Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

This post is a little late.

To the guy who hailed a Gojek on Tuesday, I'd wanted to tell you that you are cute and wish you a good day before we parted ways, knowing that we won't see each other again. But an aunty was looking straight as us and in that split moment I chickened out and just bid you a quick goodbye instead.

Was nice meeting you, hope you are doing well.

Edited by Lin87
25 minutes ago, b.b23 said:

Heading there around 730. Feeling kinda nervous as this is my first time 

Don't worry it's all good. Do remember to practice good hygiene.  Wash thoroughly before enter pool and don't soak your towel into pool as well. Put at pool corner.

31 minutes ago, b.b23 said:

Heading there around 730. Feeling kinda nervous as this is my first time 

Enjoy your first time - I think it's perfectly reasonable to be nervous but after a while, it just feels normal that everyone is naked, and I think that's a big reason I go back to Yunomori, because there are very few places in Singapore where you can have that experience of social nudity. 

Edited by David8
1 hour ago, b.b23 said:

Wasn’t that bad. But I was expecting it to be bigger. Haha. I couldn’t stay more than 10 seconds in the steam room as it was freaking hot! My ass and legs were like burning. Some of the bath as well. Too hot for me. Maybe I’m weak. HAHA

I've found that for the steam room, it really depends on the location (I tend to try and sit at the corner near the door if there's a seat), and also I think the time of day because I think the steam gets injected into the room at certain intervals. So there are times when I've found it too overwhelming, but others when I think I'm okay with it. There are some baths which I find too hot too. I tend to spend the most time in the bubble bath and the jet bath. 

1 minute ago, David8 said:

I've found that for the steam room, it really depends on the location (I tend to try and sit at the corner near the door if there's a seat), and also I think the time of day because I think the steam gets injected into the room at certain intervals. So there are times when I've found it too overwhelming, but others when I think I'm okay with it. There are some baths which I find too hot too. I tend to spend the most time in the bubble bath and the jet bath. 

Haha no wonder la. Everyone was sitting by the sides I was sitting in the middle, facing the door. HAHA

Hey guys. Would anyone like to go Yunomori together?

First visit, and hope to have someone guide me on onsen etiquette as we go around there. Alternatively, if you are first timer and keen to go together, it’s good too! We can explore together 

I’m looking at anytime this month. We can hang out together throughout or go separate ways to relax by ourselves. Easy on it

PM me if keen, thank you!