Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

First time at Cathay FF yesterday for class. Didn't realize that the lockers there work different from other branches (had to use a key to lock). Spent about 15mins trying to find and use the locker which made me late for class. 

Now the changes in policies make it so that I have to go to branches I've never been before like AMK, Cathay, and westgate. Previously I'd go earlier just to familiarize myself with the place but now can't even do that:(

I’ve been going to 100am quite often lately. Some days in the afternoon can see a number of cute guys, every time different  haha.

like today I saw one, who kept looking at me from free weight area to shower. He was in towel walking in and out, and used the hair dryer next to me while looking at my chest (I was also looking at his). But nothing happened despite the signal was so obvious. We just went to shower separately and left. 

Because there’s this specky uncle who (don’t know purposely or not) was talking on the phone while standing in front of the steam room. That was really uncomfortable because I don’t know if he was recording while pretending to be on the phone. In the middle of shower I turned back and saw him standing outside my cubicle peeping through the door gap! Then he quickly walked off but still lingered around each shower cubicle (while pretending talking on the phone). After I finished shower and came out, he was still standing in front of the steam room and on the phone, and in HIS FULL GYM ATTIRE! Talking and looking at those who came out of shower. 

if you guys are familiar with the shower rooms layout at 100AM, can you imagine this? I could have shared this with the receptionist. Tsk..

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

FF Paya Lebar

12 Aug

6.30pm-7.45pm

You are tall and muscular.

I bumped into you as I was entering your changing room and you were coming out to start your workout. We exchanged many eye contacts thereafter and u smiled to me many times, especially when you were doing legs at the machines. I was wearing mask so I don’t think you can see me smiling back. 

In the changing room, you gave me more smiles and we left almost at the same time. I tried to find you after you left the gym but couldn’t. I think you went towards Paya Lebar Square direction.

let me know if you are here and interested to stay in touch!

2 hours ago, Notti said:

I just finished gymming from FF Tampines…nice crowd.

too crowded, saw many new faces, sensed many members on gaydar hahaha

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

we bumped into one another a few times at FF. mostly FF clementi. mostly exchanging glances, but too shy to say hi to one another? you worked out in blue tights with black shorts on. i did a quick abs workout behind you. then I left for shower shortly. you also went for shower and headed to the last cubicle. I was tempted to shower in the cubicle opposite you, but I thought it might be awkward. anyway,  you left wearing green tee and black shorts. say hi to me next time? :)