Male HQ

Discreet Bottoms Who Beg To Be Fucked Hard Behind Closed Doors

Guest Guest

Have you met discreet bottoms who in public act like they're not interested in sex, but when behind closed doors with a hot guy of their liking, beg to be fucked hard and rough?

Guest Shy Bottom

Have you met discreet bottoms who in public act like they're not interested in sex, but when behind closed doors with a hot guy of their liking, beg to be fucked hard and rough?

Me. I am very very shy bottom in public, but behind closed door I became quite sexually "violent" and begged to be tortured by top.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest masculine bottom

Every day in the sauna you sure hear these piak piak loud fucking.

The walls of the rooms are so thin, outside everybody can hear what is supposed to be private mating.

This kind of question already loudly despise masculine bottoms make us have to be discreet. Who say masculine mean cannot have itchy backside? Gays and straights like to spot us and then pass dirty remarks to us. Always asking questions why I like to get fucked until so cham like dat. 

U think I not itchy backside why I let the top fuck me until I cry father cry mother to satisfy his ego. The fucking is so loud people always despise the bottom think we begged to be fucked hard. Hello bro, we bottoms don't control, the top is the one control and he knows I need that kind of powerful sexual stimulation because I got a strong body that can take it and my hole is well seasoned by bastards like him. I don't beg please please please. I call him fucking bastard and he call me prostitute bitch. He knows how to fuck me like animal and I like it.

You all curious about a masculine man being fucked right? cannot believe we can be fucked hard like those Japanese dolls in those straight AV, right? I'm cb itchy, so what? You want to see, you go Shogun can see me get fucked in public if you lucky the top want to show off.

Every day in the sauna you sure hear these piak piak loud fucking.

The walls of the rooms are so thin, outside everybody can hear what is supposed to be private mating.

This kind of question already loudly despise masculine bottoms make us have to be discreet. Who say masculine mean cannot have itchy backside? Gays and straights like to spot us and then pass dirty remarks to us. Always asking questions why I like to get fucked until so cham like dat.

U think I not itchy backside why I let the top fuck me until I cry father cry mother to satisfy his ego. The fucking is so loud people always despise the bottom think we begged to be fucked hard. Hello bro, we bottoms don't control, the top is the one control and he knows I need that kind of powerful sexual stimulation because I got a strong body that can take it and my hole is well seasoned by bastards like him. I don't beg please please please. I call him fucking bastard and he call me prostitute bitch. He knows how to fuck me like animal and I like it.

You all curious about a masculine man being fucked right? cannot believe we can be fucked hard like those Japanese dolls in those straight AV, right? I'm cb itchy, so what? You want to see, you go Shogun can see me get fucked in public if you lucky the top want to show off.

Will love to see. Never did see not play with one before

TS assumes being discrete is somehow related to the guy's sexual preference in bed, but has expressed no basis for his assumption.

i don't see why it's anyone's business as to know what happens behind closed doors...

as long as both or all were consenting adults and not disrupting the neighborhood...

I agree.  And in any case, if everyone is a top, who is going to bottom?  My respects to the bottoms; as a personal policy, I do my best to ensure my partner leaves satisfied, penetrated or otherwise. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2015 at 11:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Discreet bottoms who pretend to be 纯洁 are so annoying, when they're finally exposed to be sluts in bed, that's the ultimate expose...

Lol

how is anal sex suppose to feel like?

Tried for 5 times I still experiencing pain and have this feeling of <<Don't Feed The Troll>>. Nothing enjoyable here.

When i watch home made sex video, the bottom looks enjoyable

42 minutes ago, Guest said:

Tried for 5 times I still experiencing pain and have this feeling of <<Don't Feed The Troll>>. Nothing enjoyable here.

Your top needs to know how to relax you in the foreplay process leading up to penetration.

And it's not just penetration per se, the teasing needs to be done too.

Perhaps your top is inexperienced, or selfish, or both.

And of course, use a lot of lube to ease entry.

Guest jianweit
On 16/01/2016 at 10:06 AM, Guest said:

Well You need someone who is experienced in anal sex to begin with e.g. an experienced top to engage foreplay to arouse you for anal fun. Then slowly loosen you by fingering.. until you feel ready and comfortable then let the top in. the top must not rush and must have patience. if all else fails you are most likely to be a top then :D

Cheers!

On 1/17/2016 at 9:33 AM, transmissionsm said:

Despite my post history and years of membership in gay forum, I've ever only had anal sex once I was like a slut begging for more...but outside you will never know i'm such a slut....

Oh dear, you should have anal sex more often. Getting fucked is nothing to be shamed of. Why people are so judgmental?  Go ahead. Enjoy sex. There is no difference between a stud or a slut in my dictionary, haha...

36 minutes ago, snowball said:

slut is not a crime, as long you can moan loud with joy

Unfortunately, some gays ourselves are more judgmental than the straights since they know how slutty a bottom can behave behind closed doors. 

The tsk tsk tsk hissings and the aiyoh, aiyah I hear then the kaypohs waiting outside the door to see who's the slutty bottom coming out. Later the fingers point here, pointing there in whispered and giggles.

It's like I'm worse than a robber and they are considered more superior than me.

On 1/20/2016 at 7:41 PM, Traveler3032 said:

Oh dear, you should have anal sex more often. Getting fucked is nothing to be shamed of. Why people are so judgmental?  Go ahead. Enjoy sex. There is no difference between a stud or a slut in my dictionary, haha...

Actually it is more about the concerns of std that I control myself haha...

49 minutes ago, ongjason said:

I guess there are still some people who are too shy to admit that they're hungry bottoms in bed...

Like I said before many times, a seasoned bottom is 

INSATIABLE .

Insatiable ...

INSATIABLE , NYMPHOGAYNIAC.....

PLEASURES OF FLESH AND THE CRUDITY OF SEX..

Trying to define SEX , LUSt , LOVE it all becomes mashed up and you don

t know where what begins and where what ends . Some people say LOve and sex is like that.

Do you identify as a NYMPHOGAYNIAC  ?????

??

I can only speak for myself. When I was in my 20s and 30s, I tend to be more dominant, on the top side. I enjoy a little assplay now and then, but i can count the number of times I have been fucked. However with my current bf, I have to admit I started enjoying being a slutty bottom with him. A lot of it is sexual chemistry I think. It is not just the hours of foreplay we get ourselves into, but also the effort we put into making sex amazing. We will set time aside on weekends, and some week day nights just to make love, and you are looking at at least 3 hours or more. What do you do with 3 hours of sex? You start to get creative, and explore each other's body etc. and discover new things about yourself and each other. 

So, in the privacy of our bedroom, I enjoy having my ass worked on by my man. He would rim, finger, use a dildo or other toys etc. to the point where I can no longer take it and begged for him to fuck me. Other times, we will reverse, and I will do the same to him. Be the dominant one, have him worship my body and cock. 

My point in sharing is this. Sex is pleasurable. The guys who judged you harshly for feeling good about yourself probably are feeling bad about themselves. Afterall, you are the one who is getting laid. Not them. 

Love. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎17‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:33 AM, transmissionsm said:

Well most of the bottoms are like this?

Despite my post history and years of membership in gay forum, I've ever only had anal sex once I was like a slut begging for more...but outside you will never know i'm such a slut....

That is so hot!  Any more hot encounters since?

On 1/17/2016 at 6:33 AM, transmissionsm said:

Well most of the bottoms are like this?

Me too...

Guest btm guy
On 07/10/2015 at 9:42 PM, Guest Shy Bottom said:

Me. I am very very shy bottom in public, but behind closed door I became quite sexually "violent" and begged to be tortured by top.

same here. too shy to initiate sex and doesnt help that others mistake me for a top =x

A good top does not need his btm to beg and is eager always.

A top who needs to be beg is not good, or even a top for that matter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 8 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic