Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

11 hours ago, hard2kill said:

bullsit la really meh mixed bathing?

I mean you can only see girls outside the common areas like the restaurant and reading rooms! Mixed Onsen only in Japan remote areas! 

This is a japanese style Onsen(Spa), all have to be naked only given a small towel to cover your private parts! It's for hygiene purposes! 

On 31/08/2016 at 8:58 AM, jogger said:

I finally went to check out the place on Monday afternoon at 3pm.....surprisingly, not a bad crowd. Around 15-20 pax with 2 jap kids and father

overall a pleasant experience to wind down. I think this place will slowly kill spa1 and the likes. 

Maybe not. I believe establishments like Gspa and Spa1 serve a different consumer segment. If Yunomori does well, it may also force Gspa and Spa1 to upgrade. I only hope that healthy competition among these businesses can give every patron better services even if prices cannot come down.

Nursing a broken heart, I decided to take the day off and contemplate life beyond Mr A who has stopped replying to my texts for more than 3 weeks now (after Pokemon entered his life). I think I am possibly the first guy to be dumped over a game. Yes,  you heard right. He chose Pokemon over me. But I digress. While I struggle to understand his psyche, I am here surprisingly enjoying lunch (short-lived I know) after soaking in the various baths for about 45mins. I must say the place is aesthetically done up and very comfortable. There are about 6 men here at the moment. 3/4 of them evidently swinging for our team. Ok I am distracted by one of them already. 

Will be taking a short nap then heading back to the baths. Going to spend time here till maybe about 5pm. Who knows! 

The only minuses are :-

(1) Dining area. It looks out to outside the mall - an open area. A bit too bright for my liking in the daytime; but who knows it may be nicer at night. Having said that, the he food is relatively affordable and the presentation is pristine. Quality is not too bad either. 

(2) Resting area again is too bright in the day if u wanna sleep. Wished it was darker or they had curtains installed. 

Other than that, I'm contemplating buying the package which is 10+1 free. So it's like savings of $5 per entry. Will be more than happy to come back. 

In the meantime, it's nap time. Zzz...and trying to let go of attachments...

Edited by up2xgd

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

4 hours ago, up2xgd said:

Nursing a broken heart, I decided to take the day off and contemplate life beyond Mr A who has stopped replying to my texts for more than 3 weeks now (after Pokemon entered his life). I think I am possibly the first guy to be dumped over a game. Yes,  you heard right. He chose Pokemon over me. But I digress. While I struggle to understand his psyche, I am here surprisingly enjoying lunch (short-lived I know) after soaking in the various baths for about 45mins. I must say the place is aesthetically done up and very comfortable. There are about 6 men here at the moment. 3/4 of them evidently swinging for our team. Ok I am distracted by one of them already. 

Will be taking a short nap then heading back to the baths. Going to spend time here till maybe about 5pm. Who knows! 

The only minuses are :-

(1) Dining area. It looks out to outside the mall - an open area. A bit too bright for my liking in the daytime; but who knows it may be nicer at night. Having said that, the he food is relatively affordable and the presentation is pristine. Quality is not too bad either. 

(2) Resting area again is too bright in the day if u wanna sleep. Wished it was darker or they had curtains installed. 

Other than that, I'm contemplating buying the package which is 10+1 free. So it's like savings of $5 per entry. Will be more than happy to come back. 

In the meantime, it's nap time. Zzz...and trying to let go of attachments...

How was the crowd when you were there?

Who's that hottie who distracted you? haha

I was there yesterday but apparently the crowd wasn't as good as today as of your description :(

On 31 August 2016 at 8:58 AM, jogger said:

I finally went to check out the place on Monday afternoon at 3pm.....surprisingly, not a bad crowd. Around 15-20 pax with 2 jap kids and father

overall a pleasant experience to wind down. I think this place will slowly kill spa1 and the likes. 

Gosh! I was there too... At the same time! The two jap kids, gosh one of them is kuku really thick Loh. 

Also I enjoy seeing that one young guy whose hair doesn't seems to look messy.. Always nicely comb. Super hot guy I must say.... Which is you then? I wonder...

1 hour ago, tinkymale said:

Gosh! I was there too... At the same time! The two jap kids, gosh one of them is kuku really thick Loh. 

Also I enjoy seeing that one young guy whose hair doesn't seems to look messy.. Always nicely comb. Super hot guy I must say.... Which is you then? I wonder...

Let's just say i prefer to lay low...hehe

Went there yesterday for first time at 6 30 pm.

Default is to go in nude, because the young boy serving at the locker said: "just go in with the small towel. Be fully naked." I clarified and he said again "fully naked". I was in full joy.

inside the crowd was quite thin. Then after 7 30, more and more men came. Quite a beautiful sight but really it was "can see cannot touch". 

I dont know why but towards 8 pm, one guy came in wearing black shorts. An odd one out.

On 8/29/2016 at 6:53 AM, alextan_69 said:

Made any acquaintance? :)

thought of going tomorrow afternoon

yup, apart from 2 friends bumped into. 

not a place to fulfill anything more (than deserved break plus 'meeting of minds'/compatible dudes) on Sunday, so this is just great..  

On 05/09/2016 at 3:10 PM, yewtee- said:

how long do you guys soak in each bath (bubble/soda/jet/silk/cold/hot)? Do you all try all 6? Any sequence too? sorry im new to this

I go from the first one (soda) in a clockwise direction, alternating between cold and hot for 5 minutes for each pool. So should be something like: soda-cold-jet-cold-bubble-cold-silk-cold-onsen-cold. Finally, I wold head to the steam room before going for a break at the cafe.

The reason for my sequence is due to water temperature.  The Soda has the lowest temp of 38 degrees I think, and gets increasingly hotter as you go down the line. The cold pool helps to regulate the body temperature so that I don't get overheated. This sequence allows for progressive adjustments to get used to the water temperature at the onsen at the end, which is 41 or 42 degrees.

But that's me. Different people would have different preferences