Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

1 hour ago, Cube3 said:

Today I think I got spoofed by a bot. Took down this entire fresh gym by myself, all six fully-motivated pokemons (cuz the Raid would be starting in about an hour). Kicked them all out and placed my Blissey in...and found that the gym couldn't change colour! This was at Chinatown's Sri Mariaman temple...not sure if it was a bug, but 5 mins later, after leaving the gym, the original colour's team took over again.

Should I report this to Niantic? :swear:

lol it's a bug I believe. If you click on it, you still can see your team colour and logo. If you refresh app, the colour should be updated. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

3 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Today I think I got spoofed by a bot. Took down this entire fresh gym by myself, all six fully-motivated pokemons (cuz the Raid would be starting in about an hour). Kicked them all out and placed my Blissey in...and found that the gym couldn't change colour! This was at Chinatown's Sri Mariaman temple...not sure if it was a bug, but 5 mins later, after leaving the gym, the original colour's team took over again.

Dude... bots and spoofers are two different entities altogether, and neither can cause such a bug.

On 27/06/2017 at 4:39 PM, Guest Poke Dot said:

The timing to occupy gyms before egg hatch really tricky, failed miserably yesterday, last few seconds got booted out and wasted so many potions and also wasted my raid pass yesterday.

I find that fighting and parking in the wee hours works best for me.  4.45am window, when I go out on my cat rounds, but before feeding the comm cats, I whack the gym nearby and slot in 1 mon.  After feeding done, I walk about nearby and slot some more.  Each morning I park 3-4 mons, usually that nets me a fairly good chance to score all 50 coins.

20 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Probably known problem already.  Many people have encountered similar issue.

23 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

Yes only time i am happy to have spoofer around. but i hate it when i holding a gym that going to start raid and spoofer took it down min before the boss hatch.

I caught it with 3 balls remaining, it kept deflecting the balls. it have iron tail and stone edge.

The same raid boss spawn different moveset, example: my lapras got water moves but my friend got ice moves from the same raid.

Flyer/Spoofer are indeed helpful.  Until you see those you recognise.....
As for differing movesets and IV, its a known thing.  My BF and I took down a Snorlax Boss, he got Lick Hyerbeam PesA, I got Lick Earthquake PesB. Happens.

Instagram @the_meowprince

5 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

i finally earn 50 coins for once in a day... but damn my tyran run away... sad

Me too, tyran couldn't be caught after 11 balls....wtf! - But it was an interesting experience, will try harder. Today's TMs also wasted, spent two on Blissey and still couldn't get Dazzling Gleam :blink:

6 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

i finally earn 50 coins for once in a day... but damn my tyran run away... sad

Awww 

1 hour ago, Cube3 said:

Me too, tyran couldn't be caught after 11 balls....wtf! - But it was an interesting experience, will try harder. Today's TMs also wasted, spent two on Blissey and still couldn't get Dazzling Gleam :blink:

For the Tier 4 Bosses, feed those banana berries.  It helps.  Calms and slows them down.  

Tried from my colleague's car today, when he stopped at a traffic light.  Went into the gym just after the raid started, and as I did not exit the gym lounge, I could safely and happily wait for enough people to fight the raid boss (a Snorlax).

Instagram @the_meowprince

25 minutes ago, newlife said:

i hate the new gym system. really not fair for those minority team especially the yellow team. 

spent long time to take down the gym but just survive for less than few minutes. even not able to earn a single coin. 

It just happen that instinct is minority in SG but geographically still ok. Ur situation for taking down gym and not earning a single coin is the same with other teams. i yet to earn a single coin for today, the gyms i place my poke in got kicked out within 3min.

On 02/07/2017 at 10:39 PM, newlife said:

today fight the raid boss tyran. 1st round, total 5 ppl but failed. tried 2nd time, total 6 ppl but still failed.

until 3rd time, total 15 ppl to take down this big monster. quite fun.

Takes some time to get used to, but soon you'll be an expert Tyran-hunter! After first Tyran and Lapras ran away, am less panicky so capturing all my Tier 4s now! :D

2 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Takes some time to get used to, but soon you'll be an expert Tyran-hunter! After first Tyran and Lapras ran away, am less panicky so capturing all my Tier 4s now! :D

my tyran flew aways today. sien.

the cp is 2015. guess the iv should be lousy one.

as minority yellow team, it is quite unfair to us. always less premium balls are given compare to other team. 

14 hours ago, newlife said:

and i never get the tm so far. only received two fast tm.

That's why must form your own yellow army...next time gymming, if you spot a trainer just ask what colour, if same colour get the phone number. This way, when the need arises, can try forming a team: for raid, for multiple gym attacks...for legendaries! :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Cube3 said:

That's why must form your own yellow army...next time gymming, if you spot a trainer just ask what colour, if same colour get the phone number. This way, when the need arises, can try forming a team: for raid, for multiple gym attacks...for legendaries! :ph34r:

good idea. but so far there are hardly got yellow team member. lol.

but luckily, i am still able to fight the raid boss by joining other team. 

17 hours ago, newlife said:

good idea. but so far there are hardly got yellow team member. lol.

but luckily, i am still able to fight the raid boss by joining other team. 

If tired of the struggle, just buy some coins! Let Niantic earn a little...

Guest Poke Dot

Trainers,

It’s hard to believe that Pokémon GO launched just a year ago, and what an amazing year it’s been! Since joining us last July, you’ve demonstrated the true power of Pokémon GO and augmented reality gaming by searching for Pokémon in the real world, exploring on foot, building new friendships, and discovering new places right in your own neighborhoods. Throughout this incredible journey, you’ve caught over 125 billion Pokémon and made countless memories along the way. But there are many more adventures still to come.

Just a few weeks ago, the one-year anniversary celebration kicked off with a bang. You and millions of other Trainers went outside to battle in revamped Gyms and participate in Raid Battles with family and friends for the first time, but this was only the beginning of an action-packed couple of months. The celebration continues with a special Pikachu wearing a familiar hat appearing all over the world. From July 6 at 1:00 P.M. PDT to July 24 at 1:00 P.M. PDT, Pikachu discovered in the wild will be wearing Ash’s famous hat from the Pokémon animated series, so make sure you don’t miss out on your opportunity to catch one! You’ll also be able to stock up for Raid Battles and the events ahead with the special limited-time Anniversary Box, which will include Incubators, Max Revives, Ultra Balls, and Raid Passes at a discount in the in-game shop.

Stay tuned for even more exciting news over the coming weeks, including additional information on Pokémon GO Fest Chicago this July, events hosted at select Unibail-Rodamco locations this August and September in Europe, and Pokémon GO events at the Pikachu Outbreak in Yokohama, Japan, this August!

—The Pokémon GO team

Guest Poke Dot
7 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Alamak I just went and spent 100 coins for a Raid pass today, to catch a Tyranitar...only 200 left. Hope it's enough for a good buy!

Quite disappointing anniversary event i think, $15 bucks for the box.

1 hour ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Quite disappointing anniversary event i think, $15 bucks for the box.

Ouch, that's expensive!...Probably nothing for me, then. :(  ...Gotta figure out what to use fast and charged TMs on (nothing seems to be worth the switch except for Tyranitars? - Get BS and BC movesets in place for Legendaries?), or what to use rare candy for (Machamps or Tyrans?)...

Am wondering also whether it's worth it to evolve high-IV Machops now. Got Raids to accumulate Machamps, so isn't it more worthwhile to spend the candy powering up, rather than evolving?

(Sigh) So many difficult decisions...

Guest Poke Dot
6 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Ouch, that's expensive!...Probably nothing for me, then. :(  ...Gotta figure out what to use fast and charged TMs on (nothing seems to be worth the switch except for Tyranitars? - Get BS and BC movesets in place for Legendaries?), or what to use rare candy for (Machamps or Tyrans?)...

Am wondering also whether it's worth it to evolve high-IV Machops now. Got Raids to accumulate Machamps, so isn't it more worthwhile to spend the candy powering up, rather than evolving?

(Sigh) So many difficult decisions...

I was hoping to level up if they had double xp, so disappointed, I'm only at L33 :P. Or double dust so I can pump up.

So far used,

Quick 

- Lanturn from Water Gun to Charged Beam (double electric against water/ice pokemons and more resistant against their water moves, tanky too)

Charged 

- Tyra, from Fire Blast to Crunch. 

- Lapras from Hydro Pump to Frost Breath (trying to build more double ice moves)

- Lapras from Hydro Pump to Ice Beam (was hoping for Blizzard... haiz)

TM harder and harder to come by nowadays, still got 2 charged TM so need to be more selective using.

Evolving waste candy oso, might as well raid then change moveset, but still need lots of candy to pump up. Raided a Machamp so happy got C/DP and then appraised and realise is only pes B, raided a Charizard got FS/O, and then again pes B, sian by half.

Word is Golem RT/SE or RB is the one which will perform well against Legendaries, super effective moves and resistant to their movesets (other than ice).

How's everyone pikachu hunting? Not quite like the previous pikachu event where they were every where. Though pikachu with the cap is cute, i was wondering why they make the cap looks like for team valor. Should have 3 colored caps randomly distributed right :whistle:

9 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

How's everyone pikachu hunting? Not quite like the previous pikachu event where they were every where. Though pikachu with the cap is cute, i was wondering why they make the cap looks like for team valor. Should have 3 colored caps randomly distributed right :whistle:

Not everywhere as last event, the way pikachu has its ear tilted to one side by the cap is so cute! Wish they had like double candy or double stardust event on top of this, but looks like they didnt.

29 minutes ago, Sibelius said:

Not everywhere as last event, the way pikachu has its ear tilted to one side by the cap is so cute! Wish they had like double candy or double stardust event on top of this, but looks like they didnt.

Ya agreed! No luck with hatching pichu so far too..

38 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Haven't even found one shiny magikarp

I caught 20magikarp in my run around waterway and zero shiny ones. Kept two Strong IVs with 140 and 156 CP respectively.

Also caught 5 dratinis and 1 dragonair. Transferred all of them away.

Nothing else interesting zzzz...

On 2017/6/29 at 8:51 PM, MeowPrince said:

For the Tier 4 Bosses, feed those banana berries.  It helps.  Calms and slows them down.  

Caught another raid boss tyranitar today with perfect moveset. I have to say the nanab berries work indeed. Not sure if its pure coicindence, but i tried nanab as i was getting frustrated with t-tar breaking out several balls wasting my golden razz berries. 

Notice t-tar suddenly stopped jumping and trashing around so often (very surprised! Ive had experience with 7 previous t-tar raids and none were this still). Quickly tossed a premier ball and was able to get an excellent throw :D

Edited by Samezuka