Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

This week Thursday afternoon was so happening! Fit Ang Moh and two Asian were jerking and sucking each other off in the steam room. The Ang Moh has a 8 inch Long cock. While the Ang Moh group was playing, another group of two Chinese was jerking each other off. The rest of the guys in the steam room watched the on going play. Later the Ang moh and two asians were playing at the shower area. A few guys were massaging their dicks in the dry sauna room . Another scene was a Chinese Uncle with 5 inch thick cock and big mushroom cock head was jerking off and sucked by another guy in the shower area until he cummed. Uncle was so shiok and was swearing vulgar words as he cummed. 

Edited by ixmog
13 minutes ago, ixmog said:

This week Thursday afternoon was so happening! Fit Ang Moh and two Asian were jerking and sucking each other off in the steam room. The Ang Moh has a 8 inch Long cock. While the Ang Moh group was playing, another group of two Chinese was jerking each other off. The rest of the guys in the steam room watched the on going play. Later the Ang moh and two asians were playing at the shower area. A few guys were massaging their dicks in the dry sauna room . Another scene was a Chinese Uncle with 5 inch thick cock and big mushroom cock head was jerking off and sucked by another guy in the shower area until he cummed. Uncle was so shiok and was swearing vulgar words as he cummed. 

waaaa so daring

1 hour ago, ixmog said:

I thought it’s a family friendly place? Wouldn’t they get reported?

Yunomori is a great place. Enjoyed the facilities there especially the bubble bath. I felt the massage and food were above average.

My experience was marred by another customer though. A mature uncle (late 30s-40s) was constantly going in and out of the steam room and sauna. The steam and heat escaped out more than usual. I read online that you’re suppose to take a cold shower after exiting then re-enter again. But the uncle entered and exited more than a few times (Idk if he went to have a cold shower, didn’t follow him out). Is this considered normal? Didn’t encounter this when I was in Japan. 

Other than that, yunomori is worth a visit!

On 11/17/2018 at 8:15 PM, AlexAng said:

any experienced can guide and show me the way?

To go to the onsen just take circle Line to Stadium Station. ALight and walk to Kallang Wave Mall. Walk past Old Chang Kee and keep going till u see the last bakery at the end of the shops. Behind the bakery is an escalator going up to Level 2. Walk past the toilets and you'll see the entrance glass doors of Yunomori Onsen. THe receptionists and towel counter guys and advise you from then on. Once u enter the showering area there is a BIG poster on the left. Just follow what it says can liao.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:44 PM, Fakenamealert said:

Yunomori is a great place. Enjoyed the facilities there especially the bubble bath. I felt the massage and food were above average.

My experience was marred by another customer though. A mature uncle (late 30s-40s) was constantly going in and out of the steam room and sauna. The steam and heat escaped out more than usual. I read online that you’re suppose to take a cold shower after exiting then re-enter again. But the uncle entered and exited more than a few times (Idk if he went to have a cold shower, didn’t follow him out). Is this considered normal? Didn’t encounter this when I was in Japan. 

Wait till u see how many of them steam room / sauna liao, come out sweating and then nv shower and just go into the pools. Happen before..

On 11/16/2018 at 2:19 PM, ixmog said:

You and someone here must be long lost twin brothers....like srsly...=="""

On 11/16/2018 at 10:44 PM, Fakenamealert said:

OMG!

I'm considered as "mature uncle" liao

(I'm 34)

On 11/16/2018 at 2:19 PM, ixmog said:

Yunomori has effectively becoming an unofficial gay sauna club...