Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

• 2 weeks later...

Missed connection

23 May, Monday at FF 100AM.

Approximately 140pm, I just showered and you were preparing yourself to get into the shower. I am 183cm tall and you're taller than me! You have broad shoulders with fitting white t-shirt. Our lockers were next to each other. 

Fit dude @ 100am FF who used the steam room briefly at around 7.45pm, after coming out of the shower cubicle nearest to it. I was there before you. You left the steam room shortly after me.

Saw that you put on a sexy black briefs in front of your locker 68.

We exchanged a few glances but nothing happened. Will be great to make connection with you though.

FF paragon. 27th may Friday. 9+pm

steam room then the dry sauna. It was just both of us momentarily before more people came in to use the facility. 

you wore a watch / Fitbit on your left hand. Friend told me you were looking over. I tend to zone out when I’m stretching myself. HMU if you’re here. You look like you’ll make an awesome gym buddy

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest skinnycurious

Went into westgate steam room in the evening it was so hot and steamy i could barely see the other people inside and could only stay inside for maybe 20 seconds! Haha how do you guys do it

This is a repost. 

anyone here used to work out at OGS during weekdays in the early mornings (before 9am) pre-COVID?

there used to be an Aussie dude who’s super jacked and ripped and would hang around the sauna/steam. not very tall, maybe 1.75m. He would always be in aussie bums. And then he would change into his formal clothes (often in a suit) before leaving for work.

the last time I saw him was at CapTower last Aug.

has anyone seen him around recently? 

• 2 weeks later...