Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

For 1st timer, this is the sequence of what going to happen (admin stuff)when u visit the osen.

1) Once u reach the entrance, u will see rows of shoe lockers. Just select one locker to keep your shoes.

2) Bring the locker key and pass it to the counter. For first timer, they will need to have your nric/driving license for registration. For future visit, just provide your mobile number to retrieve your account. The counter staff will also collect the entrance fee at this stage. 

3)After payment, they will passed you a wristband. Do take note that the locker number is printed on the wristband. I took sometime to figure out my locker number.

On 12/20/2016 at 11:04 PM, coconut11 said:

should ban these people from the onsen.

Well u can tell the onsen counter folks lo...see what they can do...but then it may become a 'u say i got do but wheres the evidence' situation. However, sometimes such situations SHOULD occur so that people know NOT to do such stupid things in the onsen. Same like the moronic people who seem to like to try using the ONE toilet cubicle for fun. Stupid and brainless. Not that I want to say but i hope such people get caught. Goons..==

17 hours ago, singuy83 said:

Went today earlier, the soda pool tiles coming out piece by piece. Crowd quite thin, think traffic focus to evening during this one to one period

Yup many mosaic dropped off. Some short metal wire on the wall too. Careful when leaning against the wall, in the soda pool...

Edited by share
4 minutes ago, share said:

Saw 2 boy enjoying themselves...
Spotted 1 with a boner in the steam room. He took cover with the small towel, tented... ;)
He had to wait till it's soft b4 he goes out...
The steam room is real hot...

Think it's ok right.
Remember when I was young, in school uniform. Took public bus... had a boner not sure for what reason. Maybe because it's  the bumpy road &/ the jerky bus.... Had to cover my tent with my school bag b4 I can alight or ill miss my stop...

10 hours ago, share said:

Saw 2 boy enjoying themselves...
Spotted 1 with a boner in the steam room. He took cover with the small towel, tented... ;)
He had to wait till it's soft b4 he goes out...
The steam room is real hot...

I'm sure everyone there is enjoying themselves...

What do you mean when u say abt the 2 boys? haha

First experience going to Yunomori. I must say after stripping naked and walking to the shower area to be showering nude and with people beside you left and right starring at you it feels awkward at first but after awhile everyone actually doesn't care! Sure you stare and look for a split second to "see" but then it gets old... bushy, clean, small, flaccid.

Anyways.......... The 4 different pools really make your skin soft and your body rested! Steam and Sauna temperature I must say is just right (though alittle to bright for me).It is just weird since I wax my pubic area alittle... differently hence I kept my towel covered (I know its a face towel!) but ya... it is fun shall try again sometime (with less people) since now its a promo its so crowded everywhere and noisy!

Friend jio me for this last day 1 for 1 promo. Who want to join us to go in chit chat pm me on my line id yoyowiz

3 hours ago, chapapa said:

First experience going to Yunomori. I must say after stripping naked and walking to the shower area to be showering nude and with people beside you left and right starring at you it feels awkward at first but after awhile everyone actually doesn't care! Sure you stare and look for a split second to "see" but then it gets old... bushy, clean, small, flaccid.

Anyways.......... The 4 different pools really make your skin soft and your body rested! Steam and Sauna temperature I must say is just right (though alittle to bright for me).It is just weird since I wax my pubic area alittle... differently hence I kept my towel covered (I know its a face towel!) but ya... it is fun shall try again sometime (with less people) since now its a promo its so crowded everywhere and noisy!

Hope to see you there again...  non promotion will be much more peaceful

15 hours ago, chapapa said:

I walked around and the small towel on my shoulder..don't even bother to cover up. 

Btw, there are guys who come in straight in from outside without showering who we should tell "hey please shower" or give them the digust look.

Looks like it's gonna be another fishermen market there today in terms of browsing and noise from 'stall' to 'stall'. Imagine all the more where our ladies who usually turn out in larger numbers being now able to go 'liberated' as us are :)