Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Paya Lebar FF never disappoints, today I was just looking to let off some steam, didn't expect that the cute boi grinning at me had such a beautiful dick, beautiful brown skin tone nicely trimmed with a mushroom head over 5cm wide and probably 6.5 inch long. 

Edited by Buffedbear
1 hour ago, Judson said:

Does anybody know if they will change the pricing if you don't gym at the outlet that you paid for? Say you pay at Bugis, but you will be frequently gym at Tampines instead. Then they will alter according to the one your go the most.

nah it's either you stick to the Tampines one throughout (i believe this is lesser) vs the ones you paid for islandwide/passport access.

To the guy I saw in PL at 7pm+. I haven’t seen you for a few years and took me a while to recognize you - only in the steam room. Prior you were at chest fly machine. First saw you at safra tpy gym then another time when you were staying in a condo near Aljunied. If this rings a bell, pm me?

4 hours ago, pokemonrulz said:

Not a member yet but am interested to check FF out before I decide if I wanna sign. I’ve heard members can bring friends on weekends?

Any kind soul willing to show me around on a weekend? 

yeah i dont mind bringing you in, i have guest access i think per member its limited to 30 visits per year. let me know when! 

• 2 weeks later...

Venue: ORQ FF

Date: last Saturday 25th Feb 

Time: about 4

we had a moment in the shower after seeing each other in the steam room where you smiled at me. We bump Into each other after you came out from the changing room as my locker was just beside it. You said goodbye to me when you left. You’re in a blue sports jacket. Pm me if you happen to see this. 😃 

FF Bugis. 
about 1.40 - 2 pm

You wear wearing spectacles with black frames. You came into the the locker room just as I was done with my showers. We exchanged quite a bit of eye contacts. 

the 3rd time you walked back from the showering area to your locker, I was making my hair while being topless and in my jeans. Hmu if you’re here.