Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 9/3/2020 at 6:59 PM, muscpower said:

Our FF telegram group is now 40 plus strong. It’s for us to chat abt FF matters, arrange for gym sessions but mainly fun in showers. Let me know if keen to join. All welcome but fit muscular guys preferred :)

add me pls. @chimp_sg

Today paya lebar 9.30pm in changing room, we both finished shower and you are wearing glasses and grey thong. I happened to pass by and unintentionally rubbed against your back I think. You got good skin and nice butt. ;)

I wish to know and learn boxing from you. If you read this, hope you PM me and see you around. :)

I am a Pokemon Master, get my FC!

Today morning FF, I have seen a guy he was completely naked for few seconds before going bath and after bath, he dropped his towel just like that, maybe that was a signal, not sure, looks hot with nice ass,  then he wore a playboy underwear, If you see this PM me😉

Edited by arya007

Saw this tall, manly caucasian in the changing room, saw him licked his lips, was horny and shy but went back to take another look at him, this time he stripped to his white briefs, but no longer sure if he wanted me. Do give me a stronger signal next time, if you want me, i was all lubed up and horny 😉