Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

14 minutes ago, Sixpac said:

Hello, may I ask if the 2nd pass is only valid for the day or can he used on another visit? =)

It's basically 2 passes going at 60 bucks. So you can use for another visit or buy and bring a friend. Valid till end August I think.

On 7 July 2016 at 11:07 PM, bradlee said:

first this is onsen, even at the pool u saw 2 guys come tgt that doesn't means anything, i saw a number of them when go out at the cafe each got gf, they are having double date.

Hmm can't friends go for this together? 

I went with my 2 other straight friends. They had female masseur. Mine was male. Strange enough.. We all had He. Mine was quite young with slightly dyed hair.. Quite small built. Dont remember his name. I had 1.5 Hr oil massage and 30 mins herbal compress... it was during half way herbal compress things started to get fun. lol

21 minutes ago, eerroorr said:

I went with my 2 other straight friends. They had female masseur. Mine was male. Strange enough.. We all had He. Mine was quite young with slightly dyed hair.. Quite small built. Dont remember his name. I had 1.5 Hr oil massage and 30 mins herbal compress... it was during half way herbal compress things started to get fun. lol

Wat type of HE?