Male HQ

Single & Living Alone Discussion (compiled)

Exynos

Miserable yes. But at least you still can help yourself. Not when you are old, you need someone to bring you to see doctor. Something not a dog can do.

If you have money you can employ a cute young male nurse

When you are old, you may not have the ability to bathe yourself, how to bathe and take care of your dog?

and when he is all alone, rendered immobile by a stroke or heart attack, his dog will eat him alive or his remains :|

I know of my dad's friend... The children all grown up soo they kinda sold away their apt and both couples went to rent the same block but different apt for the old people kind. The one where the toilet got the distress pull thingy. Then quite happy to accompany each other... Who knows maybe they got swinger party... Hahahaha! The flabby sausages and the wrinkled abalone... Hehehe...

Yes, we must all learn to be independent and that includes learning how to live alone and be at peace alone with oneself.

Regardless if one has a partner at present or not, since obviously relationships as we know them are transient.

It's a life journey and a life skill that is good to learn and inculcate.

To learn this with a healthy body, mind and spirit, with enough money to get by, is an added bonus.

No need to wait until old age, when you have a high fever, and no one is there to help you, it is very miserable, happy to be alone, dog as your companion, DELUSIONAL LUNATIC.

not only sickness, recently I just had an incident, my room lock was spoilt and I was locked inside, no matter how I try to break it, there is simply no way to open, lucky my phone was in side the room and I just call a locksmith for help, imagine if my phone is outside the room, I can't imagine what will happen........

not only sickness, recently I just had an incident, my room lock was spoilt and I was locked inside, no matter how I try to break it, there is simply no way to open, lucky my phone was in side the room and I just call a locksmith for help, imagine if my phone is outside the room, I can't imagine what will happen........

55836.jpg

Guest I understand

I had that moment before. Very scary!!! Self-locked in your own room, especially when you stay alone and no one is around.  Looking at your size, I think you can do a flying kick to free yourself by breaking your door.  Luckily my room is near the corridor, I claimed out through the sliding window by unlocking the lever of the window.  What is worse if you have asthma and no one is around.

U must be healthy n have money, alone or not still not so scary. It is only become scary if u have none of these.

Not true.  A businessmen can have tonnes of gold sitting at home but the gold cannot rescue him if he suffered minor stroke, sprained his ankle, fainted, having asthma, or had a serious cut and bleeding profusely with nobody around him.  Only a partner nearby can come to his rescue.  Don't always talk about money money money like it can save your life.

Guest Am I There

Solitude is the foundation of existence.

We only get to choose to be lonely alone or with others.

And I prayed to god please let me be perished if I will to be alone forever for I do not covet the taste of consciousness and the want of living.
Yes, I can see the time is near.

flower-316437_1280-1024x677.jpg

U must be healthy n have money, alone or not still not so scary. It is only become scary if u have none of these.

Yes, and for the correct reasons.

It seems indisputable that HEALTH is the most important quality by far, far. 

MONEY then serves mainly to acquire and preserve health.

With money we avoid the destructive worries that come with he lack of it.

With money we don't need to work hard or not at all, so money buys TIME.

With time we can care for ourselves going to a gym, cooking healthy meals, sleeping enough.

With money we can buy the best foods and all the facilities we need to prepare it.

With money we can further pay for assistance, like trainers, consultants, to improve health.

With money we can avoid all stressful situations and even practice spirituality.

With money, we can cultivate some interests, hobbies that keep us occupied.

Not true. A businessmen can have tonnes of gold sitting at home but the gold cannot rescue him if he suffered minor stroke, sprained his ankle, fainted, having asthma, or had a serious cut and bleeding profusely with nobody around him. Only a partner nearby can come to his rescue. Don't always talk about money money money like it can save your life.

No money you want honey? Prease get real

Yes, and for the correct reasons.

It seems indisputable that HEALTH is the most important quality by far, far.

MONEY then serves mainly to acquire and preserve health.

With money we avoid the destructive worries that come with he lack of it.

With money we don't need to work hard or not at all, so money buys TIME.

With time we can care for ourselves going to a gym, cooking healthy meals, sleeping enough.

With money we can buy the best foods and all the facilities we need to prepare it.

With money we can further pay for assistance, like trainers, consultants, to improve health.

With money we can avoid all stressful situations and even practice spirituality.

With money, we can cultivate some interests, hobbies that keep us occupied.

With money we can buy boys to keep us company

With money we can buy boys to keep us company

Yes, one can spend time in Bangkok and Pattaya and have every day a massage and a fuck with a different boy.

Let's say...  something to do between the 70s and the 90s, and after that changing to once a week  :)

Not true.  A businessmen can have tonnes of gold sitting at home but the gold cannot rescue him if he suffered minor stroke, sprained his ankle, fainted, having asthma, or had a serious cut and bleeding profusely with nobody around him.  Only a partner nearby can come to his rescue.  Don't always talk about money money money like it can save your life.

If u have money n getting old, at least u can get a caregiver to take care of u.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

If u have money n getting old, at least u can get a caregiver to take care of u.

And lying in bed all day long, get push around in wheelchair, totally pointless, useless, wasting resources, yet still refuse to let go.

Alright alright, maybe you'll get that pathetic hand job out of pity once in a while if you could still afford an erection.

What have we... What have you become?

Guest pointedly you

And lying in bed all day long, get push around in wheelchair, totally pointless, useless, wasting resources, yet still refuse to let go.

Alright alright, maybe you'll get that pathetic hand job out of pity once in a while if you could still afford an erection.

Yes, many old people also think like you! Useless and wasting resources but yet still healthy and refused to die. When you become old and useless like them, make sure you commit suicide.

When you become old.....

Money or health? You can only choose one.

Why choose between health and money when this is about "being alone"?
Oh well, to HEALTH with it !
I can make some money probably not enough to buy a boy toy but who cares? I don't need to.
Get to see, experience, take part in new and old excitements, places, food, relationship, ... Not forgetting ground shaking sex or masturbation because a healthy body definitely can provide that!

Without health, you can have loads of money but end up dumping every single cent of it to cover your medical bills. And ya, you'll be bedridden staring out of the glass window of your cold white sick depressing room sipping your thick slimy morphine syrup with your silverware dreaming every minutes away.
Not forgetting your cash driven money boy will not hesitate to pull that plug off your life support machine, elope with a sexually potent hunk and drag along branded luggage with all your assets in it heading into the deep of licentious lustrous days and nights leaving you stretching your hand out crying for help but too weak to make a noise audible to anyone else. wwweeeeee...

tumblr_inline_nlp38uLRDO1tpe6ut.gif

OK, that's drama.

Yes, many old people also think like you! Useless and wasting resources but yet still healthy and refused to die. When you become old and useless like them, make sure you commit suicide.

Of course I will because I am not you and you are definitely absolutely NOT ME and you totally have no idea about me !

Oh yes, I wrote 'lying in bed all day, get push around in wheelchair' and I don't think I need to elaborate that denotes a very sick and unhealthy person.

Make sure you read and understand properly next time dumb ass.

Guest Miss Connection

Finding a truly soulmate is important. Even very good str8 friend.

Hard to find, nobody is brave to greet each other when a true soul mate happened to be a shoulder away.

Nothing right or wrong, but have it occurred to anyone that one day..you have to settle down, start a family etc?

Been thinking about it now and then..

Growing old, poor, sick and lonely must be a gay man's biggest nightmare.

That's why i don't understand those guys who just spend their youthful days in saunas and ONS. Can you do that forever? Even when you are 60s and 70s?

The only way to a life of companionship is to find your soulmate and, if possible start a family, raise one or two kids, and build contacts with other gay couples and families. Invite other gay couples to your love nest for dinners and mahjong sessions. No more loneliness in old age.

That's why i don't understand those guys who just spend their youthful days in saunas and ONS. Can you do that forever? Even when you are 60s and 70s?

The only way to a life of companionship is to find your soulmate and, if possible start a family, raise one or two kids, and build contacts with other gay couples and families. Invite other gay couples to your love nest for dinners and mahjong sessions. No more loneliness in old age.

I agree with finding of a soul mate.  But we can leave out raising one or two kids which is a huge investments.  Growing old is inevitable, but if two person clicks and have the long-lost affinity, it is the greatest joy in life.  Have you truly been in love before or was there a mis connection somewhere in your life that you wish to retake it?  There are so many opportunity in our life to find that special someone, sometime we just didn't take it too seriously or playing a waiting game.  It is time to be bold to tell that person you love him.

If u have money and high pay job, you will be selling like hotcakes. Won't need to wait til old to find a care taker. If you have no money, sorry no honey. That is the harsh reality of life.

I have to give in to you commoner who can only think of raising kids easy like just putting your pathetic sausage into the vagina and poke poke poke then psssuuuuuu... all for the sake of feeding your despicable selfishness. And I'm not talking about the monetary or supporting issues.

I'm referring to woman.. Starting a family with a girl..

Crumbled onto the wrong road, tumbled into the wrong door, poking the wrong hole.

And I thought only the older generations tends to have those kind of mentality.

Education, FAILED !

Anybody keen to start a gay retirement village? It can first be seeded by some rich donors to get things going. After willing each villager wills their entire wealth to the village treasury and contributing a monthly minimum sum, they each will be well taken care of until they pass on in style!  :thumb:

Edited by xboyhunk

Anybody keen to start a gay retirement village? It can first be seeded by some rich donors to get things going. After willing each villager wills their entire wealth to the village treasury and contributing a monthly minimum sum, they each will be well taken care of until they pass on in style!  :thumb:

Sounds like a good idea. Can try?

Suggester please initiate donation to get the ball rolling for good faith.  ;)

Don't play play hor.

I have to give in to you commoner who can only think of raising kids easy like just putting your pathetic sausage into the vagina and poke poke poke then psssuuuuuu... all for the sake of feeding your despicable selfishness. And I'm not talking about the monetary or supporting issues.

How is having children "selfishness"?  

Was your childhood so bad?

Anybody keen to start a gay retirement village? It can first be seeded by some rich donors to get things going. After willing each villager wills their entire wealth to the village treasury and contributing a monthly minimum sum, they each will be well taken care of until they pass on in style! :thumb:

We already have this. It's call CPF and I feel so rich

And I prayed to god please let me be perished if I will to be alone forever for I do not covet the taste of consciousness and the want of living.
Yes, I can see the time is near.

flower-316437_1280-1024x677.jpg

Darling, definitely not me and I highly suspect not you too are going to be here forever.

"The Immortal Wang Zi Qiao, not to hold same expectation to"

-Nineteen Ancient Poems, New Songs from the Jade Terrace.

Nothing right or wrong, but have it occurred to anyone that one day..you have to settle down, start a family etc?

Been thinking about it now and then..

Have to!...........

You are paying saliva while directly or indirectly, expecting others, including me to contribute sweat, tears and if not blood.  For the time being, I am contributing other bodily fluid.

I have no idea how the same post appears twice. 

Guest Old,Stubborn,LikeToPreach

Darling, definitely not me and I highly suspect not you too are going to be here forever.

"The Immortal Wang Zi Qiao, not to hold same expectation to"

-Nineteen Ancient Poems, New Songs from the Jade Terrace.

Have to!...........

You are paying saliva while directly or indirectly, expecting others, including me to contribute sweat, tears and if not blood.  For the time being, I am contributing other bodily fluid.

I have no idea how the same post appears twice. 

Weakkkkkkk........

gzko51sldrsoiemv0lsr.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Single & Living Alone Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.