Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

3 hours ago, auto85 said:

fit guy who was there till 10+ last night (Tue) with your lean friend in glasses. u look great! u guys were at the shower area for a long time, washing up n chatting. I was showering 2 seats away from u. hope I wasn't looking ur way too much! n I appreciate the friendly smile of acknowledgement.

The one with the tanlines?

Its okay to make friends to chat but pls leave any thoughts of doing anything physical out of the onsen please and head elsewhere. Have overheard the managers talking with staff that some people in the onsen are trying to be 'funny', and they won't be giving any 2nd chances. Keep horny erections down and hands to yourselves. And for goodness sake pls dun b an jackass and spread your cum in such a nice onsen le. Thats just sibei gross. If ur need ur go get a hotel room somewhere or go elsewhere like the actual gay ones where no one cares..  

On 9/22/2016 at 7:13 AM, auto85 said:

nah he has an even tan.

but i think there was a guy with tanlines n cupping marks who looks good too. although the one in my description really caught my attention.

looks like the promo is really working for the onsen n patrons who like a good view

yea. The guy with cupping marks look good. 

The Ang Moh with his bf looks quite good as well.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 11:51 AM, 30yochinese said:

a little atas for me, prob will do this twice a year, but i swear the mineral bath/Onsen does alleviate my skin/psoriasis =) 

Hi hi ...

Just checking ... if u can go in onsen, i assume ur psoriasis is not that bad...

Just wondering if the place is psoriasis friendly ?? Cause mine is quite bad, was worried that i might be chaesed out. 

Regards

1 hour ago, NotReallySure said:

Quite a crowd.... the promotion works to help in boost their business. Should extended to weekdays and not Mon-Wed. 

Anyone wanna go can text me to enjoy the promotion 1-1. 

thank you for the prompt reply. I'll try my best to see which days I'm available. Please tell me if you have changed your mind instead of me waiting for the reply 

Missed Connection:

Date: 26th Sept 2016, Monday

What were you wearing? Black t-shirt, black shorts, converse cap, black bag. The Yukata you were wearing is light blue in color with checkers.

What were you doing? You hang around with your friend throughout the whole session. 

After dinner, you changed and left around 9+.

We exchanged glances once awhile. 

Wish to know you but don't dare to approach you. :frustrated: Hope you are here.

Edited by kidster

Missed Connection:

Date: 26th Sept 2016, Monday

What were you wearing? Soaking opposite me. There were only 2 of us. 

What were you doing? We smiled at each other. We ended up chatting and you told me you have not left the pools since you came in. When I mentioned the water cooler ran out of water, we both laughed. 

You left for the lounge around 9+ for your dinner and never return :(

Forgot to ask for your name. Hope you are here.

10 hours ago, PgChn said:

:) it was easier for me to stand at entrance and someone approached me to do 1-to-1 promotion.

Everytime i post here, every single one is asking for bio as if we are getting married.

I can understand... Every single approach need to be judge and qualified.

It seem that most but not all have the mindset of searching for bf on every single conversation or meetup.