Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 9/3/2020 at 6:59 PM, muscpower said:

Our FF telegram group is now 40 plus strong. It’s for us to chat abt FF matters, arrange for gym sessions but mainly fun in showers. Let me know if keen to join. All welcome but fit muscular guys preferred :)

Edited by TW0219

Not too sure if anyone here goes to ogs weekdays in the morning before work (pre covid)? There used to be this angmoh who always wear aussiebums and camps at the sauna and steamroom and leaves by 9am. Not extremely tall (around 175cm) but super super fit. He introduced himself as zach but could be a fake name. Does anyone know if he still works out at ogs or perhaps he left SG? Just curious :)

18 minutes ago, free2play said:

how cruisy is FF these days? my membership is still on freeze, but will be coming back on november. are the sauna/steam open? & is there still action happening? field reports will be appreciated, thanks!

Haha it sounds like you’re signing with FF purely for the cruising 😂 Don’t doubt it’s a nice “perk” to have, but I wouldn’t pay that much to prioritise cruising la..

6 hours ago, free2play said:

how cruisy is FF these days? my membership is still on freeze, but will be coming back on november. are the sauna/steam open? & is there still action happening? field reports will be appreciated, thanks!

I will just answer that the sauna/steam rooms are still closed off.
And for actions, what I heard is that there is but not as much as before Circuit breaker

And I hear a few are cruising in the locker room instead

On 10/15/2020 at 5:16 PM, daisuke said:

I will just answer that the sauna/steam rooms are still closed off.
And for actions, what I heard is that there is but not as much as before Circuit breaker

And I hear a few are cruising in the locker room instead

I think it’s harder for the plain looking ones. As for the hot ones not much difference, cos many ppl still follow them and they remain picky as usual haha