Jump to content
BW Advert Drive

Recommended Posts

Posted

How’s everyone's harvest today? Due to the extension of event time, I managed to catch a few shiny dratini! Was pretty lucky! Evolved a few dragonites with Draco meteor moveset too. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

How’s everyone's harvest today? Due to the extension of event time, I managed to catch a few shiny dratini! Was pretty lucky! Evolved a few dragonites with Draco meteor moveset too. 

I manage to catch 6 shiny dratini and total 75 during 11 to 2 but too bad need to go work so cannot play extra 3hrs lo

Guest Dra Nini
Posted

Ploughed through all the network errors and manage to farm about 2k worth of dratini candies, 12 shinies, 150k dust.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Guest Dra Nini said:

Ploughed through all the network errors and manage to farm about 2k worth of dratini candies, 12 shinies, 150k dust.

Wa one page shiny dratini! Awesome!

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Dra Nini
Posted
4 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Wa one page shiny dratini! Awesome!

 

Low cp shinies though, only evolved a pes A to dragonite, 577cp, put in gym sure kenna whacked out fast. And shiny dragonite looks like it’s sick, as if gonna puke anytime.

 

Im more interested in the dust really.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Guest Dra Nini said:

 

Low cp shinies though, only evolved a pes A to dragonite, 577cp, put in gym sure kenna whacked out fast. And shiny dragonite looks like it’s sick, as if gonna puke anytime.

 

Im more interested in the dust really.

Ya which is why I prefer to keep the shiny dratini in its raw form and at most as dragonair which is pretty good looking. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Dra Nini
Posted
6 minutes ago, not_a_runner said:

I wasn't able to play early on because I had other stuff going on, but I managed to log in at 3pm plus and the first Pokemon I caught was a shiny Dratini! Felt super lucky today! :D

 

First 2 hours was fraught with network errors anyway, extremely frustrating.

 

50 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Ya which is why I prefer to keep the shiny dratini in its raw form and at most as dragonair which is pretty good looking. 

 

Actually quite lucky, my 12th shiny was caught at 4.59.

Posted

I wonder if shiny dratini is only available during community day event or it will be available permanently after event.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted

No EX invite

No Shiny

No Rayquaza (ran away)

 

:thumbdown:

Posted
23 hours ago, calicifier said:

i got 9 shiny dartini and all of them are lousy :(

got 10, no tier one too. zzzz

 

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Posted
12 hours ago, mochiponpon said:

Screenshot_20180227-005659.thumb.png.99c1306ac08db58bd26db85ada4e5abb.png

I caught 1 shiny 84%, 8 shiny in total. 1st 3 hrs keep error only caught 2 shiny. Next 3 hrs caught 6 shiny. Use sgpokemap n catch those with 82% n above. More chance to get shiny with good iv.

 

Heard that the Draco Meteor move is not as good as outrage. What's the analysis?

Guest pikachu
Posted

There are so many pikachu with party hat,whats up.

Posted
57 minutes ago, JustASinkie said:

 

Well, it's pokemon day ^_^

 

BORING.... 

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Posted
On 2/28/2018 at 1:22 AM, pornoG said:

 

BORING.... 

 

I can't believe they're going to spawn bulbasaurs for the next Community Day. Whats the point of letting people catch more of a useless mon?! ...Is there something about forthcoming gameplay I've missed?:wacko: 

Posted

Wah

 

Didn't know there's a pokemon go group here.

Hello! I'm Wayne, a blue player staying in the east.

 

I got 3 shiny dratinis during the last community event. Certainly disappointed and not that interested with the upcoming green onion frog one haha.

 

By the way, Easter is coming on 1st April, so there will probably be an event involving the eggs.

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Cube3 said:

 

I can't believe they're going to spawn bulbasaurs for the next Community Day. Whats the point of letting people catch more of a useless mon?! ...Is there something about forthcoming gameplay I've missed?:wacko: 

Exactly! And waste pokeballs... so hard to catch... only perk is double exp during event period

Posted
3 hours ago, Cube3 said:

 

I can't believe they're going to spawn bulbasaurs for the next Community Day. Whats the point of letting people catch more of a useless mon?! ...Is there something about forthcoming gameplay I've missed?:wacko: 

There are typically 2 things that the community event encompasses: chance to catch a shiny Pokémon and in this case, Bulbasaurs. Next is to evolve to or catch a Venusaurs that has a special moveset. Not that the moveset is stronger in battle but just a special edition collection ba haha :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
18 hours ago, Cube3 said:

 

I can't believe they're going to spawn bulbasaurs for the next Community Day. Whats the point of letting people catch more of a useless mon?! ...Is there something about forthcoming gameplay I've missed?:wacko: 

 

Yea what a useless pokemon, at least the dratini one was worth it as I dont think there was a dratini nest anywhere in singapore with significant spawns.

Posted
23 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

There are typically 2 things that the community event encompasses: chance to catch a shiny Pokémon and in this case, Bulbasaurs. Next is to evolve to or catch a Venusaurs that has a special moveset. Not that the moveset is stronger in battle but just a special edition collection ba haha :) 

first was pikachu with SURF.......zzz

 

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Posted
39 minutes ago, jason79 said:

Thanks bro.

really ex gym do help.

 

Bugis Junction Exit here! :D

Posted

got my first Mewtwo!  weather boosted CP of 2804!  saw a few cuties too!

Posted
2 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

So how’s everyone’s mewtwo raid? Got my third but all short of wonderful.. :) 

Got my 3rd as well. 

Not as exciting as the first one. Now it's very systematic. Go there split up, poke away at the phones, catch (or not), linger around to see how everyone is faring.

Posted
18 minutes ago, avgmjadick said:

Got my 3rd as well. 

Not as exciting as the first one. Now it's very systematic. Go there split up, poke away at the phones, catch (or not), linger around to see how everyone is faring.

Ya, I did a screen recording on AR+ mode for my first mewtwo. Subsequent ones, didn’t even bother lol

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
33 minutes ago, Andare said:

Got my first Mewtwo too.  A so-so one though

 

Lol don't be too greedy... Imagine, a 100iv Mewtwo appears from your raid, and then it runs away!!!:lol:

Posted
21 hours ago, jason79 said:

afternoon got my first mew2.

can retire liao haha

u need a 100% before retire 

:P

 

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Posted
22 hours ago, jason79 said:

afternoon got my first mew2.

can retire liao haha

Oh ya forgot to ask was yr raid @ brp? If yes, we might have bumped into each other haha

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
17 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Oh ya forgot to ask was yr raid @ brp? If yes, we might have bumped into each other haha

bedok town park, the bridge there 130pm on last saturday.

Posted
3 hours ago, jason79 said:

bedok town park, the bridge there 130pm on last saturday.

Ah ok that side of the park.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Posted
On 2018/3/18 at 12:01 PM, Cube3 said:

FINALLY! Just caught a 95iv Feebas last night at MBS. Time to start walk-buddying...

Congrats. Good luck with the walk, felt like I walked forever but yet still so far away from 100 candies...

Posted
15 hours ago, Samezuka said:

Congrats. Good luck with the walk, felt like I walked forever but yet still so far away from 100 candies...

 

Use rare candies lor...which is fast getting used up. Today feebas, tomorrow beldom, this weekend need high-iv bulbasaur to evolve...walk, walk, walk, and you end up with a sexy-slim figure for everyone to admire :D

Guest Blinkblink
Posted

Ooo just hatched a shiny Magby, didn't know its in the game. 

×
×
  • Create New...