Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Was there yesterday from  1 to 4 pm! There's this tall be-spectacle guy kept touching my cock inside the the steam room, and went he finally left, 

clicked with another cute guy and gave him blowjob inside the steam room! That's nice...

Are such stories really true? I have not been to thee onsen many times, but i don't see how you can have privacy to do hanky panky stuff with so many people around.

1 hour ago, Shahid.Cutie83 said:

Are such stories really true? I have not been to thee onsen many times, but i don't see how you can have privacy to do hanky panky stuff with so many people around.

Yes, only inside the steam room when only you and that guy is inside!!! lol

10 minutes ago, coconut11 said:

But sometimes we just look at one another, but no one take the first move...haha

I think if that guy looks at you more than 2 times, most likely you can hind to him by noting your head once only you and him is inside the steam room!! You may just get some action. But of cause if he doesn't like you, he will just walk out when you walk in, simple body language. Usually the ugly ones are more pushy lor...haha

Yesterday the cute guy was a little shy, he came in a few times when i was alone inside, then when I start stroking my shaved cock and hinted to him, then he dare to come to me!

11 minutes ago, cedckea said:

Hi, i never been there? Can tell me more about the place.

Just pay $40.66 for entrance, place your shoes out side the lockers, walk to the counter and register then go inside the Men's Onsen area, collect 2 towels from the caretaker, strip naked and put all your clothings inside your given locker and walk naked to the Onsen and have fun!!! LOL

10 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

I think if that guy looks at you more than 2 times, most likely you can hind to him by noting your head once only you and him is inside the steam room!! You may just get some action. But of cause if he doesn't like you, he will just walk out when you walk in, simple body language. Usually the ugly ones are more pushy lor...haha

Yesterday the cute guy was a little shy, he came in a few times when i was alone inside, then when I start stroking my shaved cock and hinted to him, then he dare to come to me!

How to hint har :P

15 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Just pay $40.66 for entrance, place your shoes out side the lockers, walk to the counter and register then go inside the Men's Onsen area, collect 2 towels from the caretaker, strip naked and put all your clothings inside your given locker and walk naked to the Onsen and have fun!!! LOL

Thanks.

9 hours ago, coconut11 said:

Why nobody wants to touch me :P

if you think nobody wants to touch you, then you should just touch yourself ....

then everyone will start touching themselves.......

but dont touch others if they dont like it.....

some straights just like to follow others touching themselves in the steam and show off how far they can shoot their load....

respect that......

okay ??

7 hours ago, coconut11 said:

But sometimes we just look at one another, but no one take the first move...haha

start the balls rolling by touching and fiddling yourselves....

this engine starts and always works anywhere around the world.....

.....and i really mean anywhere around the world.......

thats why and how the guy from South America, Australia, New York........

common body language........

and you dont even need to smile......

just hard  ..... and that " let's do it !"    look ........will do.....

just look at these  videos.......everybodys the same.....

http://dudesjackingoff.tumblr.com/post/158205710425

http://dudesjackingoff.tumblr.com/post/155447388234

http://dudesjackingoff.tumblr.com/post/158314854919

http://dudesjackingoff.tumblr.com/post/158051282772

Edited by chargingbull

Couldn't resist the cold weather last night, so drop by Yunomori. Wow..the steam room almost packed, people tend to go in and out too quickly ended up the steam room not so hot! Saw a few cutie butts but can't do much as they are so shy...I guess I stick to the afternoon where's there's room for fun! haha

Edited by gstringuy26
8 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Already gone there twice this week, broke liow! last night was so crowded and when I went into the sauna, i the sitting mat smell stinky!!!

twice only ???

they will change the mats if you tell them.....

Edited by chargingbull
On 29/03/2017 at 9:37 PM, TYRtan said:

Quite a few nice looking str8 with not too muscular bods tonight. First time here but most guys are so shy cover their dick with the small towel.

To addon, is the guy dressed in black tight tee, blue denim berms also here? You also left near the closing time with a friend in white, we exchanged a few eye contacts throughout the session in there.