Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, immortal said:

hey guys , can i check how easy is it to book a gym floor / body combat class in FF now? 

it’s slightly easier compared to pre HA as a number of members have decided to freeze their membership due the “mask-on” policy for group fitness classes. Gym floor is more or less the same.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:48 PM, SunshineQQ said:

Class is still hard to book.. and need to wear mask. Don't bother.. 😴 

Gym floor at day time quite empty.

many thanks for the reply guys.

harder now due to the reduction in class size right? 

yea, i'm thinking hard these days. probably after my 2nd jab in Aug i'll sign up. 

Just trying my luck here. You were in white singlet and black shorts with a knee band on your left knee attending the 4pm body combat class bugis junction FF on Thursday 8th July. I was standing behind you. You placed your bottle and towel beside mine and i shifted my items to give you more space. In the locker room before i went into the shower we sort of had an eye contact. Would like to check if you're keen to be class buddy cos its always good to know someone in class and also vibe off each other's energy especially in such classes. If you're here do pm me. 😃 

Edited by Mister B
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 2:09 PM, Maple said:

Anyone sign up their recent member offer? Upfront 12 months, free 6 months entry

or upfront 6 months, free 2 months entry 

Nope. Am quite wary about such lump sum payment when it comes to gyms. Cos you won’t know whether they will be the next  to close down. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually I don’t really notice people

cruising ever since the steam room and sauna are closed…. Perhaps cos I go during off peak hours like 1030am or 430pm. Usually at capital towers or ogs….. I’m just gonna hit the showers after my workout and if there’s people cruising by chance, good. Otherwise I’m just gonna go. Honestly who has the time to just sit around and wait in the showers for something remote to happen?

Edited by Heygurl
Clarity
On 9/24/2021 at 8:26 AM, Heygurl said:

Actually I don’t really notice people

cruising ever since the steam room and sauna are closed…. Perhaps cos I go during off peak hours like 1030am or 430pm. Usually at capital towers or ogs….. I’m just gonna hit the showers after my workout and if there’s people cruising by chance, good. Otherwise I’m just gonna go. Honestly who has the time to just sit around and wait in the showers for something remote to happen?

but i do notice guys eye-ing each other in the changing area. does this mean its cruising?