sunday till mid-week.  When are best days and times to visit sauna in Taipei and/or hot spring in Beitou? And which ones are best? Sorry to miss most of the weekend which seems to be busiest time.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi guys. Will be in Taipei soon, Sunday till mid-week.  When are best days and times to visit sauna in Taipei and/or hot spring in Beitou? And which ones are best? Sorry to miss most of the weekend which seems to be busiest time.

sunday should be good

@shiwalov @initialtalo

saw this although taiwan is never in the top range of onsen/spring waters

https://youtu.be/kwAjQvqaP4Y

I dont mind paying him as a porter cum guide cum setting up!!!!!

really naked in true nature!!

i rem u two do non-cliche stuff!!!

Guest gurss
1 hour ago, gpfun said:

Me going, uncle here.. <_<

cool, i already booked taipei backpacker inn hostel for 2 days, i m old uncle !:yuk:

On 5/2/2019 at 5:28 PM, -Ignored- said:

@shiwalov @initialtalo

saw this although taiwan is never in the top range of onsen/spring waters

https://youtu.be/kwAjQvqaP4Y

I dont mind paying him as a porter cum guide cum setting up!!!!!

really naked in true nature!!

i rem u two do non-cliche stuff!!!

Im just back from Taiwan this early morning.
And I do stay a night at Gs Hostel. haha

17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Just one nite enuf??? What is so special w gS

ya... just want to try.

I stay on weekend and not much people in day times.
I found when getting late, that's peoples start checking in to the hostel.
The room is small but clean. Majority is younger guys.
When getting late, they start hunting. some even sleep naked with door open.

Facilities is not bad. Nice experience.

35 minutes ago, initialtalo said:

ya... just want to try.

I stay on weekend and not much people in day times.
I found when getting late, that's peoples start checking in to the hostel.
The room is small but clean. Majority is younger guys.
When getting late, they start hunting. some even sleep naked with door open.

Facilities is not bad. Nice experience.

wow!!! but i think only the younger ones have "special" encounter

older uncles like us wont get it

Guest Taiwan Visitor

Hello, newbie here! For those who have used Shangan Spa in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, can you please share you experiences on their facilities? In seems that you are taken to an studio on an apartment building. Also, is the masseur entirely nude during the session and is touching permitted? :) Thanks!

10 hours ago, Guest gurss said:

anyone trying weispa ? b2b ? happy ending ?

I went to Weipa before. I picked Vince (the owner and the guy everyone recommends). I wouldn't recommend it. He's tired and overworked. He gave me a hand job, but no b2b. The whole thing was mediocre. Just go with Royal instead.

Or maybe try Owen from Jay Spa.

Edited by ohhector

Guest gurss
11 hours ago, ohhector said:

I went to Weipa before. I picked Vince (the owner and the guy everyone recommends). I wouldn't recommend it. He's tired and overworked. He gave me a hand job, but no b2b. The whole thing was mediocre. Just go with Royal instead.

Or maybe try Owen from Jay Spa.

thanks

the name vince no longer appearing in their website.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.