Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

19 hours ago, darren_123 said:

There's this guy stroking hinself quite openly in the steam. If u r here, pls be a bit more discreet

Erm... do you mean he was jerking off his dick?

Because there's a fair amount of steam in there obscuring the view, and if you see him running his hands up and down his body, the guy could just be exfoliating himself with the abrasive crystals in the bucket they provide. 

Unless I'm totally mistaken and that's just floor cleaner! :o

1 hour ago, Mastiff said:

Erm... do you mean he was jerking off his dick?

Because there's a fair amount of steam in there obscuring the view, and if you see him running his hands up and down his body, the guy could just be exfoliating himself with the abrasive crystals in the bucket they provide. 

Unless I'm totally mistaken and that's just floor cleaner! :o

To paint a clearer picture, he was seated just 2m away from me, and not across the steam room. His hands fid not touch any other part of his body, but was just constantly moving up and down his cock.

This is further proven when he "paraded" his erected cock when he decided to "stretch" and walk around the room, and directly in front of me.

9 minutes ago, auto85 said:

fit guy who was there till 10+ last night (Tue) with your lean friend in glasses. u look great! u guys were at the shower area for a long time, washing up n chatting. I was showering 2 seats away from u. hope I wasn't looking ur way too much! n I appreciate the friendly smile of acknowledgement.

Are u referring to the guy w tattoo?