Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest fog n mist

you can try him.

i tried before. strong good massage n very happy ending.

very manly looking n fit. prob late 30s to early 40s.

not super chatty which is good but warm guy

Guest Guest 212

Amongst the various massage offerings in Taipei, I think Royal Spa stands out as one of the best - a proper shopfront, clean premises (no walks down sleazy alleyways and up residential blocks) and a professional team. I chose Felix and I must say that he is one of the best. Looks better in person as compared to the photos, with a gym fit bod (he's a personal trainer as well). His skills and techniques are great and when it comes to the extras, he is rather accommodating. He is also very attentive and just gives off generally good boyfriend-feel vibes.

On 3/3/2019 at 11:24 PM, Guest Guest 212 said:

Amongst the various massage offerings in Taipei, I think Royal Spa stands out as one of the best - a proper shopfront, clean premises (no walks down sleazy alleyways and up residential blocks) and a professional team. I chose Felix and I must say that he is one of the best. Looks better in person as compared to the photos, with a gym fit bod (he's a personal trainer as well). His skills and techniques are great and when it comes to the extras, he is rather accommodating. He is also very attentive and just gives off generally good boyfriend-feel vibes.

Ya, I agreed.  I loved his divine massage skills!

Guest gurss
18 hours ago, Garyl said:

Anyone going?

October 26 - 27, 2019
Taiwan LGBT Pride Parade
Parade:
October 26, 2019 @ 02:00 pm
Start: Ketagalan Blvd 
End: Gay Pride Village
 who else going?

i m going.

Going for a short getaway this weekend, Kaohsiung/Ali-shan 4d3n.

Appreciate if anyone can recommend places to visit/eat etc in that short period.

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Guest fog n mist
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How much do you all usually pay for a massage plus everything (includes 1/0)? Getting a sense of the rates to not get chopped.. is $5k too much?

5k tw dollar? i never pay more than 3000 for massage.

never tried for 1/0 though

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2019 at 1:56 AM, Guest Gs hotel said:

Is GS Hotel still a nice place to stay?

I read the reviews in Booking.com , seems like are getting good comments but not sure who are the crowd.

I stayed in GS hotel last year over a Friday night. Rooms were full cos of peak season.

Lots of cruising in the premises especially in the top floor steam room, basically like a gay sauna.

Whether you may enjoy staying there is highly dependent on the customers staying together with you that night. I had some light fun, but unfortunately hardly anyone was my type during that night's stay. So fun wise it wasn't that impressive for me. Had much more fun in other places in Taipei LOL.

The place is generally quite clean, but not that cozy for a sleep. Particularly due to poor sound proof and the stepping noises throughout the night. 

Guest Gs hotel

Thanks a lot for the info. :-) 

Do you know roughly what is the crowd? Old uncles etc ? Foreigner or local?

Anyway I have booked for one night.

Please share where else to have fun yea. Thanks!

On 3/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, Guest Gs hotel said:

During my stay they were mainly foreigners,  from HK, JP, Europe and some SEA  countries, very few locals. 

90% were 30-40 from average to below average build, but no old uncles.

All the best and good luck!

On 3/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, Guest Gs hotel said:

Recently had my second stay at GS hotel. Didn't have as much fun as my first stay. I guess really depends on luck as to who is there at the time and whether they are actively cruising for fun. Every time I go up to the steam room, it's empty and the steam is not on. 

I also stayed at backpackers inn.... Wow, I had a lot more fun there. 

11 hours ago, auri said:

Recently had my second stay at GS hotel. Didn't have as much fun as my first stay. I guess really depends on luck as to who is there at the time and whether they are actively cruising for fun. Every time I go up to the steam room, it's empty and the steam is not on. 

I also stayed at backpackers inn.... Wow, I had a lot more fun there. 

Oh.. which inn did u stay at?

1 hour ago, Jobud said:

Can you tell us more about the fun at the inn?

At the male dorm of this hostel, I would say the majority are gay. However it is not 100 % gay, so you still need to be careful. 

You can play footsie with your neighbour(s), since the partition between beds only go down to about knee level. This probably will lead to one party crawling into the other one's bed. 

Of course the fun is not only limited to your immediate neighbour...  Being naked /semi naked in your room is a good way to assess any interest from your roommates. Ha ha...pretend to change clothes. 

The communal bathroom... Brush your teeth /wash your face,  in your underwear (or less). This is probably the best way to get guys in the other rooms. This has led to make out sessions in the shower stalls, ha ha. 

I suppose it's possible to meet people in the lounge/breakfast area, but I didn't need to venture that far. 

As a bonus, pop downstairs and across the road to 228 peace park. Cruising is definitely alive there including some quite attractive guys. 

The majority of guys in the hostel are young. Like any meat market out there, your chance of fun depends on your attractiveness, as well as your daring. If you hide inside your bunk fully dressed and curtains drawn...then pretty unlikely to happen. 

3 hours ago, auri said:

At the male dorm of this hostel, I would say the majority are gay. However it is not 100 % gay, so you still need to be careful. 

You can play footsie with your neighbour(s), since the partition between beds only go down to about knee level. This probably will lead to one party crawling into the other one's bed. 

Of course the fun is not only limited to your immediate neighbour...  Being naked /semi naked in your room is a good way to assess any interest from your roommates. Ha ha...pretend to change clothes. 

The communal bathroom... Brush your teeth /wash your face,  in your underwear (or less). This is probably the best way to get guys in the other rooms. This has led to make out sessions in the shower stalls, ha ha. 

I suppose it's possible to meet people in the lounge/breakfast area, but I didn't need to venture that far. 

As a bonus, pop downstairs and across the road to 228 peace park. Cruising is definitely alive there including some quite attractive guys. 

The majority of guys in the hostel are young. Like any meat market out there, your chance of fun depends on your attractiveness, as well as your daring. If you hide inside your bunk fully dressed and curtains drawn...then pretty unlikely to happen. 

Cool! Thanks for the tips!

On 3/22/2019 at 5:31 PM, auri said:

Backpackers inn, Taipei. 貝殼窩 

Plus super easy to cruise at 228 Park across the road. 

I went 228 to cruise. yes there alot of cruisers. But all seems to be on their guard.

Edited by pipi

On 3/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, pipi said:

I went 228 to cruise. yes there alot of cruisers. But all seems to be on their guard.

Have to let your body language talk... ha ha

Around all three toilet areas, plus around the 228 memorial hall, plus this round elevated area just to the north of toilet number 1.

On 3/24/2019 at 2:59 PM, auri said:

Ooh... what's the demographics of guys do you get there? is it like mostly angmohs/Asians etc?

Also you were saying at the male dorm of the hostel.... does it means that they seperate the floors by sex? and access to the communal bathroom is on the same floor?

I actually enjoyed staying at GS hotel... Cos i know i can just walk around mostly nude etc... 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

the whole of level 2 is male dorm

level 3 is mixed

level 5 is female, etc

having said that, i think people only go nude in the room, or in the bathrooms..... cos anyone (girls) can use the stairwell (instead of the lift)

the feeling a bit different to GS hotel

overwhelming Asian, probably younger than GS

18 hours ago, auri said:

the whole of level 2 is male dorm

level 3 is mixed

level 5 is female, etc

having said that, i think people only go nude in the room, or in the bathrooms..... cos anyone (girls) can use the stairwell (instead of the lift)

the feeling a bit different to GS hotel

overwhelming Asian, probably younger than GS

Woo that's nice... perhaps i can try it out then... 

Was actually pondering to stay at GS hotel again during pride period... but i guess this is another good option i can look at, plus its in XMD =)

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.