Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 10/24/2022 at 2:54 PM, Heygurl said:

The oddest thing happened at Paragon this morning. Went to the steamroom, saw a dude in the skimpiest translucent underwear, came in, brought along a steel cups with one of those suction caps, shaped in a pink bunny. Like it’s a pantry. He also started sucking a lollipop and was very fidgety. Truly odd and honestly, don’t think he was mentally sound.

Maybe he is high on substance i ever saw some like that.

Could be simply mentally handicapped too. I once encountered an apparently mentally handicapped/spastic/etc gay teen who had sneaked into the lockerroom of the gym. He walked toward me naked while mumbling incoherently and pointing at his erected dick. The staff made him wear his clothes and found his dad to bring him out.
It's quite sad really, I mean, what can a mentally handicapped person do when he enters puberty and has difficulty even understanding what's going on with his desires.

• 2 weeks later...

8 Dec 2022

FF Fusionopolis

11am to 12pm

You were wearing a tank top (grey, i think) and doing back and shoulders workout, with a myprotein bottle. Would love to connect if you are here! I think you are handsome, along with your lean, muscly and tanned bod! I was doing chest workout and ended with arms, in a blue tank top

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ryan_ said:

30th Dec 2022

FF Westgate

10am onwards

To the super hunky handsome guy in a grey BSA singlet, your bod is damn awesome! Would love to know more about your workout routine, esp your chest workout! haha, your bulging pecs is very big and thick!

Is he that roughly 1.8m tall guy with porcelain fair skin and ridiculously aesthetic Vtaper plus huge muscles? He does 75kg per side on the pull down machine, i was stunned!

On 1/3/2023 at 9:40 PM, ryan_ said:

i think so! i didn't see him using that machine, but the description of him is quite close!

Should be bah, his physique is incredible, even better than 99.9% of fitness models that we all fap over, including those IG hotties. And his face is those boyish yet manly and serious straight looking. fucking perfect complexion, small but beautiful eyes.

Last time when he first joined FF, he used to be a lot more relaxed about nudity, I seen him naked from the back in the locker room and wearing towel stretching in the steamroom before, zero flaw, he's got a perfect butt too, tight and perky, and that waistline and lower back also perfectly tapered with no skin creases or sag like most normal people.
Nowadays I think he got kachiao by too many gays, so he change shorts also go to changing room, and don't even shower after workout, just towel down in front of mirror and then leave.

I always wonder why not more people are talking about him in this thread, can't be only I think he's drop dead gorgeous, right?

Edited by Buffedbear
On 12/30/2022 at 5:02 PM, maxaction said:

Is Bugis FF steamroom cruisy? 

Bugis?

Even the locker rooms and shower area. 

i had a weird encounter at locker area where this 20ish twink Indian guy with big curls/ hair covering his face started to rub himself under the white towel, wanting to be followed in the showers!  He’s there almost everyday- at the bench area, doing chest. Didn’t expect it! 

have u not seen or observed similarly?

Edited by Straight4Straight

5 Jan - around 8.20pm

You were in the steamroom, sitting on the small towel and using the big towel to cover yourself. I first went in and someone else was in there with us, so I sad next to you. Subsequently, after he left, I moved over to the other side.

Eventually we both left. You wore a blue long sleeve shirt.

HMU if you are here.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:43 AM, Straight4Straight said:

Bugis?

Even the locker rooms and shower area. 

i had a weird encounter at locker area where this 20ish twink Indian guy with big curls/ hair covering his face started to rub himself under the white towel, wanting to be followed in the showers!  He’s there almost everyday- at the bench area, doing chest. Didn’t expect it! 

have u not seen or observed similarly?

Serious?  I have never been to Bugis yet, and thinking of going there to exercise and also explore lah.  hahaha.  Thanks for sharing. 

On 1/4/2023 at 5:16 PM, Buffedbear said:

Should be bah, his physique is incredible, even better than 99.9% of fitness models that we all fap over, including those IG hotties. And his face is those boyish yet manly and serious straight looking. fucking perfect complexion, small but beautiful eyes.

Last time when he first joined FF, he used to be a lot more relaxed about nudity, I seen him naked from the back in the locker room and wearing towel stretching in the steamroom before, zero flaw, he's got a perfect butt too, tight and perky, and that waistline and lower back also perfectly tapered with no skin creases or sag like most normal people.
Nowadays I think he got kachiao by too many gays, so he change shorts also go to changing room, and don't even shower after workout, just towel down in front of mirror and then leave.

I always wonder why not more people are talking about him in this thread, can't be only I think he's drop dead gorgeous, right?

Omg, just saw him, wearing just a towel.... So goddamn gorgeous!

Edited by billlie22

FF Fusion - 16 Jan Mon, ~5.15pm

You were sitting on my left in the steamroom. I think you were interested in me, but I didn't notice initially. Bumped into you again later, but you had already showered and was leaving.

Just so you know, I blushed really hard afterwards when I realized you may have been trying to signal that you were interested in me. Thank you, it was really flattering, and you made my day. 😊

I also want to apologize in case you felt spurned by my lack of reciprocation. I think you are handsome and pretty hot, and you had a great smile! I was just shocked that someone would be interested in me (this is a gym, there are waayyy better-looking guys around!), and coupled with me being nervous and shy, I didn't know how to respond to your smile other than smiling back.

FF Bugis - 19 Jan (Thu) ~7.30 pm

To the slim fit mustache guy.

This is the second time we have bumped into each other in the steam room. We are obviously interested in each other, peeping at each other a lot. I think you're really good looking.

Tried smiling at you but I guess I was being too subtle. If you're here, leave me a message. I'd love to be in touch with you :)

19 Jan (Thu) about 2+ pm at Ff Fusionopolis 

To the cute boy who looks like Korean

You were first doing the assisted pull up machine. Then using the cable pull to lift, nice biceps and veins all popping out! Handsome and I guess u r not into uncle! Haha! Later saw u in the steam room as I was filling up my bottle at the water cooler. Observing u using the mirror! Nice bod and handsome look! 😘😘🌈😜😜