Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

9 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Ya comparatively tougher. Tried a 6-Pokémon gym this morning and couldn't take it down after 4-5 rounds of battle. And pple are healing them! Team work is best!

Totally agree. So pissed after standing there 30-40 min and I couldn't even gun them down. All the feeders...zzz..

3 hours ago, Samezuka said:

Apparently you can get the raid passes even if level is below 35. Can start accumulating the passes. 

Longest gym held today was 16 hours... in exchange for 16 coins.. 

Coin rewards adjusted: now it's 1 coin for 10 mins. My tyrannitar was parked for 3 hrs 10 mins, so got 19 coins, which isn't too bad. Now is easier to park; when everyone starts strategizing later...arrggghhh! :doh:

Took part in 3 one after another.  My estate had 4 Raids lined up.  Wristache now....:frustrated:

Took down a Blastoise in the first, Arcanine then Gengar.  The rewards - 3 x TM, some weird silvery balls, rare candy and golden berries.  And revives, which I threw away.  Used up both my raid passes and my prem raid pass.  Time to rest.  

Instagram @the_meowprince

7 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

Took part in 3 one after another.  My estate had 4 Raids lined up.  Wristache now....:frustrated:

Took down a Blastoise in the first, Arcanine then Gengar.  The rewards - 3 x TM, some weird silvery balls, rare candy and golden berries.  And revives, which I threw away.  Used up both my raid passes and my prem raid pass.  Time to rest.  

I believe the weird silvery ball you're referring to is the Premier Ball. 

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

23 minutes ago, 13579 said:

I believe the weird silvery ball you're referring to is the Premier Ball. 

Oh ok.  Then they are better than the Ultra?  I guess I'll just keep them for "emergencies" hahah.  Dark Eggs.... :P

Talk about a crowd at the market.  There were at least 25 aunties and ah peks and maybe 2-3 kids going after the Blastoise.

6 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

Oh ok.  Then they are better than the Ultra?  I guess I'll just keep them for "emergencies" hahah.  Dark Eggs.... :P

Talk about a crowd at the market.  There were at least 25 aunties and ah peks and maybe 2-3 kids going after the Blastoise.

Eh it has the same catch rate as a regular Pokéball, but it's meant for special events in the main games, I presume that Premier Ball is just rewards purposes and bragging rights for those who clear the Gym. :P

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

55 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

So did you manage to catch the boss pokemon i.e. the one hatched from the raid egg? I just tried a level 1 Raid this morning and fought a 5000+ CP Typhlosion, used like 4 Premier balls to catch it and found that - when caught - it had been nerfed to a 800+ CP Quilava, but a high CP one (haven't checked IV yet...) Wondering if that was a bug, or does anyone really end up with a mega-poke e.g. 10000 CP or somethin'?

1 hour ago, Samezuka said:

Just tried a gym raid against a giant snorlax. but timed out before we could take it down :( There were only 3 participants including myself even though it was an mrt station.. Arrgh wasted my raid pass

How high was the snorlax's CP? What level was your raid i.e. the 'demon' faces at the bottom of the egg before hatching...

53 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

So did you manage to catch the boss pokemon i.e. the one hatched from the raid egg? I just tried a level 1 Raid this morning and fought a 5000+ CP Typhlosion, used like 4 Premier balls to catch it and found that - when caught - it had been nerfed to a 800+ CP Quilava, but a high CP one (haven't checked IV yet...) Wondering if that was a bug, or does anyone really end up with a mega-poke e.g. 10000 CP or somethin'?

How high was the snorlax's CP? What level was your raid i.e. the 'demon' faces at the bottom of the egg before hatching...

4 "demon" faces... and i did not know i can try again on same raid using the same pass. Only tried once n moved on lol

Guest Poke Dot
1 hour ago, Cube3 said:

Definitely nerf lah, otherwise will be ridiculously high.

Did one successful raid, entered a raid quite late so most of the heavy work all done, i only tap like 3 times and got to share the loot, but probably lower share, only 2 special candies, 1 premiere ball to catch the boss and some golden razz.

App crashes like mad, fight one pokemon can crash 3 times. Gym takeover also harder, have to fight the same mom 3-4 times, so if there are 6 mons it'll take a long time.

8 hours ago, Cube3 said:

So did you manage to catch the boss pokemon i.e. the one hatched from the raid egg?

Yup.  Low CP, PesB IV.  So returned for the candy.

1 hour ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

So the best is when you have your Pokemon parked in the gym when the raid starts, technically your mon will be stuck in there for an hour right?

Yesh!!!

Good luck to everyone else here with your raids.  Do try again just after midnight to get a new raid pass!  Or shop in the store for premium passes.

Hope you catch the Level4s!

1. You can use the raid to "shop for" missing pokemon in your pokedex.

2. Example: I don't have Tyranitar in my Pokedex. Over next few days, I will be looking for raids where the boss pokemon is a Tyranitar

A successful raid will give me a Tyranitar.

5 minutes ago, HendryTan said:

1. You can use the raid to "shop for" missing pokemon in your pokedex.

2. Example: I don't have Tyranitar in my Pokedex. Over next few days, I will be looking for raids where the boss pokemon is a Tyranitar

A successful raid will give me a Tyranitar.

Hahaha, you still have to be successful in catching the Pokemon though. My friend used up all his balls on Tyranitar but still failed. :P

So we can only take part in a raid after we are level 35? Am not level 35 yet and mine kept ending up in Error when I tried to take part in a raid
How does collecting of coins (from parking my pokemon in the gym) work now? Cuz I dun see any option to collect my coins from the Shop

4 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Raid requirements are already lowered to level 28 or something.  One of my neighbourhood aunties is level 28 and she joined in the lvl4 raid at the market (squeals and all).

The latest update from Twitter is that Level 25 and above can join raids. :)

45 minutes ago, Sibelius said:

So after successfully defeating the raid boss you get a chance to capture the pokemon... im wondering does it ever run away if you miss?

Yes!  I lost my Tyranitar!

2 hours ago, not_a_runner said:

The latest update from Twitter is that Level 25 and above can join raids. :)

Yup.  Just saw on FB.

2 hours ago, Sibelius said:

So after successfully defeating the raid boss you get a chance to capture the pokemon... im wondering does it ever run away if you miss?

Yes it does..... 

On 24/06/2017 at 8:25 PM, Guest Poke Dot said:

So the best is when you have your Pokemon parked in the gym when the raid starts, technically your mon will be stuck in there for an hour right?

Brilliant! - New strategy...

:thumb:

Guest Poke Dot
7 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Brilliant! - New strategy...

:thumb:

I did that twice yesterday, timing is really important, yesterday's total haul was 31 coins. 

Fought a Lapras boss yesterday with a band of strangers, most of them got FB/B whereas I got WG/B... ugh.

3 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Keep getting "Error" whenever I try to take part in raid battles
Anyone experiences the same?

I have network issue sometime, i was lagging like crazy with my raid today at serangoon garden

Edited by 4evaboring

7 minutes ago, 4evaboring said:

I have network issue sometime, i was lagging like crazy with my raid today at serangoon garden

Oh so it's the network issue?
Just trying to clarify it's not something on my side that I am doing wrong
Am level 28 currently
Still trying to figure out the raid battles

4 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Am level 28 currently

i am not sure about the error but for me alot of time is network issue, since my friends are playing without issue beside me

20 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Am level 28 currently

Seems like both servers and user phones under pressure, esp. older phone models and some Androids...from what I gather reading the FB pogo group posts. Just don't panick, calmly reboot and re-enter the Raid. Your Raid pass lasts for the entire one hour (if you're there right from the beginning), so keep calm right up to catching the Raid Boss! :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Seems like both servers and user phones under pressure, esp. older phone models and some Androids...from what I gather reading the FB pogo group posts. Just don't panick, calmly reboot and re-enter the Raid. Your Raid pass lasts for the entire one hour (if you're there right from the beginning), so keep calm right up to catching the Raid Boss! :ph34r:

Oh ok thanks!

The bugs/lags are really bad.  Bf and I both got hung out of catching the raid boss yesterday, him using iPhone7 and me Samsung S7.  Luckily we got our raid rewards though.  Had a friend and her hubby drive us all around yesterday, managed to get 3 T-tars, 1 Venusaur, 1 Snorlax and 2 Arcanine raids before retiring for dinner.  

For those of you planning to take over gyms prior to a raid, do note that you have to complete the takeover 10 seconds before the raid.  We got kicked out of one with the message "Raid Boss has taken over the gym". at the 10-sec mark, just as we were about to deal the killing blow.  

37 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

For those of you planning to take over gyms prior to a raid, do note that you have to complete the takeover 10 seconds before the raid.  We got kicked out of one with the message "Raid Boss has taken over the gym". at the 10-sec mark, just as we were about to deal the killing blow.  

Thanks for this important info, i was also about to deal the finishing blow when i got kicked out.

Killed my first tyranitar in raid, luckily there were a few other (5)player and a few (3)hacker if not we cant kill it before time out.. 

Guest Poke Dot
On 6/26/2017 at 4:04 PM, 4evaboring said:

Are there a lot of pokestops and gyms around that area? Some people have noted that where there are, the game play will lag like crazy.

3 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

The bugs/lags are really bad.  Bf and I both got hung out of catching the raid boss yesterday, him using iPhone7 and me Samsung S7.  Luckily we got our raid rewards though.  Had a friend and her hubby drive us all around yesterday, managed to get 3 T-tars, 1 Venusaur, 1 Snorlax and 2 Arcanine raids before retiring for dinner.  

Ooo, btw does the game crash alot on iphone 7? Think its terrible on iphone 6&+. 

The timing to occupy gyms before egg hatch really tricky, failed miserably yesterday, last few seconds got booted out and wasted so many potions and also wasted my raid pass yesterday.

4 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

Thanks for this important info, i was also about to deal the finishing blow when i got kicked out.

Killed my first tyranitar in raid, luckily there were a few other (5)player and a few (3)hacker if not we cant kill it before time out.. 

This is one of those times where spoofers' presence are appreciated lol

Did you manage to catch it? I won against the tyra raid boss with perfect moveset, but ran away despite using up all the golden razz berries and premier balls... I almost bawled my eyes out 

Edited by Samezuka

3 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Are there a lot of pokestops and gyms around that area? Some people have noted that where there are, the game play will lag like crazy.

i think there is around 3 gyms and a few pokestops. me and my friend notice that the gym location and actual stop is exactly at the fountain but nearer to the road near the exit of the mall's carpark

2 hours ago, Samezuka said:

This is one of those times where spoofers' presence are appreciated lol

Did you manage to catch it? I won against the tyra raid boss with perfect moveset, but ran away despite using up all the golden razz berries and premier balls... I almost bawled my eyes out 

Yes only time i am happy to have spoofer around. but i hate it when i holding a gym that going to start raid and spoofer took it down min before the boss hatch.

I caught it with 3 balls remaining, it kept deflecting the balls. it have iron tail and stone edge.

The same raid boss spawn different moveset, example: my lapras got water moves but my friend got ice moves from the same raid.

Edited by 4evaboring

2 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

Yes only time i am happy to have spoofer around. but i hate it when i holding a gym that going to start raid and spoofer took it down min before the boss hatch.

Today I think I got spoofed by a bot. Took down this entire fresh gym by myself, all six fully-motivated pokemons (cuz the Raid would be starting in about an hour). Kicked them all out and placed my Blissey in...and found that the gym couldn't change colour! This was at Chinatown's Sri Mariaman temple...not sure if it was a bug, but 5 mins later, after leaving the gym, the original colour's team took over again.

Should I report this to Niantic? :swear: