Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 4/2/2017 at 7:58 PM, TYRtan said:

To addon, is the guy dressed in black tight tee, blue denim berms also here? You also left near the closing time with a friend in white, we exchanged a few eye contacts throughout the session in there. 

uh hummm....

Edited by chargingbull
5 minutes ago, Spartacus5566 said:

Facebook post:

They are offering 30% discount to onsen entries from 7pm - 11pm!

Terms and conditions : 
1) 30% discount on evening pass available from Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 11pm 
2) Promotion valid till 25th May 2017 
3) Promotion not valid with other discounts/promotions

Thanks for the info!

19 minutes ago, cmlf said:

thanks too..  30% being better than full price for non-gold card members and it's tougher times these days..  may revisit tomorrow after lunch and leanfits welcome to join me for chillout together 

the 30% is from 7pm to 11pm, Mon to Thurs only

17 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

No more 1 for 1?? Thats sad news ~~ 

They have 1 for 1 for members. Mon - Thurs,7pm till 11pm. 

The 30% is for everybody coming in from Mon - Thurs, 7pm till 11pm. 

Basically... for Monday to Thursday, 7pm to 11pm:

Go onsen with friend who is member is cheapest because 1 for 1 so each pay 19. 

Go solo is only 30% off. Which is more than $19.

Go on Fridays/weekends: Pay full price. 

Edited by Tstumble769
7 hours ago, Tstumble769 said:

They have 1 for 1 for members. Mon - Thurs,7pm till 11pm. 

The 30% is for everybody coming in from Mon - Thurs, 7pm till 11pm. 

Basically... for Monday to Thursday, 7pm to 11pm:

Go onsen with friend who is member is cheapest because 1 for 1 so each pay 19. 

Go solo is only 30% off. Which is more than $19.

Go on Fridays/weekends: Pay full price. 

Thanks ~

18 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

Anyone knows when will the soda bath open again? I know the sakura bath is only there till 15 April.

Hi. I was there today. During payment the receptionist told me supposedly open today but last minute got problem. She estimated next week will open

As usual the not bad looking guy was cruising non stop today. Initially he spotted a good looking ang mo n kept sitting beside him but the Caucasian wasn't interested. Finally he initiated a conversation with him. Haha. Under the water, the ang mo was fingering that guy's ass and he was fully erected. The ang mo dick is huge to the max. The Chinese despo eventually asked for the contact number, exchanged n he left. The ang mo continued to cruise. 

10 hours ago, Marcietan said:

As usual the not bad looking guy was cruising non stop today. Initially he spotted a good looking ang mo n kept sitting beside him but the Caucasian wasn't interested. Finally he initiated a conversation with him. Haha. Under the water, the ang mo was fingering that guy's ass and he was fully erected. The ang mo dick is huge to the max. The Chinese despo eventually asked for the contact number, exchanged n he left. The ang mo continued to cruise. 

is there only a Yunoromi Onsen in Singapore? how come i never have such encounter :P ...i might have gone to the wrong place

14 hours ago, Marcietan said:

Oh the chinese guy actually gets hard rather easy... he showed his erection in the sauna as well... but that was when only 2 of us inside earlier... 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o