Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

2 hours ago, cola100plus said:

Will it be cruisy during weekday daytime?

Why not?
Was cruised by a guy changing next to me the other day. I had a semi & need to quickly proceed to take cold shower b4 i con't to grow...
Later chatted with him in the sauna. Nice guy, friendly, well groom, nice tan. Think he's a regular there. He can take the heat. Say good for detox. Can loose weight too. :) Reminded me to drink more water & apply moisturiser... Placing wet towel on my head (top) helps me stay longer...

I was there last Wednesday around this hour, Saw a young couple came in, the good looking boy was shy, kept covering his DP.

I was the one with shaved cock and glittering body, there's this skinny guy always sitting next to me facing the first hot pool.

When I was inside the steam room, this meaty guy with a perky smooth butt kept looking at me, eventually we made contact and had some fun in the steam room!

Notice another young guy was evesdroping on us! lol

5 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

I was there last Wednesday around this hour, Saw a young couple came in, the good looking boy was shy, kept covering his DP.

I was the one with shaved cock and glittering body, there's this skinny guy always sitting next to me facing the first hot pool.

When I was inside the steam room, this meaty guy with a perky smooth butt kept looking at me, eventually we made contact and had some fun in the steam room!

Notice another young guy was evesdroping on us! lol

Just wondering how u guys managed to see things clearly in the steam room...I am lost in the mist :P

Btw, wat fun u have in the steam room har?

Edited by coconut11
7 minutes ago, Snorlaxfriend said:

Haiz the membership not that expensive . I will buy myself ..... Who want can join me for one for one

Annual or lifetime membership?