Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 6/17/2019 at 10:08 PM, justanotherme said:

Very faaaaaaaaaaaar. Not only uphill, but with cars moving I feel that it is not very safe especially around dark bends. Take cab from shipai station is easier. 

about 4km according to google maps

i usually just take the bus from shipai

22 hours ago, pipi said:

if anyone likes to join my line group for SG who are traveling to Taipei for pride weekend. Let me know.
Only open for those who are traveling there for the pride event. It is not a Taipei holiday info gathering group.

Wouldn't mind joining the group to contribute ideas / opinions etc. Cheers!

Guest gurss
On 6/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, gpfun said:

Me too. Ticket and hotel booked already. Travelling on SQ there on 25 Oct 2019.

which hotel u r staying ?

i reach taipei 25/10 too.

4 hours ago, Guest gurss said:

i m going yms n thereafter hot spring on 27/10

just be aware that during the Pride period, gay saunas up their prices.

Huang Chi, the hotspring place, turned their steamroom off to discourage "activities", and expect long queues

Guest gurss
7 hours ago, auri said:

just be aware that during the Pride period, gay saunas up their prices.

Huang Chi, the hotspring place, turned their steamroom off to discourage "activities", and expect long queues

ya, planning going to huangchi 一馆。

Guest gurss
On 7/2/2019 at 9:46 PM, gpfun said:

I will be staying at the Regent hotel near Linsen North Road. What about yourself?

wow luxury hotel !!

i will be staying at taipei backpacker hostel :lol:

Guest gurss
On 7/2/2019 at 9:46 PM, gpfun said:

I will be staying at the Regent hotel near Linsen North Road. What about yourself?

yr hotel very near to soi13 and one famous hot pot restaurant name 青花骄。

Guest gurss
14 hours ago, gpfun said:

Haha.. yes it is near Soi 13 and the straight red light district, haha...

want to go eat hot pot ? looking for buddies who r food lover !:clap:

On 7/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, pipi said:

Have anyone visited XL Club in Taipei before? Like to hear some reviews.
Based on what I read online, it's a gym where gay can cruise. And because it is near the university some students visit it too.

https://mimicxxxx.net/2015/09/09/台北-同志三溫暖-xl-club-經驗分享(上)/

i never been there, but i wish, i heard many cute bears there

On 7/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, pipi said:

Have anyone visited XL Club in Taipei before? Like to hear some reviews.
Based on what I read online, it's a gym where gay can cruise. And because it is near the university some students visit it too.

https://mimicxxxx.net/2015/09/09/台北-同志三溫暖-xl-club-經驗分享(上)/

Judging from the FB page, I didn't realise that this place has been around for a while:
https://www.facebook.com/XLsocialCLUB

XL club is still there. My friend went there last month and had a blast. Mostly muscular clientele appropriate with the gym scene. I'm gonna check it out this week and will update. Also, will visit Soi 13 in, Commander D and a new place my friend told me called Hunt. It looks like a fun club with towel and no underwear theme.

Guest gurss

about the gay pride parade.

i read is about to be started at 2pm and ended at what time mostly ?

where will all the people going after the parade ?

i am thinking going to soi13..

5 hours ago, WesternSun said:

XL club is still there. My friend went there last month and had a blast. Mostly muscular clientele appropriate with the gym scene. I'm gonna check it out this week and will update. Also, will visit Soi 13 in, Commander D and a new place my friend told me called Hunt. It looks like a fun club with towel and no underwear theme.

I have been to this gym club 3 times during weekends, not true mostly muscular customers. It really depends on your luck and maybe timing,  I would say maybe only 10-20% is muscular? Mostly are not so good looking people cruising around.

Guest traveller

I had previously tried william at royal spa and had happy ending. Now that he is at gongfu, I line messaged to ask if there is extra service and they didn't reply and just said it is now better. Has anyone had any luck at gongfu?

On 7/10/2019 at 2:20 PM, Guest traveller said:

I had previously tried william at royal spa and had happy ending. Now that he is at gongfu, I line messaged to ask if there is extra service and they didn't reply and just said it is now better. Has anyone had any luck at gongfu?

from the website it said to be affiliated with royal, but i saw a girl in one of the masseur 

6 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

from the website it said to be affiliated with royal, but i saw a girl in one of the masseur 

Yes, it is operated by the same boss. This new spa is supposed to be more upmarket serving customers who are working near the Taipei 101 area. There are male and female spa therapists. And it will serve both males and female clients.

2 minutes ago, gpfun said:

Yes, it is operated by the same boss. This new spa is supposed to be more upmarket serving customers who are working near the Taipei 101 area. There are male and female spa therapists. And it will serve both males and female clients.

but still having "Same" service like Royal

Just now, quanjishou said:

but still having "Same" service like Royal

Is it? I haven't tried the new spa as this is what I have heard from my usual therapist in Royal. He is supposed to be transferred to, but instead remained in Royal. I am not too sure of the compensation package in the new place. Under the Royal scheme, they do not earn any basic pay. Instead, they make from a profit-sharing based on the number of customers they served and the package bought. In the long run, if they do not have a pool of "regular" clients, it is quite difficult to have a regular income. So if the new centre operates on the same mode, I guess the "service" level that they provide at Royal will carry forward to the new spa, to retain existing regular clients, who are used to the service in Royal.

5 minutes ago, gpfun said:

Is it? I haven't tried the new spa as this is what I have heard from my usual therapist in Royal. He is supposed to be transferred to, but instead remained in Royal. I am not too sure of the compensation package in the new place. Under the Royal scheme, they do not earn any basic pay. Instead, they make from a profit-sharing based on the number of customers they served and the package bought. In the long run, if they do not have a pool of "regular" clients, it is quite difficult to have a regular income. So if the new centre operates on the same mode, I guess the "service" level that they provide at Royal will carry forward to the new spa, to retain existing regular clients, who are used to the service in Royal.

sorry i forgot to put a question mark so i do not know

Guest gurss
On 7/15/2019 at 1:38 PM, jiriki said:

I was tempted to try the last time I went but decided to go to another place to Ensure that I’ll get at least a handjob

i m thinking to try weispa this oct as there is one guy quite to my liking.

hopefully he will not taking any off day during this period !:P

Guest gurss
On 7/15/2019 at 12:26 AM, gpfun said:

so, any service in numbers provided by spa in taiwan ? thanks :redface:

1 minute ago, Guest gurss said:

So far, usually hand job is common. I have done 69 before as both me and my massuers got horny. I have not done 10 before. I guess it is dependent on the chemistry btw the customer and the masseur.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.