Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 9/3/2020 at 6:59 PM, muscpower said:

Our FF telegram group is now 40 plus strong. It’s for us to chat abt FF matters, arrange for gym sessions but mainly fun in showers. Let me know if keen to join. All welcome but fit muscular guys preferred :)

@chimp_sg  add me pls. Thanks

16 Sept @ Paya Lebar around 8.45pm

Our eyes crossed a few times when we were working out. You were working out in your singlet. Then at the changing room u were drying ur hair when I finished my showers. You smiled at me before u left the changing room. I didn’t see u outside when I left.

PM me if you are here and interested to link up! I wore a black mask when I worked out and I think u also wore a black mask when u went off.

7 hours ago, jiriki said:

16 Sept @ Paya Lebar around 8.45pm

Our eyes crossed a few times when we were working out. You were working out in your singlet. Then at the changing room u were drying ur hair when I finished my showers. You smiled at me before u left the changing room. I didn’t see u outside when I left.

PM me if you are here and interested to link up! I wore a black mask when I worked out and I think u also wore a black mask when u went off.

was there until 945. who’s this guy?

On 9/3/2020 at 6:59 PM, muscpower said:

Our FF telegram group is now 40 plus strong. It’s for us to chat abt FF matters, arrange for gym sessions but mainly fun in showers. Let me know if keen to join. All welcome but fit muscular guys preferred :)

Add me too ngage4O. Going to 100AM tomorrow morning. If anyone is keen for a run!

Sunday, 20 September 2020

FF Market Street

Closing time (4.30–5pm)

We were on the 2nd level of Market Street FF. You were in mint tank top working on your core with a friend while I was stretching/doing some planks near the exercise studio. We exchanged a few glances, and you walked past me before heading to the lockers. I saw you later heading towards Raffles City station with your friend.

Thought you look cute. Lemme know if you're here/interested to hang out. :)