Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 11/26/2016 at 11:26 AM, TYRtan said:

Yet to go this onsen, so it's ok to walk around naked? Cos I m not shy. Haha

yeah onsens are about being naked, in any country the custom is to wear nothing at all, then those who are shy can put on a small towel but in the water have to strip.

notice something, if u guys are doing that please take note.

1. you are suppose to shower from head to toe before using the onsen

2. the towel not suppose to touch the water let alone totally submerge in the water. I saw many use it to cover their cock in water or rinse the water and squeeze dry.

if in japan they will be upset, unless u are foreigner then they kind of forgive.

sorry if i sound like a police but what i felt if wanna do onsen do it properly.

There is reason for it hygiene as they felt the towel u use it to clean your body wipe sweat etc should not dirty the water 

if u do not shower and go into the pool is obvious not hygiene.

They did put in the poster but not obvious or ppl just dun bother to read

6 hours ago, bradlee said:

the towel not suppose to touch the water let alone totally submerge in the water. I saw many use it to cover their cock in water or rinse the water and squeeze dry.

Someone in the forum mention that the small towel is use to wet it with cold water and put it over the head to prevent giddiness...

So... What's the actual uses of the small towel?

35 minutes ago, marcoc said:

Someone in the forum mention that the small towel is use to wet it with cold water and put it over the head to prevent giddiness...

So... What's the actual uses of the small towel?

Kidster shared this b4. thks

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/02/11/english-hot-spring-manners-poster-is-so-thorough-even-japanese-people-are-learning-from-it/