Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

3 hours ago, Sixpac said:

I am inside now =) who is coming ? Say hi if u see me . Locker 20. 

Haha, I was there from 2.15pm, but still don't know who is that person using locker 20. :P

Anyway, today is surprisingly crowded.

Edited by orionmiz

ah so it's not usually that crowded eh. my first visit, n yea not expecting it to be that crowded. not a bad place if a little on the costly side.

hello to all who were there, especially to the tanned guy who left in a white sleeveless tee n boardshorts at 5+ with ur friend/bf. i was at the changing area, getting dressed up while u flashed a friendly before leaving.

Well glad to be there.  Deep meditative experience in onsen hottest spa, cold spa and steam room. My chakras were completely cleansed and overhauled for greater efficency and use. Worth every cent if you go early and stay until late and ensure your body is fully recharged again.

• 2 weeks later...

My first time there 2 days ago with my masseur, the Spa is very new and clean. 4 hot pools from the hottest to the least hot and 1 cold pool including 1 sauna and 1 steam room.

They provide salt inside the steam room so you can apply it onto your body, first time tried, good for treating dead skin and cuts! Tuesday crowd was quite ok, around 8 guys in the pool area the most. Everyone is walking naked so it's fair u see me i see u, LOL...There's 2 pool attendant taking care of the men's Onsen, 1 old 1 young, only see the younger guy coming in the pool area to check regularly, I guess he also steal some looks here and there...Over all is a nice place to go naked during rainy days! 

Entrance fee $40, $36 if you buy the voucher for 12 visits!